PDA

View Full Version : Cock-a-doodle-doooo....

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2009, 11:36 AM
What's the difference between a hooker and a rooster?

A rooster says, "Cock-a-doodle-doo" and the hooker says, "any-cock'll-dooo."

And now for the main course:

A farmer realizes that his rooster is old and well on his way out. So he heads on down to the market to pick up the best stud rooster he can find.

Comes back and drops the new stud off at the hen house. The old man rooster walks up to the stud and says: "hey guy. In a little while you're gonna be the head honcho here. Let me just enjoy my last days here. I'll just take a hen or so and be off in the corner and not bother you.

Stud replies, "no way old man. Your history now, this place is mine."

Old rooster says, "Well how about a race around the hen house. You win I'll just leave the hen house and die off in a corner somewhere. If I win I get my hens."

The stud looks up and says sure knowing that he'll surely beat the old rooster. They line up.

The old man rooster says, "Hey how about a head start."

The stud replies, "sure take what you need."

The old rooster gets about halfway around the hen house and yells go. The stud rooster starts and gets around the first corner easily gaining on the old man rooster. They round the next corner and the stud is getting even closer as they get to the front of the hen house. The stud is right on his tail.

All of a sudden you hear a loud bang. The new stud rooster drops dead.

All you hear next is the farmer saying, "Goddamnit!! That's the 3rd gay rooster I've shot this week."

Later, QD.

Bus Driver J
09-11-2009, 11:40 AM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4548/gayroosterslq1.jpg

rehab
09-11-2009, 11:42 AM
I am almost positive this was not a good joke.

On second though, I am absolutely positive that was not a good joke. It was trite and predictable.

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2009, 11:45 AM
It was trite and predictable.

Holy fuck shit, then! I should have just posted your name and I would've gotten the same effect. Later, QD.

rehab
09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Holy fuck shit, then! I should have just posted your name and I would've gotten the same effect. Later, QD.

If you slapped my name on your title you would have a 4 page thread right now, but instead you're stuck with a thread that couldn't deliver even a chuckle out of people. I'm sure since you're you, that tons of people have already viewed this thread, but have they posted? It's a lame joke. Continue lurking the whoreslounge. You don't have the gift to deliver anymore.

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2009, 11:54 AM
If you slapped my name on your title you would have a 4 page thread right now, but instead you're stuck with a thread that couldn't deliver even a chuckle out of people. I'm sure since you're you, that tons of people have already viewed this thread, but have they posted? It's a lame joke. Continue lurking the whoreslounge. You don't have the gift anymore.

Here's the thing, though. This thread isn't a misnomer. Usually people title their joke threads with the tags "funny," "lolol," or some of other descriptive word to get people to think there is a funny joke within. I didn't. So I'm good in that respect. As far as whether or not I have some "gift?" I've still got it. Just don't use it. As well I can tell you've certainly lost a lot of momentum from your "glory" days. You're insults are showing stages of having less of an impact than that of a butterfly hitting a brick wall.

+87, by the way, homeless. Later, QD.

rehab
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Here's the thing, though. This thread isn't a misnomer. Usually people title their joke threads with the tags "funny," "lolol," or some of other descriptive word to get people to think there is a funny joke within. I didn't.

You're right. You didn't. Instead you added the word cock and added doodle-dooo. At least the others gave people heads up that the thread was going to contain a joke -whereas you didn't, but ended up posting a joke that failed worse than catnip's hormones.

So I'm good in that respect.

Perhaps in your mind.

As far as whether or not I have some "gift?" I've still got it. Just don't use it. As well I can tell you've certainly lost a lot of momentum from your "glory" days. You're insults are showing stages of having less of an impact than that of a butterfly hitting a brick wall.

You could search my past posts and find a directed at you in a certain "hobo" thread. Where you ignored it and pretended that you didn't read it. You've lost your talent, and I'm not talking about your natural talent to provide forums with humor-less jokes, but the talent to actually put people in their place. Quiet sad. The Legendary Quickdodge has finally lost his swagger. After 8 years of putting people in their place he's finally done.

It's okay though, Mr. Dodge.
You cannot expect to be on top forever. Eventually you will get outclassed by a more attractive, younger, funnier individual. Someone who can get the job done and isn't afraid to cross the line. Continue being the chief of IAPD. Put these slitches in their place. DO SOMETHING!

+87, by the way, homeless. Later, QD.

I don't have much to offer in this department, brah.

MachNU
09-11-2009, 12:25 PM
man this thread is turning out! :lmao:

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm not gonna lie..
I did lol..

Slow Motion
09-11-2009, 12:30 PM
I am laughing at the conversation more..Who has more intellectual talent? The chief of police or greed.

rehab
09-11-2009, 12:44 PM
There will be no contest to determine which of us out ranks the other. IA wouldn't be able to handle a battle of such magnitude, and probably crash at the mere sight of us going all out. Although quickdodge has pretty much retired from textually-curb-stomping people to death, he is now more focused on setting up exciting "OLD-SCHOOL MEETS" that involve older civilians who are into extrememly old cars that hardly have a proper working A/C system, but enjoy the scene. He's a busy man, who is doing something to help out the scene. Some of you kids could learn a thing or two from him.

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2009, 12:51 PM
There will be no contest to determine which of us out ranks the other. IA wouldn't be able to handle a battle of such magnitude, and probably crash at the mere sight of us going all out. Although quickdodge has pretty much retired from textually-curb-stomping people to death, he is now more focused on setting up exciting "OLD-SCHOOL MEETS" that involve older civilians who are into extrememly old cars that hardly have a proper working A/C system, but enjoy the scene. He's a busy man, who is doing something to help out the scene. Some of you kids could learn a thing or two from him.

Exactly. If we were to go toe to toe against each other, the magnitude of verbal onslaughts would be enough to not only crash IA, but probably several other smaller forums as well. It would be of almost global proportions.

But you're right I'm "retired" from that. Carry on, young one. Carry on. Later, QD.

MachNU
09-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Holy shit...wow... :lmao:

MachNU
09-11-2009, 12:53 PM
you got all these people in expecting to see greatness and then you both agree to agree...