PDA

View Full Version : Waycross , GA?

Julio
08-29-2009, 11:27 PM
uhmm... I was there today.

Most country place Ive been in GA since I've been here.

912 is the area code.. Uhmm.. People still hang their wet clothe on wires outside.. this is 3rd world country shit.
I saw alot of other weird 3rd world country shit...

But damn.. If I lived there .. I would hang myself.

Ms Dollar
08-29-2009, 11:31 PM

912 is the area code.. Uhmm.. People still hang their wet clothe on wires outside.. this is 3rd world country shit.

Now when you say they hang their clothes outside on clotheslines, is it ALL of their clothes? I ask because if it's just sheets I can understand that. There are also certain things that I hang to dry because they can't go in the dryer.

Julio
08-29-2009, 11:34 PM
It was clothe. I saw this @ several homes as I was passing by... but that was only a few of the things I saw that I was like.. this is the UNITED STATES OF GRINGOS can't be happening here...

Oh wait.

slostang
08-29-2009, 11:36 PM
waycross, ga is a retirement home.

Paul
08-29-2009, 11:37 PM
what the hell you doing down there in BFE?

§treet_§peed
08-30-2009, 01:16 AM
it went to go pick up his trailer park queen.

Double_0_Rusty
08-30-2009, 02:11 AM
see below post

Double_0_Rusty
08-30-2009, 02:13 AM
It was clothe. I saw this @ several homes as I was passing by... but that was only a few of the things I saw that I was like.. this is the UNITED STATES OF GRINGOS can't be happening here...

Oh wait.

So what if we like to hang our Clothes on a clothesline? lol I do have a washer and dryer though, but you want to see Country life, come to Bostwick, Ga in Nov for the Cotton Gin Festival...I dare you. y'all city slickers would have a giggle fest.....:goodjob: oh and by the way I have a 62 Ferrari sitting in my front yard...in front of my bedroom window....yeah boi

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2009, 09:20 AM
You gotta go further out than Bostwick, GA to see good old country living.

Almost all of S. GA is country living, Julio. It's so country that there is a radio station down there that has live, on-air call in flea markets. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
08-30-2009, 10:31 AM

Almost all of S. GA is country living, Julio. It's so country that there is a radio station down there that has live, on-air call in flea markets. Later, QD.

Yeah I agree....but I must say it is pretty darn country 'round my parts. We've upgraded a little to modern society:D . Lol I mean I grew up in two single wide trailers that were put together, and hung clothes out on the line, grew and still grow a big garden. I love the simple life.

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM
^^^...I like your way of thinking! ;) lol

I live in BFE myself.:yes: 13 miles from civilization. WE have perfect paved roads out here though, so its not THAT bad, but driving a million miles to get somewhere is the ONLY drawback. WE have our own garden. A lot of people raise own meat/eggs/veggies out here. Beats the hell out of paying walmart prices and its shitty quality. Nothing like walking outside at night in your underwear to take the dog out and no one can see you or care. :D Nothing but wildlife(although that can be scary sometimes!!!:cry: ....nothing a shotgun cant handle...lol). No buzzing sirens or anything. If this community hears a siren, they all stop what they are doing and chase it to be sure the fellow neighbors are okay. My dog even knows the drill. Its sad.:lmfao:

EDIT: We dont hang clothes out on lines or live in a trailer. Have a pretty decent sized house actually, but I think WAYYYY back in the day my grandmother hung my aunts and moms stuff out. Only thing that doesnt get dried is our bed comforters b/c they are just too big.

umairejaz
08-30-2009, 10:37 AM

LOLOL! I've heard it on the radio :lmfao:

Julio
08-30-2009, 10:44 AM
what the hell you doing down there in BFE?

Visiting my brother. (prison)

Julio
08-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Nothing like walking outside at night in your underwear to take the dog out and no one can see you or care. :D

Thats what you think... Im sure someone seen your little ass out there late at night... Coppenhagen chewing rednecks know how to peak...
:lmfao: :idb:

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Thats what you think... Im sure someone seen your little ass out there late at night... Coppenhagen chewing rednecks know how to peak...
:lmfao: :idb:

LOL SHut up Julio. Dont make me paranoid. I have done it for years and will continue to. I mean...its not like I am going out naked. Just maybe too lazy to slip shorts or a thicker shirt on over my jammies just to run her out. Between the 3 neighbors around me's dogs, they bark at anything out of the normal so I would know. Just like last night we had a coyote run across the front yard. Scared the SHIT out of me b.c of the animals with rabies out here, but the neighbors dogs were growling and barking and they NEVER do that when Igo out and they hear my voice one time.

Julio
08-30-2009, 10:52 AM
So what city you live in again?

MINI
08-30-2009, 10:52 AM

I live in BFE myself.:yes: 13 miles from civilization. WE have perfect paved roads out here though, so its not THAT bad, but driving a million miles to get somewhere is the ONLY drawback. WE have our own garden. A lot of people raise own meat/eggs/veggies out here. Beats the hell out of paying walmart prices and its shitty quality. Nothing like walking outside at night in your underwear to take the dog out and no one can see you or care. :D Nothing but wildlife(although that can be scary sometimes!!!:cry: ....nothing a shotgun cant handle...lol). No buzzing sirens or anything. If this community hears a siren, they all stop what they are doing and chase it to be sure the fellow neighbors are okay. My dog even knows the drill. Its sad.:lmfao:

EDIT: We dont hang clothes out on lines or live in a trailer. Have a pretty decent sized house actually, but I think WAYYYY back in the day my grandmother hung my aunts and moms stuff out. Only thing that doesnt get dried is our bed comforters b/c they are just too big.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS

We live in a normal, up to date neighborhood. Yes, some people have cows and gardens other than that...no hicks out here.

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 10:54 AM
DONT LISTEN TO THIS

We live in a normal, up to date neighborhood. Yes, some people have cows and gardens other than that...no hicks out here.

You have a PM.

You are crazy though. Yes we are better than a lot, but we were on CNN and even THEY called it a country town and picked fun. Yes there are a lot of higher society country people out here as we are, but there ARE still hicks around.

Julio
08-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Beats the hell out of paying walmart prices and its shitty quality.

btw - you do know, Walmart is pretty damn cheap...

I stopped at this one place on my way up.. one of those rinky dink dink shops on the side of the road, where they sell, peanuts, fruits etc..

They had a bag of onions for 10 bucks, a small basket with peaches for 11 bucks ( only had 6 peaches in the basket )

I thought they were a rippoff... I payed $1.50 for a 16oz water...

old country folks got me..

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 10:59 AM
btw - you do know, Walmart is pretty damn cheap...

I stopped at this one place on my way up.. one of those rinky dink dink shops on the side of the road, where they sell, peanuts, fruits etc..

They had a bag of onions for 10 bucks, a small basket with peaches for 11 bucks ( only had 6 peaches in the basket )

I thought they were a rippoff... I payed $1.50 for a 16oz water...

old country folks got me..

Not saying walmart is expensive, but it all depends on how YOU value things. WHen you can plant a small garden for practically free and have so many vegetables that you are giving them away and cant eat them all, it sure beats paying walmart prices for sometihng that was sprayed with shit and grown in a greenhouse FAST and not allowed to naturally form. That is the problem with America. Processed shit.

And about the water......city people will charge you $3. So what you saying there? Its all about supply and demand. If there are no other places out in the stix to get a water, then of course they will charge you higher price. THen again...real country ppl just get it out of the well for free! ;)

Julio
08-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Not saying walmart is expensive, but it all depends on how YOU value things. WHen you can plant a small garden and have so many vegetables that you are giving them away and cant eat them all, it sure beats paying walmart prices for sometihng that was sprayed with shit and grown in a greenhouse FAST and not allowed to naturally form. That is the problem with America Processed shit.

Either way, you spend time,effort and money...

Every penny I spent, I valued.

Doesnt matter how I spent it.

Why because at the end of the day is earned.
:D

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Either way, you spend time,effort and money...

Every penny I spent, I valued.

Doesnt matter how I spent it.

Why because at the end of the day is earned.
:D

BTW I :ninja: 'ed you. lol

Time and effort? Plant the bitches and watch them grow. Not that hard. Beats driving to town for a damn tomato or another piece of squash and buying it. The taste is TOTALLY different.

p3tey2
08-30-2009, 12:38 PM
My friend use to live there.boring ashell

J-ROCK
08-30-2009, 12:42 PM
sounds almost like crawford county lol!

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2009, 01:21 PM
And about the water......city people will charge you $3.

What do you consider city? I've never paid more than $1.20 for a big bottle of water. All through Atlanta and the metro area.

Later, QD.

J-ROCK
08-30-2009, 01:24 PM
i dont like the way city water taste! i have a well at my house and the water is damn near perfect

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 01:26 PM
What do you consider city? I've never paid more than $1.20 for a big bottle of water. All through Atlanta and the metro area.

Later, QD.

I have seen water in downtown ATL for $3 a bottle and for SURE at any event that much. I know events are like that b/c they know they can, but still.

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2009, 01:32 PM
I have seen water in downtown ATL for $3 a bottle and for SURE at any event that much. I know events are like that b/c they know they can, but still.

Well you're comparing apples to oranges then. Even if it is organic and not Wal-Mart apples or oranges. You can't say that water is $3 a bottle because it is at a venue and say that's why you don't buy water in the city. Ridiculous thinking. Again. Later, QD.

IMPORTchic
08-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Well you're comparing apples to oranges then. Even if it is organic and not Wal-Mart apples or oranges. You can't say that water is $3 a bottle because it is at a venue and say that's why you don't buy water in the city. Ridiculous thinking. Again. Later, QD.

Get off my nuts. :rolleyes: You totally missed the point. It's not all serious biddnez. I was somewhat kidding. There ARE places that want to charge you that much OUTSIDE of venues. We have a well. THat is why I was saying we dont pay for water. If I am in town and am thirsty, then sure, I get a water from where ever.

You need to chilllax. I know the differences between city and county and prices and the way shit works. If anything I was trying to rub in the fact that I live in the damn country and DONT have to pay for that kind of stuff a lot.

quickdodgeŽ
08-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Get off my nuts. :rolleyes: You totally missed the point. It's not all serious biddnez. I was somewhat kidding. There ARE places that want to charge you that much OUTSIDE of venues. We have a well. THat is why I was saying we dont pay for water. If I am in town and am thirsty, then sure, I get a water from where ever.

You need to chilllax. I know the differences between city and county and prices and the way shit works. If anything I was trying to rub in the fact that I live in the damn country and DONT have to pay for that kind of stuff a lot.

Don't fret, dummy. I don't ride anything. You made a stupid comment. I refuted it. Live with it. Later, QD.

Julio
08-30-2009, 06:29 PM
I will not drink water from a Water well...

Hell NO !

I dont mind the country, as long as im not to far from the city...
Plus is easy to get laid in the country.. dumb chicas out there.

VQ35 Star
08-30-2009, 06:30 PM
paisa :ninja:

B18c1Turboed
08-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Hows your brother doing? what he got 10 years left man.:cry:

Julio
08-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Hows your brother doing? what he got 10 years left man.:cry:

He's holding up and staying happy.. doesnt have much to work with , if you know what I mean..

If he behaves he may be out in 2013.... :D

Despite of what He did.. It felt good to give my brother a hug and shake hands and talk for awhile and not having a glass in front of you.. Is been 2 years since that happened... and I will say this.. I was moved as I was leaving.. it was hard.. But he did what he did .. but at the end of the day is my Brother..

Thanks for asking. :goodjob:

B18c1Turboed
08-30-2009, 07:29 PM
He's holding up and staying happy.. doesnt have much to work with , if you know what I mean..

If he behaves he may be out in 2013.... :D

Despite of what He did.. It felt good to give my brother a hug and shake hands and talk for awhile and not having a glass in front of you.. Is been 2 years since that happened... and I will say this.. I was moved as I was leaving.. it was hard.. But he did what he did .. but at the end of the day is my Brother..

Thanks for asking. :goodjob:

Thats awesome man, only 4 years too go.. It will fly by in no time. I know what you mean family is family, no matter what they did or do.

02SloWrx
08-30-2009, 08:13 PM

You're wrong on one thing. Even 3rd world countries dont hand their wet cloth on wires anymore. lololol

VQ35 Star
08-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Brita water filters ftw.

1439/2000
08-30-2009, 09:30 PM
So what if we like to hang our Clothes on a clothesline? lol I do have a washer and dryer though, but you want to see Country life, come to Bostwick, Ga in Nov for the Cotton Gin Festival...I dare you. y'all city slickers would have a giggle fest.....:goodjob: oh and by the way I have a 62 Ferrari sitting in my front yard...in front of my bedroom window....yeah boi

Are you the guy that have the Datsun with the Ferrari kit on it?

Kasper
08-30-2009, 09:38 PM
hanging cloths out on the line isnt country.. hell my girlfriend does it.. it saves a shit ton on the electric bill every month. But id take the country any day of the week.. I was born and raised contry believe it or not. and its more then just a few miles away from town. i grew up on the side of a mtn. we never baught meat cause the farmers would give us fresh meat from the latest pig or cow, we would have squirrel pot pie. hell one of the first deer ive ever killed i was still in my boxers.. walked right out back shot it, went back inside and went back to bed! woke up later gutted it, strung it up and sent it off to get it processed down the road!

Bigt8aford
08-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I love the country, it's just made of people that enjoy life as it is. I've never had a well or anything like that, but we do have a garden and we live in a neighborhood outside of Winder. It taste so much better than anything bought. My brother raises pigs and chicken out in Madison County so we always have fresh meat. And I prefer to hang my cloths out cause I don't risk over heating and shrinking my cloths. With this economy I think we're going to see people changing to the "country"" lifestyle.

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 12:54 AM

WE have our own garden. A lot of people raise own meat/eggs/veggies out here. Beats the hell out of paying walmart prices and its shitty quality. Nothing like walking outside at night in your underwear to take the dog out and no one can see you or care. :D Nothing but wildlife(although that can be scary sometimes!!!:cry: ....nothing a shotgun cant handle...lol). No buzzing sirens or anything. If this community hears a siren, they all stop what they are doing and chase it to be sure the fellow neighbors are okay. My dog even knows the drill. Its sad.:lmfao:

and this is how the BFE citizens form sentences. ;)

---------------

a lot of south georgia is like that. i think its just that the whole area is pretty low income, a lot of people simply can't afford a dryer, have no space for it (not a lot of space in mobile homes), or can't afford the electricity to run it all the time (not to mention, it heats up the trailers pretty fast, which a lot of people dont use A/C down there)... but don't get me wrong, my ex lives down there now and he showed me some pretty nice houses -- just gotta look for em.

but i would NEVER live there. EVER.

Romeo
08-31-2009, 01:18 AM
Never been to Hazelhurst i guess.. Lol.

speedminded
08-31-2009, 01:29 AM

EDIT: We dont hang clothes out on lines or live in a trailer. Have a pretty decent sized house actually, but I think WAYYYY back in the day my grandmother hung my aunts and moms stuff out. Only thing that doesnt get dried is our bed comforters b/c they are just too big.I raise my own meat too. lulz.

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Hey Jason. Can I raise your meat with my eggs?

speedminded
08-31-2009, 01:36 AM
Hey Jason. Can I raise your meat with my eggs?:ninja:

speedminded
08-31-2009, 01:44 AM
Not saying walmart is expensive, but it all depends on how YOU value things. WHen you can plant a small garden for practically free and have so many vegetables that you are giving them away and cant eat them all, it sure beats paying walmart prices for sometihng that was sprayed with shit and grown in a greenhouse FAST and not allowed to naturally form. That is the problem with America. Processed shit.

And about the water......city people will charge you $3. So what you saying there? Its all about supply and demand. If there are no other places out in the stix to get a water, then of course they will charge you higher price. THen again...real country ppl just get it out of the well for free! ;)I'll still take the fresh fruit and vegetables over those imported to Wal-Mart BUT canned products are infinitely healthier than either.

If someone really wants fresh food for cheap simply go to a road side farmers market. $20 there would load a car with fruits and vegetables.

IMPORTchic
08-31-2009, 07:11 AM
and this is how the BFE citizens form sentences. ;)

Yeah I guess that is why I have such an issue with sentences that I didnt even have to take the writing portion of the ACT, just took the entrance exam and made a 98 with ease. Not to mention the fact that I am about to graduate from a University System of GA college with a wayyyyyy higher GPA than most when I dont even try b/c the school does not challenge ME personally. :rolleyes: How about you?

I raise my own meat too. lulz.

Really? That is nice. Pretty sure they RAISE the chickens, cows, hogs, etc.
Just sayin....

I'll still take the fresh fruit and vegetables over those imported to Wal-Mart BUT canned products are infinitely healthier than either.

If someone really wants fresh food for cheap simply go to a road side farmers market. $20 there would load a car with fruits and vegetables.

So you think that something that runs a higher risk for food borne illnesses and is 99% of the time full of sodium and additives is healthier? Gtfo. No thanks. I will stick to fresh.

I also dont know what side of the road market you are going to, but as someone has already stated in here. SHit is expensive. My boss was buying from those places and I demanded her to stop and started taking her stuff from our garden for free. Granted it is a tad bit cheaper than Kroger where she normally shops, but still. No thanks when you have the resources to grow your own.

*pays EXTRA attn to the side of the road places on the way to town and might even stop JUST to see current prices*

speedminded
08-31-2009, 09:29 AM
Yeah I guess that is why I have such an issue with sentences that I didnt even have to take the writing portion of the ACT, just took the entrance exam and made a 98 with ease. Not to mention the fact that I am about to graduate from a University System of GA college with a wayyyyyy higher GPA than most when I dont even try b/c the school does not challenge ME personally. :rolleyes: How about you?

Really? That is nice. Pretty sure they RAISE the chickens, cows, hogs, etc.
Just sayin....

So you think that something that runs a higher risk for food borne illnesses and is 99% of the time full of sodium and additives is healthier? Gtfo. No thanks. I will stick to fresh.

I also dont know what side of the road market you are going to, but as someone has already stated in here. SHit is expensive. My boss was buying from those places and I demanded her to stop and started taking her stuff from our garden for free. Granted it is a tad bit cheaper than Kroger where she normally shops, but still. No thanks when you have the resources to grow your own.

*pays EXTRA attn to the side of the road places on the way to town and might even stop JUST to see current prices*I spent half my life selling produce at the farmers markers and roadside stands. When I say farmers market I'm not talking about Harry's Farmers Market, who we supplied too, in Roswell where the parking lot looks like a high-end car dealership, I'm talking about places like the Atlanta State Farmers Market in Forest Park. There was one in Chambodia across from the Marta station but not sure it's open still...

Then they have them once a month or so in various towns.
http://entertainment.accessatlanta.com/search?swhat=farmers+market&swhere=&swhen=&srad=60&st=event&x=0&y=0

Most items are half the price of grocery stores, if not less. Not everyone has a place to grow a garden, even though most produce can be grown in pots on a porch it still takes a ton of time. Some peoples time is worth more than saving a few dollars on produce.

I was incorrect on the last post, if you eat it within a day or two of picking it, there will be more nutrients and vitamins than canned. Canned produce is better for you, as long as it's not done in sugar, and has more nutrients than most "fresh" produce in grocery stores.

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 12:33 PM

I was FUCKING with you. Giving you a hard time. But since you want to act like you're some genius, the written portion of the ACT is optional. And the ACT does not have an entrance exam, it IS an entrance exam. And you made a 98? Is that even possible? I thought the highest composite score you could get was a 36. :thinking:

TSiFTW
08-31-2009, 12:37 PM
Waycross sssuuuuccckkkss. But their High School Football teams are good as hell!!

IMPORTchic
08-31-2009, 05:04 PM
I was FUCKING with you. Giving you a hard time. But since you want to act like you're some genius, the written portion of the ACT is optional. And the ACT does not have an entrance exam, it IS an entrance exam. And you made a 98? Is that even possible? I thought the highest composite score you could get was a 36. :thinking:

How you never heard of an entrance exam to a COLLEGE? I know its optional on the ACT that is why I chose to NOT take it and just take the one at the college so I wouldnt have to pay the extra $30 or whatever it was.

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 05:16 PM
You just said you did so well on the entrance exam for the ACT that they didn't make you take the written portion.

Are you talking about a COMPASS test? You only have to take that if you haven't taken the ACT or SAT... but you just stated that you took the ACT so why would you have taken a compass test?

Lololololol.

03RCode
08-31-2009, 05:18 PM
I live in BFE... it's really a love/hate relationship. I love having peace a quiet, not having to worry about neighbors when I'm riding at the house, or working late at night making alot of noise of anything.

On the other hand, I hate having to drive 15 minutes to town, 2.5 hours to Atlanta, etc.

IMPORTchic
08-31-2009, 05:22 PM
You just said you did so well on the entrance exam for the ACT that they didn't make you take the written portion.

Are you talking about a COMPASS test? You only have to take that if you haven't taken the ACT or SAT... but you just stated that you took the ACT so why would you have taken a compass test?

Lololololol.

It is called the entrance OR Compass. Same thing. And as I stated. I CHOSE to not take the writing portion of the ACT that way I could just take the entrance for free and it count instead. Point WAS that if I was sick a whatever, then I would have not done that well. Lets turn stuff into something its not. Goodjob.

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Lets turn stuff into something its not. Goodjob.

Hey Pot. I see you've met Kettle. Later, QD.

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Lol. Um, congrats on passing the compass test.

And if I remember correctly, I poked fun at your horrible grammar and run-on sentences and you fired back with a whole line of defense about how you're so smart that you didn't have to take the written portion of the ACT (which, it appears that you didn't take either portion of the ACT and chose to take a compass test instead, so I don't even know WHY you brought up the ACT) which is optional in the first place...

I don't know what this "sick a whatever" is that you speak of, but then again I'm not feeling all high and mighty for passing a compass test either.

Don't try and act like you're some genius while attempting to insult me for obtaining a certificate from a technical college and expect me not to fire back. Lol.

speedminded
08-31-2009, 05:47 PM

And if I remember correctly, I poked fun at your horrible grammar and run-on sentences and you fired back with a whole line of defense about how you're so smart that you didn't have to take the written portion of the ACT (which, it appears that you didn't take either portion of the ACT and chose to take a compass test instead, so I don't even know WHY you brought up the ACT) which is optional in the first place...

I don't know what this "sick a whatever" is that you speak of, but then again I'm not feeling all high and mighty for passing a compass test either.

Don't try and act like you're some genius while attempting to insult me for obtaining a certificate from a technical college and expect me not to fire back. Lol.~rubs ice~ ?

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Ahhh much better :)

IMPORTchic
08-31-2009, 07:00 PM

Don't try and act like you're some genius while attempting to insult me for obtaining a certificate from a technical college and expect me not to fire back. Lol.

OR I did take the ACT, JUST NOT THE WRITTEN/ESSAY portion. Didn't study a bit and still made a 24 composite on all the other sections. Pretty good I do say so myself for someone that didnt try too hard.

The "sick a whatever" was a typo. I was trying to say if I was as hick as you proclaimed then I would have not done that well.

And BTW. I am at a GA University system school. Not a technical. Good try though. :goodjob:

/leaving school and done with this nonsense

speedminded
08-31-2009, 07:03 PM
OR I did take the ACT, JUST NOT THE WRITTEN/ESSAY portion. Didn't study a bit and still made a 24 composite on all the other sections. Pretty good I do say so myself for someone that didnt try too hard.

The "sick a whatever" was a typo. I was trying to say if I was as hick as you proclaimed then I would have not done that well.

And BTW. I am at a GA Universtity system school. Not a technical. Good try though. :goodjob:

/leaving school and done with this nonsensefacepalm.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/7/9/1/0/facepalm-1.jpg

03RCode
08-31-2009, 07:06 PM
In for refereeing the jello wrestling.

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 08:11 PM
facepalm.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/7/9/1/0/facepalm-1.jpg

asspalm.

thegovanator
08-31-2009, 08:12 PM
^Yes please?

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 08:17 PM
^Yes please?

i heard kayla walks her dog in her undies. hide under her porch.

thegovanator
08-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Who is this Kayla you speak of?

toxxxic
08-31-2009, 08:24 PM
the genius up there. IMPORTchic.

thegovanator
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Meh, not worth creepin on. Not that I would creep anyways...:ninja:

Tech5
08-31-2009, 08:47 PM
isnt there a prison out there?

IMPORTchic
08-31-2009, 08:52 PM
i heard kayla walks her dog in her undies. hide under her porch.
Gotta problem with it?

I am nothing to look at. Not worth their time anyways. lol

thegovanator
08-31-2009, 08:52 PM
^No

Leadfoot_mf
08-31-2009, 09:53 PM
my dad had a office there, i use to spend summers down there. i bet its still the same as it was 30 years ago. i bet they dont even have dial up.