PDA

View Full Version : Just a little vent...

Nemesis
10-11-2005, 08:07 AM
Sometimes paypal upsets me, and sometimes ebay buyers upset me too.

I sold some things on ebay a couple weeks ago, shipped the items out via USPS priority mail. A week later the guy files a claim with paypal that i never shipped the items out. My mistake was not having my new email addy in my profile. So paypal sends me a notification in my old email that there in an investigation, and I dont respond in three days theyll grant the claim. Well I look in my bank account , and its almost at 0! I dont really keep much in my main checking since most of it is in savings. I just move a little over if I need it and I keep around 50 in cash each week in my wallet. Well when my account read Zero I get an email from my bank letting me know. I did a little reasearch and find out its paypal. I called this morning, told them I have proof that it was delievered to the confirmed addy in his paypal profile, and sent it to them. They are reopening the case since I have proof. So hopefully i get my money back soon. But this little fucker tried to get his money back when I know he recieved it. Is there anything I can do to get some damn retribution?! :rant:

B16a2 Civic
10-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Sometimes paypal upsets me, and sometimes ebay buyers upset me too.

I sold some things on ebay a couple weeks ago, shipped the items out via USPS priority mail. A week later the guy files a claim with paypal that i never shipped the items out. My mistake was not having my new email addy in my profile. So paypal sends me a notification in my old email that there in an investigation, and I dont respond in three days theyll grant the claim. Well I look in my bank account , and its almost at 0! I dont really keep much in my main checking since most of it is in savings. I just move a little over if I need it and I keep around 50 in cash each week in my wallet. Well when my account read Zero I get an email from my bank letting me know. I did a little reasearch and find out its paypal. I called this morning, told them I have proof that it was delievered to the confirmed addy in his paypal profile, and sent it to them. They are reopening the case since I have proof. So hopefully i get my money back soon. But this little fucker tried to get his money back when I know he recieved it. Is there anything I can do to get some damn retribution?! :rant:

you got his address right....hmmm

AtifSajid
10-11-2005, 09:26 AM
you cant do anything but get your money back..

RISKYB
10-11-2005, 11:12 AM
some people just suck ass, i had an experience where i payed for an item and then the seller said that i didnt pay shipping which ws not even listed on the item and i still havent gotten the item or the money back

thinkfast®
10-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Paypal sucks gooch man. I swore I wasn't going to sell anything on eBay again, ever. They messed up my account when the item was shipped, dude claimed he never got it though I had insurance... blah blah.. the package ends up coming back to me somehow, yet since I delayed in responding to the claim (I was in CANCUN people!!!) they granted the $$ and my account was limited for almost 2 months. I use eBay on and off, and I pay a lot of things w/ Paypal. never again. I started sending out good ol fashioned money order. Thats right, you read it.

Not a problem since :D