PDA

View Full Version : Need help look for a job

FAM0U5
08-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Well, I am looking for anything I could get my hands on. Ive had 2 jobs before kroger [one month] and gamestop [6 months] span over 4-5 years.. I worked for my dad mostly we had a transport company which went down hill after C.T.S. screwed us over for 230k of unpaied debut ofcourse we sue the company but the company went bankrupt and all we got of out it was 3 semi trucks worth about 30k? but we got 22k if that.. sorry for that I had to vent a little, but the job I had was to looki for parts that was needed for the trucks such as motor parts and I well went to picked them up, as well looked for loads [cargo] I did my dad's fule and miles reports [which was counting and adding up the recipts and adding the miles of each trip he made; miles that were driven on that state and how much fule was bought on that state as well. Because you get a discount if you buy fule with that state.] Im also great with photoshop I was a photo editer and also Editer of the buford high school magaize. I have a lot of skills that I have to offer as well willing to learn any new ones.

BluesClues
10-28-2009, 09:19 PM
This is a worthwhile bump