PDA

View Full Version : Funniest kill ever

99SI
10-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Last night leaving work my boss was talking all kinds of shit about my car. He thinks that he can outrun me in anything he is driving. Including but not limited to: 2000 Dodge Ram 360, a 1998 Audi Cabriolet 3.0V6, 1996 Lexus LS 400. Well last night he was in the Lexus LS400, we locked the gate and he pulled out first in the turn lane. I went to the left lane as it was open and he pulled in front of me. We both got on it and I had to come out of the gas about three times so I wouldn't run up the back of him. We get a little space with no cars in front of us going across the Little River Bridge(Lake Sinclair), Im in the right lane and he's in the left. He gets next to me and gives the honks, I go to third(the roll was about 60-65) and go wot. I jump a car length immediately and stay there. I wind third to 10,000 shift to fourth and keep at wot. He stays with his nose to my tail as we go to 128 MPH when we shut it down. The funny thing is my boss, is my 77 year old grandfather! lol. From a dig I toast him but the LS 400 is tuned for highway speed and it surprised me how well it did. Fun run anyway, especially when your competition is a septugenarian that drives like a bat out of hell!

BCRAFTY
10-11-2005, 03:42 PM
this story was :gay: Not funny

rolling_trip
10-11-2005, 03:47 PM
this story was :gay: Not funny

?????, the hell with that, i enjoyed it. Its cool the old guy was a sport

BCRAFTY
10-11-2005, 03:58 PM
it was a joke calm down

Ran
10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
That's cool that you've got a manager like that. I surprised that he's not the lecturing type that would fire you for doing that. :)

99SI
10-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Hell no, my grandad is funny as hell. He's about 5'6" 160lbs and he'll tell you in a heartbeat that he would whip my ass and Im 6'3" and 235lbs. lol. The thing about him is that he drives that way all the time. My grandmother refuses to ride with him anymore unless she's in the back seat and she has a book so she doesn't have to look. If someone goes past him on the interstate he takes it as a personal challenge. Craziest 77 year old I've ever seen.

dohc_ls
10-12-2005, 11:09 AM
now that last post was funny

99SI
10-12-2005, 01:21 PM
I guess you had to be there seeing a 77 year old man peering over the steering wheel and honks for you to race. I can assure you that from my vantage point in the car it was quite hilarious.

Vteckidd
10-16-2005, 10:32 PM
sweet my motor finally beat someone :)

m5_dude
11-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Don't try and take on your grandfather, just because he's smaller and older doesn't mean he can't take you.

99SI
11-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Don't try and take on your grandfather, just because he's smaller and older doesn't mean he can't take you.
WTF? where the hell did this come from. lol. I have no plans to get into a fight with my grandfather, that's just a pitiful thought. We work together, the man's 77 years old. Do you know me? Just wondering why the fuck you chose to pipe up with one of the stupidest god damn comments I have ever heard on this site. Sit back and read before you post stupid shit noob.

Nopaintsls
11-02-2005, 04:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA this stuff is great...

Speedm0(\)key
11-02-2005, 08:26 PM
WTF? where the hell did this come from. lol. I have no plans to get into a fight with my grandfather, that's just a pitiful thought. We work together, the man's 77 years old. Do you know me? Just wondering why the fuck you chose to pipe up with one of the stupidest god damn comments I have ever heard on this site. Sit back and read before you post stupid shit noob.

i think its more stupid that you took his joke seriously

99SI
11-03-2005, 09:50 AM
i think its more stupid that you took his joke seriously
well, at first I thought it had to be, then I kept looking for a lol, or a j/k, or a j/p, but low and behold there was none to be seen. I'm a very laid back cat and most things roll off me like water from a duck's back but I don't like for anyone to say shit about my family, especially somebody that I don't know who the hell it is. Now if it were Vteckidd or QD or some other member that I know I would have known it was a joke, however, M5 dude is not someone that I've ever seen post and didn't know if he was joking or not.

Speedm0(\)key
11-03-2005, 11:13 AM
well, at first I thought it had to be, then I kept looking for a lol, or a j/k, or a j/p, but low and behold there was none to be seen. I'm a very laid back cat and most things roll off me like water from a duck's back but I don't like for anyone to say shit about my family, especially somebody that I don't know who the hell it is. Now if it were Vteckidd or QD or some other member that I know I would have known it was a joke, however, M5 dude is not someone that I've ever seen post and didn't know if he was joking or not.

he said your grandpa could take you, ..... gee.. if thats offending your grandfather... this world is close to an end. take it easy man