PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV halloween 2

whatever210
08-27-2009, 01:36 PM
who going to see it? i dig these kind of movies. even tho its not cool to remake a classic i think rob zombie brought his own thing to the table. hopefully it turns out okay. looks okay to me except the whole mom factor telling him what looks like what to do and who to kill. that part seems kinda lame to me.

antiv6
08-27-2009, 04:55 PM
The last one he did was cool, ill probably watch it.

Revmaynard
08-27-2009, 04:56 PM
I'm definintely going. Compared to his I think the original sucked.

Mdeezy
09-01-2009, 07:16 PM
first one was damn good...I'm sure this one will be too

lanning
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
i saw it sunday and thought it sucked

Mdeezy
09-01-2009, 07:21 PM
did you like the first one rob zombie made?

Revmaynard
09-01-2009, 07:22 PM
The first one he did was best, but I think that one was to sell the franchise so he could really go with his own ideas in the second one. All in all, really gory, awesome horror factor, and some of the cinematic layout was awesome imo. I'd definintely recommend it as a horror movie, but nothing more.

lanning
09-01-2009, 07:26 PM
The first one he did was best, but I think that one was to sell the franchise so he could really go with his own ideas in the second one. All in all, really gory, awesome horror factor, and some of the cinematic layout was awesome imo. I'd definintely recommend it as a horror movie, but nothing more.
agreed, it was pretty gory but i didnt mind that. it was a pretty good horror movie and very different than anything else that came out this summer

NosVette
09-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Im not gona lie I thought it sucked....its just killing,killing, and more

killing... and how the h3ll does he get killed again by his lil sis.Thats

garbage :screwy: and did you guys see the ending where his sis has that evil

eye like shes gona be the new killer :no: who is she gona over power???

Children?:gay: Unlike Micheal Myers he is a beast he over powers

everything in sight.Also and what the h3ll was that unicorn for :lmfao: it kept

poping up with his mom.Im going to send the director a copy of Friday The

13th with a note that says "Thats the way a movie is suposto end!!!"

cactusEG
09-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Im going to watch it anyways ~

Revmaynard
09-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Im not gona lie I thought it sucked....its just killing,killing, and more

killing... and how the h3ll does he get killed again by his lil sis.Thats

garbage :screwy: and did you guys see the ending where his sis has that evil

eye like shes gona be the new killer :no: who is she gona over power???

Children?:gay: Unlike Micheal Myers he is a beast he over powers

everything in sight.Also and what the h3ll was that unicorn for :lmfao: it kept

poping up with his mom.Im going to send the director a copy of Friday The

13th with a note that says "Thats the way a movie is suposto end!!!"

Lol, the whole movie is based of a psychomurderer, why wouldn't you expect it be nothing but killing? The movie was to show how Michael Meyers affected the people involved, if you notice the reoccurring characters are completely different than they were in the first movie. His sister is supposed to have started going insane throughout the movie if you notice. The ''unicorn'' was in relation to the definition of ''white horse'' it shows you at the very beginning. Rob Zombie doesn't plan on doing any other movie using his sister as a killer, it was the way the movie played out.

NosVette
09-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Lol, the whole movie is based of a psychomurderer, why wouldn't you expect it be nothing but killing? The movie was to show how Michael Meyers affected the people involved, if you notice the reoccurring characters are completely different than they were in the first movie. His sister is supposed to have started going insane throughout the movie if you notice. The ''unicorn'' was in relation to the definition of ''white horse'' it shows you at the very beginning. Rob Zombie doesn't plan on doing any other movie using his sister as a killer, it was the way the movie played out.

Yeah I kinda glanced the killing part again It was supposto be like that lol. I guess the whole movie was about Micheal trying to kill his sis so they can reunite in hell :screwy:.Okay if you say so about the part that she isnt going to be a killer than why does she wear his mas when she came out the barn or what ever that shed was.It was funny how he fliped that car over :lmfao:.Did you notice that the proffesor or that old man that tried to help him out in the first movie was a real jerk in the second part man was Rob Zombie wasted when he made this movie:drink:

Revmaynard
09-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Yea, I think her wearing the mask was just to show she had gone insane. You remember in the shed when she was ''being held down'', he said it was all in her head? Rob has already said he is done with the series. The guy that played Michael Myers is Tyler Mane, an ex-wrestler, he's 6ft9 and 275, so he truly is a beast. lol

oneSLOWex
09-04-2009, 04:01 PM
TERRIBLE movie would NOT recommend spending your money on it at all. He killed people the same way EVERYTIME and the story seemed like something a child with the worlds worst ADD made up.

I liked the first one Rob Zombie made and also enjoyed all the other Halloween movies.