PDA

View Full Version : Misc need a tutor

98blackcivic
09-12-2009, 12:58 PM
for college calc 1.
im located in Gwinnett county and will not drive anywhere outside except barrow.

idk this is the best place i can think of to post this. ive looked all over craigslist and somehow all the tutors are located in marrietta, cobb area...

i really want to get an A in calculus, but the professor's method of teaching requires alot of independent study. He will barely help you and the best part is he ONLY gives the toughest problems on homework, quizes and tests...

IF ANYONE ON HERE IS KNOWS CALCULUS VERY WELL, OR KNOWS SOME TUTORING SERVICE IN GWINNETT
LMK!!!!!!

serious inquiries only, and yess if youre good, you WILL be paid!!!:D

§treet_§peed
09-12-2009, 02:03 PM
google is your friend

StreetHazard
09-12-2009, 04:47 PM
for college calc 1.
im located in Gwinnett county and will not drive anywhere outside except barrow.

idk this is the best place i can think of to post this. ive looked all over craigslist and somehow all the tutors are located in marrietta, cobb area...

i really want to get an A in calculus, but the professor's method of teaching requires alot of independent study. He will barely help you and the best part is he ONLY gives the toughest problems on homework, quizes and tests...

IF ANYONE ON HERE IS KNOWS CALCULUS VERY WELL, OR KNOWS SOME TUTORING SERVICE IN GWINNETT
LMK!!!!!!

serious inquiries only, and yess if youre good, you WILL be paid!!!:D

You must have forgotten where you are. You would be lucky to find a high-school grad here much less a tutor for calculus.

BIG WORM
09-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Webmath.com helped me out a lot.

It's free too.