PDA

View Full Version : "No colors allowed" Sign.

speedminded
08-24-2009, 02:30 PM
How would you take a sign on the door of a bar that says, "Please notice, no colors allowed. Thank you."?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/422/story/898519.html

'No colors allowed' causes controversy

By Glenn Counts
WCNC.com
Posted: Thursday, Aug. 20, 2009

LAKE WYLIE, S.C. -- The Knot Hole has been around for years, but a few months ago the owner put up a signs that reads, "Please notice, no colors allowed. Thank you."

It got the attention of a NewsChannel 36 viewer, who asked to be identified only as "Jane."

"At first looking at it I was offended, and then after that I got kind of angry," said Jane.

A few days ago Jane, who is of Asian descent, and some girlfriends headed to the bar for a drink and the sign stopped her in her tracks.

"Whether you are white, black, Asian, Hispanic -- it doesn't matter what race you are, just reading that sign you should be offended by it," Jane said.

But does the sign mean what it says or is it saying something else?

"We welcome people from all walks. That sign has nothing to do with skin color," said "Bo" Legg, co-owner of the Knot Hole.

He says "colors" has to do with gangs, specifically motorcycle gangs. Each gang has a color or a patch, and most gangs would be willing to fight to the death to defend it.

"I hope everybody is here to get along," Legg said. "If you're not here to get along and have a good time, I don't want you here."

Concern about biker gangs went up a notch when the Hell's Angels moved in several months ago, but the York County Sheriff's Office says the gang hasn't been involved in any major incidents so far.

While Jane understands the bar's explanation, she said she believes the sign could be altered to make it clearer.

"Hopefully people who go through the bar will think twice, maybe," Jane said.

Legg said he has gotten other complaints, including one from the NAACP, but he says the group was satisfied with his explanation.

Are people REALLY this ignorant? Seriously?

mocha latte cupcake
08-24-2009, 02:33 PM
when i comes to race everyone will be quick to get mad...

shoot first ask questions later mentality.. stupidity @ its finest...

DownSouthGB
08-24-2009, 02:33 PM
If it was racist it would say "No coloreds allowed".

J-ROCK
08-24-2009, 02:34 PM
i actually thought it meant gangs not skin color

81911SC
08-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Everything is about racism. Don't like Obama? RACIST! I've seen it a hundred times.
Also agree that if it was it would read "coloreds".

1000cckiller
08-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Everything is about racism. Don't like Obama? RACIST! I've seen it a hundred times.
Also agree that if it was it would read "coloreds".
Ok STFU redneck

Tracy
08-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Hrrrmmm. I understand the owners standpoint, but then again you have to always consider your viewer/reader and what they might take it as. It IS true that gangs are often referred to by color association and not from a racists standpoint, but TRUE colors that are a symbol of the gang. BUT like I said, some people will obviously take offense especially since you can't take each person aside and explain what it really means.

Total_Blender
08-24-2009, 02:41 PM

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:a9E-LCUlHi9v9M:http://z.hubpages.com/u/551491_f520.jpg

This is what "colors" are. I'm guessing the Knot Hole is a biker/redneck bar and it all makes perfect sense to someone who knows even just a little bit about the that lifestyle.

The "colors" is just the patch that represents the gang. Its not actual colors (like red or blue doo-rags, etc) like the bloods and crips. I don't see anything wrong with it. :dunno:

BKgen®
08-24-2009, 02:42 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//RaceCard.jpg

Nismo
08-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Ok STFU redneck

I love how the automatic comeback for white people is to be called a redneck. Rather a redneck than an ignorant..... well you know.

Firefightin_tC
08-24-2009, 02:53 PM

x2.

Atlblkz06
08-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Some people will see racism in anything.

Firefightin_tC
08-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Some people will see racism in anything.

Ignorance knowns no bounds and doesn't discriminate.

Jason..
08-24-2009, 03:09 PM
LOL at this people are so fucking stupid...

TSiFTW
08-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Some people just look for reasons to stir shit up. I knew exactly what it meant as soon as I read it. I've actually seen the exact same thing posted at many bars, especially some in Florida I've been to.

ALVIN
08-24-2009, 03:19 PM
Atmosphere in loganville says "No Colors Allowed" on the front door

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Hrrrmmm. I understand the owners standpoint, but then again you have to always consider your viewer/reader and what they might take it as. It IS true that gangs are often referred to by color association and not from a racists standpoint, but TRUE colors that are a symbol of the gang. BUT like I said, some people will obviously take offense especially since you can't take each person aside and explain what it really means.

Exactly, but he knew what he was doing when he posted it. =/, really. Why not just post "No gangs allowed" instead? Isn't that a little more direct? Instead he used a slang term to refer to what everyone would understand as a "gang", he knew what he was doing, he was purposely stirring controversy.

I could walk around with a shirt that says "I HATE FAGS", then deal with all the people who would say I was homophobic, or a bigot, or w/e. Then I'd laugh and say like a fucking retard "Uh.... it means cigarette in the UK, Lolol rotflmfaozors!!!".

Thats just fucking stupid.

Barefoot
08-24-2009, 05:52 PM
poor wording yes racist no. other than that not a problem.

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 05:56 PM
BTW: I'm not saying he's racist, just that he's fucking stupid.

MachNU
08-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Exactly, but he knew what he was doing when he posted it. =/, really. Why not just post "No gangs allowed" instead? Isn't that a little more direct? Instead he used a slang term to refer to what everyone would understand as a "gang", he knew what he was doing, he was purposely stirring controversy.

I could walk around with a shirt that says "I HATE FAGS", then deal with all the people who would say I was homophobic, or a bigot, or w/e. Then I'd laugh and say like a fucking retard "Uh.... it means cigarette in the UK, Lolol rotflmfaozors!!!".

Thats just fucking stupid.

Actually wrong. Most of the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Hells Hincemen, etc consider themselves clubs. Therefore saying no gang's would make the biker gangs think of all the street gangs around that represent with colors.

The sign was just a poor choice of words. Should have read "No Colors or Patches Allowed!" That way not even a ignorant person could say that was being racist!

81911SC
08-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Actually wrong. Most of the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Hells Hincemen, etc consider themselves clubs. Therefore saying no gang's would make the biker gangs think of all the street gangs around that represent with colors.

The sign was just a poor choice of words. Should have read "No Colors or Patches Aloud!" That way not even a ignorant person could say that was being racist!
Like with all caps? :lmfao:
:ninja:

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Concern about biker gangs went up a notch when the Hell's Angels moved in several months ago, but the York County Sheriff's Office says the gang hasn't been involved in any major incidents so far.

You can call yourself whatever you want, but if the authorities of the area consider you a gang, you will be arrested, charged, and convicted like a gang member.

Just because a dog doesn't know/think its a dog, doesn't mean its not a dog.

speedminded
08-24-2009, 06:07 PM

Thats just fucking stupid.Your analogy is flawed. "Colors" DOES NOT and HAS NEVER in any way shape or form referred to a group of people of any race, pre or post civil rights movements. The term is colored not colors.

http://i25.tinypic.com/n2jw5d.jpg

Why doesn't the ImportAtlanta "Clubs and Crews" forum named mention gangs? Because they aren't gangs. The bar just don't want people repping their crews and stirring up shit.

MachNU
08-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Like with all caps? :lmfao:
:ninja:

lol i could not think of how to spell the word! :lmfao:

speedminded
08-24-2009, 06:08 PM

The sign was just a poor choice of words. Should have read "No Colors or Patches Allowed!" That way not even a ignorant person could say that was being racist!If I were an [ignorant] pirate that sign would offend me.

tony
08-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Its funny to see folks whine about racism, but turn around and criticize the "race card." Its South Carolina, not necessarily the most progressive state in the Union.. was it racist? Who knows, but definitely stupid. Lets face the facts though, there is no fucking perfect world and suddenly in the U.S racism and prejudice does not exist let alone prevalent, you would be an idiot to think otherwise.

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Your analogy is flawed. "Colors" DOES NOT and HAS NEVER in any way shape or form referred to a group of people of any race, pre or post civil rights movements. The term is colored not colors.

Why doesn't the ImportAtlanta "Clubs and Crews" forum named mention gangs? Because they aren't gangs. The bar just don't want people repping their crews and stirring up shit.

They're not gangs because they haven't been affiliated with "gang" activities. Such as violent beatings, initiations, drug trade, black market trade, etc.

EDIT: I never said the word or the sign was racist nor did I claim that the term "colors" had ever been used to refer to black people.

I'm just saying the sign was poorly worded, and I'm SURE he knew what he was doing when he did it, and if not he's one naive bastard; otherwise, he's just fucking stupid. =/

MachNU
08-24-2009, 06:11 PM
If I were an [ignorant] pirate that sign would offend me.

lol thats just trying to poke holes in it at that point! :lmfao:

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Its funny to see folks whine about racism, but turn around and criticize the "race card." Its South Carolina, not necessarily the most progressive state in the Union.. was it racist? Who knows, but definitely stupid. Lets face the facts though, there is no fucking perfect world and suddenly in the U.S racism and prejudice does not exist let alone prevalent, you would be an idiot to think otherwise.

I'm not sure I follow.

speedminded
08-24-2009, 06:17 PM
They're not gangs because they haven't been affiliated with "gang" activities. Such as violent beatings, initiations, drug trade, black market trade, etc.I'm sure there is car theft and street racing going on within plenty of the crews. ;)

MachNU
08-24-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm sure there is car theft and street racing going on within plenty of the crews. ;)

A gang by its most basic defition is a group of people meeting together. If a car club running around "repping" a vinyl, hanging out in a parking lot loitering would be classified as a gang none the less!

81911SC
08-24-2009, 06:20 PM
lol i could not think of how to spell the word! :lmfao:Lol, it got the point across.

1SICKLEX
08-24-2009, 07:01 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//RaceCard.jpg

Can u apply online?

roxie911
08-24-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with Mr. Ninja up there. With today's society all up and psychotic about racism, he should've known better. He created his own problem.

Can u apply online?

:lmao:

red08passat
08-24-2009, 07:09 PM
There are local bars around here with the same sign, also in panama city beach alot of the bars have that sign as well. MC clubs go by patches/colors, if the member has the patch/name/city and 1% on his vest he is a full member, otherwise they will have prospect or only name of club with city. My uncles are outlaws and they are some crazy dirty fools.

Also with the sign he is not saying no gang/club members allowed, He is saying leave your vest outside so it doesnt cause problems.

speedminded
08-24-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with Mr. Ninja up there. With today's society all up and psychotic about racism, he should've known better. He created his own problem.You can't fix stupid. Should I not use "colored pencils" then? Any one that finds offense to the sign has severe mental and IQ issues.

man
08-24-2009, 07:35 PM

You know, I think you might be right...

Because I see prejudice in your post.

quickdodge®
08-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Actually wrong. Most of the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Hells Hincemen, etc consider themselves clubs.

No sir, homeless. Biker gangs think of themselves as just that. Gangs. They use the "club" moniker to make it more like a traditional group of people with common (legal) interests. Calling it a "club" makes it look better from the outsiders POV. That's why a lot of them do charity work and fund drives. It's to keep suspicious eyes off of them. Later, QD.

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
You can't fix stupid. Should I not use "colored pencils" then? Any one that finds offense to the sign has severe mental and IQ issues.

Its not a matter of -if- something can be misunderstood as racist. Its a matter of common sense and cultural sensitivity.

And of course you shouldn't use "colored pencils" thats, racist... everyone knows crayons >>> colored pencils.

roxie911
08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
You can't fix stupid. Should I not use "colored pencils" then? Any one that finds offense to the sign has severe mental and IQ issues.

Wasn't saying you could. I'm simply implying that people are gonna take offense to it just because there's so much hype about race. You can blame press, greed, and stupidity for this one. People are gonna play the race card wherever they go in hopes of getting attention or money. So, I still agree with Mr. Ninja...he had it coming.

And colored pencils is going too far. You know that.

ShooterMcGavin
08-24-2009, 07:45 PM
i had no idea what it meant til i read the article but i certainly wouldn't have just gotten offended for no reason. some ppl are too goddamn sensitive, part of the reason that racism will never die.

BanginJimmy
08-24-2009, 07:49 PM
The article doesnt say if it was or wasnt a biker bar, and I bet you can imagine why. A bar that caters to 90% bikers would know exactly what that sign meant and no one of any race would take even slight offense to it.

Smart business owners speak in the slang of their clients. A show that caters to minitrucks that has a sign saying no dragging would not have the same meaning as the same sign at an import or muscle car show.

Ninja, you are guilty of making an generalization without knowing any of the relevant facts. Why would you think he is trying to stir up controversy? Because of a sign? The article didnt say how long the sign was there, what type of bar this was, if the girls were regular occupants. This is being blown out of proportion because of people that didnt understand the slang of the clientele of that bar. Nothing more, nothing less.

BanginJimmy
08-24-2009, 07:56 PM
cultural sensitivity

LOL. Fuck sensitivity. If a business caters to a specific group of people they will speak the language of that group. If someone too ignorant to know the slang of the business they are planning to use gets offended, too bad. They can go get their appletinis and spritzers somewhere else.

speedminded
08-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Wasn't saying you could. I'm simply implying that people are gonna take offense to it just because there's so much hype about race. You can blame press, greed, and stupidity for this one. People are gonna play the race card wherever they go in hopes of getting attention or money. So, I still agree with Mr. Ninja...he had it coming.

And colored pencils is going too far. You know that.Ohhh so push sensitive race issues under the rug while others wear the race card on their hat and shove it in others faces, wonderful idea. It would appear those cards are taped over their glasses and they can't see what the hell they are doing. I have no tolerance for racism, none what so ever, BUT I also despise those that use their race as a crutch because they aren't capable otherwise.

At least colored pencils is the same word as colored people. People that are too illiterate to comprehend the word COLORS has nothing to do with race are fucking ignorant. Show me a racial segregation sign that says colors vs. whites. Good luck.

If I grew up before the 60's I'd use which ever water fountain had the shortest line. Would blacks refuse to use it after me? Would they give me shit over it? I'd hope not or that would put them on the same level as a white racist.

hondachik
08-24-2009, 08:22 PM
If it was racist it would say "No coloreds allowed".

I agree.

I even lulz @ this title. Maybe the fact that I think I'm a black girl trapped in a white girls body, I dont get offended much over racial crap. I laugh as long as it isn't uberly offensive. I believe everyone needs to have a sense of humor.

FAM0U5
08-24-2009, 08:31 PM
hmm the co owner is called Bo Legg [ed]

I lol

speedminded
08-24-2009, 08:41 PM
The article doesnt say if it was or wasnt a biker bar, and I bet you can imagine why. A bar that caters to 90% bikers would know exactly what that sign meant and no one of any race would take even slight offense to it.

Smart business owners speak in the slang of their clients. A show that caters to minitrucks that has a sign saying no dragging would not have the same meaning as the same sign at an import or muscle car show.

Ninja, you are guilty of making an generalization without knowing any of the relevant facts. Why would you think he is trying to stir up controversy? Because of a sign? The article didnt say how long the sign was there, what type of bar this was, if the girls were regular occupants. This is being blown out of proportion because of people that didnt understand the slang of the clientele of that bar. Nothing more, nothing less.Bingo, I was trying to think of a good analogy for it.

It's a Saloon just minutes outside Charlotte.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_cc76617c1d344dba90d624d7f604dce6.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_b54bd4936159e04524ff5800218b7981.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_dd2ecb6c4a2baa62d0a750ec31c1716c.jpg

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 08:41 PM

Ninja, you are guilty of making an generalization without knowing any of the relevant facts. Why would you think he is trying to stir up controversy? Because of a sign? The article didnt say how long the sign was there, what type of bar this was, if the girls were regular occupants. This is being blown out of proportion because of people that didnt understand the slang of the clientele of that bar. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Knot Hole has been around for years, but a few months ago the owner put up a signs that reads, "Please notice, no colors allowed. Thank you."

Legg said he has gotten other complaints, including one from the NAACP, but he says the group was satisfied with his explanation.

If you've gotten numerous complaints (even from a bullshit organization like the NAACP[on another note, these motherfuckers have done everything in their power to slow the progression of a united America. These asshats have set black people back in phenomenal leaps and bounds]), why not add another sign to clarify? Or maybe alter it to be a little more specific?

I'm not saying he should -have- to, I'm not saying I'd tell him too. I'm just saying, if theres something causing a lot of negative attention, most companies/corporations/businesses would do something to clarify the situation.

That is what draws me to the conclusion he purposely left the sign up unaltered to draw controversy/attention; either to the sign and its problems, or his being stubborn and protecting his "rights".{even though no one questioned them}

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Bingo, I was trying to think of a good analogy for it.

It's a Saloon just minutes outside Charlotte.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_cc76617c1d344dba90d624d7f604dce6.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_b54bd4936159e04524ff5800218b7981.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_dd2ecb6c4a2baa62d0a750ec31c1716c.jpg

Doesn't look like a place you'd catch many black people anyways....

Just sayin'.... :ninja:

speedminded
08-24-2009, 08:47 PM
I agree.

I even lulz @ this title. Maybe the fact that I think I'm a black girl trapped in a white girls body, I dont get offended much over racial crap. I laugh as long as it isn't uberly offensive. I believe everyone needs to have a sense of humor.I don't find it offensive when I overhear someone say all crackers are white trash. If it offends me then that means I'm self-conscious over it. Those that think all whites are white trash obviously haven't met or don't hang out with the right people, not my problem!

speedminded
08-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Doesn't look like a place you'd catch many black people anyways....

Just sayin'.... :ninja:Considering there are 3,850 people in the town and only 1% are black I wouldn't imagine seeing many in a country biker bar saloon. Wonder where the 38.5 blacks are?

The Ninja
08-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Considering there are 3,850 people in the town and only 1% are black I wouldn't imagine seeing many in a country biker bar saloon. Wonder where the 38.5 blacks are?

:lmfao:

I dunno....don't we have some black IA members around that area? Anyone care to chime in?

BanginJimmy
08-24-2009, 09:02 PM
If you've gotten numerous complaints (even from a bullshit organization like the NAACP[on another note, these motherfuckers have done everything in their power to slow the progression of a united America. These asshats have set black people back in phenomenal leaps and bounds]), why not add another sign to clarify? Or maybe alter it to be a little more specific?

I'm not saying he should -have- to, I'm not saying I'd tell him too. I'm just saying, if theres something causing a lot of negative attention, most companies/corporations/businesses would do something to clarify the situation.

That is what draws me to the conclusion he purposely left the sign up unaltered to draw controversy/attention; either to the sign and its problems, or his being stubborn and protecting his "rights".{even though no one questioned them}

I missed where it said the sign was there for several months but that further proves my point. People walking into a place where they have no clue what the culture is like. "Colors" is a slang term and while a long stretch of the imagination may make it racist, the context is not.

Or maybe the guy just wants to keep the people that dont know of the culture out of his bar by using a sign that wasnt at all offensive, but people tried to make it such.

I also agree with you about the NAACP.

Atlblkz06
08-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Your analogy is flawed. "Colors" DOES NOT and HAS NEVER in any way shape or form referred to a group of people of any race, pre or post civil rights movements. The term is colored not colors.

Wow that picture is powerful. I cant even imagine life like that!

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:23 PM
you racist crackas make my stomach hurt

On_Her_Face
08-26-2009, 12:29 PM
Everybody who thinks this is wrong is dumb and should go back through high school.

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 12:33 PM
all imma say is......racism is at an all time high......ITS FUCKING 2009......get a life people.....1

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Everybody who thinks this is wrong is dumb and should go back through high school.
you make me mad.

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 12:38 PM

racism goes both ways, kash. it's not always the white devil's fault.

just sayin'....

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:39 PM
racism goes both ways, kash. it's not always the white devil's fault.

just sayin'....
i beg to differ. crackas hate. n¡ggas love. read any good book. it'll tell ya. dont take my word for it

On_Her_Face
08-26-2009, 12:40 PM
you make me mad.

Well this ignorance makes me mad.

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 12:43 PM
yea fuck ignorance!!!!....1

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Well this ignorance makes me mad.
you a ignorant. how dat sound?

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
KASH IS WILD'N :lmao:.....1

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:46 PM
KASH IS WILD'N :lmao:.....1
n¡gga don't judge me!
yeah i said it!

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 12:49 PM
racise bastids...

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
n¡gga don't judge me!
yeah i said it!

i do as i please...u lil niglet!!!......and fuck all lexus!!!...1

blackboi50
racise bastids...

get the fuck outta here....your skin color is the same as your car...

u fake ass simpsons lookin dude!! :tongue1:.....1

On_Her_Face
you a ignorant. how dat sound?

Sounds like ignorance.

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
get the fuck outta here....your skin color is the same as your car...

u fake ass simpsons lookin dude!! :tongue1:.....1

Your skin color is the same as sammich's Maxima, so stfu.

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:52 PM
racise bastids...
finally. you're on my side :kiss:

and fuck all lexus!!!...1
tha fuck that come from? :thinking:
such hostility :no:

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Sounds like ignorance.Whaaaa? :thinking: you lost me. i read that and it sounded like teen spirit :(

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Your skin color is the same as sammich's Maxima, so stfu.

going to see my doc on the neverland ranch.....ill brb :ninja:

was that too soon??....1

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 12:54 PM
it's never too soon for an MJ joke. he was the worst cracka of them all.

blackboi50
tha fuck that come from? :thinking:
such hostility :no:

damn *looks around*......i dont even know......sawie mang!!!! :D...1

blackboi50

OMG!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:.......1

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:56 PM
dude. that man was a National Treasure!

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 12:56 PM

isnt that a movie??? :thinking:...1

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 12:57 PM

one man's "treasure" is another man's TRASH.

just sayin'....

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 12:59 PM
isnt that a movie??? :thinking:...1
MJ is to America what Crocodile Dundee was to Australia

one man's "treasure" is another man's TRASH.

just sayin'....
know what? i really dont wanna go there with you.

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 01:01 PM
MJ is to America what Crocodile Dundee was to Australia

but crocodile dunde went out doin what he loved.....

hrmmm was mj a drug addict??...1

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 01:03 PM
but crocodile dunde went out doin what he loved.....

hrmmm was mj a drug addict??...1
Crocodile Dundee was also a fictional character. what do you have to say about that? huh? huh? huh?

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Crocodile Dundee was also a fictional character. what do you have to say about that? huh? huh? huh?

Ahhhh u fucka yuuu....

i thought u meant that dude with the alligators and shit......and the snakes....u kno..."crikey!!!!".....1

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Ahhhh u fucka yuuu....

i thought u meant that dude with the alligators and shit......and the snakes....u kno..."crikey!!!!".....1
awwwww.... you silly n¡gga! :o
all Australians aint the same :no:

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 01:06 PM
damn. Brandon. did i scare you away with my ignorant tactics?

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 01:08 PM
damn. Brandon. did i scare you away with my ignorant tactics?

lol nope, i was watching some stupid video a guy posted about a mentally challenged dude getting beat up. it was pretty fucked up.

Dirty Octopus™
08-26-2009, 01:10 PM
lol nope, i was watching some stupid video a guy posted about a mentally challenged dude getting beat up. it was pretty fucked up.
Damn... that really does sound fucked up. :(
too bad i cant watch it with you while here at work.
know what? im gonna stop fuckin' around and get back to work. for real for real. i'll type with you laters
love you white boy! :kiss:

blackboi50
08-26-2009, 01:11 PM
damn kash!!! u really really wild'n......

and yea imma watch that vid when i get home...im at gainesville state and too many peeps around!!!....1

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Damn... that really does sound fucked up. :(
too bad i cant watch it with you while here at work.
know what? im gonna stop fuckin' around and get back to work. for real for real. i'll type with you laters
love you white boy! :kiss:

you're my favorite dark skinned brotha.

dblock is my favorite white person who drives a neon with red calipers.

hondachik
08-26-2009, 01:24 PM

crackers are supposed to soothe your stomach :thinking:

BKgen®
08-26-2009, 01:35 PM
crackers are supposed to soothe your stomach :thinking:

you have crackers confused with man juice.

Atlblkz06
08-27-2009, 01:09 AM
all imma say is......racism is at an all time high......ITS FUCKING 2009......get a life people.....1

I'm sorry to break it to you - Its people like you that keep racism alive. :rolleyes:

blackboi50
08-27-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry to break it to you - Its people like you that keep racism alive. :rolleyes:

how???....did u not juss read gktibs comment above this???.....hahahha lol @ u Atlblkz.......1

quickdodge®
08-27-2009, 10:01 AM
how???....did u not juss read gktibs comment above this???.....hahahha lol @ u Atlblkz.......1

Racism at an all time high? Were kidding or no? Later, QD.

BKgen®
08-27-2009, 10:05 AM

Uhhh.... my comment wasn't racist, Darren. GTFO cracker.

Atlblkz06
08-27-2009, 11:41 AM

Lol, ok cool so you,re just foolin around.

I used to hear that line all the time from people who saw racism in everything.

blackboi50
08-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Racism at an all time high? Were kidding or no? Later, QD.

QD....GTFO!!! i know u believe im ignorant but im not THAT fuckin ignorant....iight.....1

Lol, ok cool so you,re just foolin around.

I used to hear that line all the time from people who saw racism in everything.

OMG he knows me more than i think....pfffff....:dunno:...1

Maverick
08-29-2009, 12:37 PM
just another gook lookin for trouble

jacktheraper
08-30-2009, 11:16 PM
That is literally two miles away from my house...... Gonna have to check it out again soon.

(Just to see what kind of people are inside) :)