PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: DONT NOT BUY FROM nsxtcy21

-S Double C-
10-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Here's the story i was suppose to meetup with him last night and trade him my fluidyne radiator and fal fan for his type r cams and aem cam gears. He live in stockbridge and i live in columbus. He didnt wanna drive here and i didnt wanna drive there so we decide to meet up half way. We both decided at 5*30 we'd meet in peachtree city at hooters. I told him i get off work at 7 and ill be leaving right away to come meet him. We'll i get off work and i call and we talk and everything is still good. So i leave and drive to peachtree city. I get there at 8*20 somthing. I called him when i was getting off the exit and his phone was off. I sat in hooters parking lot with a friend bullshitting for about 30 mins. and give him a call again ( No answer ) phones off still. Me and my friend decide to grab somthing to eat from arby's..we go and eat there then about 40 mins. later i call and he answers and says sorry man i fell asleep. And im like wtf? i thought we was meeting and he says ill still meet im on the way. So i wait 1 hour which is plenty of time for him to get there and he still isnt there. I called once more and he's like im 5 mins. away. I wait 10 and call again then he says i cant find hooters. So then im like well are you here and he says yeah. And i say well where do you wanna meet up at?.. and he says publix im here now so i go to publix and there's no sign of him and only 2 cars in the parking lot. I call and im like where the hell are you?..and he's like im at publix and im like no im here and youre not. Then he says well maybe youre at the wrong one. Then i say no im at the one you told me to go to. Then he says oh well i dont know. He says im on the way to the publix your at im at a different one. I wait an 1 hour 30 mins. still no show. I call and say man fuck it im going back to columbus. And he says yeah im going back to stockbridge i have a head ache from driving around. So im PISSED!..so basically it all comes down to i wasted almost 6 hours of my time and $30 in gas to eat at arby's and fucking listen to someone bullshit me. This guy is a flake and full of bullshit and i recommend no one buying from him. And im posting this b/c I dont want anyone else on this board to have what happen to me happen to them.

Pher
10-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Wow, thanks for the heads up!

RandomGuy
10-11-2005, 06:52 PM
lol you got owned. it was probably a prank

civic95
10-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Thats the exact reason I won't meet anyone any farther than 5 mins from my house. Gas is too expensive for bullshit like that.

SaraX5
10-11-2005, 07:44 PM
damn... that sucks. what a fuckin wierdo

tony
10-11-2005, 07:50 PM
cliff notes? one big ass paragraph is kind of hard to read.. and the picture in your signature is pretty big there

RandomGuy
10-11-2005, 07:57 PM
cliff notes? one big ass paragraph is kind of hard to read.. and the picture in your signature is pretty big there
some dude and him wanted to trade... there was a far distance between dude ...they met half way... he waited 6 hours, dude flaked on him.

tony
10-11-2005, 08:15 PM
some dude and him wanted to trade... there was a far distance between dude ...they met half way... he waited 6 hours, dude flaked on him.

thanks mann... in my old age it just all groups together after about 2 or 3 lines lol

-S Double C-
10-11-2005, 08:27 PM
haha..my bad fella's..i just thought id give yall somthing to read ;)

Jon00
10-11-2005, 08:39 PM
damn that sucks ass

rickgiblin
10-11-2005, 08:41 PM
yea... i wont ever do any deal with him... thanks for the info

HyPer50
10-11-2005, 08:42 PM
lol dont know the guy, but thats fucked up.

PD code 805D
10-11-2005, 08:59 PM
i have always wanted use this but...here it goes...

HyPer50
10-11-2005, 09:18 PM
i have always wanted use this but...here it goes...

What a let down.

PSINXS
10-11-2005, 09:32 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/psinxs/chances.jpg

HyPer50
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/psinxs/chances.jpg

LMAO now I like that one haha

i4_garage
10-11-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah ....humm...that nsxtcy guy...he wanna buy a car form me too..he show up ...and was interested.....and told me that he would respond....but never did.....sorry to hear about ur expeerience

-S Double C-
10-12-2005, 08:14 PM
it's cool..shit happens hopefully someone will stand him up at some point in time.

RutRoe
10-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Well... I have been stood up a few times before and I know it sucks...

But

In this case let me say this. I think you guys were trying to meet in Newnan, since there is no Hooters in PTC. Therefor, assuming you are in Newnan, there is a Publix about 10 minutes on either side of Hooters....

That's right. There are two Publix's pretty equidistant on either side. However, you would think that if one of you guys was at one and one was at the other, 20 minutes later your problem would have been solved.

I've never met Sean, who I believe that is who that user is, but everytime I've spoken with him online or talked to someone before who has done business with him they always had nice things to say about him.

It sucks when mis-communications get so bad that you get super frustrated.

I do know that your story doesn't sound near as bad as the time I spent hours in Macon checking out a civic hatch for a project that was so terrible I can't even tell you...I had $800 cash in my pocket and I thought I had no prayer to get out of there but luckily I did.

Sucks for both you guys though especially since no one got what they wanted. And I'm sure he wasn't trying to ruin your night, but stuff happens sometimes.

Boosted S60R
10-14-2005, 10:31 PM
that sucks so bad

EX-Svic
10-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Something similar happend to me with a guy with the screen name L'Ville Here on I.A. the plan was to get some eclipse headlights for a friend of mine, We had good communication he got my number i had his We talked and arrange to meet up around Gwinnett mall

I call him and he tells me yeah ill be in that area in 5 , so im cool with that , 1hour passes and nothing , i call him again and tells me too meet up by discovery mills . i really need this so i drive up there , I call him to tell him im Here but never picks up , I also try from another number and Nothing i go home pissed.

Later on that night I PM him to see what happen HE Tells me He sold them to a Friend ,,,,When we had the arrangement already SO dont buy From Him , He is Also using the Signature are for Self Promoting and i Doubt he sponsors I.A. so watch out for this guy.............Peace

aaronfelipe
10-14-2005, 11:18 PM
I hate that shit, Happened to me before... It is stressing as a mofo

-S Double C-
10-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Well... I have been stood up a few times before and I know it sucks...

But

In this case let me say this. I think you guys were trying to meet in Newnan, since there is no Hooters in PTC. Therefor, assuming you are in Newnan, there is a Publix about 10 minutes on either side of Hooters....

That's right. There are two Publix's pretty equidistant on either side. However, you would think that if one of you guys was at one and one was at the other, 20 minutes later your problem would have been solved.

I've never met Sean, who I believe that is who that user is, but everytime I've spoken with him online or talked to someone before who has done business with him they always had nice things to say about him.

It sucks when mis-communications get so bad that you get super frustrated.

I do know that your story doesn't sound near as bad as the time I spent hours in Macon checking out a civic hatch for a project that was so terrible I can't even tell you...I had $800 cash in my pocket and I thought I had no prayer to get out of there but luckily I did.

Sucks for both you guys though especially since no one got what they wanted. And I'm sure he wasn't trying to ruin your night, but stuff happens sometimes.
i knew that and i went to both and he wasnt at either

tybalt6691
10-18-2005, 05:48 PM
JUST WANT TO TACK ON DONT BUY SERVICES FROM JON00. BASTARD RUINED MY BRAND NEW SUSPENSION.

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 06:04 PM
^^^^ LOL WTF?

Nsxtacy is sean, hes a good guy, i have bought frmo him before, and so have many of my friends. Im sure its a big misunderstanding. ill let him know about this thread so he can give his side

Darling Nikki
10-18-2005, 06:21 PM
^Oh snap!

MrEG62U
10-18-2005, 07:32 PM
aint that about a bitch

IndianStig
10-18-2005, 07:58 PM
maybe someone offered him more money?

still bad tho/

B16a2 Civic
10-19-2005, 10:08 AM
hmmm, sorry bout that Sean ( in Columbus)

Jon00
10-19-2005, 12:11 PM
shit happened to me lastnite it sucked ass

Jon00
10-19-2005, 12:12 PM
JUST WANT TO TACK ON DONT BUY SERVICES FROM JON00. BASTARD RUINED MY BRAND NEW SUSPENSION.

lol oh ok ask anyone on here that i have worked on there car