PDA

View Full Version : Random Is this racist?

TSiFTW
09-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Really? It shows black and white. Some people just take things overboard.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS4YVBBej3yMa96av

Black Mamba
09-08-2009, 09:41 AM
http://gotgifs.com/gifs/2135.gif

quickdodgeŽ
09-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Really? It shows black and white. Some people just take things overboard.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS4YVBBej3yMa96av

People trying to make racism where it's not needed. Why is he only promoting the black girl on there and not the fact that there is a white person on there as well? And you can't really judge anything by videos like that. I think that for every person on camera saying "it's racist," there is another that he didn't include that didn't find it racist at all. He only shows the people that "prove his point." Later, QD.

AirMax95
09-08-2009, 10:08 AM
People trying to make racism where it's not needed. Why is he only promoting the black girl on there and not the fact that there is a white person on there as well? And you can't really judge anything by videos like that. I think that for every person on camera saying "it's racist," there is another that he didn't include that didn't find it racist at all. He only shows the people that "prove his point." Later, QD.

I agree. As much as I defend stuff of this nature, it is not racism. It's actually stupidity, because the depiction is not a postive image from history, so I don't see it selling. I really don't see the point in them putting a black girl on one side and white boy on the other. Marketing was not well thought out IMO:screwy:

Playing devils advocate, the white kid on the back could be placed there to justify the product.:???: If in fact it was racially marketed, the black stores would have the black girl front faced, and the white areas would have the white boy front faced. Then the consumer gets home after the purchase and goes GTFO! LMAO, stupid people I tell you.

dtmcnamara
09-08-2009, 03:24 PM
whos gives a shit. seriously. god people have too much time

90_ACCORD
09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
i bet if there was only a white boy on it they stil be saying it was racist since there was no black person on it

quickdodgeŽ
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
i bet if there was only a white boy on it they stil be saying it was racist since there was no black person on it

Wrong.

Playing devils advocate, the white kid on the back could be placed there to justify the product. If in fact it was racially marketed, the black stores would have the black girl front faced, and the white areas would have the white boy front faced.

I think this would be a far-fetched way to show racism, lolol.

This just goes to show that some people are out to look for "it."

Oh well. I'm actually going to go up to Target in a minute and see if I can get a can of this. Later, QD.

90_ACCORD
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Wrong.

you dont know that for a fact. I didnt say it would definitley happen. I just wouldnt be surprised if it did.

quickdodgeŽ
09-08-2009, 04:03 PM
you dont know that for a fact. I didnt say it would definitley happen. I just wouldnt be surprised if it did.

I'm 99.967% sure of it being a fact, man. Coca Cola has had a Santa Claus in their Christmas ads for years and they've never been accused of being racist for not putting a black Santa on their bottles. I think you're reaching and I would be surprised if someone were to make a racial issue out of your scenario. Later, QD.

dustinkelley
09-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I think they shoulda thought it out before putting that on the shelf...just throw a fuckin watermelon on the side of the can and go on with your business!

But seriously, they shoulda threw a asian or mexican person on one side to...now call it racist!

90_ACCORD
09-08-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm 99.967% sure of it being a fact, man. Coca Cola has had a Santa Claus in their Christmas ads for years and they've never been accused of being racist for not putting a black Santa on their bottles. I think you're reaching and I would be surprised if someone were to make a racial issue out of your scenario. Later, QD.

well until you can prove it to be fact. your not right and im not right.

quickdodgeŽ
09-08-2009, 09:08 PM
well until you can prove it to be fact. your not right and im not right.

Goddamn man. The fuck? No one said anyone was right or wrong; fact or fiction. And I sure didn't see you come up with counter-productive points to show where you think I'm as wrong as can be about statement. Later, QD.

Black Mamba
09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
^ LMAO. QD is right, if the watermelon soda only had white kid eating watermelon, this type of issue wouldn't come up at all. Later, AS.

DieselNuts
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
forget the can....WTF kind of Target is that???

quickdodgeŽ
09-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I went to the Target here in Conyers and looked for that can. They don't have them there. Later, QD.

Ed
09-08-2009, 10:03 PM
it's available only in harlem...

it's targeted to black folk only. that be racist yo.

lulz

Ed
09-08-2009, 10:03 PM

lulz

TSiFTW
09-08-2009, 10:07 PM
forget the can....WTF kind of Target is that???

:lmfao::lmfao:That's what I was thinkin' too

dustinkelley
09-08-2009, 11:41 PM

lulz

i find that your sig of the black dog about to rape the white dog kinda offensive though......:tongue1:lmao nice bouncy tits though!:goodjob:

IndianStig
09-08-2009, 11:44 PM
fuck the fools who think thats racist

AirMax95
09-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I think this would be a far-fetched way to show racism, lolol.

This just goes to show that some people are out to look for "it."

Oh well. I'm actually going to go up to Target in a minute and see if I can get a can of this. Later, QD.

You know you have probably seen or read worse, lol. Some people stretch to the far ends of the world to be ignorant.

Barefoot
09-09-2009, 09:42 AM
dont see a problem.

dustinkelley
09-09-2009, 01:04 PM
WOW, if everyone on here says it's not racist. I wonder how many people they interviewed said it wasn't racist?

Barefoot
09-09-2009, 02:06 PM
WOW, if everyone on here says it's not racist. I wonder how many people they interviewed said it wasn't racist?i can put money on it they targeted people they knew would say it was.