PDA

View Full Version : "runnin a school bus stop sign" on the way to get tint... EPIC fail.

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 10:19 AM
sooooo. drivin the speed limit (45)...(maybe 5 over) around a TIGHT turn on webb ginn and a bus is stopped on the side of this main road going the other direction with the yellow blinkin lights and flips out the stop sign as my front two doors are already past the sign. if i stopped maybe i wouldve made it to the end of the bus in a cloud of burnt tire rubber but instead i figure no big. WRONG. :police: on a motorcycle pulls me over. THE COP wont even listen AND HE SAYS "i have places to go too sir" blah f*ckin blah. and now im gunna have to A. go to court or B. pay the massive fine. i hate gwinnett county :2up:

Sammich
09-01-2009, 10:21 AM
great story bro

blacknightteg
09-01-2009, 10:22 AM
that sucks, im forunet enough to be leaving when the school buses on that road are not around yet.

eraser4g63
09-01-2009, 10:26 AM
You would have better luck getting out of a rape charge then getting out of that ticket, most counties don't play when it comes to busses.

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 10:29 AM
great story bro
why thank you. called whoreslounge. says useless bs and rants in the title.

anyways. yah. im gunna be so screwed.

Sammich
09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
nice

Nismo
09-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Yeah make sure you dont lose your license. IIRC its a ridiculous amount of points for doing what you just did. If they got you for unlawful passing of a school bus, welcome to 6 points on your license.

Captain-Obvious™
09-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Greg???

On_Her_Face
09-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Cliffs?

Sammich
09-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Cliffs?hit a kid trying to get on teh school bus and is now crying because a bike cop caught him in action:ninja:

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 10:36 AM
sooooo. drivin the speed limit (45)...(maybe 5 over) around a turn on webb ginn and a bus is stopped on the side of this main road going the other direction with the yellow blinkin lights and flips out the stop sign as my front two doors are already past the sign. if i stopped maybe i wouldve made it to the end of the bus in a cloud of burnt tire rubber but instead i figure no big. WRONG. :police: on a motorcycle pulls me over. wont even listen "i have places to go too sir" blah f*ckin blah. and now im gunna have to A. go to court or B. pay the massive fine. i hate gwinnett county :2up:

Lolol @ embellishing the story to make you look like the victim. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
09-01-2009, 10:36 AM
He should of went for the twofer and hit the cop on a bike too.

Sammich
09-01-2009, 10:39 AM
He should of went for the twofer and hit the cop on a bike too.thats what i'm saying, at least he wouldnt have got stopped.

he's a noob, what do you expect:screwy:

Captain-Obvious™
09-01-2009, 10:39 AM
I knew it was you when I saw your stoner name and you said you were going to get tint.

97_c1vic
09-01-2009, 10:43 AM
My buddy ran a school bus stop sign before and he got a ticket. A few months
later he tried to get a motorcycle permit and BAM, the lady at the DMV
said his license is suspended cause of that. It's mandatory suspension for
6 months or you can take the defensive driving class at the DUI school
and pay to reinstate your license which I believe is $200+.

97_c1vic
09-01-2009, 10:45 AM
The ticket was also $300+

Ed
09-01-2009, 10:55 AM
it's 6 points...

http://www.dmv.org/ga-georgia/point-system.php

Your license will be suspended if you accumulate 15 points within a 24-month period, or if you commit one or more of several different serious violations. Drivers under 21 years old can have their license suspended for being convicted of just one four-point offense.

so if you are under 21 you are screwed. if you are over 21, you are still screwed, but you get to keep your license.

get a lawyer and he can probably try to lower the points on it, you'll have defensive driving and probably some community service to do.

Captain-Obvious™
09-01-2009, 10:57 AM
He just turned 21 on the 22nd.

Ed
09-01-2009, 11:01 AM
running school bus stop sign is cereal bidness.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-01-2009, 12:01 PM
that sucks, im forunet enough to be leaving when the school buses on that road are not around yet.fortunate*

Njobe
09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
sipu mi ga.... de i to ispravi hahaha

Hulud
09-01-2009, 12:12 PM
sooooo. drivin the speed limit (45)...(maybe 5 over) around a turn on webb ginn and a bus is stopped on the side of this main road going the other direction with the yellow blinkin lights and flips out the stop sign as my front two doors are already past the sign. if i stopped maybe i wouldve made it to the end of the bus in a cloud of burnt tire rubber but instead i figure no big. WRONG. :police: on a motorcycle pulls me over. wont even listen "i have places to go too sir" blah f*ckin blah. and now im gunna have to A. go to court or B. pay the massive fine. i hate gwinnett county :2up:
you're an idiot. so your places to go are more important than the lives of children? fuck you.

do you not understand what the fuck yellow lights mean? SLOW THE FUCK DOWN THERE IS A STOP COMING (and yes thats the official answer on the written driving test)

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 12:30 PM
woah woah woah. for starters no fuck you. im a fuckin delivery driver alright? i know the god damn laws. i wasnt even about to hit a kid because they dont let them cross roads like that to begin with. and the yellow lights keep goin after theyve already put back up the stop sign. it was just stopped at a house around a sharp turn. thanks for bein a fuckin dick and making assumptions.

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 12:32 PM
i wasnt even about to hit a kid because they dont let them cross roads like that to begin with.

Regardless of whether or not there is a child on the road or not, if that stop sign is out and the lights are flashing, you do NOT pass. Later, QD.

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 12:33 PM
omfg. the stop sign was NOT out until i was already going past the bus. gd. pay the fuck attention.

Jason..
09-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Repost this happend to me not you..

Hulud
09-01-2009, 12:39 PM
woah woah woah. for starters no fuck you. im a fuckin delivery driver alright? i know the god damn laws. i wasnt even about to hit a kid because they dont let them cross roads like that to begin with. and the yellow lights keep goin after theyve already put back up the stop sign. it was just stopped at a house around a sharp turn. thanks for bein a fuckin dick and making assumptions.
you are really fucking dumb arent you?

yellow lights mean get ready to stop and you didnt stop now did you?

Njobe
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
can't we all just get along!?!?

/leaves laughing

Echonova
09-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Did you ever get the windows tinted?

AnthonyF
09-01-2009, 12:49 PM
You told the cop you have "things to do"? That was your reasoning behind running a school bus stop sign? I wish the cop cuffed you right then.

-Ant.

Jason..
09-01-2009, 12:50 PM
You told the cop you have "things to do"? That was your reasoning behind running a school bus stop sign? I wish the cop cuffed you right then.

-Ant.I missed that lol.Your right what an idiot...

T.C.
09-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Being a father, I hope you try to contest it in court and get railed. Regardless if the sign was out yet or not if you saw the yellow lights you should have started to slow down and the cop maybe wouldnt have pulled you over. Then you might not be posting this nonsense.

WickedIXMR
09-01-2009, 12:51 PM
The yellow lights on the school bus which means slow down so you can come to a stop once it turns red stays on for long damn time so what are you complaining about? It was obviously your fault. You had time to slow down.

Ed
09-01-2009, 12:53 PM
you're welcome btw.

i was trying to help, not be a dick.

WickedIXMR
09-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Being a father, I hope you get railed. Regardless if the sign was out yet or not if you saw the yellow lights you should have started to slow down and the cop maybe wouldnt have pulled you over. Then you might not be posting this.
Oops didn't see this post. Reps to you man.

Echonova
09-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Fucking pigs always gotz 2 mess wit peeps f0 nuttin. Not lik anything hapened. Shit, I'd lit up a blunt and told the 5-oh to suck a dick. f0 reelz.

Hulud
09-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Fucking pigs always gotz 2 mess wit peeps f0 nuttin. Not lik anything hapened. Shit, I'd lit up a blunt and told the 5-oh to suck a dick. f0 reelz.
lmao

ISAtlanta300
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
This story warmed my heart.... aaahh satisfaction when justice is served...

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 01:07 PM
omfg. the stop sign was NOT out until i was already going past the bus. gd. pay the fuck attention.

HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF QD!!!!

Fucking Mr. Pot? MEET THE GODDAMN KETTLE!!!

Are you going to use the excuse that all the yellow flashing lights were out at the same time? Later, QD.

T.C.
09-01-2009, 01:23 PM
it was just stopped at a house

So you admit that the bus was stopped and yet you still tried to zoom past?

Echonova
09-01-2009, 01:27 PM
So you admit that the bus was stopped and yet you still tried to zoom past?R U fukking stoopid!!!! Dee lights weer still yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

U guis just dont git it. Everyting dis gui did was legal n shit.

Greddypacked
09-01-2009, 01:32 PM
If you were nice to the cop, and didnt say i have stuff to do also :blah: he might not have ticketed you. Now if you explained i already passed the bus and didnt think i had to stop for i already passed it b4 the stopsign was out he might of let you off w/ alright pay more attention to busses and slow down.

T.C.
09-01-2009, 01:43 PM
R U fukking stoopid!!!! Dee lights weer still yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

U guis just dont git it. Everyting dis gui did was legal n shit.

Even if the lights were still yellow the bus was at a stop. Just because the sign wasnt out yet doesnt mean that you arent supposed to use extreme caution(yellow lights). Especially an school bus, thats just asking for a ticket.

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 01:49 PM
If you were nice to the cop, and didnt say i have stuff to do also :blah: he might not have ticketed you. Now if you explained i already passed the bus and didnt think i had to stop for i already passed it b4 the stopsign was out he might of let you off w/ alright pay more attention to busses and slow down.

He would have gotten a ticket anyway. That's serious stuff there. There all kinds of yellow and red flashing lights prior to the stop sign coming out and after the stop sign retracts. Later, QD.

C-loS109
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
and c if ur under 21 get ur license suspended

georgieboi
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
damn take it easy on the poor guy ,but anyways your fcked man

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 02:04 PM
:wgaf: just nvm. if it happened to you then youd be sayin the same thing. or before fucking idiot people comment try reading AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING the original thread post. thanks for those who helped. fuck you for those who didnt get what i was saying.

BobbyFresco
09-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Moral of this thread:

If you do something so utterly fucking retarded that consequently gets you a ticket, do not make thread on IA about it because the responses will be less than favorable.

AnthonyF
09-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Yay. I put him in the red. My today's goal has been fulfilled.

-Ant.

Echonova
09-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Even if the lights were still yellow the bus was at a stop. Just because the sign wasnt out yet doesnt mean that you arent supposed to use extreme caution(yellow lights). Especially an school bus, thats just asking for a ticket.Naw, what da do iz. Iz dat the p0lice have been told 2 rite tikits f0 anythang day can find. wut R de chances dat a motorpshyical cop just hapend 2 B der? None, it wuz a trap set by da man to keep a ***** down. KNow dat wee got Obama, the p0lice R tryin lik hell to keep us N R place, cuz day scurred of a ***** gonna git sum powa.

AnthonyF
09-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Naw, what da do iz. Iz dat the p0lice have been told 2 rite tikits f0 anythang day can find. wut R de chances dat a motorpshyical cop just hapend 2 B der? None, it wuz a trap set by da man to keep a ***** down. KNow dat wee got Obama, the p0lice R tryin lik hell to keep us N R place, cuz day scurred of a ***** gonna git sum powa.

I seriously think you are stressing trying to type like that. lol. I bet it takes a lot of will power and a lot of re correcting your good grammar to make it that bad.

-Ant.

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Did you ever get the windows tinted?\
yes i did. thanks for asking. looks dope.
and reps to echonova for actually using your brain

Echonova
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
I seriously think you are stressing trying to type like that. lol. I bet it takes a lot of will power and a lot of re correcting your good grammar to make it that bad.

-Ant.LOL. It took me 5 minutes to type that.

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 02:13 PM
damn take it easy on the poor guy ,but anyways your fcked man

Have children of your own and see if you feel the same way.

if it happened to you then youd be sayin the same thing. or before fucking idiot people comment try reading AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING the original thread post. thanks for those who helped. fuck you for those who didnt get what i was saying.

You were in the wrong and you had no one to come to your aid with sympathy so it's fuck us. Nice logic there. Wonder what your boss will say about your ticket. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-01-2009, 02:13 PM
\
yes i did. thanks for asking. looks dope.
and reps to echonova for actually using your brainReps for reps. Welcome back to green.

Njobe
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM
thought you had to have at least 20 posts to post in the WL?

Echonova
09-01-2009, 02:22 PM
thought you had to have at least 20 posts to post in the WL?How do you get 20 posts without posting in the Whoreslounge?

Njobe
09-01-2009, 02:23 PM
How do you get 20 posts without posting in the Whoreslounge?
New members section? lol

chinitoxamor
09-01-2009, 02:28 PM
its okay, i got one too by DULUTH PD, i didnt run a stop sign but from the angle because its a three way street, i stop before the sign and you cant see me around the bush and then i turned and the piglet pulled me over and said i ran the stop sign.. DICKHEAD.. but oh well.. now even if they pull me over i always get smart with them and they wont find anything to give me a ticket for

Echonova
09-01-2009, 02:30 PM
New members section? lolWe have one of those?

chinitoxamor
09-01-2009, 02:31 PM

You were in the wrong and you had no one to come to your aid with sympathy so it's fuck us. Nice logic there. Wonder what your boss will say about your ticket. Later, QD.

im pretty young myself and i know how it feels to have someone speed thru the neighborhood, if i had a kid i would feel the same way being protective and cussing at the guy in the car.

so the best thing to do is, watch for speed limits and bus time and caution when driving thru neighborhoods

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Welcome back to green.

Huh? Lolol. Later, QD.

Echonova
09-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Huh? Lolol. Later, QD.I dunno.

Lulz.

mrniceguy311
09-01-2009, 06:23 PM

i was just tellin a story. i'm not sayin it was cool to run the sign especially since it was a bus. trust me. i was like oooohhh shit. but i was merely saying how it sucks to think youre in the right but instead have a cop not give a crap about what YOU think happened and just slaps you with a ticket because he can. i'll say again. I believe i didnt run the sign. i did slow down but couldnt have stopped in time. obviously from the cops angle he thought i ran it. not trying to get sympathy. just sharing my story. its the whoreslounge. there was a guy earlier talkin bout how he hit his girlfriend for christ sakes.

so anyways i'm just gunna sit here and try to enjoy IA. sorry for those offended by the story or took it the wrong way.
:couch:

AnthonyF
09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Huh? Lolol. Later, QD.

Awesome.

-Ant.

ScrapMetalDSM
09-01-2009, 06:53 PM
WTF are these tagged for this thread? LOL

Tags
beef curtains, rape showers

J-ROCK
09-01-2009, 07:02 PM
shit you shoulda ran and then lost your license for a reason lol

tdurr
09-01-2009, 08:09 PM
sounds like shit man. I know fucked up stuff happens like that. not sure if u told the cop u had things to do or not but prob wasnt the best idea. U should have said u slowed down, but wouldnt be able to stop with out skidding.

Njobe
09-01-2009, 08:43 PM
We have one of those?
yea we do... go make some new member happy with your reps lol

Echonova
09-01-2009, 08:44 PM
yea we do... go make some new member happy with your reps lolReps are earned, through respect. n00bs get none because they are n00bs.

Njobe
09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Reps are earned, through respect. n00bs get none because they are n00bs.
true lol

SiRed94
09-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Cool post bro.

quickdodge®
09-01-2009, 09:14 PM
i was just tellin a story. i'm not sayin it was cool to run the sign especially since it was a bus. trust me. i was like oooohhh shit. but i was merely saying how it sucks to think youre in the right but instead have a cop not give a crap about what YOU think happened and just slaps you with a ticket because he can. i'll say again. I believe i didnt run the sign. i did slow down but couldnt have stopped in time. obviously from the cops angle he thought i ran it. not trying to get sympathy. just sharing my story. its the whoreslounge. there was a guy earlier talkin bout how he hit his girlfriend for christ sakes.

so anyways i'm just gunna sit here and try to enjoy IA. sorry for those offended by the story or took it the wrong way.

Did you not see the yellow caution lights flashing away when you were approaching the bus??

As for the guy talking about hitting his girlfriend. May I ask you to go read that entire first post and report back here with what you found out? Later, QD.

Njobe
09-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Did you not see the yellow caution lights flashing away when you were approaching the bus??

As for the guy talking about hitting his girlfriend. May I ask you to go read that entire first post and report back here with what you found out? Later, QD.
hey look i agree with you for once

1SICKLEX
09-01-2009, 10:38 PM

NEWSFLASH!! YOU GOT CAUGHT BREAKING THE LAW

Maybe you don' read the news or are aware of whats going on with the economy but expect MORE AND MORE tickets as cities need REVENUE.

quickdodge®
09-02-2009, 06:35 AM
hey look i agree with you for once

I don't care. You're too blind to see logic in anything else I post, then. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
09-02-2009, 12:44 PM
if its yellow you're supposed to be stopping anyways

Me86Rob
09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
say goodbye to ur license