PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Pep Boys in Lawrenceville

Bigt8aford
09-11-2009, 08:56 AM
I recently went there to get new tires for my Caprice and their service sucked. The manager that handled my order, aside for his attitude, he tried to make me feel stupid whenever I asked a question. I went there cause they were running a sale on their tires, but you need the receipt to mail in to get the forth tire free. Well as I was leaving the store they had given me all the paper work, but when I got home I didn't have a receipt. Well the next day I called up there canuse I filgured I dropped there. They said they would call back and tell me what they find out, he never called back. So I let it go and later that day I go to take off one of my wheels to replace my brake pads. Well they had stripped one of my lug nuts and stud. So I had to go back up there to argue and get that replaced. And they said they did an alignment,but it sucks. The only thing I like about the whole ordeal is the Definitly tires. I know I probably could've found a better place to go, but my dad was paying half as an 18th birthday present so I really did have a choice.

1SICKLEX
09-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Sucks to hear dude.

bloodline
09-21-2009, 01:17 AM
sucks man..fuck pep boys lol

dimsumboy
09-21-2009, 01:35 AM
unfortunately, i've never heard a single good thing about any of their service departments in my life. sorry to hear about it, but just think, at least you probably won't go there again and find a better place. so, look it as a learning experience.

40th GT
09-21-2009, 01:38 AM
You live in Barrow and came to Lawrenceville for some pep boys service?

:dunno:

Barefoot
09-21-2009, 01:38 AM
PB in general doesnt have good customer service.

vubuilt
09-23-2009, 11:37 PM
i would say the same. their customer service is the worst i ever experienced.