PDA

View Full Version : H&R B&G ksport springs

singhondeck
08-31-2009, 09:37 PM
anybody had experience with these..im thinkin about lowering my 99 altima (stock struts) 80,000 miles on the car..cant really afford new struts rite now maybe later but i sure as hell wanna lower the car

How low shud i go..im thinkin about 1.6 with the B&G...

ksport drops it 2 inches-wud that blow the struts???

any feedback is appreciated..if u gna rite bullshit dont post...

ls-r teg
08-31-2009, 09:43 PM
h&r will slammmm ur sh it

Barefoot
08-31-2009, 10:47 PM
h&r will drop the car about 2" and they are a nice stiff spring. depending on what you are looking for. you can go with the h&r sport with are a lower spring rate and will have a softer ride over the h&r race. if you are looking for just looks i would go with the sport, and if you want a little but a performance i would go with the race. and the race will drop the car a little more just over 2 1/4"

Formally...
09-01-2009, 08:04 AM
I have put B&G's on many cars (including my wife's Protege) and I have been pleased with them. They are a little soft for a performance spring but that is what I like about them. Still comfortable and not too harsh. Have also used some of the H&R's and they work well.

RBS
09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
i say H&R race springs, i got em and their cool

redfire6i
09-01-2009, 12:13 PM
I have H&R sports on my car and they feel like stock, and give a nice drop.

singhondeck
09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
I have put B&G's on many cars (including my wife's Protege) and I have been pleased with them. They are a little soft for a performance spring but that is what I like about them. Still comfortable and not too harsh. Have also used some of the H&R's and they work well.

did u drop it on stock struts

singhondeck
09-01-2009, 07:49 PM
h&r will drop the car about 2" and they are a nice stiff spring. depending on what you are looking for. you can go with the h&r sport with are a lower spring rate and will have a softer ride over the h&r race. if you are looking for just looks i would go with the sport, and if you want a little but a performance i would go with the race. and the race will drop the car a little more just over 2 1/4"

ksport on stock macpherson struts??? h&r for my car rated at 1.5in drop...which ones more reliable.... ksport or h&r sry i dk shi about suspension