09-05-2009, 10:37 PM
AnthonyF is now permabant.

...lol

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 10:38 PM
heard wrong

Echonova
09-05-2009, 10:39 PM
I didn't see anything about it in the Justice League yet. Gimme a sec and I'll go check.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:40 PM
heard wrong

A supermod told me :thinking:

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 10:41 PM
A supermod told me :thinking:it was over ruled

rehab
09-05-2009, 10:41 PM
You're fighting an uphill battle in a wheelchair, nip.

Give it up already.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:42 PM
You're fighting an uphill battle in a wheelchair, nip.

Give it up already.

Funny, I don't remember PM'ing you an invite to this thread.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:43 PM
it was over ruled

He must give some bomb ass head.

Echonova
09-05-2009, 10:43 PM
No bannage. Although, there is a nice discussion in there on your secret crush with Kayfunk.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:44 PM
No bannage. Although, there is a nice discussion in there on your secret crush with Kayfunk.

I heard he drove all the way to Tacomac tonight to see me, along with AnthonyF, just to be disappointed with the fact I wasn't there.

Who has the crush?

rehab
09-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Funny, I don't remember PM'ing you an invite to this thread.

... sick burn, brah.

Echonova
09-05-2009, 10:48 PM
I heard he drove all the way to Tacomac tonight to see me, along with AnthonyF, just to be disappointed with the fact I wasn't there.

Who has the crush?I'm not saying one way or the other... Just telling you what I see.

Although secretly you cried over the fact that you weren't there and he was. It's ok to admit it. I won't tell anyone.

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Nope pussy. I'm here. Can't wait to see you though.

-Ant.

Scotsman

-Ant.were you at that tat shop off 211 this past week?

Catnip
I'm not saying one way or the other... Just telling you what I see.

Although secretly you cried over the fact that you weren't there and he was. It's ok to admit it. I won't tell anyone.

Nah, I was out with my baby all night.

Sweet ass Camaro :idb:

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 10:50 PM
were you at that tat shop off 211 this past week?I don't know where 211 is good sir.

-Ant.

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't know where 211 is good sir.

-Ant.winder to cheatue elan

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:51 PM

-Ant.

I should report you for calling me a pussy, like you did Jason... for calling you a pussy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Echonova
09-05-2009, 10:52 PM
winder to cheatue elanI think he meant no... And if it's the tat shop I think you're talking about hell no.

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 10:52 PM
winder to cheatue elan
No sir. Buford Hwy is where I reside. :)

I should report you for calling me a pussy, like you did Jason... for calling you a pussy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
LOLOL That WAS funny as shit.

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 10:53 PM
i heard evan avoided coming into Anthony's territory in fear of getting his as beat. that's what i heard.

AnthonyF
Oh, I didn't see the word "tat" it was DEF not me. Lol. I only have one tat. I've got 2 more in the works.

-Ant.

Scotsman
well there is a dude rockin a truck that looked ALOT like yours

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:54 PM
i heard evan avoided coming into Anthony's territory in fear of getting his as beat. that's what i heard.

You heard wrong. I was IN atlanta Thursday AND Friday...

Echonova
BTW: Scots... Are you gonna be home Monday? I need to "borrow" my floor jack for 5 min to throw a tire back on my truck.

AnthonyF
well there is a dude rockin a truck that looked ALOT like yours
Tags gotta say BADPOPO to be mines. :)

-Ant.

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 10:55 PM

-Ant.didnt catch the tag

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 10:55 PM
BTW: Scots... Are you gonna be home Monday? I need to "borrow" my floor jack for 5 min to throw a tire back on my truck.i should be , i'm off

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:56 PM
LOLOL That WAS funny as shit.

-Ant.

Actually kinda pathetic... "he called me a name and threatened me."

xxbckiexx
You heard wrong. I was IN atlanta Thursday AND Friday...

but not dunwoody or alpharetta. Second you found out they were going that close you steered clear. Bri was all "evan, please come" and you were all ":cry::no::cry::no:, i might get beated up :("

Echonova

-Ant.OH SHIT *****!!!!!! YOU JUST POSTED YOUR TAG ONLINE!!!!! NOW DA THIEVES WILL STEAL ALL OF YOUR TRUCKS!!!!

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Actually kinda pathetic... "he called me a name and threatened me."
I guess you fail to realize Jason and I are friends. Faggot.

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 10:57 PM
OH SHIT *****!!!!!! YOU JUST POSTED YOUR TAG ONLINE!!!!! NOW DA THIEVES WILL STEAL ALL OF YOUR TRUCKS!!!!

LAWLOLOLAWLOLOLOLAWLOLOLOL. HE'S RIGHT ANT, YOU FUCKED!

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 10:58 PM
OH SHIT *****!!!!!! YOU JUST POSTED YOUR TAG ONLINE!!!!! NOW DA THIEVES WILL STEAL ALL OF YOUR TRUCKS!!!!

Shiiiit I hope they do. I am proud of my tag. lol. My last screen name was my tag. HA.

-Ant.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 10:58 PM
but not dunwoody or alpharetta. Second you found out they were going that close you steered clear. Bri was all "evan, please come" and you were all ":cry::no::cry::no:, i might get beated up :("

I was like 5 minutes from Dunwoody :thinking:

I came home, to go to SDR. Why the fuck would I drive 4 more hours to go eat at Tacomac?

Echonova
09-05-2009, 10:59 PM

I came home, to go to SDR. Why the fuck would I drive 4 more hours to go eat at Tacomac?Because their wings are the BOMB!!!!!

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 11:00 PM

I came home, to go to SDR. Why the fuck would I drive 4 more hours to go eat at Tacomac?
TacoMac IS in dunwoody. Asshat.

-Ant.

xxbckiexx

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/44259/1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super.jpg

Catnip
TacoMac IS in dunwoody. Asshat.

-Ant.

Lol. What's your point illiterate ass?

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Lol. What's your point illiterate ass?Throwing snowballs at a brick wall in an attempt to bring it down is more productive than trying to explain the simplest things to your ignorant country ass. You get dumber and dumber with every post. Keep backing up into your dark corner. When you are ready to come out and say Hi to me, lemme know. Bitch.

-Ant.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Throwing snowballs at a brick wall in an attempt to bring it down is productive than trying to explain the simplest things. You get dumber and dumber with every post. Keep backing up into your dark corner. When you are ready to come out and say Hi to me, lemme know. Bitch.

-Ant.

Did you not read the posts between kayfunk and me?

Obviously no, but I just went ahead and assumed illiteracy on your part since you never say anything intelligent.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Throwing snowballs at a brick wall in an attempt to bring it down is more productive than trying to explain the simplest things to your ignorant country ass. You get dumber and dumber with every post. Keep backing up into your dark corner. When you are ready to come out and say Hi to me, lemme know. Bitch.

-Ant.

ROFLMAO.

THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS. EVAN YOU JUST GOT CAWLD OUT BOI. WACHU GON DO?

nvm i know what. NOT A DAMN THING.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:08 PM
ROFLMAO.

THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS. EVAN YOU JUST GOT CAWLD OUT BOI. WACHU GON DO?

nvm i know what. NOT A DAMN THING.

lol. The way you two simultaneously swing from each other's scrotum is amazing.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:11 PM
lol. The way you two simultaneously swing from each other's scrotum is amazing.

trying to change the subject does not help you avoid the call out. are you going to pussy out, or man up?

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 11:11 PM
i love this tag option

AnthonyF
09-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Post after post from Catpiss is always the same. Keep backing up an ignoring the fact you WILL run into me. If/when you want to make up to me, please let me know. I'm done here, with your bitch ass, you just stray from the topic at hand and try to avoid confrontation with me at all costs. If your afraid, just say your afraid. Be a man. Later.

-Ant.

Echonova
09-05-2009, 11:12 PM
I think you guys should skreet race to settle this.

Winnar gets Bri.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:13 PM
trying to change the subject does not help you avoid the call out. are you going to pussy out, or man up?

I wasn't changing the subject, I was merely making an observation.

If you are asking if I'll make a trip to Atlanta to waste time seeing two guys that act like faggots together, no. If you're asking if I'm coming to the next V meet, sure I will.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Post after post from Catpiss is always the same. Keep backing up an ignoring the fact you WILL run into me. If/when you want to make up to me, please let me know. I'm done here, with your bitch ass, you just stray from the topic at hand and try to avoid confrontation with me at all costs. If your afraid, just say your afraid. Be a man. Later.

-Ant.

You're the one that didn't show up to the V, where I am each month on the first Thursday around 7-11:30.

But I'm the pussy because I didn't come to fucking TacoMac on a random Saturday night?
LOL. Keep thinking that.

Echonova
09-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Apparently I cannot add the tag "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" because it is too long, like my cock.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:18 PM
I wasn't changing the subject, I was merely making an observation.

If you are asking if I'll make a trip to Atlanta to waste time seeing two guys that act like faggots together, no. If you're asking if I'm coming to the next V meet, sure I will.

The only observation to be made is that you're a slush puppy bitch. You can't man up to anything you say. You hide behind your computer and monitor tan 15 hours a day, and feel like a big boy. Move the fuck out of your parents house, you worthless fuck.

tell you what. i will drive to your house right fucking now. i will video tape me kicking you in the chest. then i will put my size 12 boot on your face after i spit on you and take a picture. I bet you'll come to the next V meet. Lots of law enforcement to protect your pussy ass.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:19 PM
The only observation to be made is that you're a slush puppy bitch. You can't man up to anything you say. You hide behind your computer and monitor tan 15 hours a day, and feel like a big boy. Move the fuck out of your parents house, you worthless fuck.

tell you what. i will drive to your house right fucking now. i will video tape me kicking you in the chest. then i will put my size 12 boot on your face after i spit on you and take a picture. I bet you'll come to the next V meet. Lots of law enforcement to protect your pussy ass.

LMFAO. Come to my house, please.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:20 PM
LMFAO. Come to my house, please.

Address?

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 11:20 PM

tell you what. i will drive to your house right fucking now. i will video tape me kicking you in the chest. then i will put my size 12 boot on your face after i spit on you and take a picture. I bet you'll come to the next V meet. Lots of law enforcement to protect your pussy ass.i about f'n lost it , buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:23 PM
i about f'n lost it , buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm tired of this fucking idiot running his mouth like he's hot shit. He's fucking 3 foot 11 inches and has the IQ of a diseased llama.

"YOU CAN MEET ME UP AT THE V MEET BRAH, ILL BE THERE!"

Yea you're a fuckin big kid now. I'll meet you at a public place with law enforcement so you can't hit me without getting in trouble, HA!

You are the epitome of a PUSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Address?

PM'ing

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm tired of this fucking idiot running his mouth like he's hot shit. He's fucking 3 foot 11 inches and has the IQ of a diseased llama.

"YOU CAN MEET ME UP AT THE V MEET BRAH, ILL BE THERE!"

Yea you're a fuckin big kid now. I'll meet you at a public place with law enforcement so you can't hit me without getting in trouble, HA!

You are the epitome of a PUSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Lol. And I'm the one running my mouth... mhmm

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Lol. And I'm the one running my mouth... mhmm

yes, you run your mouth and then never back it up. I am willing to shut you the fuck up. You just sit behind your computer screen snorting in laughter like the pussy you are.

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:30 PM
yes, you run your mouth and then never back it up. I am willing to shut you the fuck up. You just sit behind your computer screen snorting in laughter like the pussy you are.

Anytime someone has a problem with me on here, I make sure to introduce myself. I have vouches for that. Ant and coctugEG can vouche for that :lmfao:

PURP
09-05-2009, 11:33 PM
So wait.... you shit stains are wanting to fight because of what someone said over the INTERNET???

and no matter what you say... that's the reason this is going on..

some advise... It's the GODDMN INTERNET.... GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

WITH THAT BEING SAID... EVAN IS A BITCH..

But you other fuckers are just retarded. Wanting to fight over INTERNET talk. lol... Kids these days

THAT IS ALL

Catnip
09-05-2009, 11:34 PM
So wait.... you shit stains are wanting to fight because of what someone said over the INTERNET???

But you other fuckers are just retarded. Wanting to fight over INTERNET talk. lol... Kids these days

THAT IS ALL

Hey Cute Ass ;)

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 11:35 PM

THAT IS ALLQFT

PURP
09-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Hey Cute Ass ;)

homo

low mileage
09-05-2009, 11:50 PM
can't we all just get along.

interwebz ftw

Crazy Asian
09-06-2009, 12:06 AM
sigh...damn kids.

Scotsman
09-06-2009, 12:07 AM
sigh...damn kids.you haz message:ninja:

Crazy Asian
09-06-2009, 12:10 AM
you haz message:ninja:

I read and lol'd then was like ....

Scotsman
09-06-2009, 12:11 AM
I read and lol'd then was like ....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Crazy Asian
09-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Hey Cute Ass ;)

First you want to see if guy's send dicks to each other now this? Are you sure you should be dating Brit and not some guy?

Catnip
09-06-2009, 12:16 AM
First you want to see if guy's send dicks to each other now this? Are you sure you should be dating Brit and not some guy?

Why, you want a go at it?

PURP
09-06-2009, 12:26 AM
so... I just received a ninja message that a bad ass, bitched up....

Crazy huh

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 12:34 AM
when evan saw me at the v, he gave me a hug :D

PURP
09-06-2009, 12:35 AM
That's cause he's homo...

Catnip
09-06-2009, 12:38 AM
so... I just received a ninja message that a bad ass, bitched up....

Crazy huh

LOL. I got the same PM!

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 12:39 AM
i should of got that when he grabbed my ass while hugging me...

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 12:50 AM
LOL at Ant acting hard. I Was at tacomac tonight, where were you at !

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 01:02 AM
A lot of barking in this thread and no biting.
Pfffffffffffffffffft.

Catnip
09-06-2009, 01:18 AM
A lot of barking in this thread and no biting.
Pfffffffffffffffffft.

WANNA COME DOWN AND THROW FUCKING DOWN?!!

:ninja:

Njobe
09-06-2009, 03:17 AM
lol serious thread up this biatch

TheGodfather
09-06-2009, 04:48 AM
Shit, this is usually me in these threads.

I enjoy not being in this one...yet.

Oh, but now I am.

Fuck Anthony for being Italian. Damn guinea.

Fuck Evan for having a faster car than mine. Damn ricer?

That's all I really got, I ain't go no beefs with no one in this thread. But IA is notorius for e thuggin, I'm just shocked speedminded isn't here to gay things up.

TOODLES!

b@d @pple
09-06-2009, 09:00 AM
lol at al you shit talking pussies

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Oh, I didn't see the word "tat" it was DEF not me. Lol. I only have one tat. I've got 2 more in the works.

-Ant.

you "bad boy"

I find it amusing that you would come to an event that had no intended drama, just to try and start some.

Cool maturity bro

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Anthony....quit acting like you are hard. You will be nice to ANYONES face no matter how much shit has hit the fan, just might throw out some words with a smile, but not sticks and stones. Too much of a nice guy behind things.

Evan...you will studder a bit..and then maybe throw if provoked enough, but I am prettty sure that way too over protective mommy of yours would have your ass, so you are too scared to get in trouble.

The more I think about it. You two are a lot a like as far as moms, dads, life. It's quite interesting. I would like to see the outcome of the fight though as immature as it would be. Both pretty short, both small guys. I think it would be a good match.

But then again....this is the fucking internet...why are you fighting again??:thinking:

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL at Ant acting hard. I Was at tacomac tonight, where were you at !

You should have gone the other way on 285. Fucking Lexus tried to get some...... Would have been a better run for you

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 10:27 AM
The more I think about it You two are a lot a like . It's quite interesting. :thinking:

I know something else they have in common..
You fucked both of them.
Oh wait...You already knew that.

Scotsman
09-06-2009, 10:28 AM
You fucked both of them.
Oh wait...You already knew that.:eek::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 10:32 AM
:eek::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Just an observation...Mike, Evan, Anthony....and that's only the people that are public knowledge..
I'm sure there are more.
If SpeedMinded posted in this thread it would be like a fucking class reunion.

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 10:35 AM
You fucked both of them.
Oh wait...You already knew that.

Ohh yeah. I forgot that part. Thanks bobby! :goodjob:

It was fun yanking that V card!

and well...italians do it better! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Nah that is all Bobby...unless you can find me a new one. :rolleyes:

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 10:39 AM

I know desperate virgins that wouldn't waste their time

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 10:40 AM
I know desperate virgins that wouldn't waste their time

I guess Evan was SUPER desperate then :rolleyes:
Quit acting like you know me, or anything about me. lol

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 10:42 AM
I guess Evan was SUPER desperate then :rolleyes:
Quit acting like you know me, or anything about me. lol

I know that you take something extremely personal and private and post it all over the web.

I don't have to know you to know what you are about... I guess your parents always raised you to be a winner. Too bad the competition is with Autumn...

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 10:44 AM

I mean, damn!
You've given a new meaning to community service.
I commend you.:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 10:45 AM
PS:

HABITUAL LINE STEPPERS UP IN THIS BITCH.

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I mean, damn!
You've given a new meaning to community service.
I commend you.:lmfao:

LOL

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 10:46 AM
PS:

HABITUAL LINE STEPPERS UP IN THIS BITCH.

We line step

Habitually

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 10:48 AM
I know that you take something extremely personal and private and post it all over the web.

I don't have to know you to know what you are about... I guess your parents always raised you to be a winner. Too bad the competition is with Autumn...

QFT.

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 11:00 AM
You two are so cool. Wow why cant I be like yall?

Hey...how about showing me where I posted MY personal business. Pretty sure its always someone like yall that have NO clue. ;)

Scotsman
09-06-2009, 11:01 AM

Hey...how about showing me where I posted MY personal business. Pretty sure its always someone like yall that have NO clue. ;)can i pee in your butt?:goodjob:

stillaneon
09-06-2009, 11:01 AM

Cause Pimpin' ain't easy

But it's necessary

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 11:15 AM
can i pee in your butt?:goodjob:

C'mon, Kayla.
The man asked you a question.:lmfao:

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Kayla you had to know that if you called out Evan and Ant, 2 people you dont get along with something was going to happen.

You talk so much about being done with this site and over the drama, yet you seem to always be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Kayla you had to know that if you called out Evan and Ant, 2 people you dont get along with something was going to happen.

You talk so much about being done with this site and over the drama, yet you seem to always be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT

Do you actually think what bobby or still thinks? They are no one to me. Yes I said something about Anthony and Evan. I dont really care what Evan has to say, and me and Anthony dont have a problem with each other. He might be a total ass on here, but he is a decent person. :goodjob:

I am done with this site. I am sittin here bored out of my mind wait on this afternoon to come. Boredom=this.

Why are you so worried about it anyways?

MachNU
09-06-2009, 11:43 AM
drama thread has much drama!

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 11:44 AM
drama thread has much drama!

It's not IA without drama!

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Do you actually think what bobby or still thinks? They are no one to me. Yes I said something about Anthony and Evan. I dont really care what Evan has to say, and me and Anthony dont have a problem with each other. He might be a total ass on here, but he is a decent person. :goodjob:

I am done with this site. I am sittin here bored out of my mind wait on this afternoon to come. Boredom=this.

Why are you so worried about it anyways?

im just making and observation.

On one hand you say you are done with the site and hate drama, but then you come on the site, and PERPETUATE the drama.

Was your comment really needed in here? you have to know that when you make a statement like you did, you are going to get called out as well.

BUt what amazes me is you get all upset when people make assumptions about you, yet you do the same thing to everyone else ;P

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 11:46 AM

On one hand you say you are done with the site and hate drama, but then you come on the site, and PERPETUATE the drama.

Was your comment really needed in here? you have to know that when you make a statement like you did, you are going to get called out as well.

BUt what amazes me is you get all upset when people make assumptions about you, yet you do the same thing to everyone else ;P

Pretty sure I didnt get upset. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Personally i think the 18 -20 year old drama is funny, so much more important things in life, but go for it

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 11:58 AM

I didn't make any assumptions, Mike.
Fact: She fucked you
Fact: She fucked Evan
Fact: She fucked Jason
Fact: She fucked Anthony

and then there's the issue of whether or not she fucked Osnap as well.

If she doesn't want her name or her business mentioned on this forum, she shouldn't, like you very wisely said, play into it.

MachNU
09-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Fact: Drama thread has drama!
Fact: Evan looks like a Tremor!
Fact: There are more facts!
Fact: I am bored!

PS.Fact: I am about to go cut my grass, thats more entertaining!

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 12:07 PM

If she doesn't want her name or her business mentioned on this forum, she shouldn't, like you very wisely said, play into it.

I can own up to my mistakes. No problem, but I can also state that Osnap has nothing to do with it. I love how when OTHER people put MY info its automatically my fault. Silly boys. :rolleyes:

03RCode
09-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Fact: Drama thread has drama!
Fact: Evan looks like a Tremor!
Fact: There are more facts!
Fact: I am bored!

PS.Fact: I am about to go cut my grass, thats more entertaining!

Fact: I need to cut my grass.
Fact: I also need to fix this Audi to get it out of my driveway.
Fact: This thread almost certainly does not deliver, mainly because Evan created it.
http://i29.tinypic.com/i1y8nt.jpg

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 12:11 PM

No i mean in "HER MIND" people make assumptions about her (whether its true or not).

She is the first one to say "you dont know me you dont know what i do blahblahblah"

yet she puts her personal business ALL OVER IA, and she attacks people she has had relationships with.

HalfBaked
09-06-2009, 12:12 PM
No one fucks me :(

Wheres Yousef when I need him.

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I can own up to my mistakes. No problem, but I can also state that Osnap has nothing to do with it. I love how when OTHER people put MY info its automatically my fault. Silly boys. :rolleyes:

you put your own life out there. You criticize anyone that doesnt see eye to eye to you. THat was always my biggest problem with you, it was either your way or nothing at all.

With guys, it seems you either want them to be your BF or they are complete assholes lol.

Kayla you need to log out, walk away, and stay off IA for like 6 months. You bring this on yourself, you really do.

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 12:16 PM
No i mean in "HER MIND" people make assumptions about her (whether its true or not).

She is the first one to say "you dont know me you dont know what i do blahblahblah"

yet she puts her personal business ALL OVER IA, and she attacks people she has had relationships with.

I think you need to go back and check your self. Really. Pretty sure YOU are the one who put our business all over IA. ;)

Scotsman
09-06-2009, 12:18 PM
C'mon, Kayla.
The man asked you a question.:lmfao::yes:

Vteckidd
But alas im not going to lower myself and argue with you all day on IA

THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDNT THROW STONES

Later

HalfBaked
I think you need to go back and check your self. Really. Pretty sure YOU are the one who put our business all over IA. ;)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/07/Check_Yo_Self.jpg

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 12:19 PM
[.........

ironchef
09-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Dayum, this thread be having some potential and shit!

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 12:30 PM
no im not gonna argue with her anymore its over

IMPORTchic
09-06-2009, 01:01 PM
no im not gonna argue with her anymore its over

You are right. It is. Too bad you say one thing to me and then have to do others here, but I have learned that is just part of being associated with this site.

Vteckidd
09-06-2009, 01:02 PM
You are right. It is. Too bad you say one thing to me and then have to do others here, but I have learned that is just part of being associated with this site.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

speedminded
09-06-2009, 01:03 PM
You are right. It is. Too bad you say one thing to me and then have to do others here, but I have learned that is just part of being associated with this world.Fixed.

xxbckiexx
09-06-2009, 01:15 PM
you "bad boy"

I find it amusing that you would come to an event that had no intended drama, just to try and start some.

Cool maturity bro

you're an idiot. he was already at Taco mac and they approached HIM. he was on his way out, and they came up to him. get your facts straight dolt.

Catnip
09-06-2009, 01:42 PM
you're an idiot. he was already at Taco mac and they approached HIM. he was on his way out, and they came up to him. get your facts straight dolt.

It was kayfunk and ant, you sound like you were there... HMMM. Aren't you supposed to be banned?

MachNU
09-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Fact: The next fact is a reply to a certain small someones rep!
Fact: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/tremors3.jpg

Catnip
09-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Fact: The next fact is a reply to a certain small someones rep!
Fact: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/tremors3.jpg

What's it like swinging from Ant's scrotum along with Kayfunk? I bet Ant is speaking in a pretty high voice now.

MachNU
09-06-2009, 01:49 PM
What's it like swinging from Ant's scrotum along with Kayfunk? I bet Ant is speaking in a pretty high voice now.

So your saying that just because I find a picture funny and you dont...what I am a nutswinger? How does that work? Though alas you must tell everyone that. Next time I see you agree or quote someone I am going to call you a nutswinger since you agreed with them! :goodjob:

Jason..
09-06-2009, 01:51 PM
All of u motherfuckers are retarted...

speedminded
09-06-2009, 01:53 PM
All of u motherfuckers are retarted...How ironic is this. :lmfao:

Catnip
09-06-2009, 01:54 PM
So your saying that just because I find a picture funny and you dont...what I am a nutswinger? How does that work? Though alas you must tell everyone that. Next time I see you agree or quote someone I am going to call you a nutswinger since you agreed with them! :goodjob:

lol. Everything goes right over your head... how surprising.

ironchef
09-06-2009, 02:06 PM
How ironic is this. :lmfao:I can't believe it keeps happening, these people are just absolutely idiotic.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 02:08 PM
How ironic is this. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Jason..
09-06-2009, 02:09 PM
How ironic is this. :lmfao:did i miss something?Edit..im still hung over sorry i cant spell..

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 02:10 PM
did i miss something?

Case in point.:lmfao:

Jason..
09-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Case in point.:lmfao:
Shut up biatchhh

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Shut up biatchhh

Don't be mad at me because you have the brain activity of a comatose vegetable.

ironchef
09-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Don't be mad at me because you have the brain activity of a comatose vegetable.I think you're giving him too much credit, :lmfao:.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 02:18 PM
well then. i can say i have yet to stick my dick in IA pussy

roxie911
09-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Don't be mad at me because you have the brain activity of a comatose vegetable.

Oh be nice!! You're so mean lately....

BobbyFresco
well then. i can say i have yet to stick my dick in IA pussy

and not for lack of trying.:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
Oh be nice!! You're so mean lately....

You lub it.:boobies:

Catnip
and not for lack of trying.:lmfao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

umairejaz
09-06-2009, 02:25 PM
YO I need cliffs

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 02:28 PM
and not for lack of trying.:lmfao:lol honestly i haven't really put any effort towards. even tho i do have nudes of a lot of IA girls. also i would prefer to keep my penis clean... we all know how 99% of IA girls get passed around.

ironchef
09-06-2009, 02:32 PM
lol honestly i haven't really put any effort towards. even tho i do have nudes of a lot of IA girls. also i would prefer to keep my penis clean... we all know how 99% of IA girls get passed around.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd282/bloodknom/Funny%20Quotes/Fire_Kill_Thrower.gif

speedminded
09-06-2009, 02:33 PM
well then. i can say i have yet to stick my dick in IA pussyYeah, even IA girls have some standards. :tongue:

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Yeah, even IA girls have some standards.i find that hard to believe for the majority. considering who all has pictures of who. it's ok i know when i made that thread and posted all those pics, which is not even about half of my collection, you were one of many right clicking and saving.

BobbyFresco
lol honestly i haven't really put any effort towards. even tho i do have nudes of a lot of IA girls. also i would prefer to keep my penis clean... we all know how 99% of IA girls get passed around.

Very true.

Yeah, even IA girls have some standards.

LIRL.:lmfao:

§treet_§peed
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd282/bloodknom/Funny%20Quotes/Fire_Kill_Thrower.giflol i dunno if fire would help against some things.

MachNU
09-06-2009, 02:38 PM
lol. Everything goes right over your head... how surprising.

Yeah would not have expected your retarded ass to understand the double standard of what you typed! But how am I not surprised? Everything LITERALLY goes over your head!

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 02:39 PM
even most guys nuts.

speedminded
09-06-2009, 02:50 PM
i find that hard to believe for the majority. considering who all has pictures of who. it's ok i know when i made that thread and posted all those pics, which is not even about half of my collection, you were one of many right clicking and saving.Negative. I have NEVER saved a pic of a female on here that wasn't sent directly to me by her. Not even one time. Unlike you, I have no desire to save or look at pics of other peoples personal matter and certainly won't pass it around. Sure, I'll look at a pic of a dudes girl if he shows me or posts it but unless I took it I don't want to keep it. Why would I? Too look at it later? That's kinda weird isn't? or would I save it to pass around like I was there? I don't front or bullshit like that.

People keep forgeting I've never once posted a nude or revealing photo of a female IA member. Only my own member...once...on a female IA member lol! I still laugh at the queers that saved it. I know most of the active female members personally and have more respect for them than that.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 02:51 PM
K captain save a hoe.

roxie911
09-06-2009, 02:55 PM
What the fuck is so bad about the fact that Jason can respect a girl??

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
didn't say there was anything wrong with it. but he's acting like he wouldn't look. i mean come on. if your a normal guy and you see some descent tits and ass, your gonna look i don't care who you are.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
What the fuck is so bad about the fact that Jason can respect a girl??

There's nothing wrong with Jason respecting girls.
I'm respectful to most women.
My problem lies with females that do not respect themselves.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
My problem lies with females that do not respect themselves.all im saying is this. If a female is willing to take pics of herself like that, excluding the fact that she sent them to someone. Then o well. Because I see it like this. She knew upon sending them out, that they are gonna get around. If ANY girl believes that they won't, then they are fucking retarded.

roxie911
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
didn't say there was anything wrong with it. but he's acting like he wouldn't look. i mean come on. if your a normal guy and you see some descent tits and ass, your gonna look i don't care who you are.

No, I'm pretty sure he said he looks.

Maybe you need to read what his post again.

roxie911
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM
all im saying is this. If a female is willing to take pics of herself like that, excluding the fact that she sent them to someone. Then o well. Because I see it like this. She knew upon sending them out, that they are gonna get around. If ANY girl believes that they won't, then they are fucking retarded.

Which is why I don't send out pics :D

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:04 PM
he said of a dudes girl. he is trying to make it sound like he wouldn't look if it was a nude ia girl.

speedminded
09-06-2009, 03:05 PM
didn't say there was anything wrong with it. but he's acting like he wouldn't look. i mean come on. if your a normal guy and you see some descent tits and ass, your gonna look i don't care who you are.Where does it say I'm not gonna look? I'll never turn it down as long as they're not repulsive lol! Pics, video, whatever...but I'm not going to save someone else's stuff to fap to later or pass around fronting like I was there or they were sent to me.

Me86Rob
09-06-2009, 03:06 PM
My problem lies with females that do not respect themselves.

lulz you must not know Roxie...

Me86Rob
09-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Which is why I don't send out pics :D
oh i got a pic of you and ill post it :ninja:

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Where does it say I'm not gonna look? I'll never turn it down as long as they're not repulsive lol! Pics, video, whatever...but I'm not going to save someone else's stuff to fap to later or pass around fronting like I was there.who says i fap to it? lol thats why i have youjizz.com and pornhub.com fuck beatin it to some IA econo class ho's.

roxie911
09-06-2009, 03:08 PM
oh i got a pic of you and ill post it :ninja:

lol you got no pic......stop lying boy!!

And what about not knowing me???

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Don't be mad at me because you have the brain activity of a comatose vegetable.http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/177068/479001.jpg

speedminded
09-06-2009, 03:10 PM
oh i got a pic of you and ill post it :ninja:You don't have a revealing pic of her, or at least of one she sent you.

roxie911
09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
You don't have a revealing pic of her, or at least of one she sent you.

lol he has a pic off my facebook. The one you blurred once.

Me86Rob
09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
You don't have a revealing pic of her, or at least of one she sent you.
where did i say it was a revealiing pic? its just...a pic that she sent me haha

speedminded
09-06-2009, 03:14 PM
who says i fap to it? lol thats why i have youjizz.com and pornhub.com fuck beatin it to some IA econo class ho's.I wasn't implying you do anything with the pics you save lol! But since you put it that way, the "or pass around fronting like I was there or they were sent to me" is true. :doh:

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:16 PM
lulz you must not know Roxie...

I didn't say anything remotely negative about Roxie.
In fact, as far as I have seen, she's one of the few active female members that does not have her name and reputation associated with stupid drama. I've never seen anyone post a call out thread with her name in the title...never seen anyone post pics of her....

We need more girls like her around here...less drama and more substance.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:16 PM
lol what makes you so sure?

roxie911
09-06-2009, 03:18 PM
In fact, as far as I have seen, she's one of the few active female members that does not have her name and reputation associated with stupid drama. I've never seen anyone post a call out thread with her name in the title...never seen anyone post pics of her....

And just because you said that....someone is gonna make a call out thread LOL

:kiss:

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:21 PM
well you know, who's gonna care who slept with who in a hundred years?

Btw....http://sas.localguides.com/bundles/guides_b0/assets/widget_cUHAR3eTPppASnGA7Wyjbw.jpg

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:22 PM
And just because you said that....someone is gonna make a call out thread LOL

:kiss:

LOL. I know. I thought about that after the fact.:lmfao:

Me86Rob

ur still a bitch, but i x2 that statment

speedminded
lol he has a pic off my facebook. The one you blurred once.lolol the one I blurred that looked like you were nude!

where did i say it was a revealiing pic? its just...a pic that she sent me hahaThe :ninja: would imply it.

I got one she sent me though. Right after a bath, showing curves in all the right places, so sexy...

...of her car. haha!

Me86Rob
09-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Roxie is my favoirte female IA memeber
this week

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:26 PM
ur still a bitch, but i x2 that statment

It's YOU'RE!!!!! YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE YOU'RE.
Jesus Christ.

and in other news, fuck you too.:chuckles:

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:28 PM
and the dick swinging begins.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:30 PM
well you know, who's gonna care who slept with who in a hundred years?

Btw....http://sas.localguides.com/bundles/guides_b0/assets/widget_cUHAR3eTPppASnGA7Wyjbw.jpg

I'm not saying that I know IA tits all that well but these bear a close resemblance to Bri's epic bewbs.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:32 PM
that they do. BTW did you know Bri had a breast reduction for a High school graduation present.

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:35 PM
that they do. BTW did you know Bri had a breast reduction for a High school graduation present.

Blasphemy!
:lmfao:

Breast reductions, in some instances, should be illegal.
Just sayin'

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:35 PM
hey i believe the same thing. but she said that they would hurt her back.. i mean wtf. i love big tits.

ironchef
09-06-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm not saying that I know IA tits all that well but these bear a close resemblance to Bri's epic bewbs.Aren't hers way saggier?

BobbyFresco
09-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Aren't hers way saggier?

Eh. She's only 19(?) so I suppose they shouldn't be saggy.

Street..is that a pic of her?

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:41 PM
nah just a random google pic lol. but if you go to her myspace you can see some pretty epic boobage pics. but nah hers are very perky. just ask evan, thats her man for the moment. or should i say her LOVE for the moment.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Epic boobage, once you get around evan being in the picture.

speedminded
09-06-2009, 03:54 PM
nah just a random google pic lol. but if you go to her myspace you can see some pretty epic boobage pics. but nah hers are very perky. just ask evan, thats her man for the moment. or should i say her LOVE for the moment.lol! Do they feel like bags of sand too?

Njobe
09-06-2009, 04:48 PM
all im saying is this. If a female is willing to take pics of herself like that, excluding the fact that she sent them to someone. Then o well. Because I see it like this. She knew upon sending them out, that they are gonna get around. If ANY girl believes that they won't, then they are fucking retarded.
i have had lots of girls send me their nude pics and if i said i wasn't going to show anyone i still haven't....

just sayin'

umairejaz
09-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Less txts more pics.... for an interesting thread that is.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 05:32 PM
sorry people had to remove pics. evan got his panties in a bunch

Catnip
09-06-2009, 05:33 PM
sorry people had to remove pics. evan got his panties in a bunch

You're posting stuff that is NONE of your or IA's business.

Njobe
09-06-2009, 05:34 PM
lol stfu

teh bri
09-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Matt, post another picture of my tits.. and i'll have to kill you :goodjob:

Njobe
09-06-2009, 05:43 PM
do it matt do it, right now lol

teh bri
09-06-2009, 05:45 PM
do it matt do it, right now lol
Don't encourage him.

Njobe
09-06-2009, 05:46 PM
i am encouraging you to do it matt lol... do it for the :boobies:... set them free lol

teh bri
09-06-2009, 05:47 PM
i am encouraging you to do it matt lol... do it for the :boobies:... set them free lol
:tongue1:

Njobe
09-06-2009, 05:48 PM
:taun:

pimpdaddy
09-06-2009, 05:53 PM
I love IA shit talking!

BKgen®
09-06-2009, 05:54 PM
lolol on all accounts.

Echonova
09-06-2009, 05:55 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm63/forevermore2008/CIMG0338.jpg

Njobe
09-06-2009, 05:56 PM
^^ wadafak

BKgen®
09-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Anthony....quit acting like you are hard. You will be nice to ANYONES face no matter how much shit has hit the fan, just might throw out some words with a smile, but not sticks and stones. Too much of a nice guy behind things.

Evan...you will studder a bit..and then maybe throw if provoked enough, but I am prettty sure that way too over protective mommy of yours would have your ass, so you are too scared to get in trouble.

The more I think about it. You two are a lot a like as far as moms, dads, life. It's quite interesting. I would like to see the outcome of the fight though as immature as it would be. Both pretty short, both small guys. I think it would be a good match.

But then again....this is the fucking internet...why are you fighting again??:thinking:

lirl.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//kl31.png

Echonova
09-06-2009, 06:00 PM
^^ wadafakThis thread sucks, so I thought I would liven it up with pictures from a class about silkworms.
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/lydfri/China/IMG_0471-1.jpg

Njobe
09-06-2009, 06:01 PM
^^ did you get any silk vests made fo you lol

BKgen®
09-06-2009, 06:03 PM
^^ did you get any silk vests made fo you lol

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//WTFmanSloth.jpg

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:04 PM
lol evan all of IA knows what you, bri, and me looks like. who cares?

Njobe
09-06-2009, 06:04 PM
dont wadafak me... silk is expensive just ask those asians

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:05 PM
btw, even with a reduction she still has some big bresteses

Njobe
09-06-2009, 06:05 PM
lol evan all of IA knows what you, bri, and me looks like. who cares?
lol

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:06 PM
who cares

Njobe
09-06-2009, 06:07 PM
went from DD to D?

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:08 PM
if you wanna see just go to her myspace

Njobe
09-06-2009, 06:09 PM
blahhh its private :ninja:

teh bri
09-06-2009, 06:10 PM
I didn't get a breast reduction damnit.

That's NEXT summer bitches.

And stop talking about my tits.

:goodjob:

§treet_§peed
but we love your breasteses

Njobe
post pics and than we'll look and not talk lol

BKgen®
09-06-2009, 06:11 PM
I've been seeing these "I haven't fucked Autumn yet and I'm jealous" sigs popping up every-damn-where.

Please explain to me why you would be even remotely jealous :thinking:

teh bri
09-06-2009, 06:12 PM
but we love your breasteses
they're JUST tits.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:13 PM
they are great tits like i said why ruin a beautiful thing?

Njobe
09-06-2009, 06:13 PM
than if they're just tits... put up pics :ninja:

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:14 PM
btw

DamnnnnBri (6:30:04 PM): heyy.
Slipknot eclipse (6:30:18 PM): bueno
DamnnnnBri is available (7:11:42 PM)
-away.
DamnnnnBri (7:11:41 PM): i should murder you :goodjob:
Slipknot eclipse (7:11:55 PM): lol
Slipknot eclipse (7:12:13 PM): i remember you telling me you got a nkocker reduction for a graduation present
DamnnnnBri (7:12:21 PM): Thats NEXT summer.
Slipknot eclipse (7:12:32 PM): but why
DamnnnnBri (7:12:39 PM): because they're WAYYYY too big!
Slipknot eclipse (7:12:43 PM): why would you mess up such a beautiful thing
DamnnnnBri (7:13:00 PM): They're a pain in my ass.
Slipknot eclipse (7:13:09 PM): nah
Slipknot eclipse (7:13:16 PM): evans cock would be a pain in your ass
DamnnnnBri (7:13:20 PM): LMAO.
Slipknot eclipse (7:13:23 PM): pain in your back maybe
Slipknot eclipse (7:13:26 PM): but come on now
DamnnnnBri (7:13:28 PM): back, yes.

teh bri
09-06-2009, 06:14 PM
than if they're just tits... put up pics :ninja:
No.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM
hey you said, "THEY'RE JUST TITS."

teh bri
09-06-2009, 06:17 PM
They are, but i'm not going to be like other IA attention whores, and post pictures of my tits.. nope not happening.

§treet_§peed
09-06-2009, 06:18 PM
ok so just give me permission and i'll do it. that way technically you won't be doing it.

Echonova
09-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Why does everyone care about Evan and Bri so much? Here's the way I see it...

You have two big attention whores that (obviously) love attention. They decide to combine their attention whoring powers and merge together like a huge fucking Constructicon of attention whoring devastation. Now that they have everyone's attention, they act like they don't want the attention, which only leads to more attention. So if you want to kill the attention whoring beast, stop paying attention to them.

Rather than have someone's myspace saved on your favorite's list and fapping to it every night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/forum%20uses/thread-pic172.jpg

BKgen®
09-06-2009, 06:22 PM

You have two big attention whores that (obviously) love attention. They decide to combine their attention whoring powers and merge together like a huge fucking Constructicon of attention whoring devastation. Now that they have everyone's attention, they act like they don't want the attention, which only leads to more attention. So if you want to kill the attention whoring beast, stop paying attention to them.

Rather than have someone's myspace saved on your favorite's list and fapping to it every night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/forum%20uses/thread-pic172.jpg

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//snoopExPost.jpg

teh bri
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM
ok so just give me permission and i'll do it. that way technically you won't be doing it.
Nope.

HypnoToad
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM

agreed...and noone cares bout nudes,theres tons of girls in the world.

BKgen®
09-06-2009, 06:28 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//3snappopumbrella.jpg

HypnoToad
09-06-2009, 06:31 PM
lol

Echonova
09-06-2009, 06:35 PM
http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/jessie_roces_photos/funny/picfun8.jpg

Echonova
09-06-2009, 06:36 PM
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/rhonda7201/funny.jpg

teh bri
09-06-2009, 09:15 PM
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/rhonda7201/funny.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Scotsman
09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
i like pudding

The Yousef
09-08-2009, 09:40 PM
No one fucks me :(

Wheres Yousef when I need him.

right behind you...

uhh no homo.

Scotsman
09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
right behind you...

uhh no homo.hahahahaha , your sig is f'n classic , that is from when i joined , Casey gave me those words , ! heed teh Yousef's sig , heed it!

The Yousef
09-08-2009, 09:47 PM
hahahahaha , your sig is f'n classic , that is from when i joined , Casey gave me those words , ! heed teh Yousef's sig , heed it!

yeah it's OG....i miss casey.

i figured i'd whore around a bit...

Scotsman
09-08-2009, 09:48 PM
yeah it's OG....i miss casey.

i figured i'd whore around a bit...it dates back to 06':lmfao::lmfao:

The Yousef
09-08-2009, 09:50 PM
it dates back to 06':lmfao::lmfao:

dear god does it really?

wow.

i don't want to change it...it holds truth and it is timeless.

§treet_§peed
09-10-2009, 06:06 PM
he broke his rule tho. he's been with more than one IA girl lol

The Yousef
09-10-2009, 10:11 PM
he broke his rule tho. he's been with more than one IA girl lol

i never said he was smart...lol

§treet_§peed
09-10-2009, 10:21 PM
thats true.