PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Teh Bri & Evan, why so serious?

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 11:42 AM
DamnnnnBri is available (12:35:43)
81809 :) (file:///c:/program%20files/aim6/services/imApp/ver6_9_15_1/content/im/default.htm#)
DamnnnnBri (12:35:41): excuse me.

DamnnnnBri (12:36:13): you can answer me, cause i know you're there.

TRYMYforty (12:36:27): Sup shawty

DamnnnnBri (12:36:41): don't call me shawty, what is your problem?

TRYMYforty (12:37:10): Nothing, SHAWTY.

TRYMYforty (12:37:14): I dont have a problem dear.

DamnnnnBri (12:37:19): I said DON'T call me that.

TRYMYforty (12:37:28): aight Shawdy. My b.

TRYMYforty (12:37:31): why you so angry?

DamnnnnBri (12:37:34): You're calling evan a pussy, wtf has he done to you?

TRYMYforty (12:37:52): LULZ. Why are you so angry?

DamnnnnBri (12:38:03): Because he is my fucking boyfriend, Anthony.

TRYMYforty (12:38:11): And that matters to me, why?

TRYMYforty (12:38:27): B/c you are the female in the relationship acting like the male b/c the male acts like a female?

DamnnnnBri (12:38:27): That's fucking rude as hell.. grow up.

DamnnnnBri (12:38:34): Stfu.

TRYMYforty (12:38:40): ahaha I think some1 already answered that statement for you already. http://importatlanta.com/forums/aolbart:/1024/id/2B00000208/3B2D29

TRYMYforty (12:38:46): stfu? OH SNAP

DamnnnnBri (12:38:49): this is why i will not hang out with you, cause you're rude and I hate your attitude.

DamnnnnBri (12:38:52): fyi.

TRYMYforty (12:38:53): You done it. You have pushed me over the edge

TRYMYforty (12:39:06): I am rude to dipshits and losers, that's my fault?

DamnnnnBri (12:39:14): He isn't a dipshit.

TRYMYforty (12:39:15): It's YOUR fault for dating all the losers.

DamnnnnBri (12:39:23): I am not dating the losers.

TRYMYforty (12:39:26): Of course. not.

DamnnnnBri (12:39:27): who the hell is the loser?

TRYMYforty (12:39:30): haha

TRYMYforty (12:39:47): I have to go, you are boring. AS entertaining as this is, I have to get back to work. Bye hun. I will see yah on IA.

DamnnnnBri (12:39:58): I'll see you tomorrow http://importatlanta.com/forums/aolbart:/1024/id/2B00002641/3A2D44

DamnnnnBri (12:40:20): <3

TRYMYforty (12:40:29): SEE me?

TRYMYforty (12:40:41): Can't wait. i ♥ u

DamnnnnBri (12:40:43): Yes sir, i think.. unless you're not going.

TRYMYforty (12:40:47): Going to what?

DamnnnnBri (12:40:50): V Meet.

TRYMYforty (12:41:09): Lol. No my dear. I went once in 1.5 years. It'll be another year before I go again.

DamnnnnBri (12:41:18): Damn http://importatlanta.com/forums/aolbart:/1024/id/2B00002641/3A2D28

DamnnnnBri (12:41:19): LMAO.

DamnnnnBri (12:41:20): bye.

-Ant.

teh bri
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
delete usless thread.

kthanksbye.

J-ROCK
09-02-2009, 11:44 AM
lol the messages went from mad to what looks like nice!

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 11:44 AM
delete usless thread.

kthanksbye.

WL=Anything goes. Deal with it toots.

-Ant.

roxie911
09-02-2009, 11:45 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Congrats...you're the first person to make me laugh on IA today. Reps.

AnthonyF
lol the messages went from mad to what looks like nice!
I know...it was weird. I think I made the tremor angry..NO TREMOR NO!!!

everyone!!! get on rocks now!!!

-Ant.

teh bri
WL=Anything goes. Deal with it toots.

-Ant.
I'm not your shawty.
I'm not your toots.
I'm not your dear.
Stop calling me high school names.

:2cents:

DieselNuts
she sounds wish washy.....typical female...

oneSLOWex
ELOHEL....DRAMA

teh bri
09-02-2009, 11:46 AM
she sounds wish washy.....typical female...

:2up:

DieselNuts
09-02-2009, 11:47 AM
:2up:

:idb:

oneSLOWex
09-02-2009, 11:48 AM
You know getting mad at jokes and shit like this only makes things worse?

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Lol. Y so cereal guyZz?

J-ROCK
09-02-2009, 02:34 PM
why cant everyone just get along???

MachNU
09-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Sup shawty! :lmao:

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Lol. Y so cereal guyZz?

LOL MAD CEREAL.

mocha latte cupcake
09-02-2009, 02:50 PM
ANTHONY! PRIVATE MEDICAL INFORMATION OR RELEASE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS ANGRY POST WORTHY!

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Lulz wut

tdurr
09-02-2009, 03:13 PM
rofl at toots. reps when i can.

DeutscheBAG!
09-02-2009, 03:15 PM
bout as much sense as this

oneSLOWex
09-02-2009, 03:19 PM
ELOHEL

rehab
09-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Wait a minute. Did I read that correctly? Catnip actually has a girlfriend? Not suprised that she's the one with the balls in the relationship. While I am making up my mind whether or not I want to dump Bri in the same dumpster as catpiss and fliptwig I will let you in on a few things. Bad news, Bri is that I plan on devilishly decapitating your diminutive dome. Good news is that you will be able to live up to 9 days without it, ya fucking cockroach. Haaaaa, all flaming aside, I just want to say that I really admire the amount of banal babble you can generate despite the mild handicap of a missing frontal cortex, Bri. Really.

IMing someone and telling them to stop picking on your boyfriend though? Golly.

Lankhoss
09-02-2009, 03:21 PM
I have to admit....Bri's mental illness(es) turns me on way more than her tits do.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 03:22 PM
BRI = BOXXY

Vteckidd
09-02-2009, 03:29 PM
$100 says they hate each other in 6 months or less

x Resilience
09-02-2009, 03:30 PM
BRI = BOXXY

Buhhahahahahahaha, reps! :lmao:

I doubt many people will get it.

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Wait a minute. Did I read that correctly? Catnip actually has a girlfriend? Not suprised that she's the one with the balls in the relationship. While I am making up my mind whether or not I want to dump Bri in the same dumpster as catpiss and fliptwig I will let you in on a few things. Bad news, Bri is that I plan on devilishly decapitating your diminutive dome. Good news is that you will be able to live up to 9 days without it, ya fucking cockroach. Haaaaa, all flaming aside, I just want to say that I really admire the amount of banal babble you can generate despite the mild handicap of a missing frontal cortex, Bri. Really.

LOL I KNOW. Guy can't even stand up for himself, he gets his girlfriend to do it. Talk about a spaghetti spined mother fucker. His girlfriend out weighs him, and she's taller. While this is an insult to both parties, moreso catnip. You're 5'2" and you need to run around in the shower to get wet. It's time to put on some manliness. Bri dump this cum dumpster before he drags your life down with his. Ol shitty car having, can't move out of his parents house cuz he got no job, lip wristed, small dick havin muh fucka.

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 03:33 PM

6 weeks. she'll realize she's more of a man than he is and say toodaloo matha fuckaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXfUrT0mthU&feature=related

that is all.

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 03:38 PM

LOL I KNOW. Guy can't even stand up for himself, he gets his girlfriend to do it. Talk about a spaghetti spined mother fucker. His girlfriend out weighs him, and she's taller. While this is an insult to both parties, moreso catnip. You're 5'2" and you need to run around in the shower to get wet. It's time to put on some manliness. Bri dump this cum dumpster before he drags your life down with his. Ol shitty car having, can't move out of his parents house cuz he got no job, lip wristed, small dick havin muh fucka.

EPIC posts...are fucking EPIC.

Each one of these posts should have their own thread. lol.

-Ant.

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 03:42 PM
*loves being so entertained at work*

rehab
09-02-2009, 03:43 PM

He was starting shit this morning, but what happened now? I hope that he does realize that there is more to the art of flaming than simply lying down on a thread and zipping yourself into a body bag. He could pull the same shit his stupid ass girlfriend did and IM us to stop. All he's been doing though is well, nothing... sad really. Hahahhhhh I've never seen a Y chromosome front like his is. The only thing that could ever come out of him besides inbred-genes is from his fingers -pure excrement-encrusted chinese love beads.

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Wtf is up with the tags in here?

-Ant.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
He was starting shit this morning, but what happened now? I hope that he does realize that there is more to the art of flaming than simply lying down on a thread and zipping yourself into a body bag. He could pull the same shit his stupid ass girlfriend did and IM us to stop. All he's been doing though is well, nothing... sad really. Hahahhhhh I've never seen a Y chromosome front like his is. The only thing that could ever come out of him besides inbred-genes is from his fingers -pure excrement-encrusted chinese love beads.

Why would I come in here, acting like I care?

rehab
09-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Why would I come in here, acting like I care?

All you've done so far is try to divert attention away from the fact that you are nothing more than an empty space with a weak voice. You can say that you do not care, but we all know that you do. It's obvious. You start a thread and can't even finish it without getting owned. Your stupid one-liners don't have any chance at getting you out of this. You can keep doing it but it doesn't take me long to come up with another ownage post that will textually curb-stomp you to death. Your girl is next.

Don't you care? Or are you too much of a coward to do something about it?

sogood
09-02-2009, 03:57 PM
AYYYYYY SHAWWWTTTAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY.

http://i25.tinypic.com/zu34uo.jpg

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Rofffflleeeeeecopterrrr

03RCode
09-02-2009, 04:01 PM
I lubs jew Anfony.... just the slightest bit homo.

lanning
09-02-2009, 04:04 PM
lol wut
http://smartsexyrichcrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/lil-wayne-not-sh.jpg

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 04:08 PM

:dunno: nothin you can do when you're a bitch, but lay down and take it like a bitch.

ATLSRT8
09-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I don't know either of these people, but I would have a problem with my girl standing up for me. Makes the guy in the relationship look like a bitch.....and thats my .02

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 04:12 PM
I don't know either of these people, but I would have a problem with my girl standing up for me. Makes the guy in the relationship look like a bitch.....and thats my .02

LOL IKNORITE? He doesn't even care, he's folding like a bitch. What a PUSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ms Dollar
09-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I lol'd at this picture.

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_wear_the_pants_in_my_family_but_she_choose_tshir t-p235924422542615312qw9y_400.jpg

lanning
09-02-2009, 04:16 PM
http://www.pbase.com/image/84645967/original.jpg

rehab
09-02-2009, 04:17 PM
RIP: Catnip

I'll make sure to stop by your grave and piss on it to help the flowers grow.

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 04:20 PM
I have given out too much rep in the past 24 hours. :(

03Rcode, Greed, a few others..I will get y'all soon.

-Ant.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 04:30 PM
All you've done so far is try to divert attention away from the fact that you are nothing more than an empty space with a weak voice. You can say that you do not care, but we all know that you do. It's obvious. You start a thread and can't even finish it without getting owned. Your stupid one-liners don't have any chance at getting you out of this. You can keep doing it but it doesn't take me long to come up with another ownage post that will textually curb-stomp you to death. Your girl is next.

Don't you care? Or are you too much of a coward to do something about it?

LOL. I don't care what you post. Your posts are long, drawn out, 'look at me' wall of texts that could be shortened to 1-2 sentences, talking like any normal person not looking for attention.

To me, you're just as useful as any other attention whore, Autumn.

Go ahead, reply with another wall of text to get you and your buddies off.

Njobe
09-02-2009, 04:52 PM
lol good thread it delivers on the el oh el's

Ms Dollar
09-02-2009, 04:54 PM
lol good thread it delivers on the el oh el's

Would you say that it is a....

http://lol.fi/lollercoaster.gif

Njobe
09-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Would you say that it is a....

http://lol.fi/lollercoaster.gif
lol sure would.. goliath lollercoaster

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
LOL. I don't care what you post. Your posts are long, drawn out, 'look at me' wall of texts that could be shortened to 1-2 sentences, talking like any normal person not looking for attention.

To me, you're just as useful as any other attention whore, Autumn.

Go ahead, reply with another wall of text to get you and your buddies off.
im sorry every time you post. you sound more and more like a idiot.

I feel my IQ drops everytime i read something from pussylips.

nreggie454
09-02-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm not your shawty.
I'm not your toots.
I'm not your dear.
Stop calling me high school names.

:2cents:
Yeah. High school is sooooo last year. She is super mature now.:rolleyes:

thegovanator
09-02-2009, 05:05 PM
^Lolz

DirtyMechanic
09-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Yeah. High school is sooooo last year. She is super mature now.:rolleyes:
:no:

americanctm
09-02-2009, 05:10 PM
when did women start wearing the pants in relationships? :doh:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w300/americanctm10/whipped.jpg

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:10 PM
im sorry every time you post. you sound more and more like a idiot.

I feel my IQ drops everytime i read something from pussylips.

Your grammar/spelling/punctuation sucks so hard, I don't care what you think.:goodjob:

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:12 PM
when did women start wearing the pants in relationships? :doh:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w300/americanctm10/whipped.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?

Vteckidd
09-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Bri does have a tendency to act out like and demand stuff like shes the QUEEN. I think thats just immaturity and thinking you get whatever you want. IM sure she will grow out of it.

For instance, she gets pissed cause someone called her BF a name, yet will start a thread calling a mod an idiot and a moron because one of her buddies got banned.

Practice what you preach titsmcgee

teh bri
09-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Okay listen here all you fuckfaces. And i hope you listen fucking good...Cause i'm only saying this once. I am ME. I will date whoever the fuck I want. I am NOT taller than Evan, so get your fucking facts straight. Anyone else who fucking IM's me or Facebook IM's me saying "Hey Shawty." Will be DELETED. Do not ask to be my friend on myspace and facebook to harass me. Sorry, i'm not a little fucking toy. Secondly, i do NOT wear the pants in the relationship.. Just because i told off Ant.. Who.. by the way.. WANTS MY VAGINA.. doesn't mean I was doing it for Evan, Evan can do that shit on his own. To everyone of you who think they are badass for making this thread or posting fucking usless information that you have no clue about.. FUCK YOU.. Get your shit straight before speaking. Now, get a life.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:26 PM

I didn't/don't reply to Anthony calling me a pussy, because well, Anthony is in fact a pussy. Her IM'ing him was all her, nothing to do with me.

And kayfunk, seriously? She's taller and out weighs me? I have about 30 pounds on her and at least 5-6"... that was just stupid; what should I expect though? :goodjob:

Nismo
09-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Okay listen here all you fuckfaces. And i hope you listen fucking good...Cause i'm only saying this once. I am ME. I will date whoever the fuck I want. I am NOT taller than Evan, so get your fucking facts straight. Anyone else who fucking IM's me or Facebook IM's me saying "Hey Shawty." Will be DELETED. Do not ask to be my friend on myspace and facebook to harass me. Sorry, i'm not a little fucking toy. Secondly, i do NOT wear the pants in the relationship.. Just because i told off Ant.. Who.. by the way.. WANTS MY VAGINA.. doesn't mean I was doing it for Evan, Evan can do that shit on his own. To everyone of you who think they are badass for making this thread or posting fucking usless information that you have no clue about.. FUCK YOU.. Get your shit straight before speaking. Now, get a life.

Everyone wants your vagina, get over it.

Crazy Asian
09-02-2009, 05:28 PM
I didn't/don't reply to Anthony calling me a pussy, because well, Anthony is in fact a pussy. Her IM'ing him was all her, nothing to do with me.

And kayfunk, seriously? She's taller and out weighs me? I have about 30 pounds on her and at least 5-6"... that was just stupid; what should I expect though? :goodjob:

Dang your short still no offense.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Dang your short still no offense.

How is 5'10ish short?

I'm not tall, but I'm definitely not short.

Crazy Asian
09-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Maybe it's just me. Im tall so I just think everyones short unless they're over 6ft.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Maybe it's just me. Im tall so I just think everyones short unless they're over 6ft.

and you're azn, sup with that :(

Crazy Asian
09-02-2009, 05:41 PM
milk and god designed so I can be a behemoth.

roxie911
09-02-2009, 05:42 PM
How the hell are you 5'10"ish?? You're barely taller than me.

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Lmfao at how cerealsly people take the internetz.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:44 PM
How the hell are you 5'10"ish?? You're barely taller than me.

I could see clear over you... :thinking:

roxie911
09-02-2009, 05:46 PM
I could see clear over you... :thinking:

Maybe. I don't remember. I just know that I made a mental note that you were hella short....

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 05:46 PM

wait... wat?

Catnip
09-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Maybe. I don't remember. I just know that I made a mental note that you were hella short....

I remember having to move the porsche seat back :D

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 05:47 PM

you keep calling me kayfunk, but i am not him.

on another note, you're the size of a lawn gnome and should be used for front yard decoration. not much else. Well you could be a scare crow too, since they're mounted to poles. And you're sure as hell ugly enough to scare off crows.

roxie911
09-02-2009, 05:49 PM
I remember having to move the porsche seat back :D

Uh huh....

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 05:49 PM
^ LMFAO OMG

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 05:57 PM
I was thinking, evan; if we put you in a pointy red hat, you could take over in the travelocity commercials.

http://www.nytimes.com/images/blogs/laughlines/gnome.jpg

Catnip
09-02-2009, 06:03 PM
I was thinking, evan; if we put you in a pointy red hat, you could take over in the travelocity commercials.

http://www.nytimes.com/images/blogs/laughlines/gnome.jpg

Riveting!

However, I'm not sure I have the testosterone required to grow the beard.

roxie911
09-02-2009, 06:04 PM
He's a redhead....it wouldn't work.

Njobe
09-02-2009, 06:11 PM
the lol's keep on coming

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Aaaahahahahhaa. *still laughing*

MachNU
09-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Bri's favorite song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXgpBVK24o

Njobe
09-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Bri's favorite song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXgpBVK24o
bahahahah reppped

SleepingTalon
09-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I say all parties fight it out and that'll be that. My philosophy is that fighting solves everything! Let Catnip and Anthony scrap it out, get some video of it, and post it here. Final answer! :D

MachNU
09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I say all parties fight it out and that'll be that. My philosophy is that fighting solves everything! Let Catnip and Anthony scrap it out, get some video of it, and post it here. Final answer.

and if that doesnt work, least the ia populous will have a good thread! :lmfao:

MachNU
09-02-2009, 06:23 PM
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1513/50centp.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/50centp.jpg/)

umairejaz
09-02-2009, 06:24 PM
This thread delivers the anger!

SleepingTalon
09-02-2009, 06:26 PM
and if that doesnt work, least the ia populous will have a good thread! :lmfao:

Yup, that's the whole idea! If you're gonna air the drama out on here, then contribute to the site in another way. What better way then a nice scrap for all of IA to see!

MachNU
09-02-2009, 06:27 PM
This thread delivers the anger!

angry thread is angry!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/tremors3.jpg

Echonova
09-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Okay listen here all you fuckfaces. And i hope you listen fucking good...Cause i'm only saying this once. I am ME. I will date whoever the fuck I want. Evan, get your fucking facts straight. Anyone else who fucking IM's me or Facebook IM's me saying "Hey Shawty." Will be my friend on myspace and facebook. Sorry, i'm a little fucking toy. i do NOT wear the pants in the relationship.. Just because i told off Ant.. Who.. by the way.. WANTS Evan, Evan can do that shit on his own. To everyone of you who are badass for making this thread or posting fucking information that you have.. Get our shit straight.GOT DAMN!!!!!

03RCode
09-02-2009, 06:36 PM

Whats with all the anger, Shawty?

The Ninja
09-02-2009, 06:40 PM
For reality though; why does ANTHONYF(nutswingers included) have an obsession with bri/evan and their relationship? Fuckin' hell, so they met over IA, and now they date. This shit gets old real quick....

ps. I think anthony is jealous of Evan, thus why all the drama.

pss. Word on dah skreet: Anthony wants Bri's poontang, but Bri ain't havin it like an abortion, better find you some new pinocha Anthony.

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 06:53 PM
For reality though; why does ANTHONYF(nutswingers included) have an obsession with bri/evan and their relationship? Fuckin' hell, so they met over IA, and now they date. This shit gets old real quick....

pss. Word on dah skreet: Anthony wants Bri's poontang, but Bri ain't havin it like an abortion, better find you some new pinocha Anthony.

nobody has an obsession with it. we made fun of evan, she stepped in. then we made fun of the fact that she's the man in the relationship. we don't care how they met, or how their relationship is. We're just pointing out obvious facts here, sport. Why don't you get a clue, and not spew shenanigans from your cum generating throat hole.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 06:54 PM
nobody has an obsession with it. we made fun of evan, she stepped in. then we made fun of the fact that she's the man in the relationship. we don't care how they met, or how their relationship is. We're just pointing out obvious facts here, sport. Why don't you get a clue, and not spew shenanigans from your cum generating throat hole.

Kayfunk jealous that his man wants a girl?

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Toxxxics not a whore!!!

*runs away*

The Ninja
09-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Kayfunk jealous that his man wants a girl?

I believe so.

And I'm the one spewing shenanigans? Really? How tall is Evan again? How do you know Bri wears the pants in their relationship? Oh thats right....because you're obsessing over someone elses life because you don't have one of your own.

Please, take your immaturity elsewhere, you're not going to get much of a response/entertainment out of me when it comes to insults and the such. That shit is old, maybe you should grow up?

teh bri
09-02-2009, 08:04 PM

i think that you're the only one in here that actually agrees with the REAL facts. Sorry, Ant.. I will NOT have sex with you. :lmfao::lmfao:

Ms Dollar
09-02-2009, 08:07 PM
i think that you're the only one in here that actually agrees with the REAL facts. Sorry, Ant.. I will NOT have sex with you. :lmfao::lmfao:

Will you have sex with me? I mean..... :ninja:

Scrappy
09-02-2009, 08:09 PM

hi ... :ninja:

Ms Dollar
09-02-2009, 08:11 PM

:boobies:

teh bri
09-02-2009, 08:12 PM

friday night.. lol wait wut? :ninja:

Ms Dollar
09-02-2009, 08:14 PM
friday night.. lol wait wut? :ninja:

:bump:

umairejaz
09-02-2009, 08:21 PM
homo.

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 08:36 PM

:boobies:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//wtfrudoinshark.jpg

Scrappy
09-02-2009, 08:40 PM
she did it! lol hiiii rachel!!

black_e92
09-02-2009, 08:46 PM
This thread is so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o gay.

BTW Bri ask Evan for my screen name, I need to ask you a question.

teh bri
09-02-2009, 08:54 PM
This thread is so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o gay.

BTW Bri ask Evan for my screen name, I need to ask you a question.
okee dokee.

Ms Dollar
09-02-2009, 08:55 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//wtfrudoinshark.jpg

Who me?

toxxxic
09-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Oh haiiii krissy! :)

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:09 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW tough words from whittle people:

DamnnnnBri (21:11:00): [B][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff0080]i should fucking drive down there and kick your ass but i'm not.. So i am blocking you.. goodbye.

LOLOLOLOL You two are meant for each other. 2 pathetic people who cry about everything.

Good night to all. This has been a splendid day! Lawts of EL OH EL's. Mainly from Greed ripping some1 a new asshole.
-Ant.

Tracy
09-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Just wanted to say that I stick up for my man—errday. Y'all know that. Loud and proud. He never says shit. He is the quiet type. Works out great for us. I have an outgoing, loud ass personality and he is laid back and cool headed. We make a great team. He is def not a pussy because he doesn't care about what I rant about—and I do it often. His as is whipped and so is mine. Who cares? We like it.

cactusEG
09-02-2009, 10:09 PM
DamnnnnBri (12:37:34): You're calling evan a pussy, wtf has he done to you?

I lol when I saw this !

He is, just saying....

ep9716
09-02-2009, 10:11 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

teh bri
09-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Just wanted to say that I stick up for my man—errday. Y'all know that. Loud and proud. He never says shit. He is the quiet type. Works out great for us. I have an outgoing, loud ass personality and he is laid back and cool headed. We make a great team. He is def not a pussy because he doesn't care about what I rant about—and I do it often. His as is whipped and so is mine. Who cares? We like it.
I ENVY YOU.

Catnip
09-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I lol when I saw this !

He is, just saying....

ooo... uh... um... he... hey... wel... well... I... I... gotta... go

Tech_Queen
09-02-2009, 10:18 PM

You hit the nail on the head. That was my thoughts through this whole thread. I stick up for Chris (Identity_Crisis) all the and he is far from being a pussy. It is Bri and Evan's relationship, as long as they are happy with each and how they handle things that's all that matters. I will agree its the whoreslounge so anythings allowed, its just getting kind of old hearing about it.

cactusEG
09-02-2009, 10:20 PM
ooo... uh... um... he... hey... wel... well... I... I... gotta... go

So whats up ? huh whats up than !

Uhhh.mmm.uhhh... Nothing, Just introducing myself

Catnip
09-02-2009, 10:26 PM
So whats up ? huh whats up than !

Uhhh.mmm.uhhh... Nothing, Just introducing myself

Here, I'll fix that for you.

uh... S... so... what... is... uh... what is up ? huh... uhm... err... i... gotta go

Uhhh, haha... Nothing, Just introducing myself

The Ninja
09-02-2009, 10:36 PM
You hit the nail on the head. That was my thoughts through this whole thread. I stick up for Chris (Identity_Crisis) all the and he is far from being a pussy. It is Bri and Evan's relationship, as long as they are happy with each and how they handle things that's all that matters. I will agree its the whoreslounge so anythings allowed, its just getting kind of old hearing about it.

Thank-you!

One_Bad_SHO
09-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Kermit the Frog is left handed.

DUBSf22c
09-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Touche and well said!

DUBSf22c
09-03-2009, 01:50 AM
I will that bet but in less time

DeeAOne
09-03-2009, 02:24 AM
i just read all 6 pages and i must say, wtf is going on in here? lol

FAM0U5
09-03-2009, 03:00 AM
HS drama? and I only read the 1st page.. so yea

mocha latte cupcake
09-03-2009, 09:01 AM