PDA

View Full Version : i need someone to come look at my stang i will pay you for your time

SouthSide Tay
08-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Ok heres my problem i have a 95 gt vert with an explorer manifold now i cranked it up they other day and it hesitated to crank then started smoked a little then stop smoking once oil pressure increased i let it idle for almost thirty mins NO SMOKE oil pressure good NO OVERHEATING NO LEAKS (visual of course). It idled pretty rough and when you give it and it doesn smoke UNTIL you let off the throttle then smokes like a freight train. well i assumed it was the intake manifold gaskets. changed them out and now it wont start? and keeps blowing the pvc valve out? there is NO COOLANT in the oil? any suggestions?

i will pay someone to come take a look at it and help me out i need my shit running? pm me for more details

jmmx258
08-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Don't know much about them, but it could be a timing issue. I've blown head gaskets and not have coolant in the oil.

SouthSide Tay
08-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Don't know much about them, but it could be a timing issue. I've blown head gaskets and not have coolant in the oil.
thats for the input....there does stand the chance of a blown head gaskey but that doesnt anser the question on why it wont start? timing? possible but no matter which way i turn the dizzy still no start. im getting fuel and the firing order is correct... im lost :???:

jmmx258
08-24-2009, 04:59 PM
If its far enough out, turning the dizzy will do you no good. If it's got water in the cylinders, then it will essentially flood it out and you'll get no spark.

Black4DrEK
08-24-2009, 06:01 PM
If its far enough out, turning the dizzy will do you no good. If it's got water in the cylinders, then it will essentially flood it out and you'll get no spark.

^^:goodjob:

slostang
08-25-2009, 01:36 PM
yeah im voting timing also. i guess thats what was fucked up when we ran last week...