PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination Real life

Leadfoot_mf
08-29-2009, 01:33 AM
DJ AM dead took death long enough to catch him travis you better watch your back

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/20608616/index.html

sogood
08-29-2009, 01:34 AM
Yeah or Travis could just not be a retard and not OD on drugs :dunno:

Ms Dollar
08-29-2009, 08:21 AM
I actually heard another story similar to this one a couple days ago.

Apparantly there was a plane crash somewhere out in the ocean at some point over the past couple of months. Not sure about the time frame because I typically don't watch the news. Anywho. There was a married couple that missed the flight so they didn't ever get on the plane. Well obviously when the plane crashed there were no survivors. Well once the couple got back to the states a couple of days after the plane crash they were both killed in a car accident. Weird...

PURP
08-29-2009, 08:22 AM
Yeah or Travis could just not be a retard and not OD on drugs :dunno:

x2

lolol

Ms Dollar
08-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Here's an article about the story. Apparantly the husband survived but was badly hurt. I heard the story from someone else who also heard it from someone else so.....yeah.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/archive/NATL-Woman-Who-Missed-Flight-447-Killed-in-Car-Crash.html?yhp=1

BobbyFresco
08-29-2009, 08:44 AM
There was also the lady who had a husband that died during 9/11, that died in a plane crash somewhat recently.

stillaneon
08-29-2009, 09:34 AM

Apparantly there was a plane crash somewhere out in the ocean at some point over the past couple of months. Not sure about the time frame because I typically don't watch the news. Anywho. There was a married couple that missed the flight so they didn't ever get on the plane. Well obviously when the plane crashed there were no survivors. Well once the couple got back to the states a couple of days after the plane crash they were both killed in a car accident. Weird...

Great info. :goodjob:

Tech_Queen
08-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Damn that would suck to live through a plane crash and all that trauma and recover, to die at home a month later. Are there any details out yet on what caused his death?

americanctm
08-29-2009, 11:23 AM
^^ The plane crash was a year ago but he said he was having a hard time getting over it, the question of why did he get to live and everyone else on the plane died kinda thing. Police found a crack pipe in his hotel room...

yungdz
08-29-2009, 11:25 AM

It was the France/Brazil flight and just a lady. When she got back to France she was killed in a car crash.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6479203.ece

BobbyFresco
08-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Damn that would suck to live through a plane crash and all that trauma and recover, to die at home a month later. Are there any details out yet on what caused his death?

It has been almost a year since the plane crash, not a month.

§treet_§peed
08-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Austrian roads are not in France

Leadfoot_mf
08-29-2009, 10:32 PM
he is talking about the air france chick.

Ms Dollar
08-29-2009, 11:16 PM

I thought the Air France chick was a couple of days later. Anywho, maybe the person who told me wasn't sure. I just did a google search for that article, didn't really read all the way through it. I'll do more research next time. :D

_Christian_
08-30-2009, 12:22 AM
The Air France chick "lived through a plane crash" and "died at home"?

I thought she died in a car crash.

TheGodfather
08-30-2009, 01:05 AM
I was like HOLY SHIT ANOTHER CELEBRITY DIED, NO IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DRUGS!!!!!

Fucking stupid motherfuckers should be put down before they take up the limelight dying from some stupid drug overdose. You'd think with all that jew money that jew has he would afford rehab or just be smart enough not to OD.

Oh well, one less leech off the earth.

_Christian_
08-30-2009, 01:11 AM
I was like HOLY SHIT ANOTHER CELEBRITY DIED, NO IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DRUGS!!!!!

Fucking stupid motherfuckers should be put down before they take up the limelight dying from some stupid drug overdose. You'd think with all that jew money that jew has he would afford rehab or just be smart enough not to OD.

Oh well, one less leech off the earth.
Yeah, all those jews with their jew money are leeches. Makes sense.

Me86Rob
08-30-2009, 01:17 AM
When will death catch you? not soon enough

TheGodfather
08-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Yeah, all those jews with their jew money are leeches. Makes sense.

No the leech and jew weren't related, but I knew the inbred morons on this site would think they were.

The leech comment was based on him being a worthless drug using celebrity. Just like plenty of other celebrities who should be put down for sucking up the earths resources and not providing anything useful.

TheGodfather
08-30-2009, 09:46 AM
When will death catch you? not soon enough

:gay:

SlowsterCivy
08-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Can't believe he's dead.