PDA

View Full Version : Misc B16A2.....

quickdodgeŽ
10-10-2005, 10:07 PM
This is for you, homie. What do you think? Later, QD. (http://213.158.133.48/web/demo/El_Dorado_Red_Young_Hootie_Hooda_John_Big_Wy_-_On_Bloodz.wmv)

Bishop
10-10-2005, 10:31 PM
HAHA i found that kinda funny.

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Young Hootie, the second to rap on there, is a Compton Piru. He is in school now here in Atlanta. I just talked to his manager at Larceny Entertainment and he has a show coming up and they are gonna get me there. Imma do a scoop on him for them. When I find out more info, I'll let you know if you wanna roll with me. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-11-2005, 01:14 PM
love dat beat...like tha way they flowed with it....
man, aint seen sum red chucks in a while, all i been see'n down here is blue and blacks...
but to the blind eye, im sure no one caught all teh signs they were throwin up, like one every 5 seconds Lol, specially tha "ok" sign ...good find QD, cant rep ya up tho...need to spread luv :(

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Lolol. It's all good. The big guy is named Big Wy. If you've heard the classic Bloods vs. Crips tapes from back in the day, he was a Piru on there. He's been in it for a while. I saw all the signs, lolol. Ok=b. They're all Compton/Inglewood bloods. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Lolol. It's all good. The big guy is named Big Wy. If you've heard the classic Bloods vs. Crips tapes from back in the day, he was a Piru on there. He's been in it for a while. I saw all the signs, lolol. Ok=b. They're all Compton/Inglewood bloods. Later, QD.

yeaa...i even caught that "ck" one he threw up at teh begining, silly guy Lol
word...man i remember hearin bout that in Ny, but never got to hear it...
on a sidenote tho, alot of folks would always ask me why am i friends with crips and folk etc etc...i mean i think alot of people fail to realize is that everyone isn't at war, its usually just sets at another set...like i know i would kick it with Qd anyday out the week :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2005, 01:35 PM
like i know i would kick it with Qd anyday out the week

That's bet. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-11-2005, 03:14 PM
that song just makes me wanna throw some red on and do a drive by :eek:

quickdodgeŽ
10-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Fucc that, homie. It's all about the blue team. Lolol. It's all good, though. I do like the track. I don't get with the bangin shit no more. Like B16 and I just said, he's red, I'm blue and we'd chill anytime. Later, QD.