PDA

View Full Version : Callout: pussy ass supermod

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 01:37 AM
Im not sure which of you it is, but I want to know why my sig keeps being deleted. first, my entire sig, which ive had up for months(one new addition) went MIA, so I chalked it up to IA's server, and re-made it. So then, only the new addition went missing, with no warning to what i had done. so i post it back up. this is the 4th time my sig has gone missing, with NO message as to what rule its breaking. ive talked to other supermods, and they said the RULE is you have to put what rule i have broken in my sig, in place of what was there. and also ive had them check the SM section, and the deletion of my sig hasnt been posted there. so....i just want the pussy thats doing it to man up and and tell me why its being deleted.

Njobe
08-30-2009, 01:38 AM
cause your sig has aids.... IA is a aids free environment lol

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 01:40 AM
it honestly is rediculous. if ur butt hurt by it....put me on the ignore list. i think i have a feeling as to who it is too

Revmaynard
08-30-2009, 01:41 AM
It was me.

JITB
08-30-2009, 01:44 AM
couldnt have been you if because i did it..

integ34
08-30-2009, 02:07 AM
it was probably u know who.

Double_0_Rusty
08-30-2009, 02:09 AM
is that the waaaaabulance I hear coming?

sogood
08-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Which mods are black?

Double_0_Rusty
08-30-2009, 02:16 AM
Which mods are black?

wek'sos

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 02:46 AM
im waiting for this to get moved to the photo section cause i posted a pic lulz

§treet_§peed
08-30-2009, 05:01 AM
your sig had Swine Flu. So we had to get rid of it to protect the rest of us. Thank you.

Elbow
08-30-2009, 05:27 AM
It was me.

Echonova
08-30-2009, 08:17 AM
There are some huge fucking sigs in this thread.

81911SC
08-30-2009, 08:26 AM
I don't know who did it. :dunno:

PURP
08-30-2009, 08:27 AM
motor boat bitches

BKgen®
08-30-2009, 08:43 AM
I don't know who did it. :dunno:

Same here, but I've already talked to Rob about this and I have a pretty good idea who did it. As a general rule of thumb, I think if someone's sig is worth deleting, they should at least get a PM/warning as to why it was deleted. :2cents:

Instead, we get people with mysteriously disappearing sigs replaced with "IA MGMT" warnings.. sometimes with a BAN warning.

Too many rogue mods doing whatever they want these days...

§treet_§peed
08-30-2009, 08:50 AM
^ Shut the fuck up baldly...

:D

brb, gotta go cook some meth for breakfast.

81911SC
08-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Same here, but I've already talked to Rob about this and I have a pretty good idea who did it. As a general rule of thumb, I think if someone's sig is worth deleting, they should at least get a PM/warning as to why it was deleted. :2cents:

Instead, we get people with mysteriously disappearing sigs replaced with "IA MGMT" warnings.. sometimes with a BAN warning.

Too many rogue mods doing whatever they want these days...Agreed. I ask to remove with a pm stating why. I could see removing it once if their box is full but that's about it.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 09:30 AM
Why don't you make a thread and cry about it...?
Oh wait....

TheGodfather
08-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Awww, you bleed from your vagina too? Or does it just get sandy alot?

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 09:55 AM

I vote hemorrhaging from his abnormally large vagina.

809KiNg
08-30-2009, 10:29 AM
stfu ugly :taun:

TIGERJC
08-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Which mods are black?
me

Fuck whitey

BKgen®
08-30-2009, 10:56 AM
At least it doesn't say "Space of Spades"

:)

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 11:00 AM
It's all fun and games until someone gets their head knocked off.

Ed
08-30-2009, 11:07 AM
:ninja:

just kidding, im not on here enough to change sigs. lol

and im white. skin color at least.

MongolPup
08-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I posted in the SM forum, this thread is cleaned up.

ShooterMcGavin
08-30-2009, 12:29 PM
i only delete nws sigs, yours wasn't nws and was rather funny, i lol'd.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Why don't you make a thread and cry about it...?
Oh wait....

i have a feeling it was you bitch

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:20 PM
and it has been brough to my attn that my sig is too big. i dont have a problem downsizng it, just with the settings on my computer it dont look that big.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:20 PM
i have a feeling it was you bitch

I sent you a PM, telling you that I was taking it down because it was offensive.
You either a. Ignored me or b. did not get it.

Either way, now you know and you can quit crying about it.:goodjob:

Frög
08-30-2009, 05:23 PM
I sent you a PM, telling you that I was taking it down because it was offensive.
You either a. Ignored me or b. did not get it.

Either way, now you know and you can quit crying about it.:goodjob:

How is this offensive?

Fact: Africa has an AIDS problem..

browningboy7
08-30-2009, 05:26 PM
How is this offensive?

I guess if my sig had an advertisement for mosquito nets that would also be offensive.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:26 PM
1 out of 10 ppl in south africa have HIV. i never got a PM. if you PMd me and told me to stop...dont you think that when i put it back up 3 more times you would have done something else? or that you would have possibly said something earlier in the thread. its going back up. its not offensive. its a fact

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:27 PM
How is this offensive?

If you can't figure it out on your own then I can't help you.
It really isn't rocket science, I promise...:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:32 PM
1 out of 10 ppl in south africa have HIV. i never got a PM. if you PMd me and told me to stop...dont you think that when i put it back up 3 more times you would have done something else? or that you would have possibly said something earlier in the thread. its going back up. its not offensive. its a fact

So you're saying you posted it under the premise of AIDS awareness in South Africa?:rolleyes:

L oh fucking L.

You're not even a little bit clever. Seriously.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:33 PM
If you can't figure it out on your own then I can't help you.
It really isn't rocket science, I promise...:goodjob:
so basically..what im getting is that this sig is only offensive to you. and because of that, you are deleting it. In my opinion, that is abusing your supermod powers. taking somebody's sig down because YOU dont like it

Frög
08-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Most people in this thread will agree that it isn't offensive..

So if he had a map of Mexico and said something about swine flu.. That would be offensive?

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:36 PM
i mean shit dude..that slavery lego sig was up for a LONG time and nobody deleted it. you and i have never got along and now that you are a supermod you are trying to bully me. just shows, that you are, and always will be, a fucking pussy

quickdodge®
08-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Most people in this thread will agree that it isn't offensive..

So if he had a map of Mexico and said something about swine flu.. That would be offensive?

I know I just prepared a detailed and well thought-out PM to send to you in regards to your golf cart being offensive to me. I don't like how the top is white and faux Landau. It makes me think you're making fun of black people that play golf. I'm a white guy that likes a black man golf as much as the next white guy. But to stereotype the black man that he has to have a white Landau top on everything mobile is just plain wrong.

Remove it.

Now.

Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:39 PM
so basically..what im getting is that this sig is only offensive to you. and because of that, you are deleting it. In my opinion, that is abusing your supermod powers. taking somebody's sig down because YOU dont like it

I'm not abusing shit.
You're not even that fucking smart, dude.
You posted that utterly retarded shit because you think racism is funny?
Because you have no idea that "spade" is a fucking racial slur?
Because Africa isn't obviously predominantly Black?

You don't like it...take it to an Admin.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:40 PM
i mean shit dude..that slavery lego sig was up for a LONG time and nobody deleted it. you and i have never got along and now that you are a supermod you are trying to bully me. just shows, that you are, and always will be, a fucking pussy

I would absolutely love for you to say this shit to my face.
:lmfao:

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm not abusing shit.

i havent heard spade as a racial slur since the 5th grade bro. you dont like it and seem to be the only person that doesnt like it. so why dont you fuck off pansy boy

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:43 PM
I would absolutely love for you to say this shit to my face.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2uij7es.jpg

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:43 PM
i havent heard spade as a racial slur since the 5th grade bro. you dont like it and seem to be the only person that doesnt like it. so why dont you fuck off pansy boy

Keep talking your shit.
Like I said, I would love for you to say any of this shit you're saying now to my face.

Frög
08-30-2009, 05:45 PM
He didin't say "space of spades"!

Contrepeteries.. Simple..

81911SC
08-30-2009, 05:46 PM
i havent heard spade as a racial slur since the 5th grade bro. you dont like it and seem to be the only person that doesnt like it. so why dont you fuck off pansy boyYou need to remove that as a sig before it gets removed again.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:49 PM
You need to remove that as a sig before it gets removed again.

why. its not racist. and not NWS. there is NO rule saying that there is a problem with that sig

Frög
08-30-2009, 05:53 PM
I have seen some blatantly racist sigs before.. This one isn't..

It's a spoonerism..

quickdodge®
08-30-2009, 05:57 PM
I know I just prepared a detailed and well thought-out PM to send to you in regards to your golf cart being offensive to me. I don't like how the top is white and faux Landau. It makes me think you're making fun of black people that play golf. I'm a white guy that likes a black man golf as much as the next white guy. But to stereotype the black man that he has to have a white Landau top on everything mobile is just plain wrong.

Remove it.

Now.

Later, QD.

REPS! Later, QD.

Frög
08-30-2009, 05:57 PM
REPS! Later, QD.

HAHAHAHAHAH

ironchef
08-30-2009, 05:58 PM

It's a spoonerism..http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DVmkqk7uYeM/SXI6zVcdnrI/AAAAAAAAASY/7gh9vtdsOY0/s320/gtfo3cr.jpg

With that French nonsense!!!!

:D

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 05:58 PM
there have been some rogue ass supermods latley, and I for one am getting sick of it. its not just the sig issue..but any thread in the WL that has a picture in the first post gets moved to the photo-section. wtf is that. ANYTHING GOES in the wl. so if i want to post a pic and i post it in the WL...then god damnit thats where i meant for the pic to be. now, if i went on vacation, and posted my vacation pics, thats something that needs to go in the photos section. but not something with one picture that was meant to be in the whores lounge.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 05:59 PM

It's a spoonerism..

I am well aware of what contrepeteries and spoonerisms are.
:goodjob:

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 06:10 PM
REPS! Later, QD.

i tried to reply to ur PM but my browser crashed. is this better, ricer? lulz:goodjob:

Echonova
08-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Threads like these are the reason I always thought Bobby Fresco was black. He's not.
he just like black men :ninja;

BKgen®
08-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Threads like these are the reason I always thought Bobby Fresco was black. He's not.
he just like black men :ninja;

He's just bitter because God gave him all of the skin color......

......and none of teh penis.

Echonova
08-30-2009, 08:24 PM
He's just bitter because God gave him all of the skin color......

......and none of teh penis.

:ninja:Being able to only rep you once just isn't fair.

PURP
08-30-2009, 08:28 PM
FIXED

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/craptastic13/23m7tjd.gif

MongolPup
08-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Being able to only Rep you once just isn't faiR.

Good timing cRew bRother, I was about to suggest these two n00bs settle this sig business the Real way. On the stReet. LoseR loses the sig AND the Respect.

I capitalized the Rs because we'Re about Racing.

Echonova
08-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Good timing cRew bRother, I was about to suggest these two n00bs settle this sig business the Real way. On the stReet. LoseR loses the sig AND the Respect.

I capitalized the Rs because we'Re about Racing.Da Nastyist Whipz kRew iz N full effeck!!!!!

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm not abusing shit.

I think someone needs to get off there high horse.:yes: I mean u say some pretty offensive stuff to people. His sig isnt really offensive I have seen way worse.

Jaimecbr900
08-30-2009, 08:39 PM
There are ways to handle this, making a crying thread is not one of them unless all other avenues were attempted and failed first.

:2cents:

Tracy
08-30-2009, 08:54 PM
I have to be honest. I am pretty sensitive to racise stuff. I have been called a N lover more than once in my life, but I have never heard of a black person being called a spade...and I have lived in some po dunk, red neck ass towns. Not saying it's not racise, but I just never heard of it.

I could see how it might be taken as racist simply because there is really no other reason to use it (I am sure it's not for aids awareness month like was stated), but I think it is a stretch to make a big deal out of it and delete it. To me it's more like now we know what this guy is all about.

I also see the side where this could have been handled differently by the OP. Nothing ever gets handled this way.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I think someone needs to get off there high horse.:yes: I mean u say some pretty offensive stuff to people. His sig isnt really offensive I have seen way worse.

You're definitely not smarter than a fifth grader.:lmfao:

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 09:36 PM
You're definitely not smarter than a fifth grader.:lmfao:

Ohhh my bad.. THEIR and YOU... Hopefully that makes you feel better.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I mean really is that all you have.. you smart supermod you!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

Revmaynard
08-30-2009, 09:38 PM
It was me.

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 09:38 PM
I have to be honest. I am pretty sensitive to racise stuff. I have been called a N lover more than once in my life, but I have never heard of a black person being called a spade...and I have lived in some po dunk, red neck ass towns. Not saying it's not racise, but I just never heard of it.

I could see how it might be taken as racist simply because there is really no other reason to use it (I am sure it's not for aids awareness month like was stated), but I think it is a stretch to make a big deal out of it and delete it. To me it's more like now we know what this guy is all about.

I also see the side where this could have been handled differently by the OP. Nothing ever gets handled this way.

Nicely said!!!

Tracy
08-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Nicely said!!!Thanks! BUT I am not totally on your side :)

I don't think it should have been deleted, but I also don't think you should have made this thread in the way you did. Maybe you could have made a thread as a last resort, but calling the mods names never ends in a civil resolution. You def won't get your way now. That's just a fact. In the future I would try to find a mod that you can be a little more civil in your explanation with (ie. one that you don't have a bitter past with), so they can take it to the higher court. Trust me a lot goes on in the SM forum that we never get to see. Stuff like this gets discussed and decided on. I ain't no mod, but I know these things :)

81911SC
08-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks! BUT I am not totally on your side :)

I don't think it should have been deleted, but I also don't think you should have made this thread in the way you did. Maybe you could have made a thread as a last resort, but calling the mods names never ends in a civil resolution. You def won't get your way now. That's just a fact. In the future I would try to find a mod that you can be a little more civil in your explanation with (ie. one that you don't have a bitter past with), so they can take it to the higher court. Trust me a lot goes on in the SM forum that we never get to see. Stuff like this gets discussed and decided on. I ain't no mod, but I know these things :)He didn't make the thread. :goodjob:

Tracy
08-30-2009, 09:47 PM
He didn't make the thread. :goodjob:Oh whoops! I got confused. Sorry broski.

Thanks with no BUTS :D and take some reps while you are at it.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Ohhh my bad.. THEIR and YOU... Hopefully that makes you feel better.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I mean really is that all you have.. you smart supermod you!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

You made it a point to throw in your 2 cents.
If you can dish it then you should be able to take it.:goodjob:

Tracy
08-30-2009, 09:48 PM
If you can dish it then you should be able to take it.:goodjob:w3rd on that.

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 09:50 PM

I don't think it should have been deleted, but I also don't think you should have made this thread in the way you did. Maybe you could have made a thread as a last resort, but calling the mods names never ends in a civil resolution. You def won't get your way now. That's just a fact. In the future I would try to find a mod that you can be a little more civil in your explanation with (ie. one that you don't have a bitter past with), so they can take it to the higher court. Trust me a lot goes on in the SM forum that we never get to see. Stuff like this gets discussed and decided on. I ain't no mod, but I know these things :)

I didn't make the thread I was just putting my 2 cents in.. I just think that some mods really take their jobs to serious. LOL But I would have never made a thread calling out a mod. I would have talked to a few mods before coming on here bitching one out...

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 09:51 PM
If you can dish it then you should be able to take it.:goodjob:

LOL I was just cutting back at you.. I type like a damn 1st grader an I sure dont re-read what I wrote before I post...lol Maybe I should..:thinking:

Tracy
08-30-2009, 09:52 PM
I didn't make the thread I was just putting my 2 cents in.. I just think that some mods really take their jobs to serious. LOL But I would have never made a thread calling out a mod. I would have talked to a few mods before coming on here bitching one out...Sorry. Got confused. Thanks again :D

Echonova
08-30-2009, 09:54 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Gay-4.gif

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Sorry. Got confused. Thanks again :D :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Ain't no thing but a chicken wing..

http://i27.tinypic.com/33c6esp.jpg

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM

The thing that I don't get is the OP feels picked on...as if we've had some long standing grudge towards each other when that isn't the case.

Ordinarily and unlike some others, I try to not go out of my way to fuck with people. I'd like to think that I've toned down my behavior, in regards to heckling people, in a very big way.

I have zero issues with someone coming to me on a one on one basis and presenting whatever issues they may have with me but when you initiate an action such as starting a thread, berating me in the hopes of getting empathy and support from other members, my willingness to deal with the situation is compromised...

A simple PM goes a long way.

TSiFTW
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure I just lol'd when I seen the pic. My first thought certainly wasn't that it was offensive or racial. Only thought on why I can think that would offend anyone is if they have aids:ninja:

Tracy
08-30-2009, 10:03 PM
The thing that I don't get is the OP feels picked on...as if we've had some long standing grudge towards each other when that isn't the case.

Ordinarily and unlike some others, I try to not go out of my way to fuck with people. I'd like to think that I've toned down my behavior, in regards to heckling people, in a very big way.

I have zero issues with someone coming to me on a one on one basis and presenting whatever issues they may have with me but when you initiate an action such as starting a thread, berating me in the hopes of getting empathy and support from other members, my willingness to deal with the situation is compromised...

A simple PM goes a long way.

I'm witcha. I have also done a lot to try to tone down. Some people will always find a way to start trouble when there is none. You and I have been on forums a while. We have learnt forum etiquette in the process. We know how much a PM is appreciated. New/young peeps think a call out is fun or cool. They see everyone else doing it......It's just going to have to be our job to bring up the youngin's like we were back in the day. It's a life cycle :D

Turbd4DE
08-30-2009, 10:04 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Gay-4.gif

LOL:lmfao: :lmfao: ..... WHAT :???: :???:

http://i25.tinypic.com/2dqj3hh.jpg

sogood
08-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey Bobby, get the fuck down from there.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2rom1s1.jpg

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Hey Bobby, get the fuck down from there.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2rom1s1.jpg
repost

1SICKLEX
08-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Im not sure which of you it is, but I want to know why my sig keeps being deleted. first, my entire sig, which ive had up for months(one new addition) went MIA, so I chalked it up to IA's server, and re-made it. So then, only the new addition went missing, with no warning to what i had done. so i post it back up. this is the 4th time my sig has gone missing, with NO message as to what rule its breaking. ive talked to other supermods, and they said the RULE is you have to put what rule i have broken in my sig, in place of what was there. and also ive had them check the SM section, and the deletion of my sig hasnt been posted there. so....i just want the pussy thats doing it to man up and and tell me why its being deleted.

for reference...
http://i31.tinypic.com/2ip9gz.jpg

I wonder if a school admissions board or if a hiring manager saw some of these signatures what would happen...

b@d @pple
08-30-2009, 11:03 PM
i dont care who you are,that shits fucking funny..it should not have been deleted..if you dont like it,then turn sigs off

b@d @pple
08-30-2009, 11:04 PM
is my sig rasist?or offensive?

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:07 PM
I vote funny.

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 11:08 PM

Refer to the thread in the SM lounge.:goodjob:

b@d @pple
08-30-2009, 11:15 PM
Refer to the thread in the SM lounge.:goodjob:
i dont think that thread has anything to do with my sig

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 11:20 PM
i dont think that thread has anything to do with my sig

Pm'ed.

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:26 PM
I agree with B@d @pple. The SM thread doesn't really apply to him.

Yes, I can see the Justice League.
Bishes.

amandDA
08-30-2009, 11:29 PM
wow so much drama for one stupid sig.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
yea racist against McDonalds

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
wow so much drama for one stupid sig.
its not about just the sig dear. its about the rogue supermods abusing powers

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:36 PM
wow so much drama for one stupid sig.I'm sorry, but you are probably under the impression people care about your opinion because of your join date vs. rep count. Guys only rep you in hopes of getting in your pants.

Just Sayin'

PURP
08-30-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm sorry, but you are probably under the impression people care about your opinion because of your join date vs. rep count. Guys only rep you in hopes of getting in your pants.

Just Sayin'

what about my join date, post count, and reps????

Do guys want to get in my pants too??? NO HOMO...

lolololol

seriously, NO HOMO

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:40 PM
lulz. Tinypic doesnt find it offensive so it stays.

PURP
08-30-2009, 11:40 PM
lulz. Tinypic doesnt find it offensive so it stays.

tinypic prevails

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:41 PM
tinydic prevails

if thats what you have to tell yourself at night

amandDA
08-30-2009, 11:43 PM

i understand what its about. its still just a sig. make a new one. they gave him his "powers" for a reason. and echonova who cares for ur opinion really? not me. and reps are points i dont care... sorry i dont just post whore like some people when their opinion really doesn't mean anything either.:goodjob:

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:43 PM

lolololol

seriously, NO HOMOAfter meeting you in person yesterday all I'm sayin' is...

I can see why 45.73% of the guys want in your pants.

PURP
08-30-2009, 11:44 PM
After meeting you in person yesterday all I'm sayin' is...

I can see why 45.73% of the guys want in your pants.

LIRL.... I'm alright for a fat kid...lolol

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:45 PM
i understand what its about. its still just a sig. make a new one. they gave him his "powers" for a reason. and echonova who cares for ur opinion really? not me. and reps are points i dont care... sorry i dont just post whore like some people when their opinion really doesn't mean anything either.:goodjob:Are you trying to carry on an intellectual discussion? You're a woman...

Get back in the kitchen.

PURP
08-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Well, I'm off to the RLD...... Be back in a min or2

hondachik
08-30-2009, 11:46 PM

lolololol

seriously, NO HOMO

U notice your sig says Tuerfest and not Tunerfest?

Just sayin

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:47 PM
TunaFest?

I'm in.

hondachik
08-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Are you trying to carry on an intellectual discussion? You're a woman...

Get back in the kitchen.

But, I'm already in your kitchen. :cry:

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:49 PM
But, I'm already in your kitchen. :cry:But you are not yet naked and bent over the counter asking what I want to eat.

Make it happen.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:50 PM
lol there goes the thread

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:52 PM
i understand what its about. its still just a sig. make a new one. they gave him his "powers" for a reason. and echonova who cares for ur opinion really? not me. and reps are points i dont care... sorry i dont just post whore like some people when their opinion really doesn't mean anything either.:goodjob:

no. if i just change it nothing will be done about the situation.

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:53 PM
lol there goes the threadDon't hate the player, hate the game.

Hater.

PURP
08-30-2009, 11:54 PM
U notice your sig says Tuerfest and not Tunerfest?

Just sayin

yeah... some homo mod is fucking with it... I could care less... It makes him feel good about his tib or his saab... whichever one it is....

oh and I'm back from the RLD... took a lil longer.. couldn't find a good vid at first...

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:54 PM
man fix your photobucket acount. i cant see my Echo Reps

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 11:55 PM
no. if i just change it nothing will be done about the situation.

Pfffffffffffffft.

So now you're a fucking martyr, fighting for a cause?
Give me a fucking break.:lmfao:

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Pfffffffffffffft.

So now you're a fucking martyr, fighting for a cause?
Give me a fucking break.:lmfao:

fuck off dick cheese

Echonova
08-30-2009, 11:57 PM
man fix your photobucket acount. i cant see my Echo RepsI have already had one complaint about that... and I iz already pro.

I shall smot Photobusket mightily in the morning.

PURP
08-30-2009, 11:58 PM
you know what goes good with cheese??? Wine.

You know what's better than wine??? BEER.

kthnxbye

BobbyFresco
08-30-2009, 11:58 PM
fuck off dick cheese

Dick cheese?:rolleyes:

Good one, you fucking rebel you....

Echonova
08-31-2009, 12:01 AM
I fucking love Booby Fresco

and I love drama...

Which do I love more? The ***** or the drama?

Is there a difference?

Me86Rob
08-31-2009, 12:02 AM

and I love drama...

Is there a difference?
reps

PURP
08-31-2009, 12:03 AM

and I love drama...

Is there a difference?

ZOMfuckingLOL

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/snow243/thatsracist3hc1.gif

Me86Rob
08-31-2009, 12:03 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again.

browningboy7
08-31-2009, 12:09 AM
I'm sorry, but you are probably under the impression people care about your opinion because of your join date vs. rep count. Guys only rep you in hopes of getting in your pants.

Just Sayin'

Man, They must really want in my pants. :gay:

lololololol @ this thread. :cheers:

MongolPup
08-31-2009, 06:30 AM
Has anyone street raced because of this thread yet?

browningboy7
08-31-2009, 06:34 AM
New sig in honor of this thread...

Sammich
08-31-2009, 09:20 AM
*shakes head*

PURP
08-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Has anyone street raced because of this thread yet?

Well, Echo and I had the urge last night. So, we took out power wheels out and skreet raised in a parkinglot. It even had parked cars in it... oh yeah... skreet killas we iz

stillaneon
08-31-2009, 10:36 AM

abusing what powers?

he removed your sig. Jesus, it's ImportAtlanta, not real life. Your avatar/signature/rep or post count do not mean jack shit in real life (unless you're purp, and this is the only life you have:taun: ). And contrary to popular belief, you won't die (even if you get banned:eek: )

Obviously, racial connotations were in the sig. And whether or not you found it funny, someone found it offensive.

Whether you agree with it or not.

Why is there a 8 page long thread made; just so you could whine about it?

bowdown201
08-31-2009, 11:04 AM
This thread delivers teh L OH L

LizBiz
08-31-2009, 11:16 AM
I debated on even responding to this attention whoring BS ass thread, but If you can't comply with rules of the site, take your ass somewhere else. We are mods for a reason. I understand you have the right to have an opinion and it would have been the right thing for us to send you a PM before we took it down, SO *sends PM* hopefully that will pacify your crying. Because it is coming down. You got your PM warning now.

That is offensive to not just me but to others as well. Save the offensive "jokes" for when you are sitting at home with your friends. I dare any of you to say half of your tasteless derogatory "jokes" to MY face, I'm at the Varsity EVERY first Thursday if you want to prove me wrong. IA is an online community and all these "jokes" are making it look bad.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

I don't care if this is the WL if more than one person comes to me offended about something racialy offensive, it is coming down as long as I have the power to take it down. It's not funny and it's not cool, it's ignorance at it's best. If you want to look ignorant that's fine by me, but I will not stand on the sidelines and not call you out about it. I know many people (in real life i may add) that have been on this site for years and don't even wanna deal with it anymore due to the excessive derogatory "jokes" here. We will stay out the WL but if your ass will say something racially offensive in HERE your ass will still feel that way when you leave the WL and if you wouldn't your ass is wishy washy and I wouldn't deal with you no way! Watch what you say!

Sammich
08-31-2009, 11:18 AM
REPS

AirMax95
08-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Man,.....what the hell happened in here. Somebody got their ass tore into it looks like. :eek:

stillaneon
08-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Man,.....what the hell happened in here. Somebody got their ass tore into it looks like. :eek:

Liz found out that she has that police smilie under her name.

Oh, and Hell Froze over:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
08-31-2009, 11:35 AM
I heart Liz.

amandDA
08-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Are you trying to carry on an intellectual discussion? You're a woman...

Get back in the kitchen.

i thought that wa your job.:goodjob:

Lankhoss
08-31-2009, 06:04 PM

Edit: Wow, is that the only word on this site that is blocked out?? Ha ha, that's hilarious

b@d @pple
08-31-2009, 06:15 PM
lol at this thread..rascism is worldwide,everywhere and everyday..against every race..threatening"say it to my face" really just perpetuates the cycle..i mean im one of the first people in line to fight,but its like me getting mad at being called a cracker or honkey..i just think its impossible to play god and think that deleting a few posts is gonna solve the problem..i agree racial slurs get thrown a little much,but people act like it doesnt happen to every race..i just think its a useless battle..now please be advised that i in no way am justifying or siding with anyone,im just simply stating my point..as ignorant as some may think it is

Lankhoss
08-31-2009, 06:21 PM
lol at this thread..rascism is worldwide,everywhere and everyday..against every race..threatening"say it to my face" really just perpetuates the cycle..i mean im one of the first people in line to fight,but its like me getting mad at being called a cracker or honkey..i just think its impossible to play god and think that deleting a few posts is gonna solve the problem..i agree racial slurs get thrown a little much,but people act like it doesnt happen to every race..i just think its a useless battle..now please be advised that i in no way am justifying or siding with anyone,im just simply stating my point..as ignorant as some may think it is

I think the bigger problem is the people who are out there LOOKING to get offended by something. This thread is several pages long, and only 2 people even FOUND something to be offended by in the sig.

Thing is, the sig is a play on words. Has nothing to do with ******* or black people, or ANYTHING about a race or a slur.

Most often, the people who "get offended" by racial slurs usually live up to being the slang term, themselves. Just an observation.

LizBiz
08-31-2009, 06:22 PM
lol at this thread..rascism is worldwide,everywhere and everyday..against every race..threatening"say it to my face" really just perpetuates the cycle..i mean im one of the first people in line to fight,but its like me getting mad at being called a cracker or honkey..i just think its impossible to play god and think that deleting a few posts is gonna solve the problem..i agree racial slurs get thrown a little much,but people act like it doesnt happen to every race..i just think its a useless battle..now please be advised that i in no way am justifying or siding with anyone,im just simply stating my point..as ignorant as some may think it is It's going to take A LOT to "solve the problem" but I will help anyway I can :goodjob: If someone said something racial towards you I'd do the same thing. It has no place HERE (IA) is all I'm saying. Not trying to "play God" just trying to make it known that there IS an issue here (IA), not just for me but others as well.

BobbyFresco
08-31-2009, 06:23 PM
I think the bigger problem is the people who are out there LOOKING to get offended by something. This thread is several pages long, and only 2 people even FOUND something to be offended by in the sig.

Thing is, the sig is a play on words. Has nothing to do with ******* or black people, or ANYTHING about a race or a slur.

Most often, the people who "get offended" by racial slurs usually live up to being the slang term, themselves. Just an observation.

And an idiotic observation at that..
Every time you post, it serves to highlight just how much of a dumbass you really are.:lmfao:

Get back to the KF, skreet racer.

LizBiz
08-31-2009, 06:27 PM
This thread is several pages long, and only 2 people even FOUND something to be offended by in the sig. You sir are WRONG. Allow me to pull out my cell phone and count the number of text messages I have from people on this site telling me to come look at this thread because the OPs sig is offensive (7). Just because they don't post in this thread doesn't mean they don't get offended. They just choose not to respond to such bullshit. :yes: Which is why I stated, people have been on here for years and are drifting away from it because of the excessive racial "jokes" such as this on here.

Revmaynard
08-31-2009, 06:32 PM
You sir are WRONG. Allow me to pull out my cell phone and count the number of text messages I have from people on this site telling me to come look at this thread because the OPs sig is offensive (7). Just because they don't post in this thread doesn't mean they don't get offended. They just choose not to respond to such bullshit. :yes: Which is why I stated, people have been on here for years and are drifting away from it because of the excessive racial "jokes" such as this on here.

So 7 people are pussies is all I read. :lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-31-2009, 06:33 PM

and why is that?

LizBiz
08-31-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www.watchingmtv.com/wp-content/uploads/school_bus.jpg

Bring it bitches!!! I'm ready to take all ya'll asses to SCHOOL!!!!!

PS. A thanks goes out to the OP for changing his sig :cheers: communication is awesome, try it.

LizBiz
08-31-2009, 06:35 PM
So 7 people are pussies is all I read. :lmfao: No 7 people feel like it's a waste of time to even post on this site. Just sayin. Someone's gotta say it and that would be me. Don't make me post our vid on Facebook!!! :taun:

browningboy7
08-31-2009, 06:35 PM

bahahahahhahahahaha.....Reps.

Revmaynard
08-31-2009, 06:39 PM
No 7 people feel like it's a waste of time to even post on this site. Just sayin. Someone's gotta say it and that would be me. Don't make me post our vid on Facebook!!! :taun:

Yea, this site is bullshit. lolol I just had to make a joke at those people's expense. :D I ain't skurred, post our vid. :crazy:

browningboy7
08-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Yea. Hilarious.:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides. But I do think that this should have been over with 24 hours ago. The fact of the matter is all you guys are doing is blowing the thread up, And even though it's not in his sig the image is still on the first page and the tread is getting bumped to the top over and over and everyone is seeing it. I can see both sides, But the fact of the matter is it didn't deserve all this. :cheers:

LizBiz
08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides. But I do think that this should have been over with 24 hours ago. The fact of the matter is all you guys are doing is blowing the thread up, And even though it's not in his sig the image is still on the first page and the tread is getting bumped to the top over and over and everyone is seeing it. I can see both sides, But the fact of the matter is it didn't deserve all this. :cheers:Good point!! He changed his sig, it's over now. Thanks for all your comments :D Carry on and enjoy the rest of the site.

BobbyFresco
08-31-2009, 06:47 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking sides. But I do think that this should have been over with 24 hours ago. The fact of the matter is all you guys are doing is blowing the thread up, And even though it's not in his sig the image is still on the first page and the tread is getting bumped to the top over and over and everyone is seeing it. I can see both sides, But the fact of the matter is it didn't deserve all this. :cheers:

You're right.
Fact of the matter is that instead of making a piss poor fucking thread, with the intent of "fighting the power", the OP should have answered the initial pm that was sent to him last week or PM'ed me, seeing as how he knew that I deleted his sig.

I don't care about who likes me and who doesn't. That's a fact.
Sometimes, in doing what one feels is right, it means doing that which isn't popular. So be it.

ShooterMcGavin
09-01-2009, 09:37 AM
bobbyfresco, that motherfucker is a revolutionary, viva la carlos!

BobbyFresco
09-01-2009, 09:47 AM
bobbyfresco, that motherfucker is a revolutionary, viva la carlos!

Lulz.
Fuck you.
:cheers: