PDA

View Full Version : CAlling out Vteckidd

LT1UltraZ
09-03-2009, 11:07 AM
saw you calling out smack for a $100, obviously u got some nutts to be calling out a supercharged mustang from a dig..but do u have enough nutts to run a SUV for 100?! lol

your honda on street tires vs my jeep on street tires for 100 :goodjob:

let's see how fast u back peddle out of this one lol :gay:

Civicn33b
09-03-2009, 11:08 AM
ohhhh whoops this should be good... LOL good callout :)

allmotorX
09-03-2009, 11:09 AM
lets see how this thread turns out

jerseyef9
09-03-2009, 11:14 AM
^X2

KevinT707
09-03-2009, 11:53 AM
All I do know is that Jeep is no joke, especially from a dig.

MachNU
09-03-2009, 11:56 AM
All I do know is that Jeep is no joke, especially from a dig.

wouldnt not expect anything less from a intake, exhaust, tuned awd srt-8 jeep! stock there quick as hell!

whatever210
09-03-2009, 12:00 PM
take it to the track this friday.

btstone
09-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Marcin is gonna bust that ass.....you know we got each others back on these races. ;)

We own the streets...LOL

Jason..
09-03-2009, 12:46 PM
saw you calling out smack for a $100, obviously u got some nutts to be calling out a supercharged mustang from a dig..but do u have enough nutts to run a SUV for 100?! lol

LOL scared of him on tires?Your awd.lol

Lankhoss
09-03-2009, 12:50 PM
FUCK YES!

blown_ss
09-03-2009, 12:53 PM
LOL scared of him on tires?Your awd.lol

samething i was wondering.

GGPIS3
09-03-2009, 12:56 PM
seriously... an awd srt8 vs a na honda lol. give the honda slicks and i bet mike will take the race if its at a track.

Jason..
09-03-2009, 12:57 PM
seriously... an awd srt8 vs a na honda lol. give the honda slicks and i bet mike will take the race if its at a track.
This callout is silly..."ill race you if u take your one of your cams out"Give me a break Marcine go back under your rock or wherever u were hiding..

Lankhoss
09-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah, this is about as fucking stupid as a 2wd car calling another 2wd car out to the street, but asking one of them to be on street tires and the other to be on sticky tires.

Jason..
09-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Yeah, this is about as fucking stupid as a 2wd car calling another 2wd car out to the street, but asking one of them to be on street tires and the other to be on sticky tires.
What u trying to say?

S2KJD
09-03-2009, 01:23 PM
jeep srt8: 0-60 in 3.7 or even 4.5 in 0-60

is that right? if so, damn...

ref: http://forums.motortrend.com/70/6453450/the-general-forum/jeep-srt8-review/index.html

LT1UltraZ
09-03-2009, 01:36 PM
:goodjob:
What u trying to say?

that you'r stupid :) as is vteckid for calling out smacked on street tires :goodjob:

Jason..
09-03-2009, 01:45 PM

that you'r stupid :) as is vteckid for calling out smacked on street tires :goodjob:
Thats not even the same..you boys will never change..Smacked has a 500hp car and the retard vtec kidd has 250is..come on grow up you silly faggott..

southside
09-03-2009, 01:59 PM

wonder how the jeep would do vs. SmackedInATL

Lankhoss
09-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Thats not even the same..you boys will never change..Smacked has a 500hp car and the retard vtec kidd has 250is..come on grow up you silly faggott..

Smacked's car weighs about 3500lbs (maybe more, can't remember)

Vteckkid's car weighs about 1900lbs, unless it has a lot of stuff on it to add weight.

Smacked doesn't have near the advantage everyone is making it out to be, to begin with. Then asking him to race FROM A DIG.......on tires that WILL NOT HOOK, is absolutely absurd.

btstone
09-03-2009, 02:02 PM

Vteckkid's car weighs about 1900lbs, unless it has a lot of stuff on it to add weight.

Smacked doesn't have near the advantage everyone is making it out to be, to begin with. Then asking him to race FROM A DIG.......on tires that WILL NOT HOOK, is absolutely absurd.

im seeing how many fucking idiots dont understand how racing works. this is fucking stupid. smacked was called out to a race that was gonna make him look like a fool that cant drive or many other names ppl would call him if he lost....no traction = no win

Jason..
09-03-2009, 02:05 PM

Ive seen smacked launch at the track...

Jason..
09-03-2009, 02:07 PM
im seeing how many fucking idiots dont understand how racing works. this is fucking stupid. smacked was called out to a race that was gonna make him look like a fool that cant drive or many other names ppl would call him if he lost....no traction = no win
Your crazy dont take up for Macine just cause yall are boys..AWD truck Vs a honda on tires jeep should still win.Ive raced his Jeep I know how well it can hook..be realistic.

btstone
09-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Your crazy dont take up for Macine just cause yall are boys..AWD truck Vs a honda on tires jeep should still win.Ive raced his Jeep I know how well it can hook..be realistic.

i didnt say anything about marcin....i know the jeep would beat the brakes off of vteckidds piece of shit honda. i was taking up for smacked

SmackedInATL
09-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Ive seen smacked launch at the track...

Yeah you have haven't you...and I never launched my car HARD at the track. Marcin's Jeep would get the jump on me on the street too. The slicks still spin SOME on the street but not nearly as bad as street tires.

I find it funny that the ricers that have never touched over 250hp don't seem to understand, but all the boys who have had big power know whats up.

Silly ricers.

BABY J
09-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Hmmm - I'd like to see the same race from a 40 kick "just because". :ninja:

And to the OP, there are bigger fish to fry in the Honda/Acura world than Mike unless you just have a crush on him or something.

GGPIS3
09-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Yeah you have haven't you...and I never launched my car HARD at the track. Marcin's Jeep would get the jump on me on the street too. The slicks still spin SOME on the street but not nearly as bad as street tires.

I find it funny that the ricers that have never touched over 250hp don't seem to understand, but all the boys who have had big power know whats up.

Silly ricers.

fyi, mike had a 700+ rwhp 2jz 240

Lankhoss
09-03-2009, 02:45 PM

And he probably put hard street tires on it and raced it from a dig all the time too, right???

batlbrandon
09-03-2009, 02:46 PM

When?

Jason..
09-03-2009, 03:00 PM
i didnt say anything about marcin....i know the jeep would beat the brakes off of vteckidds piece of shit honda. i was taking up for smacked
O carry on..

Vteckidd
09-03-2009, 03:13 PM

i only have drag radials, but if thats cool, PM me ill do it

Vteckidd
09-03-2009, 03:15 PM

a 480TQ car should destroy an NA honda, traction or not.

Fine, ill run smacked on DR he can run DR but hes gotta give me a car. Im just trying to make it fair

Vteckidd
09-03-2009, 03:16 PM
When?

before i came to Batlground, 705whp, we built it at mainstream

Vteckidd
09-03-2009, 03:17 PM

Silly ricers.

ive had more hp that your car has now, so dont give me that shit. just cause im an NA Honda guy doesnt mean you have to act like a badass.

collins
09-03-2009, 03:20 PM
i say give mike the tires. just because the jeep is on street tires doesnt mean its gonna spin lolol. that mofo is no joke outta the hole! even WITHOUT stalling it up!

SmackedInATL
09-03-2009, 03:22 PM
ive had more hp that your car has now, so dont give me that shit. just cause im an NA Honda guy doesnt mean you have to act like a badass.

No one is acting like a bad ass. You boys bring this bullshit to me and you get bullshit responses. You can get some at the track, I'm giving the street a break for a little while. Had a run in with the law last weekend.

batlbrandon
09-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Wait I thought this was against the Jeep? The jeep gets radials now? There are like three threads going on between the same people! Word of the day is Consolidate...Con-sol-i-date.

And as far as your 240 goes...I forgot about gray/green. you shoulda never got rid of that car.

Vteckidd
09-03-2009, 03:25 PM
No one is acting like a bad ass. You boys bring this bullshit to me and you get bullshit responses. You can get some at the track, I'm giving the street a break for a little while. Had a run in with the law last weekend.

gotcha, i understand, Just dont think cause i have a honda doesnt mean i havent had other cars too :)

Good luck at the track this weekend, if you want to run on the street for shits and giggles pm me

batlbrandon
09-03-2009, 03:31 PM
FAIL! EPIC MOTHERFU_KING FAIL!!!!Thats it, I quit, I'm taking my transformers and going home.

Jason..
09-03-2009, 03:34 PM
lock thread!!!

LT1UltraZ
09-03-2009, 06:26 PM
im game vtekid..let me know when u wanna do it :goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-03-2009, 07:12 PM
This weekend?

atlplayerr
09-03-2009, 07:19 PM
ha funny u say that i had lsrteg try that one on me, me on street him on full out slicks what a joke..:lmfao:

atlplayerr
09-03-2009, 07:26 PM
he is a bad ass..:lmfao::lmfao: JK

BABY J
09-04-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm glad that I'm a ricer -- this way no1 expects much out of me. I can say "slicks? what's that? I asked at Pep Boys and they do not carry them... must be street slang."

LT1UltraZ
09-04-2009, 11:14 AM
monday good for u ?

Vteckidd
09-04-2009, 11:29 AM
monday good for u ?

thats labor day so ill prob be too inebriated haha.

What about next Sat night? Your location says PTC, so im guess you want to do it on the southside?

ls-r teg
09-07-2009, 08:04 PM
i was on 14 in steelies that had 0 performance capabilites 185/70/14's you wanted to race me from a dig? i thought it was run what yah brung i brought slicks so im sorry that u were to scared of the hatch i even told u i would give u a car but you where to shook cuz u never seen my car move.

if im going to race for money its all or nothing i dont waste my time on dr. sorry you couldnt find some slicks to borrow but you where on some 16 wheels and the tires looked to be half decent so i didnt know why you where so scared anyway:taun: im not about to race for $100+ on some steelies you gotta be outta your mind:rolleyes:

ha funny u say that i had lsrteg try that one on me, me on street him on full out slicks what a joke..:lmfao:

ls-r teg
09-07-2009, 08:05 PM
and they were jus 22in slicks nothing heavy dude my car was set up to run from a dig a certain way and i wasnt about to change that for you so i could spin the whole race? bottom line u called me out i went to jack up my car u backed down i should call u out for trying to race me with some steelies AND FOR THE LAST TIME ITS LS-R TEG

LT1UltraZ
09-07-2009, 09:07 PM
and they were jus 22in slicks nothing heavy dude my car was set up to run from a dig a certain way and i wasnt about to change that for you so i could spin the whole race? bottom line u called me out i went to jack up my car u backed down i should call u out for trying to race me with some steelies AND FOR THE LAST TIME ITS LS-R TEG

wtf u talkin about :gay:

Vteck kid...how would u be willing to come down south for the race?:goodjob:

ls-r teg
09-07-2009, 09:09 PM
nothing:goodjob:

Vteckidd
09-07-2009, 09:12 PM

im PMing you

atlplayerr
09-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Sorry I was so scared of your hatch that I actually went home digged a hole and hid myself from the world sorry to had wasted your time and your "beast" .... :goodjob::lmfao::lmfao:
i was on 14 in steelies that had 0 performance capabilites 185/70/14's you wanted to race me from a dig? i thought it was run what yah brung i brought slicks so im sorry that u were to scared of the hatch i even told u i would give u a car but you where to shook cuz u never seen my car move.

if im going to race for money its all or nothing i dont waste my time on dr. sorry you couldnt find some slicks to borrow but you where on some 16 wheels and the tires looked to be half decent so i didnt know why you where so scared anyway:taun: im not about to race for $100+ on some steelies you gotta be outta your mind:rolleyes:

ls-r teg
09-08-2009, 08:15 AM
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp317/nytillidie53/ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

Sorry I was so scared of your hatch that I actually went home digged a hole and hid myself from the world sorry to had wasted your time and your "beast" .... :goodjob::lmfao::lmfao:

NevrNufTorq
09-08-2009, 10:03 AM
no offense man but you calling him out on street tires and you awd is just silly:rolleyes:

i know where you guys are coming from cause of the smacked/kidd drama but come on. no way i'd run the jeep w/o my et streets from a dig in the poopra. i wouldnt even do it in mt street dr's and they're 315 bfg's.

now i would like to see this go down with kidd on good tires but i still think the jeep would win but would make for an awesome vid imho:2cents:

Vteckidd
09-08-2009, 10:18 AM
I pmed him he's letting me stay on dr. I'll still lose but it'll be fun

BABY J
09-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Nice... I want some of the Kidd when I get a good tranny that the Kidd is tryna sell me. Hmmm... maybe he is not selling me the tranny bc he's scared of the Fagovan. LOL

:) Have a good run Mike - represent.