PDA

View Full Version : Peoples These Days = Douche Bags

Elbow
08-26-2009, 08:38 AM
So yesterday I was in Kennesaw as I am every Tuesday and Thursday, I was in Borders parking lot, listened to the radio for all of five minutes with the car off, then it died lol.

So this is at 7:30 or so before they were open.

I asked two people who pulled up if they could jump me off, I had cables, and they said no. :thinking: (AUTUMN THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU lol you had a legit excuse :goodjob: )

Uhhh what the fuck why not?

Over 7 hours later AAA came and fixed it jumping it didn't work anyway but still WTF. :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

I did read every magazine almost front to cover. :goodjob:

PURP
08-26-2009, 08:42 AM
maybe they thought you asked to be jacked off?? :dunno:

That does suck tho man... no pun intended. Glad you got it fixed tho..

Elbow
08-26-2009, 08:44 AM
LOL yeah,

"hey I am really sorry to bother you, my battery died, would you mind jacking me off?"

PURP
08-26-2009, 08:47 AM
LOL yeah,

"hey I am really sorry to bother you, my battery died, would you mind jacking me off?"

bwahahaha... that would be funny as shit tho

Elbow
08-26-2009, 08:47 AM
Especially if some girl was like awwwww, ok.

PURP
08-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Especially if some girl was like awwwww, ok.

an old lady ... :goodjob:

what ended up being your problem?

Captain-Obvious™
08-26-2009, 08:50 AM
They were probably Honda owners.

Elbow
08-26-2009, 08:51 AM
an old lady ... :goodjob:

what ended up being your problem?

A REALLY dead battery lol.

PURP

That sounds about right

Repiks
I'm sure most people would be afraid of getting "shocked" as I hear commonly regarding jumping somone off.

Elbow

One was lol, but a middle aged women. One was an older guy with a pick up truck.

Elbow
08-26-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm sure most people would be afraid of getting "shocked" as I hear commonly regarding jumping somone off.

LOL, that's retarded, I would have obviously hooked them up.

Captain-Obvious™
08-26-2009, 08:54 AM
I can't jump anyone off because my battery is too hard to get too. So I have ready made excuse to not help people.

Sammich
08-26-2009, 09:07 AM
i swear thats what i read in teh OP:lmfao:

BobbyFresco
08-26-2009, 09:08 AM
That sucks....People suck...most of the time anyway...
I had a similar situation happen to me and I was stuck out in the middle of bumblefuck after midnight like 3 years ago, for about 3 and a half hours..... Road side assistance said it would take them an unspecified amount of time and none of the customers coming into the gas station had jumper cables...BUT the gas station clerk went to her house after she got off and got a set for me to use...I gladly gave her 20 bucks for her help and she initially refused to take it but in the end she did.

SouthrnStyle
08-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Damn ppl in Ksaw!! thats where i live haha

BobbyFresco
08-26-2009, 10:02 AM
So much for 'southern hospitality".

Captain-Obvious™
08-26-2009, 10:05 AM
So much for 'southern hospitality".

You mostly find real southern hospitality in SC. Seriously, I have found that SC people are much nicer than anywhere else I've been.

BobbyFresco
08-26-2009, 10:06 AM
You mostly find real southern hospitality in SC. Seriously, I have found that SC people are much nicer than anywhere else I've been.

Haha. You forget I currently live in SC.
The whole "southern hospitality" deal is a sham, to be honest.

Black Mamba
08-26-2009, 10:09 AM
its bc you're a faggot boy

Captain-Obvious™
08-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Haha. You forget I currently live in SC.
The whole "southern hospitality" deal is a sham, to be honest.

I'm just sayin' I've been all over SC and I think that the people there are way more likely to be helpful than here in the ATL area or anywhere up north.

Sammich
08-26-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm just sayin' I've been all over SC and I think that the people there are way more likely to be helpful than here in the ATL area or anywhere up north.truth

5spdfrk
08-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Well, back when I had my truck it wouldn't start one day after running some errands. Two buildings down was the police station. I ask the lady at the front desk of the station if someone could help me get my car started and guess what, she said no, that they couldn't do that! Go figure, some folks!

AnthonyF
08-26-2009, 10:46 AM
7 hours? Jesus Christ. AAA sucks. Time for an Interstate battery. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Elbow
08-26-2009, 10:49 AM
No I didn't wait on AAA for 7 hours it's a long story, AAA took 30 minutes to get there, I love AAA, they are the shit.

Humphrizzle
08-26-2009, 10:51 AM
truth

change yo name back to PhatBoiSlim, biatch.

Atlblkz06
08-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Haha. I've been there. My car died in the MARTA parking building once. My damn phone died too so I had no way to get help. 5 people said no, and finally a European dude that barely spoke any English agreed to help.

After I was done, he thought he had to get a new battery because he thought I took his "battery capacity". I had to explain to em that I didn't destroy his car in any way and that he can just go on with no detrimental effects.

Oh and I now know that's NOT true. Being a good samaritan can cost you money if you're jumping a dead battery with very low internal resistance because this can overload your alternator. (I=V/R. R close to 0 means I goes to infinity.)

AnthonyF
08-26-2009, 11:06 AM
No I didn't wait on AAA for 7 hours it's a long story, AAA took 30 minutes to get there, I love AAA, they are the shit.

Truth. They are doody.

Your story was vague. I hate u.

-Ant.

antiv6
08-26-2009, 11:15 AM
AAA>Road America at least, those fuckers had me on the phone for 30 mins on hold when i was in a wreck, called my friends AAA and there were people on the way within 5.

Atlblkz06
08-26-2009, 11:39 AM
AAA made me wait for an hour. I just bought a better car and canceled service.

AnthonyF
08-26-2009, 11:52 AM
AAA made me wait for an hour. I just bought a newer car and canceled service.

Fixed.;)

-Ant.

1SICKLEX
08-26-2009, 02:03 PM
LOL yeah,

lmfao...

Should have posted on IA, so people could post....

"no thanks" :D

I do agree people are douches and people seem to be scared douches. Like a jump is going to harm their car.

lanning
08-26-2009, 02:04 PM

That does suck tho man... no pun intended. Glad you got it fixed tho..
lol honest mistake

speedminded
08-26-2009, 02:32 PM
I swapped batteries last week in the beater and the ground loosened on the way to a store in Lawrenceville. When I got back in my car there wasn't even a click. I opened the hood, checked the cables, tried to start it and still not even a click. Before I could get out to close my hood a gentleman that just parked next to me in a work truck asked if I needed a jump. Literally a 30 second diagnosis, grabbed my cables, he pulled around, and I was off in 1 minute. :goodjob:

Well, back when I had my truck it wouldn't start one day after running some errands. Two buildings down was the police station. I ask the lady at the front desk of the station if someone could help me get my car started and guess what, she said no, that they couldn't do that! Go figure, some folks!Because if they were to fry your ECU or be accused of it they would be liable. Same with slim jimming locks. Police won't do it now because if they happen to release the mechanism inside, which is common on older vehicles, they are liable to have it repaired. Police don't want to be liable for a $1000+ ECU, or a couple hundred to fix a door, if something were to happen.

Being a police station I am more than willing to bet they have a jump box though...

Atlblkz06
08-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Fixed.;)

-Ant.
:rolleyes:

How'd you fix that - you don't know what my old car was, or my new one. The Z is not my DD.

AFSil80
08-27-2009, 01:23 AM
They heard you like Peugeot.

slostang
08-27-2009, 02:05 AM
7 hours? Jesus Christ. AAA sucks. Time for an Interstate battery. :goodjob:

-Ant.

Interstate batteries are just as shitty as everything else on the market. the only battery that is WORTH spending money on is an optima if you can afford it.

TheGodfather
08-27-2009, 02:20 AM
Pfttt, 7 hours?!

Should have called me homie, only would have taken me 6 and a half :D

Slow Motion
08-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Do you have an IA sticker? Get one made if you don't have one, and put it someplace very visible. I gotcha next time if I see ya.