PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who voted for Obama...

quickdodgeŽ
08-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Do you regret it? If you could foresee where we are now, after his inauguration and taking his place in office, would you still have voted for the man?

Later, QD.

thepolecat
08-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I was actually a McC man till Palin was on board.

Overall- I think that we would still be in the shitter no matter who got in. it is all just going to take time- McC would have been battling all dems in the house and senate so it would be a stale mate.

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2009, 07:10 AM
No comments? I thought this would be a pretty cool subject. Later, QD.

btstone
08-26-2009, 07:40 AM
most obama supporters are unable to read. so you need to do audio version for them

punkr6
08-26-2009, 07:43 AM
I don't think many Obama voters are gonna own up to it...

Total_Blender
08-26-2009, 08:27 AM
I voted for him, and I would still vote for him. Then longer Sarah Palin remains unemployed, the better off we are as a country.

VIP Style
08-26-2009, 11:03 AM
pure ignorance. no matter who would have become president, their would have been no so called "quick fix". its going to take time, everyone knows that.
most obama supporters are unable to read. so you need to do audio version for them

btstone
08-26-2009, 11:59 AM
pure ignorance. no matter who would have become president, their would have been no so called "quick fix". its going to take time, everyone knows that.

how is you point relating to mine. most of the obama voters voted for him because they wanted a quick fix. seems like the ignorance falls upon your dumb ass

bu villain
08-26-2009, 02:20 PM
most of the obama voters voted for him because they wanted a quick fix

Source? I personally don't know anyone who thought that way. I didn't vote for Obama because I thought he would be the best president or that he could fix the economy in a snap (that's ludicrous)...I just thought he would be better than McCain (not even by much but Palin certainly made the decision easier). Nothing has happened yet to make me feel McCain would be any better.

If you changed your mind on whether or not you would vote for Obama again, you probably weren't paying much attention before. He's doing pretty much what he said he would so far. Of course it's only 9 months in so plenty of time for things to change.

VIP Style
08-27-2009, 07:21 AM
i can read dipshit, and who are you to say that most obama supporters wanted a quick fix? obama has said time and time again that this will take time.
how is you point relating to mine. most of the obama voters voted for him because they wanted a quick fix. seems like the ignorance falls upon your dumb ass

F8d2Blk
08-27-2009, 09:19 AM
i can read dipshit, and who are you to say that most obama supporters wanted a quick fix? obama has said time and time again that this will take time and 50% of your wages.

I fixed your post. :goodjob:

jorgen
08-27-2009, 09:38 AM
I bet none of you even knew who Palin was before she became McCains running mate.

Total_Blender
08-27-2009, 10:23 AM
I bet none of you even knew who Palin was before she became McCains running mate.

I knew she was Governor of Alaska, but I didn't know she was bat-shit insane.

TIGERJC
08-27-2009, 11:15 AM
I knew she was Governor of Alaska, but I didn't know she was bat-shit insane.
troof! The thought never crossed my mind of wishing I could have changed my vote to MCcain

tron
08-27-2009, 02:37 PM
I didn't vote for Obama because I thought he would be the best president or that he could fix the economy in a snap (that's ludicrous)...I just thought he would be better than McCain (not even by much but Palin certainly made the decision easier). Nothing has happened yet to make me feel McCain would be any better.

Agreed fully

not even a year yet and people are already bitching

Justin51982
08-27-2009, 02:46 PM
Agreed fully

not even a year yet and people are already bitching

People are bitching because in less than a year he's spent $1 Trillion dollars, it took 233 years to get to $10 Trillion. The means that in theory, it took 23.3 years per $1 Trillion dollars. Obama took the 23.3 year average needed to spend that much more and did it in less than 8 months. He keeps spending like this, we will be spent into oblivion.

tron
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
People are bitching because in less than a year he's spent $1 Trillion dollars, it took 233 years to get to $10 Trillion. The means that in theory, it took 23.3 years per $1 Trillion dollars. Obama took the 23.3 year average needed to spend that much more and did it in less than 8 months. He keeps spending like this, we will be spent into oblivion.

i guess i can only speak for myself. i have yet to be affected by his spending of $1 trillion dollars......sooooo no reason for me to bitch! :goodjob:

Justin51982
08-27-2009, 02:54 PM
i guess i can only speak for myself. i have yet to be affected by his spending of $1 trillion dollars......sooooo no reason for me to bitch! :goodjob:

Everyone has been affected by the price of his spending.

We all have to pay for his spending in taxes, and the rapid increase in prices on things even at the grocery store are directly correlated to his outrageous spending.

IMPORTchic
08-27-2009, 02:54 PM
I voted for McCain just for the pure reason to try and level out Obama's chances from all the people voting for him to "make history" per say. I didnt care for either of them.

No matter who got in there, they would have not been able to make a quick fix with the economy, but spending shit loads is not the way IMO. Who knows. There is so much tied into the situation that it gives me a headache to try and think about it all. The US seems doomed financially for the next about 10 years anyways.

tron
08-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Everyone has been affected by the price of his spending.

We all have to pay for his spending in taxes, and the rapid increase in prices on things even at the grocery store are directly correlated to his outrageous spending.

shits always gonna be more expensive........until i have a reason, a good reason to bitch then i will till then. i will support whoever that is in office.

TheChosenOne
08-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Please... I'm taking two history courses right now, and if one thing stands out to more than anything, it's the fact the President of the United States has never been more than a puppet. This country is not perfect, but no matter how ignorant we all are, we should know, NO ONE MAN affects the future of our nation.

Please, aim your ignorant comments and concerns toward the real people who need to have their positions questioned. Not Obama. If his catchy slogan had been "Let's keep shiit the same," then he wouldn't have a shot in hell. Give the man a chance to phuck up as drastically as Bush did, then we can second guess.

This nation put up with eight years of Right-winged bullshit, so give the nigguh a chance!!!!

tron
08-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Please... I'm taking two history courses right now, and if one thing stands out to more than anything, it's the fact the President of the United States has never been more than a puppet. This country is not perfect, but no matter how ignorant we all are, we should know, NO ONE MAN affects the future of our nation.

Please, aim your ignorant comments and concerns toward the real people who need to have their positions questioned. Not Obama. If his catchy slogan had been "Let's keep shiit the same," then he wouldn't have a shot in hell. Give the man a chance to phuck up as drastically as Bush did, then we can second guess.

This nation put up with eight years of Right-winged bullshit, so give the nigguh a chance!!!!

*waits for Obama haters*

tony
08-27-2009, 04:04 PM
If I regret anything its the fact that Hillary would have been more proactive on healthcare.

Total_Blender
08-27-2009, 05:33 PM
If I regret anything its the fact that Hillary would have been more proactive on healthcare.

Or John Edwards.

Anyway, I have 3 more years to decide how I feel re-upping my vote for Obama. None of the likely candidates from the opposition (Palin, Romney, Jindal, Steele, etc) have impressed me, but I guess they still have 3 years within which to do so.

I also want to announce that my vote is for sale in the '12 presidential election for the price of 1 trillion dollars. So go ahead GOP... make my day :goodjob:

VIP Style
09-07-2009, 09:04 AM
I fixed your post. :goodjob:
lol

VIP Style
09-07-2009, 09:05 AM
lmao man IA is fun.

BanginJimmy
09-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Or John Edwards.

Anyway, I have 3 more years to decide how I feel re-upping my vote for Obama. None of the likely candidates from the opposition (Palin, Romney, Jindal, Steele, etc) have impressed me, but I guess they still have 3 years within which to do so.

I also want to announce that my vote is for sale in the '12 presidential election for the price of 1 trillion dollars. So go ahead GOP... make my day :goodjob:

We already know who you are voting for, so I dont know why you bothered posting any of this. Even if Obama doesnt run again, it will be the dem canidate, no matter who they are or what they stand for. The only possible way that would change is if a black man runs, then you will vote for him.

Kevykev
09-07-2009, 01:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Political Discussions are for entertainment ONLY.