PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors For the fishermen on the forum

caseyfoster
09-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I looked around on the internet for some local fishing boards, tips or any info and came up short. So here you are Fishin'Georgia.com (http://fishingeorgia.com/forums/index.php)
Post up your pictures, local fishing holes, whatever you want really. Me and jack are about to start doing some fishing again, so if anyone wants to get a fishing trip set up let us know. Thanks

caseyfoster
09-01-2009, 10:59 PM
bump for the fishermen

caseyfoster
09-02-2009, 08:47 AM
bump

caseyfoster
09-02-2009, 04:56 PM
bump for the fishermen

Truegiant
09-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I am going to say this in the most polite of manners. This section of the forums does not need a bump every day. The threads do not move fast. This is also not a section of the forum to post whore and get your post count up. I say this in the most polite of ways.

Thanks for coming in to the section. But your not really going to get alot of people to post there pics in a dedicated fishing thread.

MarcTheNarc
09-03-2009, 11:37 AM
I don't want to discourage you from trying to start your own forum, but there is a large, well established, well known outdoors forum in GA that you'll probably have a hard time getting people to sway from. Your best bet will be to join there to find some local people/tips/etc. forum.gon.com

Truegiant
09-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I like the FNG under your avatar pic.

Fucking new guys.. haha.

MarcTheNarc
09-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I like the FNG under your avatar pic.

Fucking new guys.. haha.

Yeah I don't post much, so I'll always be the FNG, lol.

caseyfoster
09-03-2009, 09:38 PM
uhhh my forum is not for hunting, just fishing. no camping, no guns, no trails. just straight fishermen. thanks for the input though.