PDA

View Full Version : OMG FUCC DIRECTV

sogood
08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
I SWEAR DIRECTV IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE. IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING RAINING RIGHT NOW AND THIS BITCH GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT LIKE THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOU PUSSIES WOULD IF YOU STEPPED TO THE WRONG ONE. I MEAN WTFFF I DON'T LIVE IN THE FUCKING WOODS HERE. DIRECTV NEEDS TO MAN UP.

/RAGE

thegovanator
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Ehhh it's pretty bad here downtown..... the building across from me just lost power......

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm watching "A Few Good Men".

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:03 PM
I LIVE LIKE 5 MINS EAST OF DOWNTOWN AND IT DIDN'T START RAINING UNTIL RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS THREAD. JUST LOTS OF THUNDER AND LIGHTNING AND SHIT. I SWEAR EVERY TIME THE DAMN WIND BLOWS THIS SORRY ASSED BITCH GETS STRAIGHT UP DICKED DOWN LIKE PETER NORTH IS UP IN THIS :piss:

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:03 PM
im watching Cris Angel mind freak and he's about to be burried alive in the snow.

oh yeah Direct TV suck's major cock. if my neighbor farted that shit would go out. i said fuck them 2yrs ago and went with charter.

thegovanator
08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
That sucks man, why don't you switch to another company?

Evil Goat
08-26-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www.dishnetwork.com

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:07 PM
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT CRIS ANGEL. GODDDD HE IS SUCH A F4GGOT I WISH ONE OF HIS "TRICKS" WOULD GO WRONG AND HE'D CEASE BREATHING.

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
im watching Cris Angel mind freak and he's about to be burried alive in the snow.
Dude they've been showing that episode for like a month now lol. They need to show the other ones, amirite?

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:10 PM
LOL who the fuck uses DirectTV anymore?

I only see that on mobile homes and people who live in the middle of nowhere who can't get anything else.

Oh, and btw:

http://i44.tinypic.com/eap1cw.jpg

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.dishnetwork.com

DAMN BRO NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT THANKS..........................

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Dude they've been showing that episode for like a month now lol. They need to show the other ones, amirite?

i keep missing this 1 for some reason. is it me or is his majic really fake or just so real its scary?

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 10:14 PM
i keep missing this 1 for some reason. is it me or is his majic really fake or just so real its scary?
I doubt him on some tricks but I think he's better than David Blaine, I can't stand that faggot.

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Seriously, dishes are so fucking 90's it ain't even funny.

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:15 PM
LOL who the fuck uses DirectTV anymore?

I only see that on mobile homes and people who live in the middle of nowhere who can't get anything else.

Oh, and btw:

http://i44.tinypic.com/eap1cw.jpg

YOU WANNA THROW DOWN AND QUIT BEING SUCH A KEYBOARD COMMANDER OR WHAT PUSSIE? YOU DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING WHEN YOU WERE UP HERE. I'LL BE IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN IN LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF IF YOU WANNA CHAT WITH MY RIGHT HOOK.

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:16 PM
YOU WANNA THROW DOWN AND QUIT BEING SUCH A KEYBOARD COMMANDER OR WHAT PUSSIE? YOU DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING WHEN YOU WERE UP HERE. I'LL BE IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF IF YOU WANNA CHAT WITH MY RIGHT HOOK.

http://i29.tinypic.com/idugxv.jpg

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 10:17 PM
YOU WANNA THROW DOWN AND QUIT BEING SUCH A KEYBOARD COMMANDER OR WHAT PUSSIE? YOU DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING WHEN YOU WERE UP HERE. I'LL BE IN THE STATE YOU RESIDE IN IN LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF IF YOU WANNA CHAT WITH MY RIGHT HOOK.
Fight Night round 4?

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:18 PM
LOL THIS N1GGIE HERE THINKING HE'S FUNNY POSTING OVERUSED PICTURES N' SHIT. YOU WANNA THROW DOWN OR WHAT YOU FUCKING HOMOF4G? LIKE I DONE SAID I'LL BE IN THE FLA NEXT WEEKEND MEET ME IN THE TRAP.

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
LOL THIS N1GGIE HERE THINKING HE'S FUNNY POSTING OVERUSED PICTURES N' SHIT. YOU WANNA

Wanna what?

And niggie?

I'm white. Duh.

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:20 PM
I doubt him on some tricks but I think he's better than David Blaine, I can't stand that faggot.

x2 david blaine is the fucking worst. every time he does his "levitation" the camera never pans down to his feet. that fag could just be standing on his fucking toes

Evil Goat
08-26-2009, 10:20 PM
DAMN BRO NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT THANKS..........................

you're busy being a smart ass....i'm busy watching tv.... :taun:

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:21 PM
LOL THIS N1GGIE HERE THINKING HE'S FUNNY POSTING OVERUSED PICTURES N' SHIT. YOU WANNA THROW DOWN OR WHAT YOU FUCKING HOMOF4G? LIKE I DONE SAID I'LL BE IN THE FLA NEXT WEEKEND MEET ME IN THE TRAP.

Nice edit pussy.

What trap, you don't know of any in FL. Plus, you're going to be in Gainsville touching yourself to Tim Tebow, and there is sure as hell no trap in that town. Just a bunch of bros and rednecks like yourself.

Revmaynard
My Comcast just reset or something and all the channels on the guide say ''to be continued''. Fuck I hate Comcast.

00CelicaGT

:thinking: this fucking thread just went off the deep end.

*grabs popcorn*

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 10:23 PM
x2 david blaine is the fucking worst. every time he does his "levitation" the camera never pans down to his feet. that fag could just be standing on his fucking toes
Lol he gets like 3 inches off the ground, Criss Angel fucking goes over buildings and shit lol. Plus he does card tricks too much and he has no fucking emotions. /rant

sogood
you're busy being a smart ass....i'm busy watching tv.... :taun:

CORRECTION: I'M BUSY BEING REAL AND YOU'RE BUSY THINKING OF YOUR NEXT WITTY RESPONSE. CONGRATS MAYNE.

00CelicaGT
My Comcast just reset or something and all the channels on the guide say ''to be continued''. Fuck I hate Comcast.

Charter FTMFW. wait doesnt comcast own charter?:thinking:

DownSouthGB
DUVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....lol.

Revmaynard
08-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Charter FTMFW. wait doesnt comcast own charter?:thinking:

No idea. I say fuck them either way.

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Nice edit pussy.

What trap, you don't know of any in FL. Plus, you're going to be in Gainsville touching yourself to Tim Tebow, and there is sure as hell no trap in that town. Just a bunch of bros and rednecks like yourself.

I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON TOO SOON GET OF MY SACK SHITTT. QUIT DODGING MY QUESTION YOU COCK CODDLER. YOU WANNA TRHOW DOWN OR NOT? I SWEAR TO ALLAH THAT MY RIGHT HOOK COMBO IS SO FIERCE THAT YOU'LL THINK KIMBO SLICE JUST PRISON SHANKED YOU.

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:26 PM
No idea. I say fuck them either way.

:lmfao:

DownSouthGB
08-26-2009, 10:27 PM
I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON TOO SOON GET OF MY SACK SHITTT. QUIT DODGING MY QUESTION YOU COCK CODDLER. YOU WANNA TRHOW DOWN OR NOT? I SWEAR TO ALLAH THAT MY RIGHT HOOK COMBO IS SO FIERCE THAT YOU'LL THINK KIMBO SLICE JUST PRISON SHANKED YOU.
UFC:Undisputed 2009?

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:28 PM
I SWEAR TO ALLAH THAT MY RIGHT HOOK COMBO IS SO FIERCE THAT YOU'LL THINK KIMBO SLICE JUST PRISON SHANKED YOU.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

TheGodfather

I'll beat the piss out of you skinny boy. I have no issue with that, I'm too busy laughing at you though.

And a prison shank is sharp, not that you'd know since your spoiled pussy ass has never been to prison. So you're saying you're going to hit my so hard you are going to stab me with your fist?

Sounds like you're the one that needs to be real.

sogood
AND YES COMCAST GIVES SLOPPY GLORY HOLE REACH-AROUNDS TOO. USED TO HAVE THEM AT MY LAKEHOUSE AND IT WAS WORSE THAN DICKING DOWN THEGODFATHER'S SISTER.

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I'll beat the piss out of you skinny boy. I have no issue with that, I'm too busy laughing at you though.

And a prison shank is sharp, not that you'd know since your spoiled pussy ass has never been to prison. So you're saying you're going to hit my so hard you are going to stab me with your fist?

x2 that shit made no fucking sense at all.

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I was at Hooters and it went out..but I wasn't watching the TV anyway I waS WATCHING THE HOOTERS

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:31 PM
I was at Hooters and it went out..but I wasn't watching the TV anyway I waS WATCHING THE HOOTERS

Shut the fuck up, no one asked you.

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:34 PM

BEING SKINNY > BEING COMPOSED OF LARD.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING YOU PUSSIE. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE BORDERLINE SHORT BUS QUALIFIED SO THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE AT FIRST THOUGH. SO LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS: YOU + ME = FISTACUFFS = YOUR ASS ON THE GROUND.

00CelicaGT
08-26-2009, 10:35 PM
*offers popcorn...*

anyone, anyone

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Shut the fuck up, no one asked you.

(looks around)

R U talking to me?

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:37 PM
BEING SKINNY > BEING COMPOSED OF LARD.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK I'M SAYING YOU PUSSIE. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE BORDERLINE SHORT BUS QUALIFIED SO THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE AT FIRST THOUGH. SO LET ME PUT IT LIKE THIS: YOU + ME = FISTACUFFS = YOUR ASS ON THE GROUND.

Whats up with 2 things added together and having two equals signs?

You also are calling me short bus qualified, when you wanted to shank me with a first?

PS- http://i31.tinypic.com/30avreg.jpg

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:38 PM
(looks around)

R U talking to me?

Fuck yes I was toolbag.

Hence me quoting you.

Stupid son of a bitch.

Revmaynard
08-26-2009, 10:39 PM

You also are calling me short bus qualified, when you wanted to shank me with a first?

The gas door is fail...?

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:40 PM

I REDIFY MATHEMATICS JUST LIKE I'M GOING TO REDIFY YOUR FACE WITH MY FISTS.

YOU'RE SHORT BUS QUALIFIED BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS HATE/D YOU AND SMOKED AND DRANK A LOT WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN THE WOOMB.

AND WTF DOES MY TRUCK'S GASCAP HAVE TO DO WTH ANYTHING? DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR TRANSPORTATION.

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:41 PM
The gas door is fail...?

Your dumbass wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Inside joke.

Hang yourself.

Revmaynard
08-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Your dumbass wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Inside joke.

Hang yourself.

lol Awesome idea.

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
HEY REV I SAW YOUR CAR A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AT SCOTT BLVD AND CLAIRMONT. YOU LIVE IN THE AREA?

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:44 PM
EDIT: SERVER FAIL DOUBLE POST.

:bigsmilie:

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:44 PM
I REDIFY MATHEMATICS JUST LIKE I'M GOING TO REDIFY YOUR FACE WITH MY FISTS.

YOU'RE SHORT BUS QUALIFIED BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS HATE/D YOU AND SMOKED AND DRANK A LOT WHEN YOU WERE STILL IN THE WOOMB.

AND WTF DOES MY TRUCK'S GASCAP HAVE TO DO WTH ANYTHING? DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR TRANSPORTATION.

What's a woomb? Like a womb but bigger?

My ma never drank, and still doesn't. But hey, at least my pops didn't touch me all those years like yours did. That's harder to handle, and even harder to pay the therapist bills that must be stacking up. Hard to have some stranger convince you your parents really love you isn't it?

The gascap was broken last time I saw, fuck if I know it was fixed. I don't give a shit either.

And changing math equations doesn't make you smart, just horribly stupid. When you're ready to challenge me boy let me know. I'll beat your face in so far your boyfriend is gonna think you got struck with downs syndrome. You'll be shaking so bad when I'm done, Michael J. Fox will look like he's standing still.

Revmaynard
08-26-2009, 10:49 PM
HEY REV I SAW YOUR CAR A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AT SCOTT BLVD AND CLAIRMONT. YOU LIVE IN THE AREA?

Yup.

TheGodfather

Maybe it was just another poor pussy who drives a similar piece of shit?

1SICKLEX
Seriously, dishes are so fucking 90's it ain't even funny.

No putting wheels of newer cars on older cars is 90s...and it ain't funny...

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Fuck yes I was toolbag.

Hence me quoting you.

Stupid son of a bitch.

(looks around again)

Are you sure you are talking to me?

TheGodfather
No putting wheels of newer cars on older cars is 90s...and it ain't funny...

You mean a simple classy and popular upgrade?

Right.

TheGodfather
(looks around again)

Are you sure you are talking to me?

Are you fucking retarded?

sogood
08-26-2009, 10:52 PM
What's a woomb? Like a womb but bigger?

My ma never drank, and still doesn't. But hey, at least my pops didn't touch me all those years like yours did. That's harder to handle, and even harder to pay the therapist bills that must be stacking up. Hard to have some stranger convince you your parents really love you isn't it?

The gascap was broken last time I saw, fuck if I know it was fixed. I don't give a shit either.

And changing math equations doesn't make you smart, just horribly stupid. When you're ready to challenge me boy let me know. I'll beat your face in so far your boyfriend is gonna think you got struck with downs syndrome. You'll be shaking so bad when I'm done, Michael J. Fox will look like he's standing still.

WELL IT HAD TO BE BIGGER TO FIT YOUR GARGANTUAN ASS OUT LOL.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS THIS PORTION OF YOUR POST. BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE WRONG ONE BECAUSE OLE' STEVE WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE HOME FOR ONCE TO POTENTIALLY TOUCH ME, NO?

FUCK HAVE I BEEN DOING BASICALLY THIS WHOLE THREAD BOY? I DONE TOLD YOU I'LL BE IN YOUR HOOD NEXT WEEKEND SO GET AT ME IF YOU GOT ISSUES OK. I WON'T EVEN HAVE TO HIT YOU TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE DOWNS.

Revmaynard
Maybe it was just another poor pussy who drives a similar piece of shit?

Probably not. My car in its color was only made for two years. That Legend you got looks pretty damn special. My wheels are probably worth as much as your piece of shit.

1SICKLEX
You mean a simple classy and popular upgrade?

Right.

No, rather its saying I can afford the new wheels at a KKK swap meet but I can't afford the new car.

thegovanator
08-26-2009, 10:53 PM
haha simple classy upgrade hahaha

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 10:55 PM
BEFORE
http://dailydiatribe.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ugly-baby-a3c.jpg

AFTER...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199168&stc=1

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 10:56 PM
The stupidity level rises, and the lack of a multiquote button means I'm too lazy to address each moron individually.

Sogood your responses have gotten as lame as Barry Bonds defense against roids.

Rev, funny you calling my car a piece of shit. And I look at yours and see an amazingly stellar car. Moron.

Lex, good thing I have a newer car as well. So your comment doesn't do shit for me. I also gurantee my Lexus is nicer than yours.

Game over.

sogood
08-26-2009, 11:01 PM
AYO I CAN AGREE THERE. NO MULTIQUOTE BUTTON FAILS.

BARRY BONDS IS A FUCKING PIMP I'M HONORED TO BE COMPARED TO HIM. JUST REMEMBER I'M FOREVER MACKIN' WHILE YOU'RE SLACKIN' ON YOUR PIMPIN' :goodjob:

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 11:04 PM
AYO I CAN AGREE THERE. NO MULTIQUOTE BUTTON FAILS.

BARRY BONDS IS A FUCKING PIMP I'M HONORED TO BE COMPARED TO HIM. JUST REMEMBER I'M FOREVER MACKIN' WHILE YOU'RE SLACKIN' ON YOUR PIMPIN' :goodjob:

http://i25.tinypic.com/282ds2t.jpg

sogood
08-26-2009, 11:09 PM
YOU'RE GAY FOR 50CENT I'M CONVINCED. YOU LOVE HIS PICTURES MORE THAN YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU.

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 11:11 PM
YOU'RE GAY FOR 50CENT I'M CONVINCED. YOU LOVE HIS PICTURES MORE THAN YOUR PARENTS LOVE YOU.

Probably, but on the real Steve hates your ass more than anyone in my fams hates me.

Except my gpa. He ain't got a liking for me much no more.

Whateva. Jessie loves me more than you, get some.

sogood
08-26-2009, 11:13 PM
IT'S MUTUAL THOUGH SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

BE REAL MARK FELT AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF DISDAIN TOWARDS YOU BEFORE YOU FLUNKED UP.

AND NO. JESSIE SLEEPS IN MY BED AT NIGHT SO BE FOREAL I MEAN SHITTTTTT BRUH.

EDIT: BALLER CROOKED EXHAUST. WHAT A SICK MOD, FLAWLESS EXECUTION.

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 11:14 PM
IT'S MUTUAL THOUGH SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

BE REAL MARK FELT AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF DISDAIN FROM YOU BEFORE YOU FLUNKED UP.

AND NO. JESSIE SLEEPS IN MY BED AT NIGHT SO BE FOREAL I MEAN SHITTTTTT BRUH.

I ain't even tryna hear where Jessie sleeps.

She knows who gives her dem quick snacks aka Q TIPS!

Edit: shittt, old ass pic after dat old lady hit my bumpa and fucked up my exhaust pipes.

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Lol, he changed his sig!!!

thegovanator
08-26-2009, 11:18 PM
I noticed that too, still another old lexus though

TheGodfather
08-26-2009, 11:21 PM
Lol, he changed his sig!!!

Lol, you can see!!!