PDA

View Full Version : ** 1999 Silver Acura Integra 2dr. "5spd" with new engine,tranny,clutch,flywheel **

JDMEK18
09-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Sold !!!! Please Delete..

JDMEK18
09-08-2009, 08:42 AM

JDMEK18
09-08-2009, 08:44 AM

JDMEK18
09-08-2009, 08:47 AM

JDMEK18
09-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Open Title in hand!!!

hmong_Spec
09-08-2009, 10:02 AM
DAMN! ALWASE BE GETTING THEM INTEGRA!!

99jdmLs
09-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I give it a week before it sells! Great price

Blaze_Cunnings
09-08-2009, 10:46 AM
hmm interesting good luck with sale!

Halfwit
09-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Rebuilt means it's fine to be registered right? Bump for good car and price. What area?

hadouken
09-08-2009, 11:06 AM
damn now that i see pics i want.
glws

JDMEK18
09-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Yes, its already been registered after the theft of the car and i have title so all you have to do is treat it like a regular title and just go to dmv and have it transferred into your name.
I'm located in Jefferson its about 20 mins from Mall of Georgia going north.
Contact info is posted in the forum if anyone wants to call me :goodjob:

All bumpers have been ++ rep'ed "Thanks" :D

No trades - Sorry!

tractionless
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
trade?

4dmin
09-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Up for good post!

tandem
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Nice teg, with a good price.
gl with sale.

lanning
09-08-2009, 05:55 PM
nice wish i had the extra cash

zspeed24
09-08-2009, 05:58 PM
bump glws

SlamNPoke
09-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Nice car, if I could get someone to buy my jeep, you would have a buyer.

an0therh22
09-09-2009, 12:15 AM
looks good man. should sell in a few days.

Black4DrEK
09-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Yea this thing SHOULD sell fast...

Awsome deal!

Okie_doke.
09-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Nice glws

Mr.Suwhoop
09-09-2009, 04:30 AM
wanna trade for 99 civic coup with a b16a swap ..?? lmk

JDMEK18
09-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Morning bump!! Thanks for all the comments.
Anyone intereted in trades please e-mail me pics and info to [email protected]
Really looking for cash though!

Jason..
09-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Op dit'n mention that it has front end damage drove up there to see it last night.. the left front wheel is pushed back about an inch in a half.Jst FYI to the buyer..thanks

JDMEK18
09-09-2009, 08:49 AM
There is no accidents listed on the carfax! Anyone interested in the car is more then willing to have the car checked out.
drivers side wheel does look a little pushed back (I'll measure it !) .. You viewed that in the dark and I'll post pics up of the "push back" he is referring too.

I never felt it when driving it and I never even seen the gap til he pointed it out!! I'll try to take it to mechanic this weekend and have them take a look at it.

Once i get a cost to repair whether its small or large I'll make the decision to fix it or discount the repair off the car!

I'm an honest seller Jason - Thanks! and anything i find out about the car i'm more then willing to post with all info i can to help the new buyer.

Pics of both sides of the car below... I'll take close pic tonight and post asap!
He is referring to the gap from the tire to the side fender I tried to point it out in the pics.. Not sure if the previous owner hit something but i'll try to have it checked out. :goodjob:
gap on passenger side appears to be fine.
gap on drivers side is the one in question!

Jason..
09-09-2009, 09:07 AM
There is no accidents listed on the carfax! Anyone interested in the car is more then willing to have the car checked out.
drivers side wheel does look a little pushed back (I'll measure it !) .. You viewed that in the dark and I'll post pics up of the "push back" he is referring too.

I never felt it when driving it and I never even seen the gap til he pointed it out!! I'll try to take it to mechanic this weekend and have them take a look at it.

Once i get a cost to repair whether its small or large I'll make the decision to fix it or discount the repair off the car!

I'm an honest seller Jason - Thanks! and anything i find out about the car i'm more then willing to post with all info i can to help the new buyer.
Im not being a dick I just want buyes to know about the damage thats all.I mean u can even see it in the origional pic.

JDMEK18
09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
not a problem bro.. Were both on the same page! I care about what i sell and thats why it doesn't offend me. I want to sell a good car and if there is something wrong with it that i am aware of (or anyone else for that matter) then i want it to be know!

So everything is cool man - even though you did catch me off guard with that bang, bang, last night - lol

Jason..
09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
not a problem bro.. Were both on the same page! I care about what i sell and thats why it doesn't offend me. I want to sell a good car and if there is something wrong with it that i am aware of (or anyone else for that matter) then i want it to be know!

So everything is cool man - even though you did catch me off guard with that bang, bang, last night - lol
LOL sorry she goes everywhere with me and I had one more in the car lol.And unfortionatly for you when I look at cars i see the bad 1st.I was a service guy for a long time lol.I see little things like that.Just couldnt let my boy get in over his head..no hard felings and some reps man..

JDMEK18
09-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Lol... No hard feelings at all!
have a good one and gl with your car search. :cheers:

Jason..
09-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Im sure Casey will chime in to..

Halfwit
09-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Terry, nice meeting you last night. Lemme know when you get it checked/ fixed I still may be interested.

JDMEK18
09-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Sounds good bro.. i'll let you know!

Jason..
09-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Terry, nice meeting you last night. Lemme know when you get it checked/ fixed I still may be interested.
And delivers

lcortes32
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
good deal bro gl

TheChosenOne
09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Sick deal!

tmracing83
09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
I had someone pull a carfax for me too cause I drove up there to see it. States that the driver before u was involved in 2 accidents in '07. One says slight damage on says moderate damage. I got the carfax in paper if u want proof.

JDMEK18
09-10-2009, 07:14 AM
No need... Car SOLD last night for $2400 cash - fair price for him/ fair price for me!!!

I thought you said that the carfax didn't have any accidents on it - atleast thats what you said when we were on the phone! Well, i was going by what you told me since in knew you were pulling a carfax before you drove down - i should of pulled a carfax before i bought it but didn't. The buyer pointed out some issues with it last night as well but we agreed on a fair price for the condition of the car so its gone.

Car Sold - Please Delete!

Jason..
09-10-2009, 08:01 AM
I had someone pull a carfax for me too cause I drove up there to see it. States that the driver before u was involved in 2 accidents in '07. One says slight damage on says moderate damage. I got the carfax in paper if u want proof.
I hope this isnt true,if so I gave the OP credit that he dit'n deserve.

tmracing83
09-10-2009, 11:59 AM
you wanna see the carfax? lol
its n my car.
2 wrecks n '07

TheChosenOne
09-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Damm... bought under false intentions... :no:. No good OP, no good, at all.

JDMEK18
09-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Bing - Let me chime in!

Let me be the first to say that "I sorry the car had a history on the carfax"
tmracing33 - said that he wanted to come down and look at the car(this all happened Friday, Sept. 4th) but didn't want to drive unless he got a free carfax "with a good history" which someone on IA provided him. He called me back(on Saturday, Sept. 5th) and said that it did show that the car was stolen but nothing about it being in any accident. I was in the process of getting a copy of the title from him but I assumed he was telling the truth about the carfax since he was a potential buyer(had nothing to gain out of not mentioning 2 car accidents with the last owner).
He came down(on Sat. Sept. 5th) and decided not to buy the car because of the paint and what not.. Gave me an excuse about forgetting his title and then telling me later he had it but just didn't want the car.
I listed the car after he saw it so ever thing i posted about this car was going off what he had told me about the carfax (- Not Blaming him in anyway cause its not his fault, I'm just saying i didn't pay to get a carfax before i bought the car and didn't pay to get one before i sold the car... my bad! ) But it was never my intention to sell this car by misleading anyone about the car.. I'm an honest seller but i can't tell you something about the car that i didn't know either. - That was my bad! But, its the buyers responsibility to pay the extra cash and get a carfax also - if i would of been aware of the info provided by tmracing33 - since he is the only one that has a carfax or if he would of gave me that information about the 2 accidents before this morning and before the car was sold.... I would of posted all that info about the car.

And "TMRACING33" - never told me anything about the car having 2 accident til this morning and the car had already been sold!

All i can do is be responsible and say, I'm Sorry for any inconvience this may of caused anyone, especially the buyer.

Trying to be as friendly and responsible as i can be in this type of situation.

tmracing83
09-10-2009, 06:15 PM
ya I remember tellin u about both the wrecks, I even told u one said slight damage and one said moderate damage when I was on the phone with u. But, ok. I'm not tryin to bash on u man I'm just sure as hell if I was buying a car and someone knew something about said car, I would want to know. Have a nice night

JDMEK18
09-11-2009, 07:50 AM
ya I remember tellin u about both the wrecks, I even told u one said slight damage and one said moderate damage when I was on the phone with u. But, ok. I'm not tryin to bash on u man I'm just sure as hell if I was buying a car and someone knew something about said car, I would want to know. Have a nice night

This is what pisses me off about dealing with little children like you tmracing83.. You never told me anything about the title having damage on the phone! Your whole reason for getting the carfax was because if you found any accidents on it you weren't going to drive down to see the car...

Read this post and tell me if it sounds like he is telling me for the first time about the accidents or if he is posting "hey everyone - This car has 2 accidents and the buyer didn't tell me so i'm pissed off cause i drove down there and waisted my time"
09-09-2009 05:31 PMtmracing83I had someone pull a carfax for me too cause I drove up there to see it. States that the driver before u was involved in 2 accidents in '07. One says slight damage on says moderate damage. I got the carfax in paper if u want proof.

Sounds like he is providing the information for the first time and telling me he can provide a copy for me if i want proof of it for future buyer.

So answer this.... Why did you drive down to see the car if you told me over the phone that there was 2 accidents on it? And what was my reply when you told me about the 2 accidents? There was no reply cause you never mentioned anything about it - And i'll tell you that in your face! (and no i'm not trying to fight you.. Your 20 yrs old at about 120lbs , i'm a grown man at 220lbs... I'm more mature then that! Just saying I'll stand face to face and tell you the truth)

I'm sick of these he say she say games...

1st. I should of purchased a car fax to cover me when i bought the car.
2nd. It's up to the Buyer (me, you, yo momma and yo cousin too) to purchase a carfax and make a sound decision before you purchase any car!!!
3rd. The car is sold... tmracing83 - Your a child(your making more fuss about it and your not even the buyer!!! ), you have childish ways (told me you didn't want the car cause you forgot the title, then told me next day you had the title just told me that cause you didn't want the car. If you can't be honest enough to just tell someone straight up "hey, i'm not interested" why would your character stand in other things you say?) Stop lying man!!

Anyway - Again, to the buyer of the car (which is not tmracing83) "I'm Sorry" for not having all the info about the car. If i would of had that info i would of gave it to you before you purchased the car.

** Thats the second appology from me on IA **(the first one was unheard of.. -lol , but hearing someone say "i'm sorry" twice on ia :eek: - If you don't believe that then thats all i can do... :goodjob:)

Woosah (rubbing ears..) Woosah!!

tmracing83
09-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Whtever old man. It suppost to be more mature once u get old right? And ur just still Lying like hell. Dude the car is sold! What the big deal. And 2nd I'm fkin positive I told u. Absolutely positive. I said ya there's 2 wrecks reported but it did not show that it was totaled out. Cause that's why I was worried about. That's the whole reason I wanted re carfax was to make sure the car wasn't totalled out. I clearly remember tellin u bout the wrecks. I also remember saying to u " the driver before u sucked at driving" cause in 07 alnoe there was 2 wrecks.. Maybe Youve got a bad memory, maybe u weren't listening to me. I don't no. I aim absolutey positive I told u bout both wrecks. Thankyou, bye.

tmracing83
09-11-2009, 08:48 AM
And btw. Does it make u feel good callin me a child? Ya I'm young, I'm 20 and I'm proud. Ur simply 10 years older tham me. Woah!!! Atleast I got all the hair on the top my head terry. I'd rather be younger than older. Gad damn grow up. Ur getting pissed off cause I'm putting out the truth, get over it. Besides the ca is gone what's the big delima? Take it up with the buyer. U've already apologized twice. I'm sure IA knows ur sorry man.

JDMEK18
09-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Ahh.. first off! You can be childish and be 50yrs old. I could care less how old you are - Your just plain out childish! Ahhh.. Terry has no hair cause he shaves his head with a mach3 blade - lol

You say one thing i say another... yah yah!

The only thing we both agree about is to get over it!
(I care about my word and thats the only reason i even began this conversation)

Your Finished... I'm Finished...

Have a wonderful day tmracing and IA and good luck trading your civic for an integra!

tmracing83
09-11-2009, 09:09 PM
It's traded but thanx man. Have a good one!