PDA

View Full Version : Misc free music

melisme0
10-11-2005, 06:59 PM
does anyone know of a website to downlaod some damn free music lol i just want to make one cd lol

HyPer50
10-11-2005, 10:07 PM
a website? ummm *pokes you with the 21st century stick. try limewire.

Stormhammer
10-12-2005, 12:59 AM
download bitlord and then go to www.isohunt.com and download a cd

Dexterous
10-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Limewire will leave residual junk like key loggers and Trojans on your computer by using/opening some of the downloaded content.

SPL_Jetta
10-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Limewire will leave residual junk like key loggers and Trojans on your computer by using/opening some of the downloaded content.

yea, i found that out 5 yrs ago on the other simular programs, whatever u do guys, DONT get morpheus, limewire, lite, Kazaa, Kazaa lite, etc, they are all like slutty girls with all the STD's, waiting for you to fool around with them, do something illegal, and get fucked over

aaronfelipe
10-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Try www.bearshare.com

HyPer50
10-12-2005, 01:01 PM

Ya... it's called wmv's.... dont download them. mp3's are fine.

chrisdavis
10-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Try www.bearshare.com

Fuck Bearshare that shit comes bundled with a piece of adware that cannot be removed unless you remove Bearshare as well. I use to use Bearshare(it has always been bundled with the adware, but spybot would remove it) till I had to reformat my comp one day and went to redownload it. and when I went to remove the adware that was bundled with it and it said that I had to uninstall Bearshare before I could remove the adware. Three thumbs down for Bearshare.

static
10-15-2005, 11:38 AM
the best website honestly. I know a few if you know how to use Torrents. www.filemp3.org. There are many many good sites for music. it would be too long to type them all out. but try torrentreactor.net,piratebay.org/ and filemp3.org has the best selection with tons of underground stuff.