PDA

View Full Version : Millenium Yellow Corvette Z06 Rolling Shot

CHADbee
08-30-2009, 11:22 PM
this shot was not an easy...i made the mistake of not checking my settings and doing this rig shot at ISO 1250 d0'h

just for fun im tossing up the original shot as well.....

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/chadbee123/backroll1800.jpg

ok well its not the 100% original, i didnt save it before i edited the rig out lol

after edit.....

http://chadbeephotography.com/yellowC5Z/backrollDONE.jpg

.93lude
08-30-2009, 11:28 PM
thats pretty damn good, i need to take some notes haha

KDM>JDM
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
good shot man

.blank cd
08-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Chad does it again!

CHADbee
08-30-2009, 11:43 PM
Chad does it again!
:kiss:

.blank cd
08-30-2009, 11:45 PM
The thing about this shot though is that Josh's car actually does move this fast standing still :goodjob:

CHADbee
08-30-2009, 11:50 PM
The thing about this shot though is that Josh's car actually does move this fast standing still :goodjob:
i had to hold myself back the whole time i was around it.....it almost got raped.

i will be driving my blazer till i can afford a C5Z...nothing else is acceptable.

.blank cd
08-30-2009, 11:53 PM
i had to hold myself back the whole time i was around it.....it almost got raped.

i will be driving my blazer till i can afford a C5Z...nothing else is acceptable.You think by then they'll have the C8 Z06? Or maybe GM will be defunct??

i keed :kiss:

CHADbee
08-30-2009, 11:55 PM
They will be up to a C6473927 by then LOL

.blank cd
08-31-2009, 12:12 AM
You know, sometimes the composition picture itself looks good enough that it doesnt matter what ISO it was at

black_e92
I want some rolling shots of the Evo.

d-man478
sick shot chad.

CHADbee
08-31-2009, 12:17 AM
You know, sometimes the composition picture itself looks good enough that it doesnt matter what ISO it was at
that is true. plus my noise reduction plug in is the bomb diggity and the d90 handles higher ISO pretty decent, i mean if i did this shot with my D50 at that ISO i would have been fucked lol

I want some rolling shots of the Evo.
get in line LOL i got about 1/2 of IA still ahead of you for free rolling shots :screwy:

black_e92
08-31-2009, 12:25 AM
that is true. plus my noise reduction plug in is the bomb diggity and the d90 handles higher ISO pretty decent, i mean if i did this shot with my D50 at that ISO i would have been fucked lol

get in line LOL i got about 1/2 of IA still ahead of you for free rolling shots :screwy:

How about fuck the other half of IA.

;)

Then after you're done taking the rolling shots, lets get some beer!
:cheers:

CHADbee
08-31-2009, 12:40 AM
How about fuck the other half of IA.

;)

Then after you're done taking the rolling shots, lets get some beer!
:cheers:
I'm more like fuck 90% of IA lol I keed...maybe.

If it didn't take 3 hours to produce 1 shot like this I'd do them more often for people but I barely have time. This shot was taken 2 freaking weeks ago and I'm just now posting it. Between product photography gigs and dealing with people with clutches I barely have time for this stuff anymore :cry:

NevrNufTorq
08-31-2009, 12:54 AM
looks great brother :goodjob: :camera: :yes: :cheers: :bump:

swollix
08-31-2009, 01:04 AM
This has been on his Facebook a while. He is Corvette Forum's biggest ricer...

speedminded
08-31-2009, 01:13 AM
nice watermark, bro.

Kamikaze
08-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Nice work as usual. :goodjob: I want to build a rig one of these days.

chaseamundo
08-31-2009, 07:44 AM
its pretty damn cool

CHADbee
08-31-2009, 08:50 AM
nice watermark, bro.
thanks dawg, im just happy my camera did freeze the wheels and make it look like the car was standing still when it was actually doing like 4.5 mph

speedminded
08-31-2009, 09:08 AM
thanks dawg, im just happy my camera did freeze the wheels and make it look like the car was standing still when it was actually doing like 4.5 mphoh I like the pic! Just sayin' the watermark looks like Erics :tongue:

black_e92
08-31-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm more like fuck 90% of IA lol I keed...maybe.

If it didn't take 3 hours to produce 1 shot like this I'd do them more often for people but I barely have time. This shot was taken 2 freaking weeks ago and I'm just now posting it. Between product photography gigs and dealing with people with clutches I barely have time for this stuff anymore :cry:

Just take a day off to relax then.

Tracy
08-31-2009, 09:46 AM
I love the rig shots!!!!!! Awesome dude! My fav pic of my Evo is the one Joey did with his rig. I was like WTF is that thing you are putting on ma caaa?

CHADbee
08-31-2009, 09:53 AM
oh I like the pic! Just sayin' the watermark looks like Erics :tongue:
damn i never noticed that, i did use the same outer glow type effect as him :doh:

Just take a day off to relax then.
not an option!!!!

I love the rig shots!!!!!! Awesome dude! My fav pic of my Evo is the one Joey did with his rig. I was like WTF is that thing you are putting on ma caaa?
yeah they are pretty neat. cars are meant to be seen in motion so they work well

Chuckster
08-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the new background.

cleanion31
08-31-2009, 01:14 PM
i like the photo its clean

1SICKLEX
08-31-2009, 01:44 PM
Nice!

speedminded
08-31-2009, 04:24 PM
damn i never noticed that, i did use the same outer glow type effect as him :doh:Yep lol! Similar font and size stuffed in the corner! I used to do the same outer glow on all my pics watermarked speedminded. Then I also used to do all my pics with a black border with a white border on the outside, that way no matter what color the background there was still a border. That got copied. Then I switched to a thick white border with a thin black line around it. A couple people started using that so I went to a single 1 pixel black border lol. It's funny how we all change in phases looking like each others on here, even when it's not intentional! I guess coming up with something original is part of the challenge, or for me at least! :camera:

CHADbee
08-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Yep lol! Similar font and size stuffed in the corner! I used to do the same outer glow on all my pics watermarked speedminded. Then I also used to do all my pics with a black border with a white border on the outside, that way no matter what color the background there was still a border. That got copied. Then I switched to a thick white border with a thin black line around it. A couple people started using that so I went to a single 1 pixel black border lol. It's funny how we all change in phases looking like each others on here, even when it's not intentional! I guess coming up with something original is part of the challenge, or for me at least! :camera:
Yeah just a few weeks ago I went to no border at all. I have been using a white border for a long time but I think it just looks cleaner this way.

Eric kinda tosses his mark anywhere in the shot though, I always stick my in a corner. I almost did a few different fonts but I wanted something clean and not gaudy so arial it was lol

speedminded
08-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Yeah just a few weeks ago I went to no border at all. I have been using a white border for a long time but I think it just looks cleaner this way.

Eric kinda tosses his mark anywhere in the shot though, I always stick my in a corner. I almost did a few different fonts but I wanted something clean and not gaudy so arial it was lolThe font I want to use cost like $400 and I can not find it anywhere. It's commonly used but protected like the Hope diamond lol! I like clean and simple!

Civicn33b
09-01-2009, 10:05 AM
I guess since its my car i better chime in here :)... Chad again thanks bro, and we need to get together and finish this photoshoot DAMNIT! my schedule has been far less than forgiving these past couple weeks.

Chad is an A+ guy and does fantastic work, and has lots of patience for stupid questions. I will be getting my CCW or iForged wheels soon, so we will do another one again eventually. :)

Thanks for the comments guys and Alex, tis true but fuck off! :taun::boobies:

and because nobody pointed it out, I will show yall the creepy ass shit we found in the original shot...

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JCHAMB%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpghttp://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz125/FLUbyU2002/backroll1800.jpg

csmiths
09-01-2009, 10:09 AM
way to not answer any of my phone calls fag, i see how it is. forget about your boys huh?

CHADbee
09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
those fawking skulls :eek:

way to not answer any of my phone calls fag, i see how it is. forget about your boys huh?
i dont like you anymore :crazy:

Civicn33b
09-01-2009, 10:37 AM

charrry! I am very sorry sweetie, I still love you dearly sir it has just been busy as fuck...

HypnoToad
09-01-2009, 10:43 AM
nice pics,and the Z looks great