PDA

View Full Version : JMDubz

D3UC3S
08-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Traded cars with him due to a crossroads in my life...

Long story short, im havin a baby and don't really have time or funds for my hatch. Not to mention a partially gutted CX with an h23vtec isn't exactly practical for drivin around a baby :p

Jordan drove all the way to my house and made the whole process easy and stress free. Very cool guy! We both came out on top and got a good deal. He was very honest about his vehicle and offered to fix any small problem that may have existed before he traded me once i get it aligned and balanced. Thats going above and beyond, something you rarely see these days.

Thanks for everything bro, i will definately stay in touch...i got dibs on the seats when you are tired of them;)

JmDubz
08-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Traded cars with him due to a crossroads in my life...

Long story short, im havin a baby and don't really have time or funds for my hatch. Not to mention a partially gutted CX with an h23vtec isn't exactly practical for drivin around a baby :p

Jordan drove all the way to my house and made the whole process easy and stress free. Very cool guy! We both came out on top and got a good deal. He was very honest about his vehicle and offered to fix any small problem that may have existed before he traded me once i get it aligned and balanced. Thats going above and beyond, something you rarely see these days.

Thanks for everything bro, i will definately stay in touch...i got dibs on the seats when you are tired of them;)

Thanks bro, im loving the hatch! Its good to see the foe doe will be in good hands! :goodjob: