PDA

View Full Version : 11 second mazda 323 NA

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Saw this and the numbers :) Thats one fast lil car!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/leo3230/87.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/leo3230/DSC_0360.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/leo3230/DSC_0358.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/leo3230/IMG_0175.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkFskOhVxNk

Drummerboy
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM
why is there an intercooler?

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Oil cooler for the dry sump, not intercooler, the engine revs to 10k. I was more worried about the duck taped hood job lol

.:Stirfry:.
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM
why is there an intercooler?

its for the ITBs

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
more video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWzCAkaaSX4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AACd9YZlh5E&feature=related

JITB
09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
they do crazy things in PR! Those are the same guys or group of guys, that had the 10sec full bodied protege.

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM
they do crazy things in PR! Those are the same guys or group of guys, that had the 10sec full bodied protege.

Yea there is another guy in Russia that has an even faster 323, ITB kl with spray...

JITB
09-09-2009, 12:31 PM
and OMG it sounds soooo great..

NosVette
09-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Man I didnt know their was aftermarket back up for my lil car wishing to build a klze for my mx3 anyone know any websites were I can find products???

JITB
09-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Man I didnt know their was aftermarket back up for my lil car wishing to build a klze for my mx3 anyone know any websites were I can find products???

all that stuff is custom.. and the key to that car is the engine management.. which aint cheap! And most of them that do build parts in PR...wont ship to the US.

Dirty Octopus™
09-09-2009, 12:48 PM
fuckin' Puerto Ricans... go figure :headslap:

NosVette
09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
all that stuff is custom.. and the key to that car is the engine management.. which aint cheap! And most of them that do build parts in PR...wont ship to the US.

so as far as bolt ons what can I do to my car besides headers and intake im not familiar with the kl series any help would be apreciated

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
I had a lot of parts on my kf made at www.manleyperformance.com, I recommend them highly on price/quality.

But yes to build a kl that fast your going to need to get a few custom parts made...

For pistons and rods you can just go to http://www.importperformanceparts.net/

You don't have 1 place to get all the stuff lol its a lot of work to get the parts, and you have to know where to look... I would basically say you need to dive into probetalk and do a LOT of reading :) You'd be surprise what kind of pistons some guys are using lol

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 12:54 PM
so as far as bolt ons what can I do to my car besides headers and intake im not familiar with the kl series any help would be apreciated

What are you looking for? not to much bolt ons, guys making custom adjustable cam gears on mx-3.com um colt cams can be purchased through a guy on probetalk, fidanza flywheel, UR underdrive pulley (worthless), CAI Ebay custom just get one for an integra *you'll yield the same amount of hp as an expensive one, name brand*, feel your stock motor mounts with poly urethane... I could keep going lol...

Corksport.com if you need to go someplace to buy your parts, if they don't have it listed, they'll get it for you, and if they can't get it for you they'll see about getting it built for you... They know what they are doing and what they are talking about but you'll pay.

Oh and those ITB, custom from gsxr 1000

The best mod for this motor is megasquirt, we'll free up about 30 ponies easy :)

JITB
09-09-2009, 12:55 PM

you ran well with that 75shot so i heard... but u just added alil too much..and got carried away with that 100shot. get a good engine management(megasquirt for starters), and fuel. with that nitrous..and u might do some good. But im not a fan of a FI klze..especially nitrous.

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
I say rebuild with colt street grind cams, 11:1 pistons (you should be using 93 anyway with a ze so fuel isn't an issue), KJ rods, 2.5 or 2.25 (.5 for more hp .25 for more torque) exhuast, pacesetters headers if you can find them (make the car sound like butt, but more power than any other headers on the market) get rid of the disty and go coil pack, megasquirt, CAI, 125 shot of bug juice, use the mx-3 fly wheel, act clutch.

You would easily see well over 300whp with spray, you won't hit 11s though, not in a mx3, you'd be lucky to see 12s NA... 323 has the advantage of being lighter than the mx3

NosVette
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM
the reason I went with NOS is because I couldnt find any other method of getting power and I didnt want to go FI because I have the K8 tranny so what was the use my only kl info source was Aron and Shawn.Lol I never had 100shot the last shot I had was 80 but I told everyone I had 100 w/ a klze when all it was..was a Just an intake and 80 shot klde. when I first was out their it was a 55 shot..but my car is gonna have a klze next time its out :ninja: it was very stout I out ran SC mustangs and stage 4+ srt4s even str8 charger at the hole in moreland funny story all my runs were done in street tires never in DR's.One of my buds had the digital 1/4 simulator that you plug in the cigarite lighter socket and from what it said was that I ran 12.7

you ran well with that 75shot so i heard... but u just added alil too much..and got carried away with that 100shot. get a good engine management(megasquirt for starters), and fuel. with that nitrous..and u might do some good. But im not a fan of a FI klze..especially nitrous.

JITB
09-09-2009, 01:31 PM
the reason I went with NOS is because I couldnt find any other method of getting power and I didnt want to go FI because I have the K8 tranny so what was the use my only kl info source was Aron and Shawn.Lol I never had 100shot the last shot I had was 80 but I told everyone I had 100 w/ a klze when all it was..was a Just an intake and 80 shot klde. when I first was out their it was a 55 shot..but my car is gonna have a klze next time its out :ninja: it was very stout I out ran SC mustangs and stage 4+ srt4s even str8 charger at the hole in moreland funny story all my runs were done in street tires never in DR's.One of my buds had the digital 1/4 simulator that you plug in the cigarite lighter socket and from what it said was that I ran 12.7

oh alright..aaron/shawn got some wisdom.. brian (kfzemx3) is the man aswell!

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
you don't want to go FI because you have a k8 tranny? WTF DOES THAT MEAN!!! lol G series trannies can Handle a beating, its the poor drivers who destroy them (not pointing anyone out or saying anyone on this forum). But k8, probe, mx6, 626 all are the exact same tranny, only difference is the mx6/626 have a slightly taller 5th gear.

We see very few people on mx-3.com blow there trannies with the v6, some guys on probetalk do religiously, but they are also in ford probes and not a mx-3. Some theories as to why?

The mx3 front/rear mount are both on the same cross member, the probe front/rear are on different pieces, this might allow for additional flex.

Andy the guy with the gold mx-3 pushing 400ish whp, is still on tranny number 1 (200k on the tranny before boost about 10-20k boosted, he says about around 1k is that is on the track lol) and has gone through multiple engines. He goes drag racing on the weekend very often and hasn't blown one yet, Now his roommate has a similar kl setup in his probe and he's always going through trannies...

One day I think Aaron, shawn and myself should build a toy... They got skillz, but I don't agree with them on some stuff 100% but i think they are the same way with me :) its good to argue allows you to see different ideas so you's can make mo powa... And joe you know you know a thing or two as well...

NosVette
09-09-2009, 01:43 PM
I guess im going to be asking you about sources for my mx3 Brian and shawn too since aron went honda on me lol

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 01:46 PM
lol i went lexus but its cool :) I'm still a moderator on mx-3.com so I still keep up with everything

Siverprobegt
09-09-2009, 02:36 PM
you don't want to go FI because you have a k8 tranny? WTF DOES THAT MEAN!!! lol G series trannies can Handle a beating, its the poor drivers who destroy them (not pointing anyone out or saying anyone on this forum). But k8, probe, mx6, 626 all are the exact same tranny, only difference is the mx6/626 have a slightly taller 5th gear.

We see very few people on mx-3.com blow there trannies with the v6, some guys on probetalk do religiously, but they are also in ford probes and not a mx-3. Some theories as to why?

The mx3 front/rear mount are both on the same cross member, the probe front/rear are on different pieces, this might allow for additional flex.

Andy the guy with the gold mx-3 pushing 400ish whp, is still on tranny number 1 (200k on the tranny before boost about 10-20k boosted, he says about around 1k is that is on the track lol) and has gone through multiple engines. He goes drag racing on the weekend very often and hasn't blown one yet, Now his roommate has a similar kl setup in his probe and he's always going through trannies...

One day I think Aaron, shawn and myself should build a toy... They got skillz, but I don't agree with them on some stuff 100% but i think they are the same way with me :) its good to argue allows you to see different ideas so you's can make mo powa... And joe you know you know a thing or two as well...

The final drive aint the same.. 4:29 vs 4:10

DieselNuts
09-09-2009, 02:42 PM
its for the ITBs

:lmfao::lmfao:

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 07:21 PM
The final drive aint the same.. 4:29 vs 4:10

i know i said it lol slightly taller.

I miss mine, maybe i'll get one with tax return...

Big_Joe
09-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Nice! I knew they were from PR lol

cpearson
09-09-2009, 09:28 PM
wow, that's a killer setup.

Evil Goat
09-09-2009, 09:54 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/leo3230/DSC_0358.jpg

epic douschebaggery in this pic....

Siverprobegt
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
i know i said it lol slightly taller.

I miss mine, maybe i'll get one with tax return...

U aint coming back,lol AM thinking about getting a is300 later on too

tdurr
09-09-2009, 11:09 PM
shit. that thing moves out.

kfzemx3
09-09-2009, 11:24 PM
U aint coming back,lol AM thinking about getting a is300 later on too

my buddy in south palms selling one only 34k miles on it silver 04 5 speed black leather :) still has warranty

Romeo
09-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Surprised Louis hasn't posted in here yet.. Lol.

Brian*
09-10-2009, 08:31 AM
fkin sic!!!!!!!!!!

dragoncelica
09-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Hey i am P-rican and a fabricator plus the only Microtech dealer in ATL i can hook anyone elses up but trust me custom fab is not cheap unless you do it yourself and eather it isnt!
The only thing here that push us to build shit like that is how diferent we want to be and how bad we want it, it is more fun trust me, not be in the bandwagon has its advantages!