PDA

View Full Version : FML!!!!!!

98blackcivic
08-29-2009, 03:58 PM
so lately ive come to realized that i should change my spark plugs becuz theyre somewhat gettin old now and i need to put new ones on...
so anyway the old one were some cheap champion spark plugs...i buy some ngk iridium ix11s and am happy...
so i go to put them on yesterday..and find out that the old ones REFUSE to unscrew and come out...
3/4 do not want to come out

so if tried again and again..gave up ..
then TODAY i go to my friends house..he said he will help me and we both think there is somethin im not doing right...
he cant help me either...its as if the threads are stuck or somethin..
so we use a breaker bar!
so we actually break the spark plug...the white tip and all comes out including the nut..but the part that actully screws in is still screwd in stuck...
i ofcourse start freaking out...call another friend, we go to advanced and the lady str8 up tells me, " im FUCKED"

so now my car is running of 3 cyls, my dad is pissed cuz that car is my only ride...and i have no idea how ill get to work and school...

FML indeed...so now i want to just try to get a another vtec (sohc) head cuz idk if i can take off the head my self and take it to a machine shop

i pm'd like 10 ppl on here trying to buy another vtec head..no one answers their phone or leaves their number to call on their "for sale" threads

plz SOMEONE HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punkr6
08-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Just pull the head and fix it, it's like a 2-3 hour job...

jdm>usdm
08-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Lol at whoever put your spark plugs in last.

punkr6
08-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Lol at whoever put your spark plugs in last.

LoL at whoever put a breaker bar on spark plugs...

Barefoot
08-29-2009, 08:48 PM
lol at this thread.

what i would do if i was u with your experience level is pull it with a friend who has done it. not has done it in there heads IN REAL LIFE. take the head to a machine shop let them fix it and u reinstall.