lanning
09-10-2009, 09:06 PM
http://yoyodawgdawg.com/pics/yo-dawg-beer.jpg

mn4a15
09-10-2009, 09:16 PM
That's weak they even painted the calipers the same i counted 5 monitors :gay:

Shift_2WIN
09-10-2009, 09:39 PM
This isnt rice, its a clean SHOW car, and being a GTR it has decent GO stock, so if im missing something, please explain how this is rice? Even stock it can beat alot of cars on here, and there arent any extreme wings or bodykits, and the work doesnt look half-assed, you can tell it has all been professionally done. The doors and hood are a bit much for MY taste, but then again ITS A SHOW CAR, its supposed to be over the top!

EJ25RUN
09-10-2009, 09:42 PM
This isnt rice, its a clean SHOW car, and being a GTR it has decent GO stock, so if im missing something, please explain how this is rice? Even stock it can beat alot of cars on here, and there arent any extreme wings or bodykits, and the work doesnt look half-assed, you can tell it has all been professionally done. The doors and hood are a bit much for MY taste, but then again ITS A SHOW CAR, its supposed to be over the top!

Making fun of show cars is what some of us are all about.

No go (with left right included)....no care.

m3dic8d
09-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Correction, stock it can beat 99% of the cars on here

k20siboii
09-10-2009, 09:43 PM

QFT x1511311315896

P-town-zenki
09-10-2009, 09:51 PM
i don't like show cars at all.....

when you have to list it as "custom" it's rice to me just sayin

Shift_2WIN
09-10-2009, 09:54 PM

Can your car beat that GTR?

m3dic8d
09-10-2009, 10:08 PM

Rice is anything custom done poorly...

A car that cost multiple 100's of thousands of dollars can not be rice. Not possible.

Shift_2WIN
09-10-2009, 10:11 PM

A car that cost multiple 100's of thousands of dollars can not be rice. Not possible.
Thank you. This is why everyone is afraid to do something different, and all civics look the same, all 240's look the same, etc. People dont know difference between show and rice. There is a difference ppl!
Reps to m3dic8d for seeing the difference!

marcos713
09-10-2009, 10:56 PM
i totally agree! this car is clean, the fact that it has custom paint etc done to it doesnt make it rice. the mods arent in my taste but still clean

Warlock
09-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Thank you. This is why everyone is afraid to do something different, and all civics look the same, all 240's look the same, etc. People dont know difference between show and rice. There is a difference ppl!
Reps to m3dic8d for seeing the difference!

My 240 does not look any that i have seen... and it can easily beat that car IMO. I can put a million dollars into a saturn and it still sucks, you can put a million dollars in a lambo and make it gay as hell

Warlock
09-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Lets see the flaws...

The sweet hood and doors. Lambo doors:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3243/Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Its an autotragic LOL

it has a horse on the side... I mean WTF

It has tv's everywhere...

P-town-zenki
09-10-2009, 11:10 PM
i don't car eif i can't beat a gtr. if that car were to pull up next to me i would laugh at it.

but besides th epoint i just stated my opinion. if you make a care "over done/ show car" i don't like it and consider it ricey was that not what the original rice was. "show cars"

barett-jackson is true "showcars" this is mtv (let's see how much money we could waste on this)

i agree to disagree

Black4DrEK
09-10-2009, 11:14 PM
^ yea this is not a "SHOW" car

it is just TOO MUCH! it isnt clean , yet rather HIDEOUS!

And im not sayin this just becuz it aint all "jdm tyte" its jus plain out ugly!

Black4DrEK
09-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Can your car beat that GTR?

Can yours :thinking:

What point are you trying to get at? How EVER fast this car is, it has No functional parts that support the speed anyways!!:lmfao:

P-town-zenki
09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
^^thank you now we can gang up on the secret ricers lol

Warlock
09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Can yours :thinking:

What point are you trying to get at? How EVER fast this car is, it has No functional parts that support the speed anyways!!:lmfao:
it has monitors though! LOL

Black4DrEK
09-10-2009, 11:23 PM
^^ o shit u right!! this thang is BALLIN!!

Starrfire
09-10-2009, 11:26 PM
I don't think its a bad looking car, there are a lot worse cars out there. Shit I'd drive the shit outta it if someone gave it to me. Wouldn't buy it and do that to it, but thats just my $.02

SEAN
09-10-2009, 11:26 PM
poor GTR:gay:

Timmy22
09-10-2009, 11:37 PM
WHY?!?!?!

Shift_2WIN
09-10-2009, 11:38 PM
The point is, you cant try to make fun of a car for being different ESP when it has been professionally done, and can more than likely beat yours. Dont make fun of what you cant beat. And when they pull up next to you, im sure they are laughing at a 93 Silvia laughing at them lol. Pretty much, its like making fun of a "ricer" then getting into a race with them, and being destroyed...guess what? You just lost to said "Ricer". This car not being YOUR style and being rice are two completely different things. This car isnt my style either, but I can appreciate the work put into even though it isnt my style. Rice is a bunch of crap that doesnt flow together combined with shotty work, and this car doesnt have any of that. This car is about entertainment and flash, and the sound system and tv's reflect that. The car def has go, so why go there. I believe its twin turbos support its speed just fine. And Barret-Jackson are SHOWROOM cars, not show cars...nothing is really done to them, unless they were movie cars, they are jus kept in excellent condition so that they bring in the highest price...ITS AN AUCTION lol.

Shift_2WIN
09-10-2009, 11:39 PM
I don't think its a bad looking car, there are a lot worse cars out there. Shit I'd drive the shit outta it if someone gave it to me. Wouldn't buy it and do that to it, but thats just my $.02
Thank you, if I bought one, I wouldnt do all that to it either, but you have to give credit where credit is due, and the work looks flawless...again not my style, but still not rice.

Black4DrEK
09-10-2009, 11:41 PM
The point is, you cant try to make fun of a car for being different ESP when it has been professionally done, and can more than likely beat yours. Dont make fun of what you cant beat. And when they pull up next to you, im sure they are laughing at a 93 Silvia laughing at them lol. Pretty much, its like making fun of a "ricer" then getting into a race with them, and being destroyed...guess what? You just lost to said "Ricer". This car not being YOUR style and being rice are two completely different things. This car isnt my style either, but I can appreciate the work put into even though it isnt my style. Rice is a bunch of crap that doesnt flow together combined with shotty work, and this car doesnt have any of that. This car is about entertainment and flash, and the sound system and tv's reflect that. The car def has go, so why go there. I believe its twin turbos support its speed just fine. And Barret-Jackson are SHOWROOM cars, not show cars...nothing is really done to them, unless they were movie cars, they are jus kept in excellent condition so that they bring in the highest price...ITS AN AUCTION lol.

^thats not what i meant be supporting the speed but , I guess that FLEW so FAST over your head!!

And I never said the car was "rice"

If YOU like it , YOU like it... correct:goodjob:

Shift_2WIN
09-10-2009, 11:45 PM
^thats not what i meant be supporting the speed but , I guess that FLEW so FAST over your head!!

And I never said the car was "rice"

If YOU like it , YOU like it... correct:goodjob:
I dont recall saying you said it was rice.....get facts str8 plz lol

Black4DrEK
09-10-2009, 11:49 PM
^^ YOU kept referring to this car/setup (parts) "NOT RICE" 100 times , so i was just simply saying 'I' never said it was "rice"

Shift_2WIN
09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Well the whole reason its in this section is b/c its looked at as what?.....rice. I understand 'you' never said it was rice, thats why I never said 'you' called it rice lol.

Black4DrEK
09-11-2009, 12:04 AM
^^ yea i fell ya..

It was put in this section i guess because other fellow members looked at it as FUGLY AS HELL!!

Shift_2WIN
09-11-2009, 12:06 AM
And that it may be to us, but that still doesnt make it rice....just ugly lol. The owner likes it, and the work was cleanly done so it doesnt quite qualify as rice, just ugly lol. But ive def seen much worse....

Black4DrEK
09-11-2009, 12:12 AM
x2 I just dont ever want to see a GTR look like that EVER!!

Warlock
09-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Pretty much, its like making fun of a "ricer" then getting into a race with them, and being destroyed...guess what? You just lost to said "Ricer".

Ok you think this :gay:car can beat mine? :tongue1:

VQ35 Star
09-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Ok you think this :gay:car can beat mine? :tongue1:

What kinda car do u have and what's done to it?

PROŽ
09-11-2009, 12:34 AM

:yes::goodjob:

Donati03gt
09-11-2009, 12:40 AM
i found this ...
i bet anyone on this site would take this car overs their own
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/8/l_2aa3bb9ce4ea4c0989355c110c3f66e0.jpg

5spdfrk
09-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Minus the doors and airbrush graphics, I'd probably rock it!

Black4DrEK
09-11-2009, 12:42 AM
:thinking:

PROŽ
09-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Minus the doors and airbrush graphics, I'd probably rock it!

lol, f-ck it.

95 del sol, or gt-r?

you don't have to tell me twice.

if that was my options, i'd become a fan of the airbrush in a minute, lol.

5spdfrk
09-11-2009, 12:48 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to staysikwitit again.:yes:

PROŽ
09-11-2009, 12:48 AM
found a big pic.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8MPCKJQzPA8/SWdr5vphv0I/AAAAAAAAW2Q/RTi0zMp23r0/s1600-h/3180907887_6232edd830_b.jpg

5spdfrk
09-11-2009, 12:49 AM
So i guess it's a dragon and not a horse, lol.

PROŽ
09-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

:goodjob:

lol, horse? :lmfao:

JRJcrf150f
09-11-2009, 12:51 AM
what a waste of a gtr :no::cry:
:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: :gay::gay:

d-man478
09-11-2009, 01:01 AM
that car is ruined.

Black4DrEK
09-11-2009, 01:04 AM
^^

RUUUUIIIIIINNNNEEDDD

thegovanator
09-11-2009, 01:57 AM
NOPI BRO IT'S THE SHIT TO DO THESE DAYS

DUBSf22c
09-11-2009, 02:01 AM
this thread makes me LAWLS

ItsBlack
09-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Gawd Dammit.

TSiFTW
09-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Yeah dont think for one second that the guy who owns a SEMA worthy show car don't laugh like hell at anyones "modified" Civic with a near stock motor swap, a lip, and their hella flushness. Most people on this site WOULD more than gladly drive the hell out of that car IF ever given the chance. Also pictures do not do cars like that justice. There is a difference in trying to build a car like that when you don't have the money and it comes out like shit and actually being able to professionally finish one.

e_pirate1337
09-11-2009, 08:32 PM
lol this thread is funny.

The gtr in question is a show car.
its not really rice due to the quality of the work imo.
its not really "clean" due to the amount and X-TREEMNESS of the mods.
Yes this gtr is probably faster than most IA users cars, its a gtr with mild tuning and mods maybe.

but like most showcars its not built for any hoonage or daily driving.
its built to catch your eye and be a glorified shelf for a/v equipment, giant RIHYMZ!!, and Hou$e Of Ko$t paint jobs. As well as being a showpeice for the builders handi work.

shes a trailer queen, i highly doubt this car has more than 50 miles on it.

P-town-zenki
09-11-2009, 09:18 PM
i guess the agree to disagree comment flew past your eyes.

besides the fact the car is uglier than i am. Just because I couldn't beat it in a race doesn't mean it's not rice.

It doesn't matter that is has alot of $$ poured into or it has a "bad-ass" paint job. It have very poor taste and is therefore rice. The fact that it is crazy ass blue, color matched rim's, and a dragon on it mean it's rice. Just because it's a gtr and is never gonna be driven on the street makes it not rice?

If a 240/civic were to pull up next to you on the street with the same mods, (weak wheels,lambo doors,gay graphics) would you not consider that rice. Just because it's a civic with this stuff on it it's not rice.

In my eyes this car is ricey. It has ricey paint, ricey graphics, ricey painted engine coverings.

i stated my opinion no hard feelings

amandDA
09-11-2009, 11:28 PM
poor car.... not my style but obviously he or she likes it, and they make the car payment so more power to them...

.93lude
09-11-2009, 11:39 PM

its still ugly

singhondeck
09-12-2009, 12:37 AM
i kinda like it..does that makeme a ricer

P-town-zenki
09-12-2009, 12:43 AM
you're like a ricer in disguise. decteptirice!!

Just_lookin
09-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Lets see the flaws...

The sweet hood and doors. Lambo doors:
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/data/3243/Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Its an autotragic LOL

it has a horse on the side... I mean WTF

It has tv's everywhere...

there is no 5speed gtr... do some homework...

Turbodude06
09-12-2009, 07:57 AM
lol this thread is funny.

The gtr in question is a show car.
its not really rice due to the quality of the work imo.
its not really "clean" due to the amount and X-TREEMNESS of the mods.
Yes this gtr is probably faster than most IA users cars, its a gtr with mild tuning and mods maybe.

but like most showcars its not built for any hoonage or daily driving.
its built to catch your eye and be a glorified shelf for a/v equipment, giant RIHYMZ!!, and Hou$e Of Ko$t paint jobs. As well as being a showpeice for the builders handi work.

shes a trailer queen, i highly doubt this car has more than 50 miles on it.

well said:goodjob: Its a show car guys... No one on here would know what that is if it wasn't JDM:lmfao:............

Elbow
09-12-2009, 08:42 AM
I thought the stock GTR WAS a WTF car??

P-town-zenki
09-12-2009, 10:49 AM
^lol

e_pirate1337
09-12-2009, 01:02 PM
I thought the stock GTR WAS a WTF car??

lol yeah, one of the final concepts looked way better imo.

VooDooXII
09-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Oh that warranty is SO void.

bloodline
09-18-2009, 02:26 AM
i would never do all that to a skyline if i had one....thats a performance car...not a show car to me...i would wanna drive the shit out of it..rather then do all that and stunt in it

ash7
09-18-2009, 02:39 AM
Dont make fun of what you cant beat.

yeah dawg, cuz dis is da streetz.

race for respect dawg

mad props yo - mad props

:rolleyes:
-jonathan

claybird
09-18-2009, 10:09 PM
I like it and everyone hates me EVERY ONE AGREES ON THAT!

Brian*
09-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Might not be rice, but it's sure a waste of money!

Brian*
09-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Oh that warranty is SO void.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Brian*
09-25-2009, 08:44 AM
I like it and everyone hates me EVERY ONE AGREES ON THAT!

Smartest thing you have EVER said... well typed... LOL

trdmatrixxrs
09-25-2009, 12:35 PM
I realize it could whoop my ass, and thats its a show, but....................

It's still ugly

The Green Monster
09-25-2009, 11:18 PM
I just busted out laughin cuz they did all that and left the stock steering wheel lol

Sidenote: Brian, when did you polish the wheels? They used to be black right?