^^ I'm with this guy. :ninja:

-Ant.

.blank cd
09-02-2009, 08:04 AM
your mustang sucks

Sammich
09-02-2009, 08:04 AM
your mustang sucks
I HEARD THE SAME THING TOO...SUP W/ THAT...LAST TIME I HEARD IT SUCKED THE WRONG DICK AND BLEW UP:lmfao:

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 08:51 AM
your mustang sucks

i suck dick
both of you suck each other.

-Ant.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 08:52 AM
both of you suck each other.

-Ant.
HARD CORE ANT...HARD CORE:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ILUBRO:lmfao::lmfao:

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:01 AM
I couldn't think of anything. I posted pics somewhere...and now there gone. WTF.

-Ant.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:03 AM
*CRIES*

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I couldn't think of anything. I posted pics somewhere...and now there gone. WTF.

-Ant.

they're

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:04 AM
they're
WHERE'S DAVISON? HE ALWAYS MAKES THE FUNNIEST BLOOPERS

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:05 AM
they're

Get a fucking life.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:06 AM
WHERE'S DAVISON? HE ALWAYS MAKES THE FUNNIEST BLOOPERS
It's not a blooper. It's how I want it spelled. If I was in english yeah, I'd give a fuck.

But when people spell fuk, nationalities aren't capitalized, ^engish, etc...No1 corrects that b/c they don't know shit.

-Ant.

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Get a fucking life.

-Ant.

No you.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:08 AM
It's not a blooper. It's how I want it spelled. If I was in english yeah, I'd give a fuck.

But when people spell fuk, nationalities aren't capitalized, ^engish, etc...No1 corrects that b/c they don't know shit.

-Ant.
MY BAD CUTIE...I FORGOT TO REMOVE THAT BUTTPLUG:lmfao:

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:13 AM
No you.
YOU FURST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:14 AM
THATS ALOT OF ANGER ANT...

WANA EXPRESS WHAT'S REALLY ON YOUR MIND? :D

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 09:18 AM
He just likes exclamation points because they resemble his boyfriend's one-testicled pen0r.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:20 AM
He just likes exclamation points because they resemble his boyfriend's one-testicled pen0r.
LAWLZ

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Not nice to talk about your gf like that. I happen to like her one testical pee pee. I balance it out with my 3 testical penor.

-Ant.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:23 AM
ANTHONY HAS A LITTLE TEA BAG...SMALL AND COMPACT

SO I HEARD LOL

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 09:24 AM
lolol

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Sammich...wanna see it? I've got a great pic of it. hehe

-Ant.

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Sammich...wanna see it? I've got a great pic of it. hehe

-Ant.

Speaking of which, how much did that zoom lens cost?

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:30 AM
PROBABLY WAS JUST A LITTLE CHEAPER THAN THE COST OF A PENIS ENHANCING SURGERY COST...WE ALL KNOWS HE CHEAPS OUT..LOOK AT HIS MUSTANG

SICK BURN

*RUNS*:lmfao:

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Unfortunately, I have no camera. Got kicked out of my car at the airport months ago. :( So fucking pissed about it.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
09-02-2009, 09:31 AM
PROBABLY WAS JUST A LITTLE CHEAPER THAN THE COST OF A PENIS ENHANCING SURGERY COST...WE ALL KNOWS HE CHEAPS OUT..LOOK AT HIS MUSTANG

SICK BURN

*RUNS*:lmfao:

Not cool bro. Personal shots...i'm cool with. My Mustang...not cool bro...not cool. :no:

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
pwnt.

sammich and gktib that is.

BKgen®
09-02-2009, 09:34 AM
pwnt.

sammich and gktib that is.

your face.

Sammich
09-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Not cool bro. Personal shots...i'm cool with. My Mustang...not cool bro...not cool. :no:

-Ant.
I QUIT MAN I QUIT LOL