PDA

View Full Version : Calling Vtecchild to the street

Thacker44
09-12-2009, 09:59 AM
"Same old retarded thacker. All talk no action

while there has been a lot of shit talking, at least Aaron , lt1, are willing to race, not run their mouth like you do.

Thacker still own the gto? If he does bring that hunk of garbage out I'll be happy to run it.

Bet he backs down"

:lmfao:

Care to lose $100 to my hunk of garbage after UltraZ takes your first 100 in his SUV?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Evil Goat
09-12-2009, 10:22 AM
oh for fucks sake....this clown again?

ueyedgr8tness
09-12-2009, 10:28 AM
the kf goes from good no drama callouts to drama rama up in this mother:(

Thacker44
09-12-2009, 10:32 AM
the kf goes from good no drama callouts to drama rama up in this mother:(

You mean, some racing might actually take place?!?!

EmminoDaGreat
09-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Im sure he will run you, Im pretty sure hes on the road heading back to atl.

ueyedgr8tness
09-12-2009, 10:42 AM
^ mabye im the only 1 that noticed racing going down all the time.Seems like shits been going smooth with no drama if u ask me.And i find it real funny u pop back up and talk shi* when the ppl that could drag ur pos down the road or headed out of town or car is down for a little:thinking: why does your timing seem so perfect hmm...I smell pussy is what i smell now is it you or that thing u call a gf?

Evil Goat
09-12-2009, 10:42 AM
You mean, some racing might actually take place?!?!

either that or threads filled with utter useless bullshit b/c you only call out cars you know you can outrun....

ueyedgr8tness
09-12-2009, 10:43 AM
^ i will be in yo church this sunday morning because u speak the truth pastor lol!!

03RCode
09-12-2009, 10:53 AM
either that or threads filled with utter useless bullshit b/c you only call out cars you know you can outrun....

I want to see the Camaro vs. your GTO.

Evil Goat
09-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I want to see the Camaro vs. your GTO.

i'm down, but not for money.....i'm not racing his gutted rats nest race car with my true street car for money, i know the camaro has run faster than me before and it recently went down for upgrades iirc....so no reason why he shouldnt come around me

soon would be opportune too....i have a stronger pressure plate, new disk, and freshly surfaced flywheel going in this week for tunerfest

Vteckidd
09-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Not for money I'm only willing to lose $100 night :)

but sure

Thacker44
09-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Not for money I'm only willing to lose $100 night :)

but sure

Still cheap as ever.
Close this back out by Vtecchild please.

Vteckidd
09-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Lol I donthave anyhing to prove. You missed the easy money runs already

stillaneon
09-12-2009, 12:22 PM
^ mabye im the only 1 that noticed racing going down all the time.Seems like shits been going smooth with no drama if u ask me.And i find it real funny u pop back up and talk shi* when the ppl that could drag ur pos down the road or headed out of town or car is down for a little:thinking: why does your timing seem so perfect hmm...I smell pussy is what i smell now is it you or that thing u call a gf?

Jesus Christ, Grammar and punctuation. And to be perfectly honest, there is no reason to send Thacker packing when he does race. And I'm not sure why you have to pull people like his g/f into it. what did she do to you that you feel the need to attack her. Let's leave the Drama car related.

Vteckidd
09-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Give me a car I'll do it for $100

ueyedgr8tness
09-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Jesus Christ, Grammar and punctuation. And to be perfectly honest, there is no reason to send Thacker packing when he does race. And I'm not sure why you have to pull people like his g/f into it. what did she do to you that you feel the need to attack her. Let's leave the Drama car related.

I hope u thought real hard about that post because even with u using Grammar and punctuation just the fact u took time to quote me and reply just goes to show u a thacker nutswinger and the worst thing since the clap on lamp so get a life and stay off my balls :goodjob: and at the end u say lets leave the drama car related.Now as i see it that is what was wrong with the kf to much drama and not enough racing and drama was about all that thacker ever brought to the kf.

stillaneon
09-12-2009, 01:22 PM
I hope u thought real hard about that post because even with u using Grammar and punctuation just the fact u took time to quote me and reply just goes to show u a thacker nutswinger and the worst thing since the clap on lamp so get a life and stay off my balls :goodjob: and at the end u say lets leave the drama car related.Now as i see it that is what was wrong with the kf to much drama and not enough racing and drama was about all that thacker ever brought to the kf.

The KF thrives on Drama. I just don't understand how you can expect anyone to take anything you say seriously when you can't spell, indent or speak without grammatical errors.

Why not take that cute D series back to the WL where people have the IQ to decipher what you are saying until you can type correctly.:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
09-12-2009, 01:33 PM
^ and this coming from a neon owner... srt-4 and mustang owners should get alone well because they both have a huge ecock and untill u can focus on something other than my type skills i would say u just ignore my post if it bothers u that bad. I mean damn thats like going to fu** a dirty trailer park slut and then complain that her puss* stinks but you keep on hitting it...

Evil Goat
09-12-2009, 01:44 PM
drama that isn't needed....go find a room in the whoreslounge

stillaneon
09-12-2009, 01:50 PM
^ and this coming from a neon owner... srt-4 and mustang owners should get alone well because they both have a huge ecock and untill u can focus on something other than my type skills i would say u just ignore my post if it bothers u that bad. I mean damn thats like going to fu** a dirty trailer park slut and then complain that her puss* stinks but you keep on hitting it...

Experience?

btstone
09-12-2009, 06:11 PM
is this really thacker, it doesnt have the same "thacker" feel

SmackedInATL
09-12-2009, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4