PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: WHITENIGHTS FAGGOT FAT BOY

Elbow
09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Why do you keep following me, you post in my WTB ads, meet section, etc. Cry baby much? I can harass you if you like. :goodjob:

You're all butt hurt because you sold me a POS BMW a while back with issues you left out, and then I got your ass called out and banned from sites. Plus I called your homo slow ass beat to hell S13 a POS when oh wait..it is.

Quit acting like anyone cares what you say mr. wantabedrifter.

I bet you haven't drifted SHIT. By the way you were talking about shit "sliding." :lmfao:

Go rip more people off or break something and sell your car because your dumb ass is not mechanically inclined enough to fix it. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

browningboy7
09-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Tell him how you really feel Simon. :goodjob:

Elbow
09-04-2009, 03:53 PM
^lololol

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 03:54 PM
wait wait wait.. don't you do the same thing and neg rep me with every post i make?

HEY, HAVE YOU MET MY FRIEND DOUBLE STANDARD AND HIS TWIN BROTHER HYPOCRITE?

stop crying you slush puppy bitch.

oneSLOWex
09-04-2009, 03:56 PM
http://www.gotgifs.com/gifs/1778.gif

Elbow
09-04-2009, 03:57 PM
wait wait wait.. don't you do the same thing and neg rep me with every post i make?

HEY, HAVE YOU MET MY FRIEND DOUBLE STANDARD AND HIS TWIN BROTHER HYPOCRITE?

stop crying you slush puppy bitch.

Considering I don't know why I neg repped you...I can't tell you if I like you or not lolol. You want to cry too because I neg repped you? :lmfao:

Awww poor baby. :(

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Considering I don't know why I neg repped you...I can't tell you if I like you or not lolol. You want to cry too because I neg repped you? :lmfao:

Awww poor baby. :(

dont try to turn this on me.. i've never neg repped you back, cuz i don't give a FUCK about reps. I'm just saying you're being a bitch for calling someone out for following you around when you do the same shit to other people YOU DONT LIKE. In addition, shut your shaft peeling splooge extractor right the fuck now before i jump kick you in the esophogus you broke back bitch.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:01 PM
dont try to turn this on me.. i've never neg repped you back, cuz i don't give a FUCK about reps. I'm just saying you're being a bitch for calling someone out for following you around when you do the same shit to other people YOU DONT LIKE. In addition, shut your shaft peeling splooge extractor right the fuck now before i jump kick you in the esophogus you broke back bitch.

I don't follow you around little boy. :gay:

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:06 PM
I don't follow you around little boy. :gay:

keep waiving your hand like that fairy. I can see you feel safe hiding here with pacifier-sized cock in your hand and your tum-tum full of warm manjuice. You don't have to keep explaining yourself like your dick just deflated on some young cowboy in your nightly reenactment of Brokedick Mountin'

Really we get it.

stay gay.

Njobe
09-04-2009, 04:09 PM
lolol about to get interesting in here :ninja:

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:09 PM
keep waiving your hand like that fairy. I can see you feel safe hiding here with pacifier-sized cock in your hand and your tum-tum full of warm manjuice. You don't have to keep explaining yourself like your dick just deflated on some young cowboy in your nightly reenactment of Brokedick Mountin'

Really we get it.

stay gay.

Says the 26 year old virgin.

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Says the 26 year old virgin.

You are no shit talker.
You will never own me
You are a twig.
You think fighting is similar to your rpg games.
You haven't gotten any play since your softball game you entered in the 4th grade.
Give up now, you suck. You've already lost.

roxie911
09-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Some things said in here sound really familiar....

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Alex? Is that you? lol

I am not trying to win an e-battle hint the short responses, I don't care, the interwebs is not serious!

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2009, 04:23 PM
You are no shit talker.
You will never own me
You are a twig.
You think fighting is similar to your rpg games.
You haven't gotten any play since your softball game you entered in the 4th grade.
Give up now, you suck. You've already lost.

Hope you're not serious, Bub. You, sir, are weaker than baby shit.

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Hope you're not serious, Bub. You, sir, are weaker than baby shit.

are you serious? that's all you got? You call me weak, but you're the troll ass poser with a military flag in his sig who's never been in service. hop off

roxie911
09-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Alex? Is that you? lol

I am not trying to win an e-battle hint the short responses, I don't care, the interwebs is not serious!

Who's Alex?

and I like you.......you had Porsche>BMW once, so, you've got my vote LOL :goodjob:

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:26 PM
are you serious? that's all you got? You call me weak, but you're the troll ass poser with a military flag in his sig who's never been in service. hop off

PRETTY sure you're the troll here dumb ass.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Who's Alex?

and I like you.......you had Porsche>BMW once, so, you've got my vote LOL :goodjob:

I'll put it back after Petit. ;)

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2009, 04:27 PM

Lawlz, lets e-battle. THIS IS IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....oh wait, I could give a fuck what a bitch thinks. I am joining. Fucking troll? Ha good times...

roxie911
09-04-2009, 04:29 PM
I'll put it back after Petit. ;)

Are you going? I'm supposed to, but it probably won't happen.

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:30 PM
PRETTY sure you're the troll here dumb ass.

stop being such a pussy
shut up. you dont know anything.
get a vasectomy.

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Lawlz, lets e-battle. THIS IS IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....oh wait, I could give a fuck what a bitch thinks. I am joining. Fucking troll? Ha good times...

great, they can put you on the front line with all the other stupid people. Likely you will join the army or marines because you were too stupid for other service.

Actually i take that back, you will probably join the Air Force so you can stay on base all day long in the air conditioning. pussy.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Are you going? I'm supposed to, but it probably won't happen.

Of course I am, I haven't ever missed it.

I am going Sat-Sun the weekend before as I am working the test days then going back Tuesday and camping until Sunday. :goodjob: Good times, I HIGHLY recommend do anything to come, it's worth every penny.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:32 PM
great, they can put you on the front line with all the other stupid people. Likely you will join the army or marines because you were too stupid for other service.

Actually i take that back, you will probably join the Air Force so you can stay on base all day long in the air conditioning. pussy.

Says the fat kid eating Cheetos behind the computer in his parents air conditioned house in Georgia.

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2009, 04:33 PM

Haha, you are an idiot. I am joining the Army, and you're calling me a pussy? Wow....what have you done with your life, other than waste air and my tax dollars? You should have been blowjob...

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Says the fat kid eating Cheetos behind the computer in his parents air conditioned house in Georgia.

seriously, i've met first graders with a better vocabulary than you. just stop trying.

roxie911
09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Of course I am, I haven't ever missed it.

I am going Sat-Sun the weekend before as I am working the test days then going back Tuesday and camping until Sunday. :goodjob: Good times, I HIGHLY recommend do anything to come, it's worth every penny.

Yeah...I think I'd flip out too much though. I get wild around Porsches LOL

I'll try to find a way :D

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Haha, you are an idiot. I am joining the Army, and you're calling me a pussy? Wow....what have you done with your life, other than waste air and my tax dollars? You should have been blowjob...

actually hot shot, i was stationed at fort benning, a place you will never grace because the rangers don't take fat people.

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2009, 04:37 PM
actually hot shot, i was stationed at fort benning, a place you will never grace because the rangers don't take fat people.

Oh wow....You know, Id rather not grace any place that you have been...to scared Id catch the some sort of hiv. Fat kid huh? nice try, pudge.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Yeah...I think I'd flip out too much though. I get wild around Porsches LOL

I'll try to find a way :D

Yeah, that might be an issue there are quite a few there lol. I'm the same way though, I feel like a little kid opening a christmas present at Petit.

Double_0_Rusty
09-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Alight fuckers, Dub Oh is out of here for the weekend like xxbckiexx in the special olympics.

Njobe
09-04-2009, 04:40 PM
lolol about to get interesting in here :ninja:
damn wonder who said that lol

roxie911
09-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah, that might be an issue there are quite a few there lol.

Yeah, that might not be good...I'm pretty sure I scared the corporate guy with the Panamera. I was freaking out LOLOL It was a nice car though...the interior is hella comfy, so, I'm pretty sure he understood my freakout.

x Resilience
09-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Roflmao @ the weak shots Simon and Double 0 are taking at xxbckiexx.

Weak sauce.

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Roflmao @ the weak shots Simon and Double 0 are taking at xxbckiexx.

Weak sauce.

these kids are fucking trash.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 05:06 PM
^True.

Elbow
09-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Yeah, that might not be good...I'm pretty sure I scared the corporate guy with the Panamera. I was freaking out LOLOL It was a nice car though...the interior is hella comfy, so, I'm pretty sure he understood my freakout.

Did you like it? I definitely liked it more in person then in pictures, but the back end still kind of throws me off.

roxie911
09-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Did you like it? I definitely liked it more in person then in pictures, but the back end still kind of throws me off.

I LOVED it. The guy was hella nice too. idk...I'm probably the only person who loves the back end more than anything else on the car. I don't know why, but it looks good to me lol

Elbow
09-04-2009, 09:18 PM
It's not bad, just I can't figure if it's a sedan, a wagon, a hatch, or what lol.

02SloWrx
09-04-2009, 09:51 PM
well fuck you too okey. The BMW i sold you was in perfect shape, I gave you 3 month warranty. next time you feel like calling me out, check your status first.

Echonova
09-04-2009, 09:59 PM
well fuck you too okey. The BMW i sold you was in perfect shape, I gave you 3 month warranty. next time you feel like calling me out, check your status first.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ooooh.jpg

Scotsman
09-04-2009, 10:05 PM
stop being such a pussy
shut up. you dont know anything.
get a vasectomy.your sig gave me the first clue , your IP gave you up:lmfao: , cya bub:taun:

ps i saw you out at a tat shop out in winder this week:ninja:

Echonova
09-04-2009, 10:08 PM
your sig gave me the first clue , your IP gave you up:lmfao: , cya bub:taun:

ps i saw you out at a tat shop out in winder this week:ninja:Only took you 272 posts to figure that one out...

You guys are getting better every day.:ninja:

Echonova
09-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Now... Who's the other AE in this thread?

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

Scotsman
09-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Only took you 272 posts to figure that one out...

You guys are getting better every day.:ninja::cry: , everyone has AE's from a while ago:doh:

roxie911
09-04-2009, 10:19 PM
It's not bad, just I can't figure if it's a sedan, a wagon, a hatch, or what lol.

Road and Track says it's a hatch, but Porsche says it's a sedan. If you wanna get technical, then it's a hatch.

Echonova
09-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Road and Track says it's a hatch, but Porsche says it's a sedan. If you wanna get technical, then it's a hatch.Instead of thinking of the Panamera as a cross-over vehicle, I prefer to think of it as Trans-gendered.

Elbow
09-05-2009, 06:26 AM
well fuck you too okey. The BMW i sold you was in perfect shape, I gave you 3 month warranty. next time you feel like calling me out, check your status first.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::???::???::???::???:

Firefightin_tC
09-05-2009, 09:44 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ooooh.jpg

That's good ass question.

BobbyFresco
09-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Now... Who's the other AE in this thread?

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

This.

PURP
09-05-2009, 10:29 AM
This.

did you have to put your thinking cap on for that one???

lulz

AFSil80
09-05-2009, 11:39 AM
On topic, whiteknight kid def. fails at life.

I mean, the dude sold his 240 because he couldn't figure out how to put the tranny back in. What a fucking retard.

Echonova
09-05-2009, 11:58 AM
On topic, whiteknight kid def. fails at life.

I mean, the dude sold his 240 because he couldn't figure out how to put the tranny back in. What a fucking retard.WHY WON'T IT SHIFT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/thththtard.gif

Elbow
09-05-2009, 12:28 PM
LMFAO.

xxbckiexx
09-05-2009, 11:00 PM
your sig gave me the first clue , your IP gave you up:lmfao: , cya bub:taun:

ps i saw you out at a tat shop out in winder this week:ninja:

wait, what?

Scotsman
09-05-2009, 11:01 PM
wait, what?nvm , ip linked you with someone else , my bad