PDA

View Full Version : Cars JJSpec Shootout

DarKStaR
08-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Heres the video of the shootout. Not everyone is in it but most are. I threw it together quick so sorry if it sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlSFnFDg4Ts

.:Stirfry:.
08-23-2009, 09:47 PM
tye red lighted at the final?

Evil Goat
08-23-2009, 09:51 PM
tye red lighted at the final?

jonathan did...

-S Double C-
08-23-2009, 10:55 PM
i want my few mins back...lol

b16EG-HaTcH
08-24-2009, 03:33 AM
awesome song choice and good vid.

SpooL'DGsR
08-24-2009, 03:09 PM
great vid !!

DarKStaR
08-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Thanks guys, like i said i put it together really quick because a bunch of people wanted to see it, so its not the best in the world.

NEMO
08-24-2009, 06:52 PM
so how did it work, was there all motor classes and boosted classes or was all the dohc running with dohc and sohc running with sohc

DarKStaR
08-24-2009, 07:14 PM
all motor and turbo running together. Hopefully for the 3rd round we can divide it up, alot of people didnt show that was supposed to, but alot of people say they want to come to the next one.

NEMO
08-24-2009, 08:13 PM
yeah i know i dont have a chance with them 11s

DarKStaR
08-24-2009, 08:47 PM
theres a 10 in there ;)

vtecace23
08-24-2009, 09:41 PM
I wonder who that was :ninja:

jerseyef9
08-25-2009, 12:13 PM
nice video

Evil Goat
08-26-2009, 10:01 PM
yeah i know i dont have a chance with them 11s

you dont have a chance with the jjspec single cam....let alone worrying about some dual cams ;)

KDM>JDM
08-27-2009, 09:56 AM
It was fun, would be better if more people showed up and they did divide it in to n/a and f/i....oh an the camera man was on point!:camera:

NEMO
08-27-2009, 11:02 AM
you dont have a chance with the jjspec single cam....let alone worrying about some dual cams ;)your right. never said i could:goodjob:

WTF?
08-27-2009, 11:44 AM
you dont have a chance with the jjspec single cam....let alone worrying about some dual cams ;) theres a good way to get people come out

Evil Goat
08-27-2009, 06:23 PM
theres a good way to get people come out

friendly shit talking goes a long ways sometimes.....maybe this guy, or yourself, will step up his game and become competitive.....

but until then stick to you mediocre car meets and don't act like you have some pull in getting people out to our events and bitch when you haven't entered not the first race we have put on :goodjob:

you sound like you want the single slam to put some bus lengths on you too.... :idb:

WTF?
08-28-2009, 11:27 AM
friendly shit talking goes a long ways sometimes.....maybe this guy, or yourself, will step up his game and become competitive.....

but until then stick to you mediocre car meets and don't act like you have some pull in getting people out to our events and bitch when you haven't entered not the first race we have put on :goodjob:

you sound like you want the single slam to put some bus lengths on you too.... :idb: Um actually i have planned on coming out but there is no use in showing and entering when i get lock out in second gear and dont have a 3rd gear :goodjob: I know my car isnt fast or anything special and i have never claimed it is but reguardless i still like drag racing and i enjoy doing it. But now there is no need to show to this event when there is people like you there.

Evil Goat
08-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Um actually i have planned on coming out but there is no use in showing and entering when i get lock out in second gear and dont have a 3rd gear :goodjob: I know my car isnt fast or anything special and i have never claimed it is but reguardless i still like drag racing and i enjoy doing it. But now there is no need to show to this event when there is people like you there.

people like me? :lmfao:

you don't know me....i don't take racing serious, its something i do for fun. I get sick of hearing this bullshit, "i was going to come....but..." but what? we've held 4 events and your shits been fucked up all year? don't feed me that shit...i was born at night, but i wasn't born last night....i don't recall you posting in any of the threads for our events and you're just making excuses for your slow ass car...it's not my fault your car doesn't run decent times, so don't try to blame your lack of competitiveness on me :gay:

WTF?
08-28-2009, 01:24 PM
people like me? :lmfao:

you don't know me....i don't take racing serious, its something i do for fun. I get sick of hearing this bullshit, "i was going to come....but..." but what? we've held 4 events and your shits been fucked up all year? don't feed me that shit...i was born at night, but i wasn't born last night....i don't recall you posting in any of the threads for our events and you're just making excuses for your slow ass car...it's not my fault your car doesn't run decent times, so don't try to blame your lack of competitiveness on me :gay: i have only knew of 2 events and in those 2 events the tranny has been fucked up i have several people on here that will vouch for that tranny has been fucked up for a good while(not to mention its hard to fix tranny problems when unemployed). I dont take it racing serious either its all for fun. I have been wanting to go because i hear alot form you on here how great and fun it is but i guess its a waste of everyones time because no one stands a chance :rolleyes: my whole point in coming is to have fun, do some legal racing try to improve my times and meet new people that share the same intrest but i guess its a waste of time. And you're right i dont know you but im sure there is no difference in your typing and how you actually talk. No im not making excuses, you think im making excuses ill let you drive my pos neon down that track as many times as you want just to prove that there is no excuses being made and like i said before i never said my car was fast, never said it ran fast times, hell i have been to the track 3 times with this car, twice with the tranny starting to mess up.

Evil Goat
08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
I dont take it racing serious either its all for fun. I have been wanting to go because i hear alot form you on here how great and fun it is but i guess its a waste of everyones time because no one stands a chance :rolleyes:

you may not stand a chance in the dual cam class but the first 15 second index race we held was won by the op in his girlfriends tc....he took home $250 in cash....hell fire there isn't even a class for my car, other than the index racing, and i still show up

And you're right i dont know you but im sure there is no difference in your typing and how you actually talk.

nope, not even close

SC3
10-04-2009, 12:33 AM
nice vid trying to find out how to make quick power wit a d15b2 any pointers pm pls

dustinkelley
10-04-2009, 02:09 PM
that fukin SOHC integra is the shit! nice vid!