PDA

View Full Version : Running from the cops.

eraser4g63
08-30-2009, 12:48 AM
I just wanted to thank who ever was running from the cops down 369 around 1am in Forsyth county for the hour of entertainment you provided my partner and I when the cops came to the fire station to figure out how badly you owned them. Not sure if your on here, but they poor cops are pretty upset.

§treet_§peed
08-30-2009, 05:03 AM
I've ran from the popo a few times. i try not to do anything to get into trouble. But if i feel the need that i might get into a shit load of trouble for what im doing.... sorry but im gone.

EmminoDaGreat
08-30-2009, 10:11 AM
with you posting i figured it would be a splatter story.lol.

eraser4g63
08-30-2009, 10:18 AM
No we thought it was gonna turn into one, but instead we just fucked with the cops for about an hour. They swear up and down that their new chargers/mustang will catch anything, so we raised this question. They were not very happy with us.

B18c1Turboed
08-30-2009, 10:27 AM
I ran from them once, i totaled my R1 in the process. I got away, but lost the bike. I would never suggest anyone to run from the cops.

Halfwit
08-30-2009, 12:18 PM
ive done it many times in the past, but i dont go looking for it. i just look at risk vs punishment, if i feel i can elude relatively safely, of course im not going to opt for the option of stopping.

Hondatwin23
08-30-2009, 04:11 PM
the cops in america dont have a bike that can catch up with a liter bike. if the bike is already rolling just let that person be

eraser4g63
08-30-2009, 10:09 PM
When they flew past the station I would estimate the bike to be at 130+. all we saw was the head light coming and a tail light leaving.

redciv1
09-03-2009, 12:15 PM
When they flew past the station I would estimate the bike to be at 130+. all we saw was the head light coming and a tail light leaving.

I don't condone running but that statement was just funny.

eraser4g63
11-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Hate to bump an old thread but it happened again Last night, this time we were standing out front talking to the cops and the bike came to a stop (pretty sure its the same bike) and did a huge burn out in front of the station and proceeded to ride a wheelie away. I still don't understand why the cop gave chase. But once again thank you for the entertainment.

Boosted FC
11-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Hahaha....whoever that is have some big ones.

deathrex
11-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Lol that's awesome on what he did last night. Definately has some
balls to do that. Reps to you sir.

PURP
11-05-2009, 10:00 AM
I have an idea who this may be. And to be honest, I think it's a fellow cop. I live right down the road from that fire station and there's a cop that lives in my neighborhood with a bike. He'll do his wheelies and shit in the neighborhood. Cool guy. But he is a Forsyth sheriff...lolol... Just might be him..

90_ACCORD
11-05-2009, 10:15 AM
I have an idea who this may be. And to be honest, I think it's a fellow cop. I live right down the road from that fire station and there's a cop that lives in my neighborhood with a bike. He'll do his wheelies and shit in the neighborhood. Cool guy. But he is a Forsyth sheriff...lolol... Just might be him..

i hope its not him. wouldnt make the story as cool

S2KJD
11-05-2009, 10:41 AM
yeah wouldnt they notice the bike if he is the sheriff?

ueyedgr8tness
11-05-2009, 11:29 AM
^ hey now i no some kewl bike cops up in jefferson that ride like crazy on 441 in front of there coworkers and i find it kewl as shi*

eraser4g63
11-05-2009, 03:21 PM
I know I have never harassed the cops I work with ever, nope never have........ Nope not me.

Glides
11-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Hate to bump an old thread but it happened again Last night, this time we were standing out front talking to the cops and the bike came to a stop (pretty sure its the same bike) and did a huge burn out in front of the station and proceeded to ride a wheelie away. I still don't understand why the cop gave chase. But once again thank you for the entertainment.

Sounds like "Black Helmet, Yellow Stripe".

There was a guy around Barrow County that used to run the cops like every weekend for almost a year I think it was. You would hear them on the police scanner saying "Black helmet, yellow stripe" Never did catch him until he wiped out once. It was a running joke for a long time with the wrecker drivers and scanner listeners. I think it was Barrow, it was a while ago.

efman
11-05-2009, 03:25 PM
i hope its not him. wouldnt make the story as cool

nah i think it would make the story way better.... i know some pretty crazy cops and i could see this happening

AnthonyF
11-05-2009, 03:26 PM
I havent offically "ran" from them, but passed one at a high rate of speed and said fuck it and kept going.

huge nuts to the guy that does that..good thing my helmet is black with a red stripe. DOH.

-Ant.