PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where to buy Steel Toe Work Boots ?????

punkr6
08-31-2009, 03:39 PM
Where is a good place to buy steel toe work boots, Other then SEARS ?
I always buy mine off the matco tool truck, but I wanna try something new...

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2009, 03:45 PM
Anywhere, dude. Wal-Mart, Target, pretty much whoever sells shoes, sells steel toes. But, take it from me, go ahead and get the ones from Sears. I used to be all about getting Wal-Mart shoes and would have to replace them about every 4-5 months. I bought the ones from Sears and wore them for the next two years without so much as a scuff. Later, QD.

punkr6
08-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Anywhere, dude. Wal-Mart, Target, pretty much whoever sells shoes, sells steel toes. But, take it from me, go ahead and get the ones from Sears. I used to be all about getting Wal-Mart shoes and would have to replace them about every 4-5 months. I bought the ones from Sears and wore them for the next two years without so much as a scuff. Later, QD.

Thanks, Sears may be my only option, I tried the cheaper ones a while back and they were horrible. I went to Sears last week and couldn't find what I wanted, But I may have to settle for something there anyway....

HyPer50
09-07-2009, 10:28 AM
I bought mine at Red Wing shoes on Cobb Pkwy... Expensive, but nice.

TicketRedBB6
09-07-2009, 11:48 AM
If you're going to be wearing them a lot, just get the more expensive ones. I've gotten a couple of walmart pair and they lasted about 4 months like QD said, and that was only with part time work. A better name brand shoe will probably be more comfortable, last longer, and look better. :2cents:

jmmx258
09-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Sears actually has a 90 day warranty on their boots lol. when i was working on huge power generators, i'd constantly tear the toes out of my boots. i'd always try to ruin them in a couple months, and take them back.

It never failed, that I had new boots in less than 3 months.

90_ACCORD
09-07-2009, 03:00 PM
i bought a 50 dollar pair at walmart. they were waterproof, steel toe, slip resistant and everything else. i worked landscaping in them everyday for 5 months and they are still great. havnt had a problem with them yet.

§treet_§peed
09-07-2009, 03:01 PM
shit my old steel toe boots i got from walmart last me almost 2 years.

ATL_EG
09-13-2009, 03:52 PM
just order a pair of doc's. i still wear mine everyday 5 years later

ATL_EG
09-13-2009, 11:15 PM
if your around lawrenceville dougs work boots has a big selection, and a bunch of old one-off stuff