The Yousef
09-10-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/34500/Bin-Laden-Santa-Claus--34807.jpg

Njobe
09-10-2009, 10:10 PM
fail?

The Yousef
09-10-2009, 10:10 PM
sorry...i haven't posted a picture on this bloody forum in ages.

Njobe
09-10-2009, 10:13 PM
wrong in so many levels

The Yousef
09-10-2009, 10:14 PM
wrong in so many levels

it's the whoreslounge...in it's base programming code is wrongness. LOL

Njobe
09-10-2009, 10:15 PM
lol yea but this...

TheGrillMan
09-10-2009, 10:16 PM
lirl

not really

§treet_§peed
09-10-2009, 10:18 PM
yousie wtf man thats just wrong.

aguynamedpat
09-10-2009, 10:19 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3408/3260678764_164582628a.jpg

DeutscheBAG!
09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
eeeeeeer k

StreetHazard
09-10-2009, 10:36 PM
In 30 min.!

in for 9/11!

BKgen®
09-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Normally I don't take much WL shit seriously.. But this is pretty lame.

aguynamedpat
09-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Thats why I posted the dead terrorist. To try to lighten up the mood some.

Tech_Queen
09-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Jeff Durham is extremely funny! I just wish he would come out with some new stuff soon since I have seen like all of his other performances already.

+ reps for the only thing in this thread that made me laugh.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3408/3260678764_164582628a.jpg

BobbyFresco
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
This thread falls flat like ImportChic's ass.

Warlock
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Wow i just dont know what to say lol

aguynamedpat
09-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Jeff DuNham is extremely funny! I just wish he would come out with some new stuff soon since I have seen like all of his other performances already.

+ reps for the only thing in this thread that made me laugh.

Fixed :goodjob:

Reps back. He is hilarious. We saw him in person when he came here, it was the funniest shit I have ever seen. He was trashed by the end of our show, but it made it that much funnier. He went on about 45 mins longer than scheduled too.

sogood
09-10-2009, 11:12 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/334nt6b.jpg

StreetHazard
09-10-2009, 11:39 PM
:rolleyes:

TIGERJC
09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
lol yousef, this is the south

StreetHazard
09-10-2009, 11:45 PM
lol yousef, this is the south

sometimes we forget :cry:

teh bri
09-10-2009, 11:47 PM
This thread falls flat like ImportChic's ass.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Made my night!

TIGERJC
09-10-2009, 11:47 PM
man I can't wait until god of war 3 comes out

StreetHazard
09-10-2009, 11:49 PM
I like pie

BKgen®
09-10-2009, 11:59 PM
man I can't wait until god of war 3 comes out

:cheers:

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 12:09 AM
:bump:

Tech_Queen
09-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Thanks guy!:doh: Its been a LONG day so I am doing good to still be up! I work at night and got like 4hrs of sleep last night since we got our carpet cleaned today. I wanted to see him Live soooooo bad, but the tickets sold pretty quick and both me and my fiance had to work and since we live like a hour away from Atlanta there was no way for us to go. Hearing you say how great he was in person makes me want to go even more now lol.

Fixed :goodjob:

Reps back. He is hilarious. We saw him in person when he came here, it was the funniest shit I have ever seen. He was trashed by the end of our show, but it made it that much funnier. He went on about 45 mins longer than scheduled too.

aguynamedpat
09-11-2009, 12:57 AM
If you get a chance to see him live, do not pass it up. It was absolutely hilarious. He did the same shit that he does in his videos, picked on people in the front row and everything. It was great.

rehab
09-11-2009, 01:01 AM
I will never forget 9/11. I remember that I was taking a sensual bubble bath when the candle flames died around me. I felt an eerie breeze crawl through the bathroom that made the hair on my neck stand up. Weird thing was that there wasn't a single window cracked in the house.

Couple mins later I turn on the TV, and what do you know! Hulk Hogan is fucking shit up in New York.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 01:04 AM
I will never forget 9/11. I remember that I was taking a shit when the lights went out around me. I felt an eerie breeze crawl through the bathroom that made the hair inside my nose fall out. Weird thing was that there wasn't a single paint chip that fell off the wall.

Couple mins later I turn on the TV, and what do you know! Godzilla is fucking shit up in New York!

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 03:56 AM
This thread is fucked up.

StreetHazard you can go fuck yourself. You're a little bitch, and you and your 4chan faggots that have no lives and no families find it amusing.

I lost 3 family members that day. I don't find the humor.

I think this thread and images should be deleted, it is just vile and disturbing. No one should have to see someone making light of 9/11.

Fuck you all, yousef included for starting this bullshit.

AnthonyF
09-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Yousef...not cool even though I know you meant no harm.

And streethazard continues to prove how much of a fucking low life he really is.

-Ant.

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 07:32 AM
What a piece of shit, to disgrace those that lost their lives.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Since you assholes are such a compass for morality, then just

forgive me....

Firefightin_tC
09-11-2009, 08:37 AM
It's not about being a compass of morality...it's about showing respect where respect is due.

People lose thier lives in one of the worst attacks since Pearl Harbor and it's one of the few things that you just don't joke about...

8 years later people are still suffering from it...

...just a lil' compassion is all.

xxbckiexx
09-11-2009, 08:38 AM
This thread is fucked up.

StreetHazard you can go fuck yourself. You're a little bitch, and you and your 4chan faggots that have no lives and no families find it amusing.

I lost 3 family members that day. I don't find the humor.

I think this thread and images should be deleted, it is just vile and disturbing. No one should have to see someone making light of 9/11.

Fuck you all, yousef included for starting this bullshit.

You think yousef finds it funny? He lost 3 family members too, they were driving the planes into the towers! This is a day of remorse for him as well!

Nismo
09-11-2009, 08:52 AM
If I saw yousef today, I'd punch him straight in the face for making this thread. Real talk.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 09:02 AM
If I saw yousef today, I'd punch him straight in the face for making this thread. Real talk.

now the threats of violence....you guys are adorable

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Tracy
09-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Not sticking up for the joke, but are we going to start showing respect everyday for those that die? I mean lots of people did die that day, but lots of people die everyday. Don't make me start looking up the stats :)

Respect to those that died on 9/11 and EVERYDAY :) Let's make some more threads threads tomorrow to remember that my grandma died that day 10 years ago. It's true and I am still in pain from it.

Ed
09-11-2009, 09:05 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s38/JeremySWelch/SAndyVagina.jpg

Let's not make fun of jews or blacks anymore. Even though I have no connection with the 6 million jews or the millions of african slaves taken from their countries, it still offends me.

Everyone remembers. Yousef only made a funny, he's about as american as most of you. Quit joining the bandwagon.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Racist jokes... Fine.
Sexist jokes... Fine.
Rape jokes... Fine.
Pedo jokes... Fine.

Jokes about 9/11.
Not fine?

It's great to see where people draw the line.
Everything else is up for lulz...so why isn't this?

Disclaimer: I don't necessarily find the jokes in good taste but Yousef wasn't trying to be malicious and StreetHazard is self explanatory.

Ed
09-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Racist jokes... Fine.
Sexist jokes... Fine.
Rape jokes... Fine.
Pedo jokes... Fine.

Jokes about 9/11.
Not fine?

Disclaimer: I don't necessarily find the jokes in good taste but Yousef wasn't trying to be malicious and StreetHazard is self explanatory.

exactly. shut the fuck up with your sandy vaginas if you're gonna joke about everything else.

people suffer from racism, sexism, rape and children get molested EVERYDAY, you motherfuckers don't draw the line when it comes to that.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 09:25 AM
its irony on a base level but I like it.:goodjob::goodjob:

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Sure....

Racism occurs everyday.
Sexist people walk around everyday.
Rape occurs everyday.
Pedophiles are still around everyday.

Making jokes about that can be percieved as tasteless yet funny to others, but those that find making fun of a world changing event where thousands of people lost their lives in a matter of minutes is totally different in my books. Yeah, it sucks if your loved one past way, but if I made a thread saying Merry 9/12 because your dad died , joking or not, its tasteless and shows a lot about who you are as a person. I dont give a flying fuck what you think, those that make jokes about 9/11 are pieces of shit. So go fuck yourself.

AnthonyF
09-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Racist jokes... Fine.
Sexist jokes... Fine.
Rape jokes... Fine.
Pedo jokes... Fine.

Jokes about 9/11.
Not fine?

My thing is, there is a time and a place jokes like this. My birthday thread should have been one of those places. there was NO need for brandon to start shit. If he wanted to make a seperate thread for it, no biggy.

Just like today. Why do they insist on making jokes today about it? There is no need for it and it's uncalled for.

Rapist jokes are usually directed at the actual rapist and showing how fucked up they are. I personally do not care for the "pedo bear" bullshit. I think it's pretty sick.

-Ant.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Sure....

Racism occurs everyday.
Sexist people walk around everyday.
Rape occurs everyday.
Pedophiles are still around everyday.

Making jokes about that can be percieved as tasteless yet funny to others, but those that find making fun of a world changing event where thousands of people lost their lives in a matter of minutes is totally different in my books. Yeah, it sucks if your loved one past way, but if I made a thread saying Merry 9/12 because your dad died , joking or not, its tasteless and shows a lot about who you are as a person. I dont give a flying fuck what you think, those that make jokes about 9/11 are pieces of shit. So go fuck yourself.

you have a fucking pedobear sticker under your hood!

AnthonyF
09-11-2009, 09:30 AM
exactly. shut the fuck up with your sandy vaginas if you're gonna joke about everything else.

people suffer from racism, sexism, rape and children get molested EVERYDAY, you motherfuckers don't draw the line when it comes to that.A time and a place. I also know your words aren't directed at everyone b/c not everyone in this thread makes jokes about rapists, racism, molested children, etc...

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 09:36 AM
I didn't say I condone the jokes made.
I just find it ironic that the same people who have no qualms with poking fun at most every other subject that can be considered offensive to someone else, are getting pissed about this particular thread.

I don't know Yousef personally but I seriously doubt that he was being malicious...
As for StreetHazard..well...He's a habitual line stepper...

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 09:38 AM
you have a fucking pedobear sticker under your hood!

Call me a hypocrite. I dont really care, but because I have a pedobear sticker under my hood doesnt mean I condone 60 year old men touching little boys, and if you think that you're an idiot.

And trust me, id like to see someone go running around with an Osama sticker like the OP's photo supporting what happened on 9/11

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 09:43 AM
and yeah, I really dont care if people think I have a sandy vagina (wouldnt be the first time), but growing up in a Military family, I have huge sense of pride in country, and to let some douche behind a computer screen make jokes about domestic terrorism steps way over a boundary with me.

Tracy
09-11-2009, 10:08 AM
A time and a place. I also know your words aren't directed at everyone b/c not everyone in this thread makes jokes about rapists, racism, molested children, etc...

-Ant.I don't

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm just sayin'.
PPL in glass houses and stones and all that shit.
Na'mean?

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 10:14 AM
A time and a place. I also know your words aren't directed at everyone b/c not everyone in this thread makes jokes about rapists, racism, molested children, etc...

-Ant.

Nemesis does...

DJ Maestro
09-11-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm just sayin'.
PPL in glass houses and stones and all that shit.
Na'mean?

Glass houses are fail, they are too fragile. Builders should consider stronger materials in home construction. A few good choices are lumber, steel, concrete, and pudding. :goodjob:

Firefightin_tC
09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Puddin' FTW.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Glass houses are fail, they are too fragile. Builders should consider stronger materials in home construction. A few good choices are lumber, steel, concrete, and pudding. :goodjob:

<3
No homo.

1000cckiller
09-11-2009, 10:20 AM
lol@everyone in this thread

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:25 AM
A national tradgedy and one person dying of a disease are not on the same level.

If you were in NY when this happened, maybe you'd feel different. If you had lost someone maybe you'd feel different.

I get it, all sorts of jokes, but not this one? I agree. Racism, rape, etc. are not on the same line as 3,000 people dying in a terrorist attack.

And to make jokes, meh, but to post pictures?!?! The feelings that invokes in people is a big deal. I don't get offended at much, but this is something that just has no humor value to it.

I don't even see how merry 9/11 would be considered funny at all. I don't have sand in my vagina, I have bad thoughts and memories from that day. I had nightmares for months.

9/11 affected more people than most things you guys are listing. I'm a habitual line stepper, but even I know my limits.

Please, let me know of a day when you lost 3 family members in a car accident or something, and I'll wish you a merry (insert date) and see how funny you find it.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 10:31 AM
A national tradgedy and one person dying of a disease are not on the same level.

If you were in NY when this happened, maybe you'd feel different. If you had lost someone maybe you'd feel different.

I get it, all sorts of jokes, but not this one? I agree. Racism, rape, etc. are not on the same line as 3,000 people dying in a terrorist attack.

And to make jokes, meh, but to post pictures?!?! The feelings that invokes in people is a big deal. I don't get offended at much, but this is something that just has no humor value to it.

I don't even see how merry 9/11 would be considered funny at all. I don't have sand in my vagina, I have bad thoughts and memories from that day. I had nightmares for months.

9/11 affected more people than most things you guys are listing. I'm a habitual line stepper, but even I know my limits.

Please, let me know of a day when you lost 3 family members in a car accident or something, and I'll wish you a merry (insert date) and see how funny you find it.

no one is attacking you personally....If you got a PM with things like this inside it would be different. if you are offended then click your back button

1000cckiller
09-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Damn everyone has their own feelings, toward this shit. Not all people are going to agree and that is fine with me. I am not going to sit here and say I had dreams about 9/11, because I haven't. Yes people did loose their lives, but no one here can expect all people to feel the same way they do. Some people will joke about it, and others will be offended that's life.

Tracy
09-11-2009, 10:33 AM
I just think we should celebrate another special day for each one of the lives that affected us personally. Like their birthday. Who wants to remember a day that was so terrible? Makes me think of how now every time I think of my Grandpa, I see him in the casket because that was the last time I saw him. It's the last thing I remember about him and it sucks. I don't want to remember that. I have to try hard to remember when he used to take me out on his motorcycle when I was little. I don't go to viewings anymore.

I feel like the terrorists who planned this get to have a day to remember what they did to our country ONCE A YEAR. We make a whole day out of it every year and relive it over an over again—but some of you same people would say we should forget about slavery and it doesn't affect us today. See what I'm saying?

On another note, lots of you have called Yousie a terrorists more than once. It used to be a BIG joke around here. So that was funny, but that isn't? Ever think he was playing on that old skool inside joke?

1000cckiller
09-11-2009, 10:34 AM

You can't say that because you haven't been raped, or been involved in racism. You don't know how those people feel.

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:35 AM
I just think we should celebrate another special day for each one of the lives that affected us personally. Like their birthday. Who wants to remember a day that was so terrible? Makes me think of how now every time I think of my Grandpa, I see him in the casket because that was the last time I saw him. It's the last thing I remember about him and it sucks. I don't want to remember that. I have to try hard to remember when he used to take me out on his motorcycle when I was little. I don't go to viewings anymore.

I feel like the terrorists who planned this get to have a day to remember what they did to our country ONCE A YEAR. We make a whole day out of it every year and relive it over an over again—but some of you same people would say we should forget about slavery and it doesn't affect us today. See what I'm saying?

On another note, lots of you have called Yousie a terrorists more than once. It used to be a BIG joke around here. So that was funny, but that isn't? Ever think he was playing on that old skool inside joke?

You're a stupid bitch. Fuck you.

You can't say that because you haven't been raped, or been involved in racism. You don't know how those people feel.

That isn't even on the same level.

And I have been invovled in racism. Nice try.

Tracy
09-11-2009, 10:38 AM

That's all you got? So disappointed. Your name calling always makes you look so smart when you are trying to make a point. Then you wonder why no one ever takes you seriously.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 10:38 AM

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:41 AM
That's all you got? So disappointed. Your name calling always makes you look so smart when you are trying to make a point. Then you wonder why no one ever takes you seriously.

All I got?!?

You are comparing slavery to 9/11!!!! That is just beyond idiotic, I don't know what else to say but tell you what an idiot you are.

I mean, you're a southern hick. All you southern people find humor in things most people don't? The lack of intelligence makes a national tradgedy that affected people in the current time? I don't think anyone is dealing with the affects of slavery right now. And if so, not to the same level as back then.

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:41 AM

Nice edit.

Rape...right.

1000cckiller
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM

And I have been invovled in racism. Nice try.What racism, dipstick. You haven't seen or been through shit. You suburban ass white folks don't get shit. Have your parents, grandparents, been beat half to death or killed. Have you been told you can't go some where because of you skin color. Have any of your family memebers been raped and killed, or friends. Bitch death is death rather it's 1 or 3000

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Nice edit.

Rape...right.

I fucked up the quote and got lazy

Firefightin_tC
09-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Alright...this thread just to a turn for the worst.

*grabs a seat and some popcorn*

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 10:43 AM

Repped.
Your post made perfect sense to me.

So you can't make your point w/out insults?
She makes perfect sense to me.

SO because to YOU it isn't, it's not on the same level?
I have no ties to what happened on 9/11.
That being said, should I not care that it happened, simply because it didn't affect me?

On the offending side.:rolleyes:
Fact of the matter is, you're no victim here.
You have made jokes and distasteful comments about anyone and everyone under the sun.

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:44 AM
What racism, dipstick. You haven't seen or been through shit. You suburban ass white folks don't get shit. Have your parents, grandparents, been beat half to death or killed. Have you been told you can't go some where because of you skin color. Have any of your family memebers been raped and killed, or friends. Bitch death is death rather it's 1 or 3000

You're a moron. You clearly don't know what Italian immigrants went through in this country. My grandparents were told to fuck off all the time because of their last name. My grandfather had to use a different last name so he could get a fucking job.

And today, I too have been told to fuck off for being white. That I was in the wrong area for crackers.

Go whine about racism elsewhere, it isn't on the same level.

Too bad you didn't get beat half to death.

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
*sigh*

Tangent, there it is.

* leaves *

TheGodfather
Alright...this thread just to a turn for the worst.

*grabs a seat and some popcorn*

Yeah, but if I decide to discontinue talking about it, I get called a bitch and a pussy.

I'm pretty much done with it. I've said my shit.

Tracy
All I got?!?

You are comparing slavery to 9/11!!!! That is just beyond idiotic, I don't know what else to say but tell you what an idiot you are.

I mean, you're a southern hick. All you southern people find humor in things most people don't? The lack of intelligence makes a national tradgedy that affected people in the current time? I don't think anyone is dealing with the affects of slavery right now. And if so, not to the same level as back then.

Babes, it's called making an analogy. Look it up for your own good. It's a way to support an argument. I used racism because you are a racists. It applies to you and should be able to make YOU understand the connection of how those who aren't so passionate about remembering 9/11 as you are but might be just as passionate about another subject. I am passionate about racism, you are passionate about 9/11.

A southern hick eh? I am from Maryland sugar. Most of my Italian family is from Long Island and the other side from Philidelphia. I was raised in Miami. Far from a southern Hick, but whatevs.

Just because you're all passionate about something doesn't mean everyone else has to be. You need to learn to grow up and have an intelligent conversation while making your points rationally, otherwise—you are the idiot. Go ahead and say, "It's just the internet or just IA so who cares what we say. This isn't real life." like you always do. Then you would be involving yourself in a contradiction wouldn't ya?

You want me or us to take your passionate feeling seriously, but all you can do is insult people along the way. You won't get far in life, bud. You haven't a clue and I feel sorry for you.

p.s. Where did I say anything about finding any humor in the OP? I have been preaching that we should remember ANOTHER DAY and make sure we include ALL o fthe people who die that are important to us.

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
You have made jokes and distasteful comments about anyone and everyone under the sun.

Because I cross lines...habitually.

Firefightin_tC
09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
What racism, dipstick. You haven't seen or been through shit. You suburban ass white folks don't get shit. Have your parents, grandparents, been beat half to death or killed. Have you been told you can't go some where because of you skin color. Have any of your family memebers been raped and killed, or friends. Bitch death is death rather it's 1 or 3000

That's million dollar question.

stillaneon
09-11-2009, 10:48 AM
LOL at this thread.

I find the jokes tasteless, but I find the pedo, racist, sexism, rape, etc. jokes just a tasteless.

Godfather - STFU, all you do is bitch about how everyone is trying to attack you. No one gives a shit about you enough to make it worth our time to attack you all the time.

I don't see why if you have such a constant issue with the site, it's members, or it's content, it's so difficult for you to stop coming here. No one cries about not seeing you post here, I'm sure we will live if you didn't come back. Especially since I know for a fact that you have had no issues posting tasteless jokes on other issues incenuating racism, etc. Maybe it's time you had a little more empathy for others

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 10:48 AM
All I got?!?

It's my turn to call YOUR intellect into question.
Where in this thread has Tracy stated that she found humor in anything in this thread?
All she has done is point out the obvious, which several of us have done, and defended Yousef. The motherfucker didn't make the thread to be malicious. StreetHazard pushes buttons..that's what he does. He wasn't trying to be a spiteful prick either.

Seriously.
Get the fuck over it.

I'll make sure to piss and moan to all hell and back the very next time you make a thread that pokes jest at anything that ANYONE could find remotely offensive.

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:49 AM
A southern hick eh? I am from Maryland sugar. Most of my Italian family is from Long Island and the other side from Philidelphia. I was raised in Miami. Far from a southern Hick, but whatevs.

Just because you're all passionate about something doesn't mean everyone else has to be. You need to learn to grow up and have an intelligent conversation while making your points rationally, otherwise—you are the idiot. Go ahead and say, "It's just the internet or just IA so who cares what we say. This isn't real life." like you always do. Then you would be involving yourself in a contradiction wouldn't ya?

You want me or us to take your passionate feeling seriously, but all you can do is insult people along the way. You won't get far in life, bud. You haven't a clue and I feel sorry for you.

Seeing pictures making light of 9/11 strikes a different nerve in me. I can have an intelligent conversation if I felt it could happen. But you can't make a person stop finding a national tradgedy funny.

Not everyone else has to be passionate, but all this shit crosses the line.

The jokes and written shit, meh, I guess it's whatever. But the pictures are a little far.

I get what bobby is saying. If it didn't affect you, I guess it would be different. But this day affected alot more people than a death of one person, or a rape of a person.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Because I cross lines...habitually.

and so does StreetHazard.
Now you know how it feels.

1000cckiller
09-11-2009, 10:52 AM
You're a moron. You clearly don't know what Italian immigrants went through in this country. My grandparents were told to fuck off all the time because of their last name. My grandfather had to use a different last name so he could get a fucking job.

And today, I too have been told to fuck off for being white. That I was in the wrong area for crackers.

Go whine about racism elsewhere, it isn't on the same level.

Too bad you didn't get beat half to death.
wow, you are more stupid than you put off. Your people weren't dragged to the US bitch, they came on their own free will. The majority of you italians were fucking criminals, so it made it bad for the others which is why it was had for them to get jobs. Wrong areas for crackers because you was in the hood maybe, dumbass. 1 death is import as others, don't worry when someone close to you dies you might understand.

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:53 AM
wow, you are more stupid than you put off. Your people weren't dragged to the US bitch, they came on their own free will. The majority of you italians were fucking criminals, so it made it bad for the others which is why it was had for them to get jobs. Wrong areas for crackers because you was in the hood maybe, dumbass. 1 death is import as others, don't worry when someone close to you dies you might understand.

Your people weren't dragged here either.

Their own royalty sent them here. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Like I said before, the thread's subject matter is definitely in poor taste.
That I will not dispute.
I wouldn't and couldn't make fun of something that affected people in pretty significant ways.
However, my issue lies in the fact that nothing is offlimits during any other time on this forum so why should this be?

It's ok to talk shit about blacks and mexicans..
It's ok to talk about raping females.
It's ok to talk about killing the president of this country.
It's ok to joke about the Holocaust.
It's ok to joke about molesting young girls.

Why the fuck is this any different?

1000cckiller
09-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Your people weren't dragged here either.

Their own royalty sent them here. :goodjob:
You are a Idiot, thank you for showing it.

StreetHazard
and so does StreetHazard.
Now you know how it feels.

I wuv you Bobby, will you be my fwend?

:D:D:D:D

Kasper
I agree with nemesis. This thread is just totally wrong. This is one thing i wouldnt ever want anyone to crack jokes about. so many people have died because of this. and i truly dont think that doing this is a good way of remembering what happened. and how many have sacraficed there lives so that you can sit on the computer and live in a free country...

TheGodfather
09-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Like I said before, the thread's subject matter is definitely in poor taste.
That I will not dispute.
I wouldn't and couldn't make fun of something that affected people in pretty significant ways.
However, my issue lies in the fact that nothing is offlimits during any other time on this forum so why should this be?

It's ok to talk shit about blacks and mexicans..
It's ok to talk about raping females.
It's ok to talk about killing the president of this country.
It's ok to joke about the Holocaust.
It's ok to joke about molesting young girls.

Why the fuck is this any different?

Just because this is still so fresh in my mind and alot of others. It isn't the same as a racist joke or a rape joke.

Maybe in 50 years people who knew nothing of it or had no ties to it will find the humor in it like the holocaust and slavery. Time makes things different.

But to me showing pictures of 9/11 in a joking way is just over the line.

I'm headed out, and most likely won't be returning to this thread because it isn't going anywhere. It's beating a dead horse. You know how I feel, I know how people don't care. That's it.

BKgen®
09-11-2009, 11:00 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nemesis again.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 11:00 AM
I agree with nemesis. This thread is just totally wrong. This is one thing i wouldnt ever want anyone to crack jokes about. so many people have died because of this. and i truly dont think that doing this is a good way of remembering what happened. and how many have sacraficed there lives so that you can sit on the computer and live in a free country...

Im not sure but I think there is a forum someplace else where you can jack yourself off thinking about your patriotism.

Tracy
09-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Seeing pictures making light of 9/11 strikes a different nerve in me. I can have an intelligent conversation if I felt it could happen. But you can't make a person stop finding a national tradgedy funny.

Not everyone else has to be passionate, but all this shit crosses the line.

The jokes and written shit, meh, I guess it's whatever. But the pictures are a little far.

I get what bobby is saying. If it didn't affect you, I guess it would be different. But this day affected a lot more people than a death of one person, or a rape of a person.

Each person is an individual. YOU feel very hurt by the situation. I feel very hurt by the death of my grandma. It's called relativism. Everyone has feelings relative to themselves and it's not for one person to say that theirs is worse than someone else's. You have no way of knowing that.

Do you celebrate or remember the Holocaust? I'm going to guess no. Why? Only because it didn't personally affect you—but trust me, thousands of people died because of it.

NOW remember, we have moved away from the joke discussion. I am not condoning it and my only mention of it was to maybe bring some insight to the possible "why". So don't get on my case about that.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Is showing your so called patriotism a few days out of the year really being patriotic?
Pffffffffffffffffffffft.

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Do you celebrate or remember the Holocaust? I'm going to guess no. Why? Only because it didn't personally affect you—but trust me, thousands of people died because of it.

Probably because we werent around when it happened. News and reporting has changed a lot since then and how video is delivered. 9/11 happened not that long ago and in an age of information/video transmitted faster than one could even imagine. Im not surprised that more people are affected in an offset personal way than the Holocaust. Both being horrible events in our world history.

Zach79zx
09-11-2009, 11:07 AM
LOL at this thread.

I find the jokes tasteless, but I find the pedo, racist, sexism, rape, etc. jokes just a tasteless.

Godfather - STFU, all you do is bitch about how everyone is trying to attack you. No one gives a shit about you enough to make it worth our time to attack you all the time.

I don't see why if you have such a constant issue with the site, it's members, or it's content, it's so difficult for you to stop coming here. No one cries about not seeing you post here, I'm sure we will live if you didn't come back. Especially since I know for a fact that you have had no issues posting tasteless jokes on other issues incenuating racism, etc. Maybe it's time you had a little more empathy for others

reps is there an applause smiley :thinking::couch:
nope this one is ok though

Ed
09-11-2009, 11:19 AM
mark your calendars. in a few years it will be ok to joke about this...

http://btr.michaelkwan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/toosoonjunior.jpg

Tracy
09-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Probably because we werent around when it happened. News and reporting has changed a lot since then and how video is delivered. 9/11 happened not that long ago and in an age of information/video transmitted faster than one could even imagine. Im not surprised that more people are affected in an offset personal way than the Holocaust. Both being horrible events in our world history.

Which means in short—it didn't personally affect you. Still goes along with my relativism statement.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 11:23 AM
I guess patriotism fuels people to call the president a n!gger, etc and wish harm on him.

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo. Patriotism!!!!

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Which means in short—it didn't personally affect you. Still goes along with my relativism statement.

Its all in how you look at it. When people make jokes about putting jews in an oven, how many people do you see laughing, probably the same idiots laughing at this thread, right? Its not about relativism, its more about something being really tasteless.

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I guess patriotism fuels people to call the president a n!gger, etc and wish harm on him.

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo. Patriotism!!!!

Who has done that? Anyone that threatens the President has honestly committed a crime.

rehab
09-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Am I going to get bashed for posting these pictures?!

God I hope so.

BobbyFresco
09-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Who has done that? Anyone that threatens the President has honestly committed a crime.

Not anyone is this thread specifically. Not yet, anyway.
But it's happened.

I understand where you're coming from. I really do.

Tracy
09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Its all in how you look at it. When people make jokes about putting jews in an oven, how many people do you see laughing, probably the same idiots laughing at this thread, right? Its not about relativism, its more about something being really tasteless.As I stated 2 times now—I am not and have not been talking about the joke. I have been talking about remembering it on a different day.

My comments about relativism were tailored to GF because he was calling people names for thinking everyone should not be remembered for their lives (in retort to my comments)—only this particular day and his reasoning was because HE KNEW people who died in the tragedy. No other reason was given, only a personal one. Relativism.

I personally don't think we should remember the tragic day. I think we should remember another special day which goes back to relativism. Remember the person YOU knew on a special day that YOU TWO SHARED—not the day of their tragic death.

But sine my thoughts are way off topic for this thread and are getting confused with being in favor of the joke. I will recede. I have a final to go take anyways. Peace.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Am I going to get bashed for posting these pictures?!

God I hope so.

well played sir....timing almost impeccable

The Ren
09-11-2009, 11:39 AM

Ok so saying this.. then NO ONE has a right to make fun of blacks or jews because to me those should be national tragadys too... 3,000 people died here (not saying that isnt bad)..6 MILLION JEWS DIED (yes family members of mine did die).. and MILLIONS of Blacks were killed too.. Im not saying I agree with yousef on this.. but he wasnt doing it in a malicous way.

Brian*
09-11-2009, 11:40 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/334nt6b.jpg

Fucking awesome! :cheers::ninja:

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Ok so saying this.. then NO ONE has a right to make fun of blacks or jews because to me those should be national tragadys too... 3,000 people died here (not saying that isnt bad)..6 MILLION JEWS DIED (yes family members of mine did die).. and MILLIONS of Blacks were killed too.. Im not saying I agree with yousef on this.. but he wasnt doing it in a malicous way.

I would LOVE to see yousef's rep point list right now...a screen shot anything.

mine looks like a traffic intersection in an insane Asylum...

red red red red red red GREEN GREEN red red red GREEN

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 11:48 AM
3,000 people died here (not saying that isnt bad)..6 MILLION JEWS DIED (yes family members of mine did die).. and MILLIONS of Blacks were killed too..

in the Holocaust? :???:

The Ren
09-11-2009, 11:49 AM
in the Holocaust? :???:

Sorry I re-read what i typed hehe.. I meant during slavery times not the holocaust... my bad

I mean seriously.. how do you think all of us jews feel about people who DENY the holocaust when millions (over half) of our population were wiped out?

Firefightin_tC
09-11-2009, 11:52 AM
This is going no where fast.

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 11:54 AM
I mean seriously.. how do you think all of us jews feel about people who DENY the holocaust when millions (over half) of our population were wiped out?

Ive never met anyone personally that "denys" the Holocaust ever happening. I find the idea really ignorant. BUT, that is a topic taking things in a totally different direction. I dont think anyone here is denying 9/11 happening heh. Unless you're a conspiracy theorist.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Sorry I re-read what i typed hehe.. I meant during slavery times not the holocaust... my bad

Look Ren the irony is completely lost on him....in case you missed it
he has a pedobear sticker on his car!

The Ren
09-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Ive never met anyone personally that "denys" the Holocaust ever happening. I find the idea really ignorant. BUT, that is a topic taking things in a totally different direction.

I agree.. but my point is relevant. Im not saying I agree with yousef on this post.. but he didnt intend on posting this to be like "fuck all the people who died or the families of those who died"..

Nemesis
09-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Look Ren the irony is completely lost on him....in case you missed it
he has a pedobear sticker on his car!

lol Gotta save that pic. Funny how thats all you have to fall back on is a fictional cartoon character under the hood of my car.

StreetHazard
09-11-2009, 12:03 PM
lol Gotta save that pic. Funny how thats all you have to fall back on is a fictional cartoon character under the hood of my car.

EVERYTHING about this entire thread is funny to me, just the sheer amount of complete butthurt that is going on is epic in its hilarity, I can almost *see* angry fists being shaken at monitors and hands twitching so badly they can barely type. Please save it so I know my time wasnt completely wasted :D

The Yousef's thread has has done either 1 of 2 things to you which either is win

1. made you so angry you want to shit blood
2. made you laugh so hard you want to shit blood

I have to say the successful troll has been successful

reps to you sir

Ed
09-11-2009, 01:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT0OqHr3wHQ