PDA

View Full Version : LMAO..... "Teen Lingo Cheat Sheet"

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 03:31 AM
God I hope I never get to the point where I need this... QD, do you use this to talk to your kids? And i dont know where the hell they get the woot = "we own the other team".... I've never used it that way before, never even heard it that way before... And where's FUBAR! or "hawt"

#
411 - information
5-0 - police or a bad ass car or a bad ass guy on IA.

a
ape - crazy
aiight - okay
all that - wonderful
all up in my grill - up in your face
all up in the kool-aid - in someone's business

b
bangin' - cool
beast - someone that excels in something
benjamins - money
biter - someone that copies from others
bitter - mean
bling-bling - jewlery
blingin - wearing a lot of jewlery
bo bo - bad quality
boo - boyfriend
bootylicious - voluptuous/attractive
bounce - leave
bro/brah - friend (male)
buggin' - acting strange
bum - to borrow
bunk - not cool

c
checkin out - going home
chedder/cheddah - money
cheezin - smiling
chewy - cool
chillax - to chill and relax at the same time
chillin' - relaxing
clowin' - make fun of
crashy - messed up
crib - house
crushing - like a lot, have a crush on

d
da bomb - the best
dat is crunk - the situation is ok
dawg/dog - friend
dead presidents - money
dis - disrespect
down low (D/L) - secret
dude - friend
e
ease up - calm down

f
fa’sheezy, fasheezi, fashazel, fo’shizzle - for sure
federal - illegal
feel me - understand
fly - in style, cool
fo rizzle - yes
fo shizzle m'nizzle - I agree my friend
fo sho - for sure
foo - friend

g
ghetto - cheap, undesireable
gnarly - uncool

h
hatoraid - when someone hops on the bandwagon to hate someone or something
homie - friend
hook me up - request for assistance
hot - cool, in style
hottie - cute guy

i
ill - cool, in style
IM - instant message
I'm out - goodbye

j
jonesing - craving something
junk in the trunk - nice behind

k
keepin it real - being serious
kewl - cool
kicking it - hanging out together
kicks - shoes
knicked out - flipped out
krunk - wild, exhilarating
kryptonite - weakness

l
L 7 - geek, square (creates the shape of a square when text messaging)
lights are on - parents are in the room
limp - cool
lol - laugh out loud

m
mad - very
mad fun - cool
mad skizzills - great talent
money - excellent
my bad - sorry

n
no brainer - obvious

o
off the hook - fun
old school - old style that’s back in style
on fire - extremely good
out of order - not very nice
overshare - offering too much information
p
peeps - close friends
phat - cool
phat-phree - not cool
playa - a person that cheats on someone
player hater - someone who doesn't like others' achievements
poser - someone who pretends to be something he/she is not, or who pretends to be able to do something he/she cannot
props - admiration, credit
psyched - excited
po po - police
poppin' - cool
postal - insane
punked - embarassed by someone else

r
random - when people say or do something unexpected
rents - parents
represent - doing your best
rewinder - addicted to school
rock - is really good

s
sad - not cool
shut up - no way!
sick - cool
sista - friend (female)
skrilla - money
slammin' - awesome
smak - derogatory comment
spent - tired
step off - back off
stoked - very happy
straight - honest
sup? - short for "what's up?"
sweet - cool

t
talking to - first stages of dating
talking smack - talking bad about someone
that bites - describes a situation that is unfair or not good
tight - very close relationship or very cool
TMI - too much information
trashed - drunk
trendies - first to try new, popular items
trippin’ - to have a problem, acting crazy
truethat/tru dat - that’s right

w
whack - really good OR really bad (depends on how it's said)
wassup (or sup) - what's up?
what's poppin? - what's up?
what's crackin'? - what's up
weaksauce - lame joke
wicked - cool
woot - "we own the other team", celebrate victory in a video game

ALVIN
10-12-2005, 07:06 AM
f
Fubar(ed) - to get fuckerd up.

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Isn't FUBAR really an acronym for Fucked up beyond any (or all?) recognition? I dunno.... thats what i've always thought, maybe some military or smarter person can enlighten me haha

B16a2 Civic
10-12-2005, 11:50 AM
kidz these days.

The Ren
10-12-2005, 11:51 AM
haha thats funney

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-12-2005, 11:53 AM
spittin game..

Importdreamer56
10-12-2005, 12:06 PM
I know all these, but I don't use half these. That would be just weird to use all of them.

99ITRGIRL
10-12-2005, 12:16 PM
lol

djdetox
10-12-2005, 12:33 PM
lol..thats great! but they missed a lot of other good ones :)

YokotaS13
10-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Isn't FUBAR really an acronym for Fucked up beyond any (or all?) recognition? I dunno.... thats what i've always thought, maybe some military or smarter person can enlighten me haha
correct

RandomGuy
10-12-2005, 01:33 PM
hatoraid - when someone hops on the bandwagon to hate someone or something

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll

Spyder
10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Yea.. they did miss a lot of the good ones, and i learned a few new ones while reading that now my slang is a step closer to being complete.

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Yea.. they did miss a lot of the good ones, and i learned a few new ones while reading that now my slang is a step closer to being complete.

Well, this was found on AOL's "Parenting" section lol, so I'm sure they aren't exactly cutting edge on the list haha. Although it did suprise me that they had Foshizzle m'nizzle..... thats like what, 2-3 years old? lmao...

Spyder
10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Well, this was found on AOL's "Parenting" section lol, so I'm sure they aren't exactly cutting edge on the list haha. Although it did suprise me that they had Foshizzle m'nizzle..... thats like what, 2-3 years old? lmao...

FoShizzle!

silver
10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Sup? Ok.. the 411... so I am going to try and keep it real cause this is bangin’!! So the other day I was chillin’ at my crib and my phone rings. I was like aiight it must be my peeps. Of course it was Kelly.. my dawg!! She was all like “What’s poppin? keep this on the D/L, but do you know how I can come across some trendies dead presidents?” So I’m Like “What’s crackin… Ease up Sista, I am da bomb at this and I am the beast… you can bum some dead presidents, fo sho. You my foo!” she’s like “kewl, fo shizzle m’nizzle”

So later that day, Kelly pulls up in her Ghetto, Gnarley, 5-0. She steps out and is all that and I am crushing… dayum dat is crunk and bootylicious, lol. Man my boo would be down with that cause that is not bo bo. I let her in the door, cant help but notice the junk in the trunk. So we just kicking it. And I notice that she is buggin and it’s bunk. I was like “Wassup?” she is like “I am talking to this hottie named Mikey, and he’s chewy.. and the other night we chillaxed together and had a krunk time.” So I was like “did you have the mad skizzils” and she was like “Well it didn’t get that far.. It was mad mad fun, right, it was off the hook. And he was on fire.. but he’s a little old school… then his bro walked into the room along with the rents and started trippin which I thought was out of order… I mean they were ape and all up in the kool-aid. So I was like dude ease up, you’re being bitter and all up in my grill. Yeah so the lights are still on and its limp and wicked and his mom tells some weaksauce and I was like TMI. She was all talking smack so I was like my bad and checked out.” So I am just sitting there cheezin cause I found that funny and crashy. And after a while we agree that we are both jonesing some beer. So we get trashed and it gets hot and we start clownin’ Mikey and how he has a lot of bling bling and is blingin and supplying the benjamins and that he can be biter sometimes and it’s all ill… it was just funny.. Kelly is hilarious when she is drunk, lol.. and she has these kicks that have elmo on them, yeah she was wearing them that day, lol. She about knicked out when I laughed at them cause I thought they were L7. but she got the kryptonite and hatoraid. She my homie so she fly, fo rizzle. That’s a no brainer and she feel me. So yeah… Kelly is a playa and I am a playa hater.. I used to not be.. but she thinks its phat and I think its phat-phree. I mean why try and be a poser and thinks we tight and woot with other people. I mean yeah that bites, but that’s really whack, tru dat…

But yeah so Kelly wanted some skrilla, which I was sick and represent and overshared my wealth. Which that shit is federal fa’sheezy. So shes like hook me up with some chedder and psyched cause she thinks it poppin’ im gonna help her out and not dis her. Im just a slammin person and stoked and straight so I always come through for my hoes. So that’s that.. She was ready to bounce... I told her to IM me later so we could talk smak about her rewinder because that is not rock she was like shut up and that was sad. But I give her props for going, yeah I know that was random. Ok I think I am spent and I am going to step off before I go postal and get punked by the po po…

Anyways, sweet, I’m out!!

Doesn’t make sense but I used every word, lol

mocha latte cupcake
10-12-2005, 02:09 PM
and this is why i can't ever understand what you say.... you're sexy, but wow.... just wow...

PSINXS
10-12-2005, 02:14 PM
hold up. u aint got shawty( word for comradery or just a person) or shorty(meaning girlfriend)?

silver
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
It's not on the list...

mocha latte cupcake
10-12-2005, 02:17 PM
quick someone edit the list :)

silver
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
I have the original list printed... so I can check from my end, lol

kelly marie
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Sup? Ok.. the 411... so I am going to try and keep it real cause this is bangin’!! So the other day I was chillin’ at my crib and my phone rings. I was like aiight it must be my peeps. Of course it was Kelly.. my dawg!! She was all like “What’s poppin? keep this on the D/L, but do you know how I can come across some trendies dead presidents?” So I’m Like “What’s crackin… Ease up Sista, I am da bomb at this and I am the beast… you can bum some dead presidents, fo sho. You my foo!” she’s like “kewl, fo shizzle m’nizzle”

So later that day, Kelly pulls up in her Ghetto, Gnarley, 5-0. She steps out and is all that and I am crushing… dayum dat is crunk and bootylicious, lol. Man my boo would be down with that cause that is not bo bo. I let her in the door, cant help but notice the junk in the trunk. So we just kicking it. And I notice that she is buggin and it’s bunk. I was like “Wassup?” she is like “I am talking to this hottie named Mikey, and he’s chewy.. and the other night we chillaxed together and had a krunk time.” So I was like “did you have the mad skizzils” and she was like “Well it didn’t get that far.. It was mad mad fun, right, it was off the hook. And he was on fire.. but he’s a little old school… then his bro walked into the room along with the rents and started trippin which I thought was out of order… I mean they were ape and all up in the kool-aid. So I was like dude ease up, you’re being bitter and all up in my grill. Yeah so the lights are still on and its limp and wicked and his mom tells some weaksauce and I was like TMI. She was all talking smack so I was like my bad and checked out.” So I am just sitting there cheezin cause I found that funny and crashy. And after a while we agree that we are both jonesing some beer. So we get trashed and it gets hot and we start clownin’ Mikey and how he has a lot of bling bling and is blingin and supplying the benjamins and that he can be biter sometimes and it’s all ill… it was just funny.. Kelly is hilarious when she is drunk, lol.. and she has these kicks that have elmo on them, yeah she was wearing them that day, lol. She about knicked out when I laughed at them cause I thought they were L7. but she got the kryptonite and hatoraid. She my homie so she fly, fo rizzle. That’s a no brainer and she feel me. So yeah… Kelly is a playa and I am a playa hater.. I used to not be.. but she thinks its phat and I think its phat-phree. I mean why try and be a poser and thinks we tight and woot with other people. I mean yeah that bites, but that’s really whack, tru dat…

But yeah so Kelly wanted some skrilla, which I was sick and represent and overshared my wealth. Which that shit is federal fa’sheezy. So shes like hook me up with some chedder and psyched cause she thinks it poppin’ im gonna help her out and not dis her. Im just a slammin person and stoked and straight so I always come through for my hoes. So that’s that.. She was ready to bounce... I told her to IM me later so we could talk smak about her rewinder because that is not rock she was like shut up and that was sad. But I give her props for going, yeah I know that was random. Ok I think I am spent and I am going to step off before I go postal and get punked by the po po…

Doesn’t make sense but I used every word, lolomg heather you are the crunkest ish eva... TTD i would +1 ya if i could lol

mocha latte cupcake
10-12-2005, 02:19 PM
doh! o i mean... yeah never mind... she did a good job didn't she :idb:

DrivenMind
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Wewt = a variation of the original "Woot".
Bullfuckingshit = a step above simple "bullshit"

I still haven't figured out what part of speech "word" has become.
It's like "yes" and "I agree" combined

You wanna go to the store?
word.
That bitch was crazy.
word!

JustinSane110™
10-12-2005, 02:30 PM

Ummm, wow LMAO!! That might be funnier than the contract you emailed to the BD. :lmfao:

kelly marie
10-12-2005, 02:32 PM
that is my VP izzle fo sho...

she has way too much time on here hands

mocha latte cupcake
10-12-2005, 02:33 PM
umm....i could say something about her hands but i won't... lol

Spyder
10-12-2005, 02:40 PM
I still haven't figured out what part of speech "word" has become.
It's like "yes" and "I agree" combined

You wanna go to the store?
word.
That bitch was crazy.
word!

Kinda...

Word? -or really?
Word! -exactly!
Word. - what you said.

silver
10-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Haha.. that was funny.. i actaully just kinds threw it together and didnt really read it till after i posted it, lol

IndianStig
10-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Got da fowwww11 fo' dat you be trippin dawg. Dtop frontin yo, narrrrrly

The Ren
10-12-2005, 04:32 PM
Wow.. you have.. way too much ti.... damn heather that was.... just wow

Kristi
10-13-2005, 08:21 AM

only you could do that heather! that is awesome! props to you!

Boosted S60R
10-13-2005, 09:20 AM

Wow there kinda was a night like that but not really. lol