PDA

View Full Version : Misc Do you workout?

black_e92
08-28-2009, 05:46 PM
So how much of the IA people workout/excercise on daily basis??? Or you a lazy fatass?:D

I'm on a strict diet and workout on a daily basis.

j0nbunklah0m
08-28-2009, 05:49 PM
should move this to lifestyle?

black_e92
08-28-2009, 05:50 PM
should move this to lifestyle?

Yeah I wasn't paying attention.

punkr6
08-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I run 3-4 times a week and try to watch what I eat...

umairejaz
08-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Fatass. Sucks. lol.

nismo_92
08-28-2009, 05:55 PM
im a lazzy fat ass lol

§treet_§peed
08-28-2009, 05:56 PM
used to work out got to a pretty descent size after about a year. then just lost intrest in it and turned into a lazy ass. not fat or anything just lazy. i made a thread in the health section about my routine if your interested.

silversol
08-28-2009, 06:28 PM
I just got back into working out I am recently broke up with my girlfriend and have been trying to get back to dateing weight lol! I have been working out 6 times a week. I know thats alot but i like it!

black_e92
08-28-2009, 06:46 PM
I just got back into working out I am recently broke up with my girlfriend and have been trying to get back to dateing weight lol! I have been working out 6 times a week. I know thats alot but i like it!

I am on a strict diet and a 3 day workout cycle. The workout cycle consists of lowerbody, upperbody, and cardio... So to give you an example this is what my routine looks like...
Monday-Upperbody
Tuesday-Lowerbody
Wednesday-Upperbody
Thursday-Cardio
Friday-Lowerbody
Saturday-Upperbody
Sunday-Cardio and so the process repeats.

My diet consists of whole wheat bread, honey fiber cereal, egg whites, turkey, chicken breast, chicken legs without skin, Myoplex protein shake, Clif protein bars, bananas etc.

My main goal is to of course get pecks and abs to be visible. ( I know girls like to rub a guy's chest when they have those things visible.http://www.evoatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif )
I want to be able to have that by next summer.

black_e92
08-28-2009, 06:48 PM
used to work out got to a pretty descent size after about a year. then just lost intrest in it and turned into a lazy ass. not fat or anything just lazy. i made a thread in the health section about my routine if your interested.

Can you post a link please.

dc2teg2006
08-28-2009, 07:13 PM
I used to workout 6 days a week, which consisted of running 1 1/2 miles, and lifting weights, but now since I have school and go to work, I workout about 3-4 times a week, but I try to workout twice a day to maintain the same level of fitness. My goal for next summer is to gain another 10-15 pound, and become rip again. lol

SleepingTalon
08-28-2009, 07:19 PM
I train like a madman, but I'm trying to be in fight shape. I eat a lot of calories, and take in about 200-240g of protein/day. As far as routine, well it depends on the week, but here it goes...

BJJ 4 times a week
Striking 3 times a week
Weights 4 times a week
Strength & Conditioning 2 times a week

Some of these are 2 a days, so I'd be training for like 4hrs/day, but sometimes it's only once. Rest is also key, but I'm rehabbing a broken arm (an arm I've broken 3 times now, and twice last year alone), so I'm doing w/e I can right now.

Oh, and just so no one thinks I'm some massive guy, I'm 5'9 155lbs, so I'm not big at all. I do enough to keep getting stronger, and keep my endurance up. I'm bulking up slightly to give me a slightly better advantage when I step on the mat. That's the only reason for my protein intake being like this.

The Youngn
08-28-2009, 08:00 PM
I work out 5-6 days a week. Start my work out by running 1-1.5 miles then get to my work out. Focusing on one muscle group per day. I have somewhat of a diet but not completely strict

Deke
08-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Trying to kick my fatassness. I was never in great shape through college (not horrible though), but the last year of it, along with a solid month and a half of travel with my job has packed some pounds on. Now that I've got a steady schedule I'm hitting the gym 4-5 times a week, and working full time lets me easily keep a pretty steady diet on the weekdays.

Luckily I'm already built like a lineman (6'4" and when I'm in shape around 235-240 lbs), so I carry my weight alright. Although I have the potential to be beastly if I keep up with the workouts :)

ruah_23
08-28-2009, 09:19 PM
cross fit in the morning.

BB at night!

sport_122
08-28-2009, 11:15 PM
I workout at lifetime fitness in Johns Creek.

I alternate for endurance and strength based on the month. This keeps me as strong as I need to be without bulking me up. 6' 180lbs.

My week:
Off on Sundays.
Mondays -mid level full body workout to wake up for the week.
tues-sat:
3 mile run to loosen up the legs. (3/4 @ 8-8.5 mph, walk 1/4 @4 mph) repeat 3x
50-100 pushups to wake up the arms, chest and abs. 50 on days I am working my chest.
25>20>15 (3 sets) pull ups to wake up the back
Stretch (bridges, splits, shoulders, etc focusing on whatever I'm working that day)
~30 min. of isometrics (handstands, pike holds, v-sits, body planks etc)
workout the specific muscle group for that day.
1 mile run @ 8mph <---(the hardest part of the workout)
stretch muscle group of the day
sauna
hot tub
shower

In the afternoon I coach, when I finish in the evening I try a light easy workout(mostly stretching and body weight drills). Its more yoga/pilates than anything else.

I used to be into all sorts of Martial Arts but my shoulders are pretty banged up from gymnastics and long workouts on the matt usually result in an immobilized joint the next day. I can still handle most of the gymnastics stuff, but the rings are horrible.

I always welcome workout partners too.

black_e92
08-29-2009, 09:40 AM
I train like a madman, but I'm trying to be in fight shape. I eat a lot of calories, and take in about 200-240g of protein/day. As far as routine, well it depends on the week, but here it goes...

Oh, and just so no one thinks I'm some massive guy, I'm 5'9 155lbs, so I'm not big at all. I do enough to keep getting stronger, and keep my endurance up. I'm bulking up slightly to give me a slightly better advantage when I step on the mat. That's the only reason for my protein intake being like this.

What all do you eat to intake that much protein? Also I'm 5'11 and weigh 185.

black_e92
08-29-2009, 09:41 AM
I work out 5-6 days a week. Start my work out by running 1-1.5 miles then get to my work out. Focusing on one muscle group per day. I have somewhat of a diet but not completely strict

That's what I think I'm going to start doing... walk/jog then hit the weights so I can also have my cardio along with my weight workouts.

black_e92
08-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Trying to kick my fatassness. I was never in great shape through college (not horrible though), but the last year of it, along with a solid month and a half of travel with my job has packed some pounds on. Now that I've got a steady schedule I'm hitting the gym 4-5 times a week, and working full time lets me easily keep a pretty steady diet on the weekdays.

Luckily I'm already built like a lineman (6'4" and when I'm in shape around 235-240 lbs), so I carry my weight alright. Although I have the potential to be beastly if I keep up with the workouts :)

Be a beast and keep up with the workouts! lol

eraser4g63
08-29-2009, 11:04 AM
I work out every 3rd day while on shift. Do a lot of weight training then when i get home from the FD I jog.

SleepingTalon
08-29-2009, 02:39 PM
What all do you eat to intake that much protein? Also I'm 5'11 and weigh 185.

Between my meals, and protein shakes, I get that much in.

EJdm
08-29-2009, 05:23 PM
used to work out...got married then became lazy fat ass...lol

EJ25RUN
08-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Been to busy since i got to campus but tomorrow, i'm so hitting it up.

tandem
08-29-2009, 05:25 PM
I take a weight-lifting class daily, but if I didn't I wouldn't work out.
lol I have to be pushed and told to workout, cause I won't just do it on my own.

redrumracer
08-29-2009, 05:54 PM
im on a strict diet also, and i run a lil over a mile 3 times daily. not having a job right now allows me plenty of time to run. my goal is to get down to 230ish and do some MMA training. I dont care if i get great at it but just for fun.

Black Mamba
08-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I work out everyday except Thursdays. Not on a strict diet at all but I do watch what I eat and how much I consume.

Every morning I wake up, I blend up 1 banana, 1 scoop of BSN Protein shake, glass of milk and chug it. (my breakfast)

The only time I get lowerbody work out is when I play tennis, which is 2-3 days a week.

My schedule:

Monday - Back and Biceps.
Tuesday - Chest, Abs, and Triceps
Weds - Shoulders and Traps.

Thursday - rest.

Friday - Back and Biceps.
Saturday -Chest, Abs, and Triceps
Sunday - Shoulders and Traps.

Immediately after I work out, when I get home, I drink another glass of milk mixed with 1 scoop of BSN protein shake (Syntha-6).

I usually switch off between BSN and Cytosport MuscleMilk for protein shake brands.

I've been trying to get some abs, but it's real tough with all the beer I drink. :(

THEONE
08-29-2009, 10:00 PM
i use to be all into working out then i kinda just quit,
every now and again i get on my gazelle glider hahaha
i might start my p90x again my first try at it was a failure it kicked my ass real bad after 3 weeks. so i guess im a lazy ass haha

Paul
08-29-2009, 10:06 PM
i took some time off but i'm starting to get back into it right now i am doing 1 hour of cardio m-w-f then hit sauna... i play soccer on sundays so 90 mins of fun!

my diet is so so... i need to get strict.

NewGen33
08-29-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm still lifting 6 days a week not doing any cardio right now but will probably pick it back up.

01CDMLUDER
08-30-2009, 05:47 AM
Workout every other day

I'm 6 foot 160...I was 180 not too long ago when I was in a relationship... but lost fat and gained muscle

No diet..

Firefightin_tC
08-30-2009, 05:48 AM
I'm work out about 5 times a week, mixed in with softball.

I joined www.bodybuilding.com , so I can keep track of myself.

I've gone from 259 to 263 to 259 to 253.

And I'm still built like a brick-shit house.

SlowsterCivy
08-30-2009, 10:59 AM
I run, Taekwondo, kickbox.

ATLSRT8
08-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Workout 6 days a week:
I keep it to one body part a day except bi tri. If I do 2 body parts a day, the second one does not get as much attention. I switch between abs and obliques everyday bc I want to hit my core every day. The finish the workout with 20-30 minutes of cardio every day. Fitness has been a passion of mine for 8 years now. Some guys are pretty stout in here, but curious about body fat % because that makes all the difference in the world. I take a lot of supps, and don't feel like listing them all.

FAM0U5
08-30-2009, 12:12 PM
At this point Im not lifting or anything.. I want to lean out by running then I have a clean foundation for the build up. So I run/walk 2 to 2.5 miles a day, my goal is to be at 180. I want to have two things abs and the sex muscle "V". Im on the raw food diet [fruits and veggies] and I also have chicken and fish.

Greddypacked
08-30-2009, 01:54 PM
I workout about 5 days a week. Usually run/jog 2 miles a day, 100 crunches, stretch, 30 reps of arm curls w/ each arm w/ free weights, 30 forearm shrugs w/ each arm w/ free weights, 50 pushups (I weight over 180 so i dont really need to do bench press lol). This way i dont need to pay a membership fee anywhere since the economy blows at the moment, and it keeps me in great shape.

Nyteryder
08-30-2009, 06:03 PM
hard and heavy for me. 6 days a week