PDA

View Full Version : So I scared the shit out of the guy that booted my car @ the V lol

Jason..
09-04-2009, 12:02 AM
I seen him booting my car after i payed so I told im look take the boot off my car i have already paid.He got cocky and said "go talk to such and such" so again I said take the damn boot off my car agian w the smart comment "i cant help you" he was standing his ground pretty well so this time i was very angry and yelled"take the fucking boot off my car now..i was mad as fuck and he knew it his attitude quicky changed when i git in his face he said ok man just hang on a min..

Soo then I walked up to the main guy and said the same thing..he was like calm down i was like wtf take it off i payed and so on and so forth lol.So they finally took it off after i made a huge scene lol.I think its horse shit they boot before they check.I dont deal with bullshit very well lol

I seen a few people looking at me like WTF....YES I AM CRAZY AS FUCK!!

slostang
09-04-2009, 12:04 AM
congrats?

Sir_Christopher
09-04-2009, 12:05 AM
that made my might, that dude about shit his pants

Scotsman
wow , your ballz must be the size of................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............

marbles , faq you and pay your f'n $3 dollars you cryin ass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobbyFresco
Who knew going full retard would actually be a good thing?
But seriously, I would have been pissed too.

90_ACCORD
09-04-2009, 12:06 AM
hahaha i was sitting in my car right next to you when you did that. it was funny as shit

Jason..
09-04-2009, 12:08 AM
I paid my fucking 3 dollars

BobbyFresco
09-04-2009, 12:10 AM

:lmfao:

You're getting mad again just thinking about it, aren't you?

redfire6i
09-04-2009, 12:12 AM
That was great entertainment. Thanks Jason!

Jason..
:lmfao:

You're getting mad again just thinking about it, aren't you?
Yes I just slapped my girl lol.But seriously fuck those guys...

Jason..
That was great entertainment. Thanks Jason!Iusually deliver the lulzzz

IndianStig
09-04-2009, 12:13 AM
crazy fucker

Scotsman
09-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Iusually deliver the lulzzz:no: ,not really

Jason..
09-04-2009, 12:17 AM
:no: ,not really
keep making silly comments...its getting u no attention.:goodjob:

ItsBlack
09-04-2009, 12:29 AM
LMFO Dude! I was there! I was the black guy in the Green shirt walking up as soon as it happened. That guy looked scared as shit when you got loud lol

tdurr
09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
LMFO Dude! I was there! I was the black guy in the Green shirt walking up as soon as it happened. That guy looked scared as shit when you got loud lol

oh shit a black guy in atlanta! WTF!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!

Tech_Queen
09-04-2009, 12:37 AM
I wasn't at the V meet tonight, but the past couple of meets they have really become serious about booting cars. If anyone i know parks in the area I always try to remind them to put the 3 dollars in the slot box. I think if they put the slot box used for paying in a place where it CAN BE SEEN fewer cars would be booted.

SiRed94
09-04-2009, 12:46 AM
LoL, I hate those fuckers. They once tried to boot my car as I was at the booth paying for my ticket. I had a similar altercation with them.

ItsBlack
09-04-2009, 12:49 AM
oh shit a black guy in atlanta! WTF!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!!

in a green shirt. I gotta be honest, I didn't see many green shirts, and the area where this all happened was way in the back and very low populated

TIGERJC
09-04-2009, 12:50 AM
First a ban, then a boot, what's next in line to piss of jason

02SloWrx
09-04-2009, 12:57 AM
First, the guy is only doing his job.
Second, you did pay, so nothing to worry about.

Even if you got ALL up in his face, he would back off cus he is on his working place, and you're not. Why would he want to lose his job over someone like you. And probably get the company sued if he was to hit you. I saw alot of people get into that guys face, he took it like a man. all he said to people that got in his face was: "dont touch me" or something along those lines, and just kept going from car to car and putting boots on.

lol, getting into a persons face on his job field. lol

Z0_o6
09-04-2009, 01:05 AM
i don't think the issue is the guy working, i think the issue is that the guy isn't doing his job properly. when they boot a car, they risk scratching/damaging a wheel or the vehicle. the ONLY reason they should put a boot on is for a non-paying parked car. if the car is paid they have NO RIGHT to touch it AT ALL.

TIGERJC
09-04-2009, 01:20 AM
yea but if you talk to someone calm you go further then screaming at them. If he talked to the guy like a human being he could have taught the guy something and maybe the guy would make sure not to boot someone's car without checking to see if they paid in the future.

ItsBlack
09-04-2009, 01:24 AM
or, if he yells at him like he did he would think twice about unlawfully booting someones car. Discipline.

TIGERJC
09-04-2009, 02:07 AM
or, if he yells at him like he did he would think twice about unlawfully booting someones car. Discipline.
That doesn't work with all ppl, and you don't think this guy doesn't get cussed at all the time for booting ppls cars

FAM0U5
09-04-2009, 03:25 AM
I fucking hate people that put on boots cause one of those fuckers fucking scratch my rim on my supra.. and they were "it was already there" bullshit.. so CONGRATZ man f those fools.

Jason..
09-04-2009, 07:37 AM
First, the guy is only doing his job.
Second, you did pay, so nothing to worry about.

Even if you got ALL up in his face, he would back off cus he is on his working place, and you're not. Why would he want to lose his job over someone like you. And probably get the company sued if he was to hit you. I saw alot of people get into that guys face, he took it like a man. all he said to people that got in his face was: "dont touch me" or something along those lines, and just kept going from car to car and putting boots on.

lol, getting into a persons face on his job field. lol
I disaprove of your comment...you my friend are a complete idiot...if he was doing his job he wouldnt have booted my car

That doesn't work with all ppl, and you don't think this guy doesn't get cussed at all the time for booting ppls cars

Yea but never my me...what are u doing here again?Ever get your evo running?

Jason..
09-04-2009, 07:41 AM
i don't think the issue is the guy working, i think the issue is that the guy isn't doing his job properly. when they boot a car, they risk scratching/damaging a wheel or the vehicle. the ONLY reason they should put a boot on is for a non-paying parked car. if the car is paid they have NO RIGHT to touch it AT ALL.
Wow there are smart people in the world thanks and reps..

The issue was he booted my car when I was 100% lagit..he had no right what so ever to boot my car.Its like putting someone in jail and say "hey I know u ditn do anything but were gona arrest u anyway"

Paul
09-04-2009, 07:42 AM

hell ya dude i was waiting next to my car for the same thing b/c i would of pitched a mother fucking fit and honestly how can they even touch a car they haven't even checked if they paid? even if it is private property you paid for the spot there is no reason for them to touch it w/o checking first.

furthermore if one of my wheels got scratched by the idiot throwing boots on cars i would sue the fuck out of them.

nice meeting you jason.

Jason..
09-04-2009, 07:51 AM
hell ya dude i was waiting next to my car for the same thing b/c i would of pitched a mother fucking fit and honestly how can they even touch a car they haven't even checked if they paid? even if it is private property you paid for the spot there is no reason for them to touch it w/o checking first.

furthermore if one of my wheels got scratched by the idiot throwing boots on cars i would sue the fuck out of them.

nice meeting you jason.
You to man.What are thses fucking flyers for lol.

bowdown201
09-04-2009, 07:52 AM
Yea the problem is they boot cars instantly without checking if they paid first. Therefore if something WERE to happen to the wheel they should be held responsible.

aaronfelipe
09-04-2009, 07:58 AM
You had to pay....?

Jason..
09-04-2009, 08:01 AM
You had to pay....?
Nope

bowdown201
09-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Only for Vallet parking

SicStang03
09-04-2009, 08:08 AM
so you have to pay for that back lot? What about that stretch on the side of the highway?

aaronfelipe
09-04-2009, 08:09 AM
wth I'm so lost...They booted your car if you vallet parked it and didnt pay..?

Jason..
09-04-2009, 08:13 AM
I payed to park they booted me and told me to wait till the check to see if i payed i got crazy they took the boot off..

aaronfelipe
09-04-2009, 08:16 AM
I payed to park they booted me and told me to wait till the check to see if i payed i got crazy they took the boot off..

I understand your story...I am able to read. What I don't understand is who had to pay last night cause I did see a few cars that were booted.

Jason..
09-04-2009, 08:22 AM
I understand your story...I am able to read. What I don't understand is who had to pay last night cause I did see a few cars that were booted.
Alot of people had to pay..but I dont feel sorry for them..everyone know they have to pay to park.

Paul
09-04-2009, 08:25 AM
just for clarification the lower parking lot that has numbered spaces YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PARK everywhere else around the varsity is cool.

bowdown201
09-04-2009, 08:27 AM

Lol I was kidding about the vallet

Jason..
09-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Lol I was kidding about the valletU fucked him up w that lol

AnthonyF
09-04-2009, 08:30 AM
You are crazy. But that's why I am so attracted to you.

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
09-04-2009, 08:33 AM
i probably would've kicked someone in their chest if they booted my car. if they fucked up my 360 forged wheels id kill em.

Romeo
09-04-2009, 08:38 AM
thats exactly why i get there early so i don't have to park down there.

black_e92
09-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Would have been funny if they wacked you upside the head with that horseshoe. :D

amandDA
09-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Who knew going full retard would actually be a good thing?
But seriously, I would have been pissed too.
lol but congrats on getting ur way.:goodjob:

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 09:29 AM
the best story of the fucken year. Later, AS.

x Resilience
09-04-2009, 09:36 AM
You didn't scare me one bit motherfucker. If I remember I told you to go talk to the guy and fuck off. You proceeded to get quit and walk away. Way to make yourself look hard on IA, bro.

Jason..
09-04-2009, 09:41 AM
You didn't scare me one bit motherfucker. If I remember I told you to go talk to the guy and fuck off. You proceeded to get quit and walk away. Way to make yourself look hard on IA, bro.
BRO!

Black Mamba

This shit is about to get serious. Staying tuned.

Later, AS.

roxie911
That seriously made my night when you did that. That guy actually walked by us and my bf was all "he seriously did pay" but the guy said that it wasn't his job to check.

You pissed that guy off real good though lol

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 09:42 AM
BRO!

ah, wtf? That's it? Later, AS.

x Resilience
09-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Another thing, I really didn't care if you payed or not. The only reason I put a boot on your car is because I don't like you one bit, and I'll do it next time too.

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 09:46 AM
*birds chirping*

Jason..
09-04-2009, 09:48 AM
ah, wtf? That's it? Later, AS.
Sorry im busy as fuck and cant argue..

Jason..
09-04-2009, 09:49 AM
That seriously made my night when you did that. That guy actually walked by us and my bf was all "he seriously did pay" but the guy said that it wasn't his job to check.

You pissed that guy off real good though lol
Lol

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Sorry im busy as fuck and cant argue..

This just tells me that you can't back up what you said on the original post.

Later, AS.

Jason..
09-04-2009, 09:53 AM
This just tells me that you can't back up what you said on the original post.

Later, AS.
Try me:goodjob:

Black Mamba
09-04-2009, 10:30 AM
I thought I did? Later, AS.

Edit: I guess it wasn't good enough! But you're a good guy for not trying to argue. I wanted some entertainment while I was at work.

MR2DR
09-04-2009, 10:49 AM
fucking boot this shit motha fucka

http://www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/clear%20wheel%20one.jpg

Jason..
09-04-2009, 10:57 AM
I thought I did? Later, AS.

Edit: I guess it wasn't good enough! But you're a good guy for not trying to argue. I wanted some entertainment while I was at work.
No im just busy at work lol Ill try harder next time just for u.

1SICKLEX
09-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Right around boot time we popped the hatch to the RX and watched the monthly hilarity....

I do believe the "Booter" was strapped, one of our guys said they saw his holster behind him, so he clearly was the calm one.

They must be ninja trained b/c we watched and we still didn't see how he got boots on so many vehicles.

Jason..
09-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Right around boot time we popped the hatch to the RX and watched the monthly hilarity....

I do believe the "Booter" was strapped, one of our guys said they saw his holster behind him, so he clearly was the calm one.

They must be ninja trained b/c we watched and we still didn't see how he got boots on so many vehicles.
Yea I did see the gun lol..I was straped as well.