PDA

View Full Version : The shit pablo and julio talk about ...

Julio
08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
So a couple of weeks ago I was hanging with Pothole aka Pablo and we were talking about the idiots of the world including us.. and yes, of course the idiots on IA...

The topic on hand was :

" I would never date a girl from our (individual Circle) "

I mean, we both agree that we would exchange body fluids with the female if need be.. But the relationship will not pass the bedroom.

So, IA came to mind... We were laughing on how certain dudes on here will fall in love with former IA door knobs...

Or better yet, When we see a former female member that used to be are regular on here that we knew was passed around on IA like a Bong in 1975, we chuckle inside at her new found innocent boyfriend who knows nothing about her GF that we know a little bit about...

So.. Would you date a girl/guy from your Friends circle? Or Hobby Circle?

I mean, if you knew this girl has been with plenty of dudes and everyone knows it, would you still date her and make her your GF?

Now, If no one knew she was a baseball in a MLB game... would you still make her your GF?

I mean, A girl would not be a shamed if her BF slept with a million chics...

So should a guy feel bad for dating a doorknob ?

ep9716
08-31-2009, 04:51 PM
This thread is going to get somewhere

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2009, 04:52 PM
A particular part of a shirt that helps keep said shirt closed on the body comes to mind. Later, QD.

mocha latte cupcake
08-31-2009, 04:57 PM
definately made that mistake, and found out the number later. it was.... eye opening to say the least. :lmfao: and no i do not date girls my friends have slept or messed with, nor will i be messing with girls from IA (ever again) its almost like your asking to ride the roller coaster after you just saw the guy who was in the seat before you rip ass, throw up, and pee in the seat... why you wanna go there? :lmfao:

Julio
08-31-2009, 05:16 PM
well, the 95% descent chics that used to post on here... got married or moved on ..

The door knobs .. well , they are still around and lurking.

But In real life as well... IA is nothing compare to the real world..

Oh wait.. IA is life.. who am I fooling.

The Ren
08-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Julio you know IA is life..

Mike Lowrey
08-31-2009, 05:24 PM
A particular part of a shirt that helps keep said shirt closed on the body comes to mind. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ed
08-31-2009, 08:44 PM
there are girls on IA?

The Ninja
08-31-2009, 09:10 PM

I'm either retarded or sleep deprived but for some reason I could only think of "ties".... =(

The Ninja
08-31-2009, 09:12 PM
there are girls on IA?

Ever since wifi could reach into the kitchen it seems there has been a growing number of non-males on the intarwebz.

DUBSf22c
08-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Good point..

ALWAYS OUT OF MY CIRCLE though. I rather not know the previous men

I pretty much look at it that way. Yeh I rather have a goody goody.. but a girl who has been with a handful of guys would know when she is happy with someone and "not going out for hamburger, when she has steak at home" .
bauhauahuaha
. I was like that a lot, thinking there was always something better out there.. thats why my number is so high.

A DOOR KNOB NOOO.. but someone with experience is no problem

agreeed

teh bri
08-31-2009, 09:37 PM
So a couple of weeks ago I was hanging with Pothole aka Pablo and we were talking about the idiots of the world including us.. and yes, of course the idiots on IA...

The topic on hand was :

" I would never date a girl from our (individual Circle) "

I mean, we both agree that we would exchange body fluids with the female if need be.. But the relationship will not pass the bedroom.

So, IA came to mind... We were laughing on how certain dudes on here will fall in love with former IA door knobs...

Or better yet, When we see a former female member that used to be are regular on here that we knew was passed around on IA like a Bong in 1975, we chuckle inside at her new found innocent boyfriend who knows nothing about her GF that we know a little bit about...

So.. Would you date a girl/guy from your Friends circle? Or Hobby Circle?

I mean, if you knew this girl has been with plenty of dudes and everyone knows it, would you still date her and make her your GF?

Now, If no one knew she was a baseball in a MLB game... would you still make her your GF?

So should a guy feel bad for dating a doorknob ?

:lmfao: Okay, so reading this made me laugh out loud so hard. Totally true to a limit.. But kinda not true on some of it. Leaving a relationship in the bedroom makes you a whore. No offense, but that's not only rude, that's just fucked up. :2cents: Secondly, It shouldn't matter about their past, girls or guys.. BUT if you've been with more than 30 people then the other person SHOULD have a right to know, cause most likely they'll change their mind :goodjob: Secondly, some girls like IA guys, and some IA guys like IA girls.. If that makes sense. Lol. Thirdly, there is NOTHING wrong with IA guys.. besides most of them being man whores.. No offense. Other than that, IA guys (some of them.) are okay. :ninja: To be nineteen years old on a car forum even though all my life i was told not to, made me realize ALOT about men.. esp on here. :goodjob: You guys pick at so many girls and it makes me giggle. :lmfao: Other than that, Girls will be girls and guys will be guys. :yes:

DUBSf22c
08-31-2009, 09:39 PM
It didnt change your mind ;)

:lmfao: Okay, so reading this made me laugh out loud so hard. Totally true to a limit.. But kinda not true on some of it. Leaving a relationship in the bedroom makes you a whore. No offense, but that's not only rude, that's just fucked up. :2cents: Secondly, It shouldn't matter about their past, girls or guys.. BUT if you've been with more than 30 people the other person SHOULD have a right to know, cause most likely they'll change their mind :goodjob: Secondly, some girls like IA guys, and some IA guys like IA girls.. If that makes sense. Lol. Thirdly, there is NOTHING wrong with IA guys.. besides most of them being man whores.. No offense. Other than that, IA guys (some of them.) are okay. :ninja: To be nineteen years old on a car forum even though all my life i was told not to, made me realize ALOT about men.. esp on here. :goodjob: You guys pick at so many girls and it makes me giggle. :lmfao: Other than that, Girls will be girls and guys will be guys. :yes:

BobbyFresco
08-31-2009, 09:40 PM
Never again.
Unless she's 18 and hasn't been with a shit ton of dudes.

teh bri
08-31-2009, 09:41 PM
It didnt change your mind ;)

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Stfu.

ShooterMcGavin
09-01-2009, 11:21 AM
zipper? :lmfao:

Blitanicle99
09-01-2009, 05:51 PM
I take life as it is. Say IA-Chick wants to bone, fuck it... lets bone.

If IA-Chick rides like a champ, enjoys giving mouth hugs and has cute friends, then yes I would date her.

However, if she is mediocre, annoying, and constantly post-stalks me... absolutely not. Hit it and the 6 am creep boys.... :D:D

Blitanicle99
09-01-2009, 05:52 PM
zipper? :lmfao:

Nope.

Buttons.

bWHAHHAHAHAH