PDA

View Full Version : Translation anyone please?

gtikid
10-10-2005, 10:50 PM
I have no idea what this says. I need to know what it says b/c whenever I open IE, this pops up as my home page: res://C:\WINNT\system32\shdocnvt.dll/warningAPI.htm#IDxMS;230905; which is pretty damn gay...some spyware thing. This website i went to, i'm assumng, has the way for me to get rid of it. But i do not understand a word it says. So can someone please translate? Thanks a lot.
http://www.spywarefri.dk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18443

HyPer50
10-10-2005, 11:10 PM
I have no idea what this says. I need to know what it says b/c whenever I open IE, this pops up as my home page: res://C:\WINNT\system32\shdocnvt.dll/warningAPI.htm#IDxMS;230905; which is pretty damn gay...some spyware thing. This website i went to, i'm assumng, has the way for me to get rid of it. But i do not understand a word it says. So can someone please translate? Thanks a lot.
http://www.spywarefri.dk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18443

it "basically" just says that to type fdisk on the command prompt.

Spyder
10-10-2005, 11:13 PM
do NOT use fdisk when a shity program like that tells you to.

use spybot and ad-aware they are both available at www.download.com for free.. next run a virus scan, google "trend micro" and run it.

if that doesnt work, you have deeper problems. download hijack this from download.com if that doesnt fix the problem reformat.

RandomGuy
10-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Dobbeltklik på drweb-cureit.exe, den vil køre en expressscan, det siger du ja til.
Når den skriver Done nederst til venstre, skal du klikke på det eller de drev du vil have scannet, der kommer en rød prik for at vise det/de er valgt.
Klik så på den grønne pil ovre til højre på siden, så starter scanningen.
Klik så på Start->Søg, find filen drweb32w.log kopier det nederste af teksten herind, startende med:
Scan statistics. thats all you got to do...

lol and what will fdisk in command prompt do?... does he want to create another partition?

Spyder
10-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Dobbeltklik på drweb-cureit.exe, den vil køre en expressscan, det siger du ja til.
Når den skriver Done nederst til venstre, skal du klikke på det eller de drev du vil have scannet, der kommer en rød prik for at vise det/de er valgt.
Klik så på den grønne pil ovre til højre på siden, så starter scanningen.
Klik så på Start->Søg, find filen drweb32w.log kopier det nederste af teksten herind, startende med:
Scan statistics. thats all you got to do...

lol and what will fdisk in command prompt do?... does he want to create another partition?

my guess is that it looks for you to type fdisk, then it goes about its virus ways. once it has access to fdisk it can do anything it wants to. or... maybe it is telling you to fdisk cause they fucked your machine up lol.

rickgiblin
10-10-2005, 11:21 PM
res://C:\WINNT\system32\shdocnvt.dll/warningAPI.htm#IDxMS;230905

go to my computer... click on c drive then Winnt.(it might be a hidden folder so click on tools, folder option, show all hidden folders) and it should appear and just go to system 32 then shdocnvt... and so on. thats what i do when it happenes to me and most of the time it will take them out. but good luck

RandomGuy
10-11-2005, 02:02 AM
my guess is that it looks for you to type fdisk, then it goes about its virus ways. once it has access to fdisk it can do anything it wants to. or... maybe it is telling you to fdisk cause they fucked your machine up lol.
lol wtf?

yall are crackheads. your browser is hijacked, nothing more... and you cant run FDISK in windows. FDISK is a utility used to partition and assign letters to drives on your system.

Julian... get mozilla... problem solved, lol

AtifSajid
10-11-2005, 07:28 AM
it "basically" just says that to type fdisk on the command prompt.

bwaahahahhhaaaa..do it..it will fix all the problems you ever had!!

ALVIN
10-11-2005, 07:57 AM
www.microsoft.com my good man...download Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta (free) and that program pretty much takes car of everything. Update it when you download and then run the program. After that set the time that you want it to run everytime it is on.