PDA

View Full Version : children don't belong on leashes, pets do.

PROŽ
09-06-2009, 08:10 PM
i work at the airport and see this all the time. frankly, i think the idea of children on a leash is ridiculous, lol. would you put your kids on a leash?

http://icouldcrybutidonthavetime.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/kid-leash-monkey.jpg?w=455&h=341

Njobe
09-06-2009, 08:10 PM
maybe you should think of adding a poll :goodjob:

teh bri
09-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I cannot stand parents who do that shit, it drives me insane!

MachNU
09-06-2009, 08:11 PM
yes, with a choke collar to!

"Hey Daddy look at that!" *running* running* running* *Snatch* *CAAAAAAAA*

:lmao:

Julio
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM
old news.. but funny.. someone got rich of that..

lol

Njobe
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM

bahahahahahha repped

edit: bahhh ill get you next time

Honda_91EF
09-06-2009, 08:44 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Echonova
09-06-2009, 08:50 PM
http://icouldcrybutidonthavetime.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/kid-leash-monkey.jpg?w=455&h=341

I think the picture is deceptive. The kid isn't on a leash, mom and dad are trying to pull the pedobear on their kids back off with a rope.

PROŽ
09-06-2009, 08:54 PM
I think the picture is deceptive. The kid isn't on a leash, mom and dad are trying to pull the pedobear on their kids back off with a rope.

lmao, reps

redrumracer
09-06-2009, 08:54 PM

lmfao, i just saw that

and whats wrong with leashes? esp if you have a lil brat that wants to run off every 2 seconds? i personally dont see anything wrong with it as long as its used at the right times

RandomGuy
09-06-2009, 08:59 PM
and whats wrong with leashes? esp if you have a lil brat that wants to run off every 2 seconds? i personally dont see anything wrong with it as long as its used at the right times
i'm with him ^^

i don't see anything wrong with it? Waay better than the irresponsible ass parents with brats running around everywhere breaking shit and causin havok

I guess its one way to keep 'em in line...

low mileage
09-06-2009, 09:15 PM
well coming from a parent, and a father of 2 good ones and 1 that has to have constant attention. for fear that he is probably going to be the cause of the 3rd world war i dont have a problem with a leash type device, aslong as its in a crowded area such as the aquarium, zoo and or large areas with lots of people. although my kids may or maynot be the best at all times they are still mine and i wouldnt want anyone to walk of with one or all of them..

jmmx258
09-06-2009, 09:35 PM
When my son gets older, and we go places like stated, the zoo, etc.. I will be buying one for him. I'm hoping he wont be a pain in the butt, and i'm going to try my best to have a good child. My main concern, is some nut job trying to snatch my kid up.

IMO they're a good thing to have. On account of several reasons.

MachNU
09-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Telling you guys, for those with kids that wander off, use a choke leash, will guarentee they only do it once, twice if there slow learners!

Kasper
09-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Id definitly use one for so many reasons. I see alot of parents letting there kids run wild cause they cant hold on to them and for parents that have 2 kids its great. letting on rome on a leash while your able to hold the other one.. plus ive seen kids dart out into traffic while walking down the street. put the damn kid on a leash. problem solved!

The Ninja
09-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Telling you guys, for those with kids that wander off, use a choke leash, will guarentee they only do it once, twice if there slow learners!
They're**

Can you use "to", "too", and "two" in a sentence for me?

jmmx258
09-06-2009, 10:35 PM
To spank the monkey more than two times, you have to pull your pants down too.

I can...just so ya know.

Ms Dollar
09-06-2009, 11:09 PM

Repped....lol :lmfao:

slow_hatch
09-06-2009, 11:14 PM
When I see someone that has their child on one it just goes to show that the their parenting skills suck. I typically see overweight/fat ass parents that have their kids on a leash. Probably b/c they aren't able to actually catch their own children to discipline them. I personally think if you can't control your children well enough, or be able to keep an eye on them without a leash, your doing something wrong.

jmmx258
09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
When I see someone that has their child on one it just goes to show that the their parenting skills suck. I typically see overweight/fat ass parents that have their kids on a leash. Probably b/c they aren't able to actually catch their own children to discipline them. I personally think if you can't control your children well enough, or be able to keep an eye on them without a leash, your doing something wrong.
Seriously asking, do you have and children? I know, whether or not my kid is a PITA, when we go somewhere extremely crowded, he will probably be on a leash. Only due to the fact that children have small attention spans, and can wander off, and ultimately disappear. Also, just because somebody could randomly take him if they pleased.

Tech_Queen
09-06-2009, 11:19 PM
That is just cruel in my opinion my dogs don't even go on leashes, but I don't have any kids to run around and drive me crazy. LOL But maybe one day if I do have kids i might change my mind.

Catnip
09-06-2009, 11:23 PM
That is just cruel in my opinion my dogs don't even go on leashes, but I don't have any kids to run around and drive me crazy. LOL But maybe one day if I do have kids i might change my mind.

Speaking of needing leashes

http://i32.tinypic.com/qznapu.gif

:lmfao:
had to

slow_hatch
09-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Seriously asking, do you have and children? I know, whether or not my kid is a PITA, when we go somewhere extremely crowded, he will probably be on a leash. Only due to the fact that children have small attention spans, and can wander off, and ultimately disappear. Also, just because somebody could randomly take him if they pleased.

Yes, I have a 5 yr old daughter. Are you going let your kid just walk aimlessly by themselves??? Maybe try holding their hand instead.

jmmx258
09-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes, I have a 5 yr old daughter. Are you going let your kid just walk aimlessly by themselves??? Maybe try holding their hand instead.
No, I have no intention on letting my kid walk around like that. Though, can you honestly say that every second of every day your out with your child, that you can hold his/her hand?

Not trying to start an E-fight in anyway. Just trying to see your views on it. I feel that in several instances, the leash would be a good thing to have.

VooDooXII
09-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Best thing ever...my sister was like 4 and saw one of those for the first time. She goes, "Mommy look, she has a kid for a pet!"

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 12:06 AM
No, I have no intention on letting my kid walk around like that. Though, can you honestly say that every second of every day your out with your child, that you can hold his/her hand?

Not trying to start an E-fight in anyway. Just trying to see your views on it. I feel that in several instances, the leash would be a good thing to have.

If we are in a public/crowded area I either have her by the hand or I am watching her. That's part of being a parent, watching over your children. Also she was raised to know how to act when in crowded areas, she knows better than to run off etc. When she was younger, you'd just have to pay more attention. It's really not that hard.

jmmx258
09-07-2009, 12:09 AM
If we are in a public/crowded area I either have her by the hand or I am watching her. That's part of being a parent, watching over your children. Also she was raised to know how to act when in crowded areas, she knows better than to run off etc. When she was younger, you'd just have to pay more attention. It's really not that hard.
I do understand everything your saying. Obviously we just have different parenting ideas. Now, I do want my son to know not to run off, etc.. However, there's always going to be that chance. Me personally, I'm paranoid about everything as it is, so, I'm very leary to take that chance.

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 12:24 AM
I do understand everything your saying. Obviously we just have different parenting ideas. Now, I do want my son to know not to run off, etc.. However, there's always going to be that chance. Me personally, I'm paranoid about everything as it is, so, I'm very leary to take that chance.

Well if you don't feel confident enough to keep an eye on your child, then more power to you. I just feel that its an unnecessary means of restraint, that should/can be avoided.

jmmx258
09-07-2009, 12:26 AM
It's really not a matter of confidence. I baby sat a lot for my cousin, and I've learned that even the best behave children, can take off in the blink of an eye.

I do believe that I will be a good father, and will be able to take care of my son. I just know that at any point in time, if i so much as look in my wallet, he could take off.

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 12:37 AM
It's really not a matter of confidence. I baby sat a lot for my cousin, and I've learned that even the best behave children, can take off in the blink of an eye.

I do believe that I will be a good father, and will be able to take care of my son. I just know that at any point in time, if i so much as look in my wallet, he could take off.

You'll realize with time, that it becomes second nature.

jmmx258
09-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah, and I understand that. I'm just worried about that time in between, until it becomes 2nd nature for me. lol

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Yeah, and I understand that. I'm just worried about that time in between, until it becomes 2nd nature for me. lol

You've got time. You'll have them in a stroller till then.

jmmx258
09-07-2009, 12:46 AM
You've got time. You'll have them in a stroller till then.
Very true. I just feel like if there's something I can do to go the extra mile to protect my kid, that I should do it. I'm not against these leashes and there's still a pretty good possibility that I'll obtain one in the future, just for safety sake.

xxbckiexx
09-07-2009, 12:46 AM

LOL the *caaaaa* got me. i actually heard a little kid being choked like he/she just got yanked by the neck. classic.

Tech_Queen
09-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Speaking of needing leashes

http://i32.tinypic.com/qznapu.gif

:lmfao:had to

I can't help my babies have a very STRONG sex drive!:anal:

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Very true. I just feel like if there's something I can do to go the extra mile to protect my kid, that I should do it. I'm not against these leashes and there's still a pretty good possibility that I'll obtain one in the future, just for safety sake.

lol, I'm sure you can modify this for a leash attachment then, along with a GPS tracking unit :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qzd9HIsRWeA/R_1MSTT0q8I/AAAAAAAAHaU/dFLIS-AP5hc/s400/Bubble+Boy.jpg

jmmx258
09-07-2009, 12:51 AM
lol, I'm sure you can modify this for a leash attachment then, along with a GPS tracking unit :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qzd9HIsRWeA/R_1MSTT0q8I/AAAAAAAAHaU/dFLIS-AP5hc/s400/Bubble+Boy.jpg
Lol, won't be going that far. Thats about 400 miles, extra.

redrumracer
09-07-2009, 01:59 AM
They're**

Can you use "to", "too", and "two" in a sentence for me?

I went too the store and got to candy bars and then we also went two the laundry mat.

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 02:05 AM
I went too the store and got to candy bars and then we also went two the laundry mat.

did you get the two and the to, mixed up?

Catnip
09-07-2009, 02:07 AM

I got too candy bars and then went two the laundry mat, to.

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 02:09 AM

Damn you guys are illiterate :thinking:

redrumracer
09-07-2009, 02:11 AM
lol @ slow hatch

evan has it

thegovanator
09-07-2009, 02:16 AM
http://blogs.urbanbaby.com/buzz/files/2009/08/child-leash.jpg

Catnip
09-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Damn you guys are illiterate :thinking:

It was a joak.
How mani time have you seriosly ever sceen me mispell a word?

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 02:28 AM
It was a joak.
How mani time have you seriosly ever sceen me mispell a word?

A what? Hoah mani tims do I take shiit literary?

vinayak
09-07-2009, 11:22 AM
I love parents that leash there children. Every time I see one I point it out to my 3 year old boy. I tell him you act like a dog and you get treated like one. I also ask him do you want to be like that heathen? He tells me no. His behavior is excellent for a 3 year old.

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 03:13 PM
I love parents that leash there children. Every time I see one I point it out to my 3 year old boy. I tell him you act like a dog and you get treated like one. I also ask him do you want to be like that heathen? He tells me no. His behavior is excellent for a 3 year old.

Exactly :goodjob:

NewGen33
09-07-2009, 04:05 PM

Reps.
I only see that as entertainment for me and others. If you can't control your kids and need a leash something is wrong with you.

Jeff
09-07-2009, 04:09 PM
what do u do at the airport i work there too

PROŽ
09-07-2009, 05:26 PM
what do u do at the airport i work there too

gate agent

slow_hatch
09-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Reps.
I only see that as entertainment for me and others. If you can't control your kids and need a leash something is wrong with you.

Agreed. :goodjob: 4th of July last year I saw this kid(close to 5yr old) crying trying to get away to play, but was on a lease. His Fat ass parents were plopped in their chairs obviously to lazy to play with their child much less be able to watch after him. I felt sorry for the kid b/c he will probably grow up to be just like his obese parents.

BobbyFresco
09-07-2009, 09:43 PM
I hate seeing big ass kids in strollers..
I'm sorry but if your children's feet drag on the ground when they're in a stroller, that means the motherfuckers are old enough to walk their little retarded asses around like everyone else.

amandDA
09-08-2009, 12:44 AM

that was great! i pictured it!:lmfao: