PDA

View Full Version : My Swedish Girl Marriage Scheme

deathrex
09-10-2009, 05:18 PM
So me and a buddy found out the other night that swedish mail order brides are willing to pay 50K plus their rent to marry an american. So im thinking about moving to Utah and becoming a Morman because they can have 8 wives. Flying out to sweden to hand pick my 8 brides so i dont get the raw end of the deal, But google swedish girls you wont find an ugly one. Just playing it safe. So thats 400K plus rent paid and 8 hott wives. So thats one 6 nights and 2 one night. or all 8 each night :boobies::idb:. Any one else down for this shenanigan? :cheers:

browningboy7
09-10-2009, 05:26 PM
We could have webcams and start our own 24/7 reality show just to make more money.

deathrex
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
We could have webcams and start our own 24/7 reality show just to make more money.

damn i didnt even think of that. this could be bigger than big brother!

browningboy7
09-10-2009, 05:31 PM
"My big fat sweedish wedding"

DeutscheBAG!
09-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Any one else down for this shenanigan? :cheers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/cine7th/1252518883092.jpg

deathrex
09-10-2009, 05:32 PM
lol lol hes not swedish for sure.

vkash1208
09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
this sounds like a great way to make money..and get laid.

if the web show doesn't hit it off, you could pimp 'em out.

browningboy7
09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
this sounds like a great way to make money..and get laid.

if the web show doesn't hit it off, you could pimp 'em out.

wtf, Some other man isn't touching my wife! bahahahahaha

deathrex
09-10-2009, 05:42 PM
wtf, Some other man isn't touching my wife! bahahahahaha

agreed for 5 years theyre my wives haha i dont want to get some std from some dude that came to my whore house. plus we'd have to be in utah and its not legal there. only rhoad island and nevada.

browningboy7
09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Welllll, We could always get each one to marry into a group of our friends and start a "bunny ranch" in Nevada. Pretty sure we could make a killing.

deathrex
09-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Welllll, We could always get each one to marry into a group of our friends and start a "bunny ranch" in Nevada. Pretty sure we could make a killing.

i dunno dude. some of my friends haha theyd definately be bringing in something hahaa

Paul
09-10-2009, 05:47 PM
sounds like a plan except every week you have the odds of having one on the rag :lmao:

browningboy7
09-10-2009, 05:49 PM
sounds like a plan except every week you have the odds of having one on the rag :lmao:

Well, There will be a rule...Two or Three will always have to be away from the others that way they don't get into "sync" with each other. I mean what good is 8 chicks all on the rag at the same time?!

deathrex
09-10-2009, 05:50 PM

damn i didnt think about that. :eek: umm hopefully they speak swedish lol then i cant understand them so i cant get pissed off haha. wait so atleast 1 will always be on the rag. so no :idb: damn :cry: oh well theres 7 others hahahahah :bump:

Sir_Christopher
09-10-2009, 05:52 PM
i can speak sweedish, see you in utah haha
yall are smart man.

Paul
09-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Well, There will be a rule...Two or Three will always have to be away from the others that way they don't get into "sync" with each other. I mean what good is 8 chicks all on the rag at the same time?!

atleast if they are in synch you know when in the month you don't have to pull out :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
09-10-2009, 06:08 PM
like i said, why stop at 8? you could buy another social security number and keep adding money.

deathrex
09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm in it more for the hot Swedish girls lol. But true why stop at 8.

DieselNuts
09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
So me and a buddy found out the other night that swedish mail order brides are willing to pay 50K plus their rent to marry an american. So im thinking about moving to Utah and becoming a Morman because they can have 8 wives. Flying out to sweden to hand pick my 8 brides so i dont get the raw end of the deal, But google swedish girls you wont find an ugly one. Just playing it safe. So thats 400K plus rent paid and 8 hott wives. So thats one 6 nights and 2 one night. or all 8 each night :boobies::idb:. Any one else down for this shenanigan? :cheers:

I like where you head's at. Good thinking. I'll hop on that gravy train:goodjob:

DieselNuts
09-10-2009, 06:40 PM
wtf, Some other man isn't touching my wifes! bahahahahaha

fixed

browningboy7
09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
fixed

True story. How forgetful of me. lolol

On_Her_Face
09-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Doubt this will go down, good to dream big though.

deathrex
09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Doubt this will go down, good to dream big though.

Quiet Billy! This shit is going down!

On_Her_Face
09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Quiet Billy! This shit is going down!

LOL in for pics.

The Youngn
09-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Asian people do this type of stuff a lot but there are many occasions when people don't pay up. they give you half at first but if you demand the other half after they have citizenship, then they threaten to report you and you get locked up for a long time while they just get deported and go back to the lives they lives previously.

Elbow
09-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Where do you find these brides?

Mr. Clean
09-10-2009, 09:30 PM
they could at least make you schweeedish meatballz.

Jecht
09-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Lmao. Just for kicks, I looked at a couple of sites and I'm betting you wouldn't find one that is real.

Edit: if you happen to find a site full of asian mail-order brides... :lmao:

deathrex
09-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Asian people do this type of stuff a lot but there are many occasions when people don't pay up. they give you half at first but if you demand the other half after they have citizenship, then they threaten to report you and you get locked up for a long time while they just get deported and go back to the lives they lives previously.

Thats why im going with swedes! And ill collect the money upfront all of it no exceptions. And as far as reporting im pretty sure when they all show up to court the judge would be like fuck why didnt i think of this. Good job rob slap on the wrist. But no seriously id probably do alot of time for it, but it would be so worth it hahaha.

Where do you find these brides?

Google Swedish mail order brides youll find alot of websights.

Lmao. Just for kicks, I looked at a couple of sites and I'm betting you wouldn't find one that is real.

Edit: if you happen to find a site full of asian mail-order brides... :lmao:

Wait like fake asian mail order brides or fake swedish mail order brides? cause im gunna go there just to find my brides haha

Jblizzard
09-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Dude I'll soooo do this.

and i speak a little swedish!

Warlock
09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah where are the pics!? And the asian ones?

I think this one is from south america rain forest :D
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp91/Wanganwarrior/fghjhcnbm.jpg

deathrex
09-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Yeah where are the pics!? And the asian ones?

I think this one is from south america rain forest :D
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp91/Wanganwarrior/fghjhcnbm.jpg

I SAID SWEDISH BRIDES NOT ASIAN! I DONT WANT ASIAN BRIDES I WANT HOTT SWEDISH BISHES!

and lol at the south american mail order bride.

deathrex
09-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Dude I'll soooo do this.

and i speak a little swedish!

i may need your services as a translator. you can come on this epic journey. :cheers:

Warlock
09-11-2009, 12:13 AM
i may need your services as a translator. you can come on this epic journey. :cheers:
I was born epic, i can be a pimp over there. When are we leaving? Beers on me boobs on you :bump:

wait wut

deathrex
09-11-2009, 12:16 AM
I was born epic, i can be a pimp over there. When are we leaving? Beers on me boobs on you :bump:

wait wut

what? you want to hold my beers while i get awesome swedish trim? :gay:

Warlock
09-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Nooooooo i want booze and booobs :boobies:

deathrex
09-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Nooooooo i want booze and booobs :boobies:

who are you? i was talking to blizzcivic about our upcoming epic adventure. what do you have to offer that will help us in our quest for hott swedish huha?:thinking:

americanctm
09-11-2009, 06:13 AM
sounds like a plan. So if WE ALL get in on this will they pay us more, kinda like when i get $20 bucks from Bank of America for referring a friend kind of deal?

speedminded
09-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Link me to any reputable reference that states a Swedish female will pay $50k for US marriage/citizenship...

*edit*
I don't believe it one bit. The median American household income is 50% higher after taxes than the Swedish. How many American females in their late teens to 20's do you know have $50k saved? Do you actually think a Swedish girl would have to pay to marry an American anyways? LOLOL!

boostleak
09-12-2009, 01:15 AM
I'm liking this!

http://www.sparkcaster.com/demotivational/images/swedish%20girls.jpg

sumixali
09-12-2009, 06:01 PM
...you guys are def crazy, i want in. =]

One_Bad_SHO
09-12-2009, 06:28 PM
The ethernopians around Atlanta will pay $15,000 up front and another $5,00 when all is said and done for marriage/citizenship. If I wasn't so damn patriotic I'd be a bitch richer right now.

Greddypacked
09-12-2009, 06:47 PM
LOL f.ck getting some dumb slut that marries you for citizenship now wtf is that. Rather marry a beautiful woman im in love with that is career minded w/ high goals that I met and got to know. Slut from Sweden will probably leave you after a year or so anyways after she gets her green card. Now you might get lucky and get a kind hearted goodlooking, trustworthy lady, but I doubt it. LOL, look at the realism in this... just saying. Now if your doing it for just the money lol, their probably will be issues... BUT.. hea try it and get back w/ us saying if it worked or not lol.

One_Bad_SHO
09-12-2009, 07:21 PM
http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/3301032188/inlineimg/Y/missed_the_point.jpg

deathrex
09-12-2009, 07:27 PM
LOL f.ck getting some dumb slut that marries you for citizenship now wtf is that. Rather marry a beautiful woman im in love with that is career minded w/ high goals that I met and got to know. Slut from Sweden will probably leave you after a year or so anyways after she gets her green card. Now you might get lucky and get a kind hearted goodlooking, trustworthy lady, but I doubt it. LOL, look at the realism in this... just saying. Now if your doing it for just the money lol, their probably will be issues... BUT.. hea try it and get back w/ us saying if it worked or not lol.

its 5 years now of marriage to get their green card. and honestly every 5 years new chick? im down plus the money. who needs a job then?

deathrex
09-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Link me to any reputable reference that states a Swedish female will pay $50k for US marriage/citizenship...

*edit*
I don't believe it one bit. The median American household income is 50% higher after taxes than the Swedish. How many American females in their late teens to 20's do you know have $50k saved? Do you actually think a Swedish girl would have to pay to marry an American anyways? LOLOL!

Parents that want their daughters to come to america. And were not talking about american girls and their money. Yes the taxes in sweden are so much higher thus the 50% more household in come in america. And no they wouldnt have to but how many swedish girls do you see in america? and google that shit to get a link youll find many sights. DREAM CRUSHER!

0p7!mu5
09-12-2009, 07:35 PM
So if there you arent down for the asians... more for us? Looks like I may have have to start scouting the flips/viets again.. hmm this idea could be epic. If al else fails a cheaper alternative is marry a mexican. you dont even have to go far!

deathrex
09-12-2009, 07:38 PM
So if there you arent down for the asians... more for us? Looks like I may have have to start scouting the flips/viets again.. hmm this idea could be epic. If al else fails a cheaper alternative is marry a mexican. you dont even have to go far!

You can have any other ethnicity that you want. Sweden is mine! lol true but mexicans only pay 5k trust me i know. A buddy of mine just did that. :lmfao: Id go for more cash considering its 5 years marriage now instead of 1 year. Plus you cant go wrong with swedes!

Jblizzard
09-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I've got some connections in sweden and believe me, the girls are fawking amazing there.

I'll translate anything to go on this journey

Firefightin_tC
09-13-2009, 05:02 AM
http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/3301032188/inlineimg/Y/missed_the_point.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA:lmfao:

speedminded
09-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Parents that want their daughters to come to america. And were not talking about american girls and their money. Yes the taxes in sweden are so much higher thus the 50% more household in come in america. And no they wouldnt have to but how many swedish girls do you see in america? and google that shit to get a link youll find many sights. DREAM CRUSHER!lol! It's not like Sweden is Bosnia or Albania.

Since there are so many sites link me one.