PDA

View Full Version : Whos got the best deal on Enkei Wheels?

dtmcnamara
09-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Ok so I got my wheels a while back, proximately 4 months ago, for the S2000. Well I got them in had everything mounted together and then they sat. Well I got the car finished like 2 weeks ago and decided to put the wheel on, AWESOME, they fit like I was expecting and all but one wheel looked odd...

So I started to investigate, pull all the wheels and then all the sudden I found this:

Wheel 1- 17x9.5 +38
Wheel 2- 17x9.5 +38
Wheel 3- 17x9.5 +38
Wheel 4- 17x9.0 +22

WTF!!!!. Ok So I was like cool I will just call up N1 concepts who I ordered them from and they will get everything fixed up with Enkei. Well I call N1 Concepts and they call Enkei, and guess what Enkei says too bad, the wheels were mounted its too late to do anything.

I know I should have checked them before but when you get 4 rims in and all the boxes say 17x9.5 +38 you just assume they are all the same. So now I am trying to find the BEST place to get one 17x9.5 +38 RPF1 in silver. N1 concepts is willing to get me the wheel at what they pay for it but since they dont do a lot of business with Enkei they dont get that good of a deal.

So with that said, whos got the best prices so I can get this stupid shit done with and get an alignment on my car.

THANKS

babowc
09-15-2009, 11:23 AM
lol what the fuck...

that shop should take the wheel back.. what kind of bs is that, lol..

dtmcnamara
09-15-2009, 03:16 PM
they are willing to give me another wheel at cost but since there is no group buy this time they cannot get a deal on them and Enkei is not willing to help me out either

JITB
09-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Mazda does! lol

most wheel sites carry rpf1's religiously... b/c they are selling well nowadays. Whos cheap to you?

Honda_91EF
09-15-2009, 06:00 PM
they are willing to give me another wheel at cost but since there is no group buy this time they cannot get a deal on them and Enkei is not willing to help me out either

That's bullshit man. If you ordered/bought the wheels from there, THEY should of watched wtf they bought and mounted. And they should take responsibility.

Andy_013
09-15-2009, 06:07 PM
the only place I trust is tirerack to buy enkei wheels

babowc
09-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Even if there is no gb going on, they don't have any RPF1s in stock?

that's weird.. they should be able to just order one wheel and give it to you at their cost if anything.

dtmcnamara
09-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Even if there is no gb going on, they don't have any RPF1s in stock?

that's weird.. they should be able to just order one wheel and give it to you at their cost if anything.

they have wheels at N1 but 17x9.5 +38 is not a common size to have in stock. They also said they will give me a wheel at cost, but since they arent buying in bulk, Enkei is not willing to work with them.

I am about to just sell the wheels and say FUCK ENKEI...just need a few more bucks for some new shoes, maybe a nice sed of Advans or Work wheels...we will see

aaronfelipe
09-17-2009, 04:23 PM
I knew something looked odd about it...