PDA

View Full Version : Misc Damn Cubicle Jobs!!!

Nemesis
10-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Well ive worked in a cubicle for the past two years, and in those past two years, ive notice my weight fluxuate more. Ive noticed my tan slowly leaving me, even though Im half Asian. Ive noticed my back hurting a little more, even though my posture is mediocre. Ive noticed being tired a lot more because of lack of activity in the job environment. Before I get to my questions, heres a little background info.

In high school I was a fat little fuck, weighing in at 235 pounds, and 6'0. Over the course of a summer I got my weight down to 156. You read right and there were no typos, I lost that much weight. Now im closing in on 200 again. My old job used to be pushing buggies across a Target parking lot, before I landed a job at Bellsouth here in Atlanta.

Questions are:

1. What are some things I can do to help control these damn weight fluxuations? I eat okay I guess, but I dont eat probably healthy things everday.

2. I have a work out class in college but I feel like im not able to drop the weight as quick again. Any tips?

3. What are some things you all do at your cubicle job to make your life not as crappy each day at work! Its really starting to stress me!!!

Thanks,

George

civic95
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Park in the farthest spot (you don't get dings, and you get exercise). Take the stairs, instead of the elevator. Get up every hour, and go get water or something, just to force yourself to walk.

5thgcelica
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
gotta work out alot. and eat completely healthy. especially if you just sit there all the time.

go home..do some pushups.. and esepcially a lot of situps and leg curls.

Nemesis
10-11-2005, 11:40 AM
I definatly will try some of the things listed above for sure.

But I find myself being tired after getting home from work or school or even both, not the fact that I over exerted myself or anything, but because of the long ass commutes and traffic. I never though that shit could make you tired, but when I get home , Im just like fuck it im tired, and hit up the computer or Xbox on my downtime. I dont get much downtime anyways I guess. On the weekends im stuck doing something with the car or, hitting up the books.

5thgcelica
10-11-2005, 11:42 AM
i hear ya...
last thing i want to do when i get home late is lift some weights or push ups, but i find once i force myself a few times.... i don tmind it as much.

B16a2 Civic
10-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Nemisis....me and you may be related Lol
i used to work at Target, i was real skinny tho, i was 6'0 and weight like 155, now that if worked at my job here at Aflac ( cubicle)...i now weight close to 190...im not fat...but im not where i used to be ( in real great shape...and i only have like 2 our of the 6 pak i had :()...i work out more tho, it helps

Nemesis
10-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Nemisis....me and you may be related Lol
i used to work at Target, i was real skinny tho, i was 6'0 and weight like 155, now that if worked at my job here at Aflac ( cubicle)...i now weight close to 190...im not fat...but im not where i used to be ( in real great shape...and i only have like 2 our of the 6 pak i had :()...i work out more tho, it helps

You didnt work at the Target in Conyers did you lol

The bad thing about this weight gain is, all the shit heads towards my stomach area lol. Somewhere under there is a 4 pack :doh:

HyPer50
10-11-2005, 11:49 AM
how in gods name did you lose 100lbs over summer?

Nemesis
10-11-2005, 11:54 AM
how in gods name did you lose 100lbs over summer?

I did nothing but run, run , and run some more, and ate one meal a day. I guess it was about 6 months, not quite a regulation school summer, but ya know. But I was also in high school back then, and did nothing after a 5 minute ride home from school and didnt have a job.

B16a2 Civic
10-11-2005, 11:56 AM
You didnt work at the Target in Conyers did you lol

The bad thing about this weight gain is, all the shit heads towards my stomach area lol. Somewhere under there is a 4 pack :doh:

Lol naah here in Columbus, but i worked on the floor, mostly electronics and toys, sometimes Marketting, but yeah, it all goes to my stomach, i do alot of crunches and use this one machine at my apartments lil gym, it helps

dELfONiK
10-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Get up an hour earlier than you usually do, and exercise before work... It should help out with you feeling so tired throughout the day..