PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV Last House on the Left...

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2009, 09:15 AM
Checked it out last night. It was a decent movie. Pretty "gory" for a movie that I thought was just going to be a regular "hunt them down" movie.

I give it a 6/10 rating. Worth a rental, but not a repeat rental. Later, QD.

deathrex
08-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I watched it last night. Parts of it were disgusting and pissed me off, only because there are sick people like that out there. Decent movie though i'd have to agree on the rating worth a watch. Wouldn't buy it or watch it again.

Greddypacked
08-30-2009, 02:15 PM
It was an alright movie. I really loved how the parents got back at the goones. I say they really did some pay back, especially on the first brother lol. Dude got jacked.

BIG WORM
08-30-2009, 06:37 PM
I wouldn't recommend watching it with a lady friend, unless you've been dating awhile...The rape scenes aren't exactly conversation starters...

Julio
08-30-2009, 07:40 PM
The head in the microwave ending was epic.. ...

Mdeezy
09-01-2009, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't recommend watching it with a lady friend, unless you've been dating awhile...The rape scenes aren't exactly conversation starters...

I agree... I was watching it with my girl and after 30 seconds she asked me to fast forward it. I said its almost over they wont have a scene like that for long. I ended up fast forwarding it and damn it was a looong ass scene!

I later re watched it and wow it was what 3 minutes that felt like 10 minutes of rapage...Jeeze

bookthief
09-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I was talking about this movie with a co-worker the other day..
said it was decently scary..
then he told me a story of how an 11 year old girl was kidnapped and raped by some guy. The girl had her first child at 14(with the kidnapper)
She was kidnapped for a total of 18 years--ended up with 2 of his kids.
the girl is now 29..
the kidnapper is in jail--where he shall die.
I can't recall how long ago it was, but it's a true story.

quickdodgeŽ
09-02-2009, 07:21 AM
I can't recall how long ago it was, but it's a true story.

The story just broke last week. The kidnapped girl had two children by the kidnapper. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
09-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Decent movie.....its REALLY fucked up though some of the stuff that happens

onebadgt
09-02-2009, 07:55 AM
i liked it, i give it a 7.5-8 i even though it had some scenes that were a little to wrong. it makes you think about how that relates to real life because there are freaks like that!@