PDA

View Full Version : Sprint TSR needed- Medlock Bridge

SilviaK93
10-11-2005, 11:24 AM
As the title states I am looking to fill a position in the Medlock Bridge area. This is a Technical Service Representative position. Job duties are as follows:

Inventory control mgmt
Light wireless equipment testing
oversees all technical testing and repair of handsets
recommending and processing cust equipment for warranty or through repair
provide product knowledge
phone programming
equipment troubleshooting
receiving and scanning
weekly and monthly inventory counts
ensuring inventory security

As you already know Sprint has now merged with Nextel. We now have the largest business customer base in wireless. There are endless oppurtunities within this company and only the motivated and driven will prevail If anyone has anymore questions regarding the job duties of this position please contact Pablo or HiPSI through PM. They both currently work for me as a TSR, and can give you more detailed information at your request.

I am looking to fill this position by Nov 1. If you have my number through other post on here PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME! I am extremely busy and cannot take anymore calls. If you are interested you MUST send me your resume to [email protected]. Do not contact the Medlock Bridge store or management; hiring will go directly through me.

Once you have forwarded me your resume please give me @3-5 business days. I will either reply back through email if I need further information, or I will contact you by the number listed on your resume.

Minimum age for this position is 18, and will include a background check. Technical experience is a PLUS but is not required. Previous work experience is important as well as your motiviation to succeed.

Once again please forward resumes to:

[email protected]

Thanks!

ironchef
10-11-2005, 07:09 PM
What type of hours is it? Flexible or a 9-5 type of deal?

HiPSI
10-11-2005, 09:27 PM
What type of hours is it? Flexible or a 9-5 type of deal?

depends on the store and when their peak business hours are. i currently work 10:30-7:30 with sundays and one weekday off, and a weekly meeting friday mornings (varies from store to store) before store opening. you'd probably have a fairly similar schedule at medlock because it's a single TSR store like mine and i believe runs the same hours (9-9). i think pablo can vouch pretty much the same deal where he is as well.

ironchef
10-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Hmm so it isn't really possible to do if i have school 3 days a week?

SilviaK93
10-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Hmm so it isn't really possible to do if i have school 3 days a week?

depends on your school schedule. We have a couple of techs that go to school as well as work 40hrs a week.