PDA

View Full Version : help important question

hadouken
08-26-2009, 11:31 PM
i was wondering if i could possibly get information on a wreck on i85 south on 8-8-09.. b/c i want to use that as evidence that traffic was backed up where i was located at and that caused my accident... i was told it was bus accident. could i just go to the buford police department and get info or is that a no go? b/c i got a ticket for failure to maintain my lane.. but im trying to prove that i was in the left lane the whole time and they are the ppl that hit me... ill just write the story out...

i was on 85-s and taking my gf to the aquarium for her birthday and i exit off of 211 on to 85s. i was about a mile away from the buford mall exit when heavy traffic hit when i slowed down i seen in my rearview mirror two cars swerving on and off road. the pilot hit me in my rear quarter panel and the car behind him hit the pilot again pushing him into my driverside fender.
as soon as the ambulance arrived they took me to the hospital... and i didnt get to tell the officers my statement or my gf's statement so i got a ticket for failure to maintain my lane... im trying to fight it and prove it wasnt my fault because if traffic was backed up i couldnt have merged lanes like they said happend

........[me]
----------------------------------
[pilot] .... . [explorer]

thats what they said happend but heres how it really happend

[__] [___] [___] [____] [____] <<<[random cars b.c traffic]
------------------------------
[240sx] [me] [pilot] [explorer]
^^
car was in front of me but i left a car lenth between us when i started to slow thats why he wasnt hit

Barefoot
08-26-2009, 11:44 PM
call an find out
http://www.gwinnettcountyga.gov/cgi-bin/gwincty/egov/ep/gcbrowse.do?channelId=-536882174&pageTypeId=536880236

hadouken
08-27-2009, 06:27 AM
thanks i owe you once again

AnthonyF
08-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Wow...good luck with that bro. Why did they take you to the hospital? You have the right to refuse that.

-Ant.

marcos713
08-27-2009, 10:24 AM
^x2! good luck and let us knw how this turns out

hadouken
08-27-2009, 11:32 AM
i said i wanted to go i hurt my back but i told them that i wanted to talk to the officer 1st and they grabbed me up and told me that the officer would talk to me in the ambulance then they just took me to the hosp.

hmong_Spec
08-27-2009, 12:43 PM
joey had the same accident like that. or somewhat. he sued the person that hit him to pay for joey bill and the person that joey hit. does it make sense?

hadouken
08-27-2009, 03:00 PM
yea hopefully i can get me a new car too